Inside Information Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing my wide grin, Missy became suspicious. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Because you fill my heart with gladness." Yeah, it was a cheesy line, but that too wasn't a lie.

My direct words stopped her cold. Missy didn't know how to react. My feelings for her were obvious. I never kept them a secret; I couldn't if I wanted to.

Since I was feeling like I was on top of the world, I decided to press my luck. I nimbly jumped to my feet and walked around the couch to where Missy was standing, regarding me warily. She still had the phone pressed to her ear, and I could even hear one of her friends, Claire by the sound of the voice, practically shouting to get Missy's attention.

Before Missy realized what I was going to do, I leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. That sure as hell snapped her out of her trance. I scooted past her and was outside before she had time to react. But Missy didn't react at all. I think she was too stunned by my boldness. And the smile that slowly curved her soft lips was a joy to behold.

That was by far the best birthday I ever had. The party was a rousing success. Missy, who still didn't know what to make of my audacious behavior, was uncharacteristically nice to me all night. I loved it.

But that wasn't the kiss with Missy that changed my life. Not by a long shot. That wondrous, earth-shaking kiss would happen the following week, and little did I know at that time what it would cost me.

* * *

The O'Bannons in-ground pool and large backyard were completely screened by an eight-foot privacy fence. Every summer, Missy and her three closest friends, Claire, Annie, and Beth, who were almost as gorgeous as she was, would practically live out on the pool decking, tanning every chance they got. By autumn, all four girls were always bronzed to perfection. It was heaven. Three solid months of watching them rub sunscreen on their glistening bodies, watching them stretch out invitingly on the chaise lounges, and watching them frolicking in the pool in their wet, clinging bathing suits. Ah, yes, every summer I got three solid months of throbbing erections and explosive orgasms.

I remember that summer before my senior year of high school. Actually, I don't think I will ever forget my eighteenth summer if I wanted to. Annie and Beth had just graduated that May and would be going off to college in the fall. Thankfully, Missy and Claire would be seniors with me. But this summer would be my last summer spent ogling all four of them together, so I was determined to make those three months as memorable as possible. So, too, it seems, did Missy.

It was a stunning June day; not yet noon. It was the kind of day where the sun shines so brightly out of a cloudless, endlessly blue sky, that its warmth and vitality make you feel invincible. That's exactly how I felt as I walked the familiar route to Missy's house from the school weight room. I had been on the varsity wrestling team since my sophomore year, and I made it a point never to miss any of my four-a-week workouts; especially since I wanted to maintain my current weight of 154 pounds to stay in my weight class.

I was heading to the O'Bannon's house because Mrs. O had asked me to help her change the oil in her car. Working on her car together was something we'd done for a couple of years now. She loved cars as much as I did. In fact, she knew more about them than I did, much to my chagrin.

When I reached Missy's house, I thought I heard voices coming from the backyard, but when I stopped to listen, there was only silence. "Wishful thinking," I told myself. I was hoping that Missy and all her friends were laying out by the pool today.

I entered their house by the garage door and called out, "Hello? It's Kevin." There was no answer, so I tried again. "Mrs. O? Are you here?" Their house is on a corner lot, so even though I didn't see her car in the garage, it could have been parked on the far side of the house. Sometimes when we were going to work on her car in nice weather, she parked it in the shade of their huge maple tree. There was more room there than in their cramped garage.

Faintly, I heard Missy calling from the backyard. Her voice sounded muffled. "Mom isn't home yet, Mamma's Boy." Along with creep, moron and jerk, Mamma's Boy was her favorite name for me.

"Oh," I replied dully. As was usual when talking with Missy, I sounded anything but suave. Being around her always made me tongue-tied.

I walked out through the sliding glass door to their large backyard. Missy was all by herself. She was flat on her stomach, stretched out on her favorite chaise lounge. That part wasn't unusual; what was remarkable was the bright yellow bikini she wore. I'd never seen her wear a bikini before. I didn't even know she owned one.

Even with all the teasing Missy did to me, she wasn't an exhibitionist. In fact, she was quite shy. She usually wore her aqua and white one piece suit when she was tanning. Oh how I loved that suit on her. The color went well against her tanned skin. Plus, it was tight in all the right places, and it was cut high on her hips and low on her back.

