Inside Information Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya just moaned and pulled my head into her pussy lips. I started to lick her clit and lips back and forth, up and down. She grabbed my hair and started to have a big orgasm. She started to shout in Russian and just grabbed my hair even stronger. I could feel her pussy contract around my tongue. I kept up the assault on her pussy until she gave a guttural grunt and pushed my wet mouth away from her pussy. I have never seen a women's pussy lips move around like Tanya's had. They were moving back and forth looking fat and swollen. Tanya slid down the door with her legs still spread wide apart. Her lips were still moving slightly as a shiver came over Tanya's body. She lay against the door and finally opened her eyes.

"That was the hardest I have ever cum. No one has ever made me feel that way and you did it in 4 minutes you stud!" Tanya confessed to me.

"I will talk to you tomorrow about this whole situation, for tonight, just get your rest." I told Tanya. With the last comment I pulled the front door open and Tanya just rolled out of the way as I left closing the door behind me. I could hear a small thud as I guessed Tanya's head was resting on the back of the door again. She was very hot and this just proved it to me.

I returned home and went up to the bedroom. Anna was still sleeping and I started to get hard again. This time I put on another condom and rolled Anna over on her stomach. I grabbed the oil and pulled her ass up so she was in the doggie position but her ass was right in front of my cock. I squirted some oil between her ass cheeks and got ready to fuck my wife in the ass. She said she didn't like it when we had tried it in the past but I knew she had gotten used to it and was really turned on by anal sex. She was begging for some guy on Tommy's home made tape to fuck her ass until she came. I was ready and didn't care if Anna wasn't.

"I hope you like it up the ass Anna because her it comes." I said to the sleeping Anna.

She moaned something but she was still asleep. I would soon change that. With a big push I went in to the hilt on the first thrust. Anna's eyes opened wide and she moaned very loudly. I started to jack hammer her ass without even giving her time to get used to it. The funny thing was she was loose and it went in with no trouble at all. I could tell right then that she was fucked in the ass earlier tonight. It almost welcomed me instead of waiting for it to adjust. Her ass gave her away and it just let me do what ever I wanted. I pulled her up a little more, raising her ass up even further. This way I had a great position to fuck her with all my length. That is just what I did.

Having cum a little while ago, I was ready for some long haul fucking. I knew I would last for a while so I just pushed harder and started get a rhythm going. I got into a groove and pulled out almost all the way and then pushed back with all my weight. I speeded up this action and started to go to town on her ass. Anna just moaned and told me to take her anyway I wanted. That was what I was planning and I didn't need her permission. The pleasure of her tight ass was getting to be too much.

"I need to cum Anna, you had better get ready." I told her.

I grabbed her hips real tight and pushed inside her ass all the way. With all the strength I had in me, I pushed inside her as far as I could get and released my load of cum. I just held on and kept cumming. Spurt after spurt went into the condom. I slowly pulled out and lay beside my wife. I was so tired I didn't even remove the condom. I just fell asleep without even setting the alarm clock or getting dinner.

I woke up the next morning and Anna was already gone. She told me in a note on the kitchen table she was going to a new temp job and would be home about 5:00pm. I thought about if she was really working but knew I shouldn't dwell on it. What Anna was doing would soon not be a concern to me anymore. I decided right then to call in sick for work and deal with this whole mess. Tommy would be my first target.

I knew Tommy worked during the day when ever his 60's muscle car was not parked in his front driveway. He loved to show it off to all the neighbors. I went to my back yard and saw his little ankle biter dog in his yard. That dog cost me two grand last year when he got out of Tommy's yard and dug up my pool liner. Tommy said it couldn't be his dog responsible so I had to eat the cost and not cause a neighborhood fight. Anna told me to just get it fixed and drop the feud. Now I think I know why.

One of my favorite TV shows was 'Beverly Hillbillies'. They always called someone who is low down and no good a "pole cat". For you city folk it is another name for a skunk. Well I knew I was living next to a poll cat so it gave me a great idea. I went back in and called around until I found what I was looking for.

