Inside Information Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several more furious seconds, Molly angled her face up and latched on to Beth's extended clit. Beth cried out and stiffened as her orgasm hit her like a tsunami, and then her cunt literally exploded. Beth fell against the doorjamb to keep from falling.

Molly's throat muscles worked tirelessly to swallow Beth's entire deluge, but there was just too much. Jets of cum spurted out the sides of Molly's soaked mouth. Wide, shiny cum trails covered everything; they streaked down Molly's cheeks and chin; they splashed down Beth's thick thighs past her knees; and they splattered against the wall and louvered door I was hiding behind. The scent of Beth was everywhere; it filled my nostrils.

Seconds after Beth came, I was cumming myself; hot fluid shot out of my lurching cock in an endless geyser. It was all I could do to keep still and not make noise. Eventually my orgasm subsided, but not before coating my cock and hand with my gooey spunk.

Molly continued to ravage Beth's cunt until every last drop of her pussy juice was lapped up.

I sat perfectly still on the pantry floor, waiting for Beth and Molly to leave. Finally, after what felt like hours, they straightened their suits, wiped the last traces of Beth's explosive orgasm off their hands and Molly's face and hair with a towel from the bathroom, and then they left.

But I wasn't in the clear, not by a long shot. I had a swimsuit full of quickly drying cum and a huge, highly visible stain across the front of my suit that even a blind man could see. I had to do something, and quick. If I knew Missy, which I did, by now she was becoming impatient and wondering where I was. I wasn't worried about making her mad; I was worried that she would come looking for me and find me hiding in the dark pantry with a wet spot the size of Lake Superior across my crotch.

What happens when you desperately don't want something to happen? It happens, of course. Just then I heard Missy's voice. "Where'd you go, Mamma's Boy?" She was in the kitchen.

I stood up and my foot nudged a two-liter bottle of soda that was sitting on the floor. "That's it!" I thought excitedly.

As quickly as I could, I flipped on the pantry light, picked up the two-liter bottle of root beer and poured it all over my lower t-shirt and down my swim trunks. I looked at the spreading mess on the floor and grinned. "Perfect," I thought.

"Are you in the pantry?" Missy was coming closer.

There was a multi-pack of paper towels on the bottom shelf. I hurriedly dropped to my knees, shredded the shrink wrap and tore off a handful of paper towels. I was bent over on my hands and knees, casually scrubbing the floor when Missy pushed open the pantry door.

The door hit the top of my head with a hollow THUNK and bounced back at Missy.

"Ouch!" I yelled. I actually did see stars.

Missy opened the door again, but slower and only part way this time. "What are you doing in there?" She peeked around the door and saw me in the middle of Lake Root Beer. She laughed and shook her head. "You are such a klutz."

I shrugged and tried to look apologetic. In my head I was saying, "I'd rather be a klutz than have you think I peed my pants."

* * *

Anyways, getting back to Missy, who was tanning alone in the backyard the week after my party . . .

I asked Missy, "Where are all your friends?"

"They couldn't hang out today," she said. Her voice was muffled because her face was turned away from me and was pressed into the thick towel she was laying on.

With Missy's head turned away from me, I was free to stare openly. I greedily took in every wonderful detail of her tantalizing body. Her bikini bottoms barely contained her scrumptious ass, and it was all I could do to keep from squeezing those well-rounded globes. Missy had played two years of volleyball, and that had shaped her ass and toned her legs very nicely.

Her bronzed skin was slathered in sunscreen and she positively glowed with a tantalizing sheen. I often fantasized about slathering oil all over her. I'd give anything to feel my hands sliding over her slick, sun-warmed flesh. Just the thought of it made my dick shudder.

It was then that I noticed her top was completely untied. The long strings hung over the side of the lounge chair, and their weight pulled the material of her top away from the side of her luscious breast. It wasn't a lot, but it was definitely enough to reveal a patch of stark, white flesh to my hungry eyes.

As I gazed longingly at the inviting swell of her exposed breast, my cock hardened immediately. Unfortunately I hadn't changed before coming over. I was only wearing an old t-shirt, my loose gym shorts and boxers. The shorts did nothing to hide my highly visible erection. But as long as she was looking the other way, I figured it didn't matter.