Missy's friends didn't wear bikinis all that often, either. Claire and Annie sometimes did, but Beth never did. Claire, who was the only blond in the group, definitely had the body for it. She had lovely curves, and if I hadn't been so obsessed with Missy, I would've lusted after Claire in a heartbeat. Annie was on the track team, and she had a lean runner's body. What she lacked in breast-size, she more than made up for with her great ass. She had the most amazing, heart-shaped ass. It was so tight. Beth was very cute, though she was kind of on the chubby side. Not fat, but definitely voluptuous. She had really massive tits. Oh my God were they huge! And she had long, thick nipples that she loved to have sucked.

How do I know Beth loved to have her long nipples sucked? Well, I found out quite by accident the night of my eighteenth birthday party, and no, it wasn't first hand knowledge, not really. Early in the party, I'd seen Beth and a friend of hers named Molly. They were over by the bushes along the side of the house. They were nonchalantly pouring alcohol into their drinks from a bottle they kept hidden in the bushes. Every so often during the night, one of them would slip back there, quickly fill their cup, and then mosey back to the party. Missy didn't know about the secret stash, and I was certain Mrs. O didn't know. That would've been the end of the party if Mrs. O had found out.

Later that night, after we'd finished having cake and all that, we were all sitting on chairs by the pool. We were listening to some music and chilling out. The night was warm and people were talking and being goofy. Throughout the night, I'd caught Missy looking at me with a quizzical tilt to her head, as if she were seeing me in a new light.

Missy went to get a soda from the cooler, and she found there weren't any left. She turned right to me and gave me a pathetic little smile.

"We're all out of soda," she pouted.

"Would you like me to get you some more?" I asked, laughing at her poor-little-me act.

"Gee, maybe you are good for something after all," she quipped sarcastically, though with a lot less venom that her usual stings.

I didn't mind getting her more soda. I got up and walked past her. When I was next to her ear, I drawled as seductively as I knew how, "I'm good for a lot of things." Then I walked past her and into the house.

"In your dreams!" she shouted after me. I heard Missy laughing happily as I went inside. Mr. and Mrs. O'Bannon were watching TV in their bedroom, and the rest of the house was dark and quiet. The only lights on were in the kitchen. On the far side of which is a short hallway that leads to a cramped bathroom on the right, and a pantry on the left.

Since I'd gone grocery shopping with Mrs. O for the party, I knew where the extra soda was kept. There was enough light spilling in from the kitchen that I didn't need to switch on the pantry light. It was a good thing I didn't.

I was just picking up the first twelve-pack when I heard a soft bump from right outside the pantry, in the short hallway. That was hastily followed by Beth's harsh voice.

"Shhhh, be quiet Molly!" Beth was whispering over-loudly like people do when they get tipsy.

My first instinct was to remain silent and hide in the dark, so I did just that. The pantry door had closed after me when I'd stepped inside. With the light out, no one could tell I was in there at all. I figured Beth might be trying to pull a joke on me. She's got a warped sense of humor, which can border on mean, and she loves to play pranks. But it turned out the joke wasn't on me; it was on Molly.

Molly, the girl who'd been slipping out to the bushes with Beth all night long, is five-feet tall, which is six inches shorter than Beth. Molly has really short, mousy brown hair. She reminds me of Velma, from Scooby-Doo, only without the glasses. She has an okay figure with larger than average boobs, and a plain, but not bad-looking, face.

"Shorry," Molly slurred.

"If you don't be quiet, I won't show you my surprise," Beth admonished her.

"I'm shorry," Molly repeated. She must've finally realized where Beth had led her, because she blurted out, "I don't hafta go to the baffroom."

Beth sighed heavily. "We're not going to the bathroom, Molly. I just, uhm, oh just turn around and stand with your back against the wall." I heard movement, then Beth's exasperated voice again. "I said your back, not your boobs."

Molly broke out laughing, and then I heard feet shuffling as she turned the other way.

To say my curiosity was piqued was an understatement. The pantry door is louvered, like a shutter. With the bright light shining out of the kitchen, I was able to peek through the louvers and easily see what was going on. I'd looked at precisely the right moment, too.

The girls were closer than I thought. Molly had her back to the wall, and her right shoulder was almost touching the pantry door. Beth was facing Molly, standing extremely close to the shorter girl. Since Beth's boobs hang so low, their breasts were almost touching.

Both girls were wearing one-piece swimsuits. Molly's suit was cute but modest, and she was wearing a pair of loose shorts as a cover-up. Beth's suit was a little more revealing. It had a plunging neckline that almost reached her navel, and her massive boobs were barely contained by the nearly sheer material. Around her wide hips she wore a gauzy wrap that reached to mid-thigh.