The cage was delivered later that day and the animal handler gave me instructions on how to deal with them both. I could smell them already, but the handler said as long as I keep them covered up they would stay calm. He asked me if I really wanted them as pets and I told him yes. I put the cage in behind the pool and got ready for tomorrow. I decided that shooting Tommy was too good for him (also illegal) so I decided to fix his wagon another way. I was going to bring bad luck on Tommy and all his endeavourers.

Next I found in the garage an ice pick and started to smile. I went out to get a pack of cigarettes but I don't smoke. I prepared it for tomorrow and made some other plans. I was going to go to work early and sneak out during the morning saying I was in an important meeting. That way I had an alibi for the day. I figured two disasters everyday would be just right. I also wanted to make sure I was not connected with any of Tommy Hazard's 'bad luck'.

I called the lawyer Tanya gave me and we talked about my situation. My family lawyer was a close friend of Anna's so I didn't want to go through her. He told me to document any relationships I discovered and don't tell Anna I was planning a divorce. He said all the money would disappear real fast and she might start accusing me of physical abuse. The lawyer said he had seen it happen before. I thanked him for the good advice and set a date to meet him in his office in two days. I couldn't let this situation wait any longer.

Finally Anna came home about 5:30pm and she looked beat. I asked her if they worked her hard and all she said was it involved some manual labor. Fucking and blow jobs were now manual labor for Anna. We both went to bed early and I got up early. Anna said she had to return to the job site she was at yesterday. I told her not to work too hard and left for work myself.

I couldn't keep my mind on my job so I planned all the events that were to happen instead. I arranged for a fake meeting and even put it on the calendar. I left work and want went down the block to get my car. I didn't want to park in the main lot incase I was seen leaving. I drove past my house and Anna's car was gone. Tommy's muscle car was also not there, so I knew I was safe and ready. I parked my car around the block and got ready for some mischief.

I walked around to my backyard and looked at Tommy's yard. There was his dog running around and barking at me. Tommy had a doggie door installed to let his dog go in and out of his back door. I went behind the pool and got the cage. As I entered Tommy's backyard, I think the dog could smell the skunks and ran inside. This was a good piece of luck because it was important to my plan. I put the cage next to the small door and lifted the cage door up. It took a minute because I think they could sense the dog. Finally they left the cage and went into Tommy's house. I could hear his dog barking somewhere inside the main house area.

Skunks would just settle in unless there was something to make them scared and spray their scent. I knew his dog was doing the job for me just fine.

Next I went back to work with a huge smile on my face. I knew when Tommy arrived home he would smell my successful prank. I was just getting started however.

I left work at my regular time and went straight home. There was a company truck in front of Tommy's house that takes care of fire damage in houses and cleans up the burnt smell after a fire. I knew just what smell they were taking care of. I had a tough time keeping a straight face when I went home. Anna told me the news when I entered.

"Did Tommy have a fire? I saw fire smoke damage trucks outside his house." I asked Anna with the best straight face and concerned voice I could manage.

"Some skunks got in the small backdoor Tommy's dog uses. They sprayed his whole house! It smells real bad in there. I still have that smell in my nose from when I checked on him." Anna told me.

"Make sure our back door is locked during the day, I don't want a skunk getting in my house." I told Anna in passing with an unseen smile.

I went to the garage later and was ready to take out the trash for pick up the next day. I opened the bin and jumped back immediately. The smell of skunk was in there. I looked in holding my breath and saw a small bag of ladies clothes. It seems that Anna was in the house after I let the skunks in.

I put out the trash and said nothing about the smelly clothes. I was ready for the next course on my menu of bad luck.

Later that night when everyone was asleep, I snuck out of bed and grabbed the ice pick, cigarettes and a lighter. It was a perfect night to start smoking. Without a noise I went out the back door and to the front of the house. The street was deserted and ready for me.

Quietly I went over to Tommy's car. This was the car that he had fixed by letting a mechanic friend of his fuck my wife. Very quietly I reached down and poked a small hole in the gas tank with my ice pick. Not a big one but big enough to let a small solid stream of gas roll down his driveway. I went back to the side of my house and waited.

