Insert Black Cocks Here Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickR
NickR
21 Followers

When I returned Karen was making so much noise as she was being fucked anyone would have thought that Philip was killing her, she obviously wasn’t far from her orgasm and when she got there it must have been really strong as she shuddered, cried out and closed her eyes for almost 30 seconds. This left Philip still to cum and I wondered if he would discharge his load inside her like last time. Karen had panicked about getting pregnant then although this time she seemed to have no such worries as Philip ploughed her pussy.

It wasn’t long before I had my answer when he pulled out and pointed his black, juice covered cock straight toward her pretty face. As the thick creamy white spunk sprayed out everywhere she closed her eyes, it was all over her eyebrows, lashes and cheeks and running off the tip of her nose just as if she’d sneezed. She couldn’t have opened her eyes without wiping away some of the stuff and as she used her hands to do so, her beautiful engagement ring became covered.

What she did next amazed all of us…she stuck out her tongue and licked the spunk from her fingers before leaning forward to take Philip’s softening cock back into her mouth, sucking it clean. After completing this in an enthusiastic manner she leaned back and let out a long loud satisfied sigh before saying sexily “Mmm…now that was really good Philip!”

As Karen went into the bathroom to clean herself up, Philip said, “You’ve got yourself one talented little piece of ass there David… I mean I’ve fucked a fair few in my time but she’s definitely one of the dirtier ones!” and then chuckled.

David replied, “Don’t you speak about Karen Like that…you don’t seem to appreciate how much we’re in love!”

Philip laughed again and said, “You must be man…I don’t think I could ever sit and watch my girl enjoying being fucked in every hole as much as she seems to and then see her used like a common whore and still want to marry her!”

David ignored this, stood up and said, “Give me the videotape now…and any copies!” Philip pulled on his boxers and walked over to the video and ejected the tape. As he threw it across to David he said, “No problem man…I’d have liked to have kept this videotape but I wouldn’t want to miss out on that fuck session for anything!”

Karen had come back into the room and was almost dressed and David was fussing around trying to help her finish. She was clearly irritated by David’s actions but he was obviously rattled by the evening’s events and now he just wanted to get out…I couldn’t blame him for that.

Just as they prepared to leave Philip asked, “So when is this wedding then?”

David snarled at him “That’s got absolutely fuck all to do with you has it…so you have no need to worry when it is!”

Philip just shrugged and said, “Oh OK, it’s just that I might have wanted to send you guys a present!”

David was losing it now as he replied, “We don’t want your presents or to even hear from you again so you just stay away from us!”

As they both walked out of the flat Karen looked really awkward but managed to give a feeble half smile in Philip’s general direction and he laughed loudly before blowing her a kiss. I couldn’t help thinking that it didn’t seem very fair that this young couple had gone through all that in order to get the first videotape destroyed…and throughout it all a second, far more damaging one was being made.

Philip was already recovering this from the hidden video camera, he grinned wickedly at me and chuckled, “Yeah Nick, I reckon this’ll make a really great wedding present to send them…don’t you?” and I began to realise this affair wasn’t over, not just yet anyway.

NickR
NickR
21 Followers
12