"Okay, Molly; now close your eyes," Beth said. There seemed to be a catch in her voice when she spoke.

As docilely as a lamb going to slaughter, Molly closed her eyes. She was smiling blithely. Beth was smiling, too, but her grin was much more wicked than excited. Beth quietly reached up and pulled her bathing suit strap off her left shoulder, blatantly exposing her entire boob.

I stood there in open-mouthed astonishment, staring unblinkingly at the biggest tit I've ever seen in my life. Glittering faintly in the indirect light, I saw a gold ring piercing Beth's long, fat nipple. Beth quickly tweaked her already turgid nipple, and I watched it grow even longer and harder, until it was as big around as my pinky and half as long. It was so stiff now that she could cut glass with it.

My mouth went completely dry, and I was afraid the quickened beating of my heart would give me away.

"You can open your eyes now," Beth purred.

I was certain that Molly would start screaming and hollering and run away as fast as she could. But Molly surprised the hell out of me. Maybe she was tipsier than I thought, or maybe there was a lot about her I didn't know.

When Molly opened her eyes, she squealed with delight. "Wow, you finally got a nipple ring." Her eyes studied the small ring with rapt excitement.

"Shhh, keep your voice down," Beth warned her. There was no anger in her words this time. Smiling suggestively, she asked, "Do you like it?"

"It's so pretty." Molly was careful to talk softly now. "Did it hurt?"

"At first, but not so much now. The pain goes away, especially when I rub it."

"Does it hurt now?" Molly asked shyly.

"A little. I haven't massaged it in a while." Beth paused expectantly.

"Can I touch it?" Molly asked, shocking me with her brazen willingness.

"Mmmm, I was hoping you'd ask that," Beth moaned.

"I don't want to hurt you. What should I do?" Molly asked timidly.

"Don't worry. You won't hurt me. Just use your fingertip to rub around the tip of my nipple." Beth's breathing increased noticeably.

Nervously, Molly lifted a finger and ever-so-carefully touched the end of Beth's long, thick nipple. Beth moaned low in the back of her throat. It was a wild sound that frightened me, but Molly didn't seem to notice; she was too intent on moving her finger around Beth's fat nipple with exaggerated care.

"That's it, Molly," Beth cooed. "Keep doing that."

"Your nipple is sooo hard," Molly giggled. After a few more tentative revolutions, Molly stopped. "How's that?"

"Soo good. Don't stop now," Beth moaned.

"I don't—"

"But it still hurts," Beth whined. "I need you to make it feel better."

Molly was looking a little apprehensive now, as if she were having second thoughts. But she made no move to leave.

"Open your mouth, Molly."

Molly remained still.

"Open. Your. Mouth. Molly." Beth had a hard edge to her voice that seemed to intimidate Molly.

Molly tentatively opened her mouth.

"You like to be told what to do, don't you?"

Molly nodded meekly; a coy smile curing her lips.

"Good. Now open your mouth wider . . . that's a good girl," Beth commanded in a whisper. With her left hand, Beth lifted her huge tit and guided her rigid nipple to Molly's opened mouth. "Now suck me," Beth ordered harshly.

The shorter girl's eyes shone with lust, but she remained perfectly still. I realized that Beth might've thought she was in charge, but in reality, Molly was the one calling the shots. Beth hefted her tit higher until her engorged nipple was rubbing against Molly's lower lip. Still Molly didn't move. Groaning in frustration, Beth's free right hand shot out, grabbed Molly by the back of the head and roughly forced Molly's mouth down over her nipple.

"Hmpph." Molly spluttered around the taller girl's large nipple. It was as if a switched had been flipped. Molly's lips immediately came alive; sucking and pulling and biting Beth's nipple like a girl possessed.

"Ohhh, yesss. I knew you were a tit sucker the moment I saw you," Beth hissed ecstatically. Molly must've known exactly what to do, because Beth's eyes instantly rolled up into her head, and Beth was gasping through clenched teeth now. "Oh, God . . . suck . . . my . . . tit."

While Molly frantically worked on Beth's tit, Beth hurriedly pulled down her other shoulder strap, freeing her other massive boob. "Suck . . . this one. . . now," Beth whispered frantically. "Hurry . . . suck it . . . suck it . . ."

Molly obediently switched boobs. She tried to stuff as much of Beth's massive tit in to her mouth as she could, which only made her choke. Molly was feasting so ravenously on Beth's tit that Molly had to force air through her nose in long, straining breaths.