After 10 minutes the stream started to go down the road and into the nearby sewer drain. This is what I needed. I ripped off half the cigarette and light it up. The smoke made me cough and reminded me of high school and sneaking behind the school to smoke. I waited until it was almost out. I then went by the road and tossed it on the stream of gas in the road. It caught fire and started to run back up the trail of gas to his car. I ran into the back of my house, went upstairs and got back into bed.

After about 15 minutes I heard fire trucks. Anna woke me up and I pretended to be sleeping soundly.

"Anna what's up? Is something wrong?" I asked in my best pretend sleepy voice.

"Tommy's house is on fire!" Anna told me as she grabbed her robe and went downstairs to see the commotion.

I was all smiles as she left the room. I got my robe and went down to see my handiwork.

The firemen were packing up the hoses as I approached Tommy's house. The whole neighborhood was out. Anna was trying to console Tommy but I knew why. She was trying to cheer up her boyfriend.

I heard a voice next to me and I jumped.

"I saw you this morning Jimmy. The skunks were a nice touch by the way. It is funny how bad luck seems to follow some people around." Tanya said with a smile nodding at Tommy's burnt out car. As she turned to leave, she slapped my ass when no one was looking.

"Call me tomorrow to talk" Tanya said as she went back inside her house.

I did the same leaving Anna consoling Tommy about his shell of a car. You couldn't have wiped the smile off my face with a putty knife. Anna later said the fire dept. thinks it was an accident from a leaking gas tank on his car. I had a hard time sleeping because I was laughing to myself for more than an hour. I was ready for the next day and more bad luck for Tommy.

The next day I went to the hardware store and picked up a few items. I was in a great mood considering my whore of a wife was probably riding Tommy's cock at that moment or fucking his friends.

I went by the house and stopped before I got down the block. I just happened to see Anna go over to Tommy's house and give Tommy a ride. I think he was getting a loaner or just wanted to fuck Anna, I wasn't sure. I pulled out and went the other way so they wouldn't see me.

I waited for lunch and returned home. Anna was not there so I called over to Tanya's house. She picked up right away and told me what I suspected.

"Sorry to tell you this but Tommy and two of his friends just got done fucking the shit out of your wife. You just missed them by minutes." Tanya informed me.

We talked a while and I told her about the call to her lawyer. I told her I couldn't wait to be with her when this whole situation was cleared up. I hung up and went upstairs to my bedroom. I could still smell the sex when I went in the room. That slut couldn't even keep it out of our own bedroom. That was it and I was determined to get rid of her before the week was over. Tommy was still on my radar though.

Knowing Tommy was gone made the next part easy. I took a small bag of quick drying cement from the hardware store and opened up the sewer cap on Tommy's front lawn. The sewer line was for cleaning out and unclogging the sewer line from the street main line and back into Tommy's house. I poured the whole bag down the pipe and put the cap back on. Soon Tommy would not be able to shower, shit or use any water at all. No snake would clear that pipe and I also knew the repair would be very sizable. This prank would only affect his sewer line only and none of my other neighbors.

The next part of my plan was great. I contacted a friend who did video production. We were real close and I told him what I wanted. He raised an eyebrow or two when he saw the footage of my wife and her gangbangs.

"Jimmy, I'm really sorry you are in this kind of trouble. I thought you two were a real solid couple." My friend told me.

I told him the real situation and he understood saying no more. I requested he take the all the footage from only Tommy's DVDs. I didn't want any close circuit footage from Tanya's set up seen yet. My friend edited it so Anna's face was not shown. I did want the part that showed Tommy on camera after his fuck sessions saying my wife was his to do what he wanted to with. I made sure her name was not spoken or her image seen on the tapes. You could see her in all her glory but never knew it was her on the video. I also knew my friend had the hots for my wife since way back but like a true friend he never acted on it. He would probably be jerking off to the footage after I left. I really didn't care anymore or I wouldn't have let him put it on his computer hard drive.