Of course, no sooner had I thought that, then Missy turned her head toward me. My straining cock, which was only an inch or two above her eyelevel, was now less than arm's length from her face. I closed my eyes in sheer embarrassment. I braced myself for the irate outburst I was sure would come; but it didn't. Instead, Missy was strangely quiet.

Opening my eyes brought me a second surprise in as many minutes. Missy was staring intently at the rather obvious bulge tenting the front of my thin shorts. The fascinated way she stared at my cock sent another jolt racing through my body to the tip of my iron-hard shaft. The way my cock twitched so noticeably, I knew she'd seen it. And I was right.

Missy gasped, but she didn't look away. In fact, the tip of her bright pink tongue peeked out of her partially opened mouth. With her eyes locked on to my cock, Missy slowly traced her tongue over her plump bottom lip, leaving a glistening trail of saliva. Right then, I wanted so badly to kiss her succulent lips, to feel her hot breath on me.

She looked so gorgeous, and before I realized what I was doing, I'd spoken my thoughts out loud. I spoke honestly, with a reverent tone that came straight from my heart. "God, Missy, you are so beautiful."

That made her shift her gaze. Smiling brightly, mischievously, her smoldering eyes sought out mine, which I knew clearly reflected the true depth of my emotions for her. For the first time in ten years, Missy's eyes didn't change to her usual fiery green when she looked at me. This time, deep down in her dark, bottomless eyes, there was actually a hint of gentle tenderness.

Seeing that emotion light up her eyes inflamed me with such desire that I simply had to kiss her. It was such an overwhelming yearning that I couldn't stop myself from leaning down and kissing her full on the mouth. Her lips were wonderfully soft, and warm, and moist.

Instead of pulling away, Missy returned my kiss.

Instinctively, I brought my hands up to her cheeks and lovingly cradled her gorgeous face. Like a dam bursting, every bit of my built up ardor flowed out of my body and into her. Ten years of desire, ten years of lusting, ten years of loving her with all my heart poured forth from my heart straight into hers.

Almost as soon as my fingertips touched her soft skin, Missy came alive in my hands as if she'd been struck by lightning. She immediately wrapped her arm around my shoulders and pulled me to her, crushing her lips passionately against mine. She opened her mouth wide and her tongue pushed into my mouth, probing hungrily, insistently, demandingly.

She was pulling me down so tightly against the pillowy softness of her breasts that I easily felt her pebble-hard nipples gouging deliciously into my chest.

Missy continued kissing me with a scorching intensity that went beyond my wildest dreams. Every other kiss in my life was measured against that fantastic kiss, and every one fell short. We kissed for what seemed like a lifetime. It was certainly a lifetime's worth of love and desire that I imparted to her in that blissful, soul-searing kiss.

Then she was pulling away, gasping hard for breath, grinning contentedly. After that emotionally charged kiss, we were both left breathless. For a long minute, we gazed dreamily into each other's eyes, and in those wonderful moments, I memorized every detail of her gorgeous face; her smile was wide with bliss; her cheeks were flushed with arousal; and her brown eyes were dancing with lustful incredulity. I'll never forget the look of amazed wonder she wore. That my kiss could excite her so fully, so deeply, so completely, came as a great shock to her as well as to me. It was a dream come true.

Missy sighed sweetly and murmured my name. "Oh, Kevin." She had the voice of an angel and the lips of a devil. For once she didn't call me Mamma's Boy. She didn't call me creep or jerk or moron. She simply called me Kevin. My name never sounded so good as it did at that moment when it tumbled breathlessly off her succulent lips.

Easing my straining back, I stood up straight on wobbly knees. My eyes were instantly riveted to her fully exposed left breast. Sometime during our heated kiss, when she had levered herself up on one elbow to hug me so fiercely, her amazing breast had lifted completely out of her bikini top and into full view. Her engorged nipple was a small, rigid nub in the middle of her equally small areola, but it was a lovely sight all the same. I watched the hypnotic heaving of her chest and grinned drunkenly.

Missy noticed where I was looking. Instead of covering herself up, she rolled more to her side until both of her magnificent mounds were fully revealed. "Do you like them?" she asked, grinning naughtily.

"Oh, yeah. They're beautiful. You're beautiful," I replied sincerely. I lovingly slid my fingers through her long, auburn hair, tenderly caressing the side of her face. I felt like I was in a haze. More than anything I prayed that this was really happening, and I wasn't just having an overly vivid dream.