I was inches away from them, but they were too caught up in their passion to notice me. My dick was begging for attention by that time. As silently as I could, I slid my hand into my swimsuit and rubbed my cock with nice, leisurely strokes. I wanted to keep on watching this amazing show as long as I could.

My excitement was kicked up another notch when Beth yanked Molly's swimsuit straps down, none too gently exposing Molly's smaller tits. While her nipples weren't as long or as thick as Beth's, they were definitely as hard. There was no doubt in my mind that Molly was extremely turned on by sucking on Beth's tits.

Beth took hold of Molly's nipples, one in each hand, and pulled on them so fiercely that I thought she was trying to rip them off Molly's tits.

Molly loved it. She moaned lustily around the mouthful of Beth's spongy boob. Her building excitement caused her to work harder on Beth's tit, which served to turn Beth on even more.

"That's it . . . oh yeah . . . now . . . suck both . . . nipples . . . at once," Beth growled heatedly.

Molly was only too willing to comply. Molly squeezed Beth's tits together, rubbing them against each other with frantic delight. Then she licked Beth's areolas, spiraling around each quivering nipple without touching them. That drove Beth nuts.

"Yes," Beth gasped. "Oh, yes . . . yes, ahhh . . ."

Molly's saliva made Beth's white flesh glisten wetly. Suddenly, Molly took a deep breath and plunged her face deep into Beth's massive cleavage. Then Molly was rubbing the soft skin of her cheeks against the bigger girl's boobs. The sensation must've been incredible because Beth began whimpering pitifully. All the while, Molly's hands were desperately kneading and mauling Beth's heaving boobs until Beth couldn't take it any more.

Beth grabbed hold of Molly's hair and yanked her head up. I could her Molly gasping for air.

"Suck my nipples," Beth almost shouted.

Molly's cheeks and chin were awash with her own saliva, and her face was twisted with pure lust. Molly jammed Beth's tits together again, much harder this time. She manipulated Beth's spongy flesh until her extraordinarily long nipples were rubbing together. Then she slid her mouth around them both and sucked hard. She sucked so mercilessly hard that I swear I could see the unmistakable outline of Beth's stiff nipples embossed on Molly's sunken cheeks in bas relief.

Beth immediately covered her own mouth to keep from screaming out her pleasure. When she recovered enough, she again grabbed the back of Molly's head, as though to ensure that the smaller girl wouldn't stop.

"Ohh . . . ohhh yeah . . . I'm getting . . . so close . . . yesss," Beth grunted in ecstasy. She was tossing her head back and forth. "I'm . . . soooo . . . close."

Beth's left hand shot down to her own crotch. To see exactly what Beth was doing, I had to let go of my cock and carefully but quickly kneel down, but I'm so glad I did.

I frantically searched for the right louver that would give me the best view. Finally I found it. When I looked through, I saw Beth had already pulled aside the gusset of her swimsuit to expose her hairy cunt. Outside of magazines and my imagination that was the first pussy I'd ever seen. The sight of her shiny, fleshy pussy lips nearly made me cum right then and there.

I could easily smell Beth's pungent arousal, and that likewise increased my own. Right before my bulging eyes, I watched Beth ram two fingers up her flooded cunt with surprising force. There was nothing gentle or cautious about her movements. Beth drove her fingers up her cunt with frantic persistence. The power of her lust scared me, but at the same time it was an incredible turn on.

I quickly snaked my hand back into my swimsuit and started yanking furiously on my cock. There was no way I could hold out much longer.

Beth's moans became more insistent. "Ohhh, yes . . . YES . . . eat me!" Beth curled her fingers through Molly's hair, but this time Beth forced Molly's face down to her crotch. Again, there was no gentleness at all in Beth's actions. Molly fell to her knees and eagerly allowed the taller girl to rub her face against her dripping cunt. Beth, who was nearly howling with pleasure now, was rubbing Molly's pliant face all over her swampy mound. I swear it looked like Beth was trying to force Molly's head up inside her cunt.

I almost came when I saw Molly's tongue dart out of her smeared mouth to lick Beth's cunt. I watched in absolute amazement as Molly's tongue bathed Beth with heated fervor; up and down, up and down, then she plunge her stiffened tongue deep into Beth's cunt, again and again, over and over. Beth was thrashing around like a trapped beast, grinding her soaked crotch all over Molly's juice-stained face.