Researching Tommy's business and habits was easy. I knew him for so long that I had his social schedule down as well as work place location. Tommy thought himself a big fish in the accounting world. He did some major work with big firms in the area. I knew this because he would brag at the back yard parties we both attended. He would be quite surprised later that afternoon. He worked from home a lot, but he did keep an office in a large high rise building downtown. That was my next stop.

The library told me all the information I needed. I addressed twenty envelopes to all the executives big and small at his firm. After I dropped them off late in the afternoon a thought occurred to me. Maybe some of these people were at the big late night party he had thrown? I made sure my friend cut out the parts with my wife's image anywhere. He did a great job and left in the comment Tommy's friend made about thanking him for the use of his personal slut at the party in his green room.

I was in such a good mood that I got an ice cream cone and went home early. As I returned I saw Tommy in the front yard with a plumber looking at the sewer line in his front lawn.

"Hi Jimmy" He said sadly.

"Having trouble with your plumbing Tommy?" I asked him. Inside I was all smiles but I keep a straight face.

"The stupid line is backed up and it won't clear. The plumber even tried a snake to unclog the line." he told me with annoyance in his voice.

"Well if you need help with anything please ..." I started to say but my words were cut off by his cell phone.

Tommy answered it and I could tell he was having more bad luck for some reason. He started to shout not caring about who overheard him.

"What video, I didn't give out any video. What are you talking about?" Tommy was asking the person on the other end.

"NO WAY!" Tommy shouted.

"That was confidential and I would never let it out. You must be wrong ... Yes the VP was at my party why ... Oh No! Can you tell it was him? ... What do you mean over 10 copies are floating around the office right now?" Tommy said this having a one sided conversation on the phone and didn't like the response he was getting from the other end. He hung up his cell phone and looked at me. He thought I might have heard too much and went into the house to talk in private.

"Boy that guy has telling me of his shitty luck today. His car blew up last night. There were skunks in his house. The house still smells like they are there now. He is also looking at a huge bill for digging up his whole front yard by the way, to fix his plumbing problem. Boy that line sure is clogged." the plumber told me as I stood there. I wished him a goodnight and retreated to my house. I needed to kill the smile on my face before I went in to see Anna.

Anna was in the kitchen and she told me of Tommy's plumbing problem when I entered. I played dumb and let her tell the story. She also mentioned Tommy's bad luck. I had to pinch myself in the leg to stop from laughing.

"Oh by the way Anna, Bill our accountant needs all of your pay stubs from the past 3 months. He said there was no problem right now as long as he got the statements. I already sent him mine and requested all yours right away." I told a nervous Anna.

"Ok, I will have to get them together tonight." Anna countered.

"Tell you what, I can help you sort them and get organized. You must have at least 20 or 30 paystubs for the last two months from all the work you have been doing lately." I told her. I knew I touched a nerve but she tried not to show it.

"Don't worry about them, I can handle it." Anna told me a pretend calm voice. I knew she was in panic mode right now.

I left the kitchen and let her sweat for a while. I went up to the bedroom and found two new videos in her secret hiding place. I would review and make copies of these later tonight when she was asleep.

Tomorrow was the meeting with the lawyer. I was planning on bringing all the video I had collected. Looking in the box I was going to bring, the amount of DVD discs was impressive if my wife was a porn star. She wasn't however and the sheer volume made me almost sick. My problems would soon be behind me.

We got ready for bed and I told Anna I didn't feel well and wanted to go right to sleep. The excitement of last night wore off and I didn't want to touch her anymore. She said it was fine and said she was going to organize the stubs and mail them off to our account tomorrow.

I lay down but couldn't sleep. I reviewed all the things I needed to do tomorrow and what I needed to talk to the lawyer about. This whole situation would soon be over.

After about an hour Anna came into the bedroom and called my name softly. I pretended to be asleep and she called my name again. I started to snore very softly and she thought I was asleep. As soon as she closed the door she went downstairs and out the back door. She went right over to Tommy's house.

Tommy's back deck has sliding doors that lead into his entertainment room. His dog wasn't out because I could hear him barking in the far back of the house. I listened by the open sliding glass door trying not to be seen.