She snuggled into my hand and sighed again. For just the briefest moment, a new emotion clouded her pretty face, and then it was gone. It happened so fast that I at first doubted my fogged brain had seen anything. But afterwards, when I was replaying this scene over and over in my mind, I had no doubt what I'd seen; it was fear.

At that moment, I was too excited to dwell on anything else but her.

"You've seen mine. Now I want to see yours. It's only fair," Missy pouted coyly. Her stare once more returned to my straining erection.

"Y-you really want to see it?" I asked in stunned disbelief. I'd fantasized about this a thousand times, but I never, ever thought it would actually happen between Missy and I.

"Yesss," she hissed. She sounded exactly like her mother did the week before. It was such a tantalizing sound. Slowly, teasingly, Missy licked her bottom lip again. I've never seen anything so seductive and so erotic as that simple gesture. Her meaning was as plain as her rock-hard nipples. "Please, Kevin, show me your cock."

Lord above, I nearly came in my boxers when she said that. I was trembling all over now. Even though it was second nature for me to want to make her happy, I hesitated. "What if she doesn't like what she sees? What if I'm not big enough for her?" I thought worriedly.

Sensing my uncertainty, Missy whispered, "Please, Kevin. I want to see you."

Immediately my need to please her swiftly overrode my apprehension, and I pushed my fears aside. With sluggish, shaking fingers, I yanked down my shorts and boxers in one motion, clumsily working them past my wobbly knees and down to my ankles.

My cock burst free! There was my steel-like shaft, bobbing lasciviously in the hot sunshine, pointing directly at her half opened mouth. I was harder and longer and thicker than I had ever been before. The head was nearly purple from desire, and it was pulsing in time with my rampant heartbeat.

Missy's eyes grew wide, and my apprehension returned. But when she breathed huskily, "Oh, yessss," I knew she liked what she saw. A wave of relief flooded through me, instantly calming my fears and heightening my arousal.

Now it was my turn to tease Missy. "Do you like what you see, baby?" I taunted her playfully. Amazing myself with my boldness, I gripped my pulsing cock tightly with my right hand, and, starting from the base of my engorged cock, my fist stroked the full length of my manhood in an exquisitely unhurried motion. The whole time I kept my dick aimed directly at her partially opened mouth.

"Ohh, yes," she gasped again. She was leaning towards me, as if her whole body was straining to get closer to my cock.

"You make me so hard, Missy," I muttered. I stroked my quivering cock again. I'd blocked out everything else but the sensations in my throbbing cock and her half-naked body. My gaze flittered back and forth between her heaving breasts, her rock-hard nipples, and her starkly defined tan lines. The whiteness of her tits only seemed to accentuate her nakedness, which doubled my pleasure.

"You like my tits, don't you?" she murmured silkily.

I could only nod numbly.

"I want you to cum on my tits,"

"You w-what?" I stammered. Now I knew I was dreaming.

Missy repeated her words, but this time she said them more forcefully, making them a command I couldn't refuse. "Cum on my tits, Kevin." When she noticed my uncertainty, she added, "It's okay, baby, just grab your cock and jerk off onto my tits. Come on, baby, I know you masturbate. I know you've jacked off a hundred times after I let you peek at my tits; haven't you? Show me how much you like my tits. Cum on me, baby. Won't you do it for me, Kevin, please, baby?" Her pleading had become almost desperate.

She had me so worked up. I'd never been more turned on than I was at that moment. I couldn't have said no if I wanted to. But I was mortified to admit to her that I beat off while thinking about her. Of course it was true, but it was very embarrassing to confess. I've never, ever admitted to anyone, even to my closest buddies, that I masturbate. It may be implied, but it just isn't something I've ever been comfortable talking about. But then there I was, naked from the waist down, with my right hand wrapped around my pulsing shaft, pointing my stiff cock at Missy's amazingly pretty face. The thought was so wild, so unbelievably erotic, that I immediately started stroking my cock faster and faster.

My fist around my cock felt so good, and seeing Missy exposed to my hungry gaze felt really good too, but knowing Missy wanted me to come on her tits was the best feeling of all. I didn't know where to look first; at her heaving breasts, her smoldering eyes, or her wet and inviting lips. Her breasts were bigger than her mother's; at least a C cup. They looked so round and full and soft in the bright sunshine. I wanted to lick them; I wanted to bite them; I wanted to slide my dick between them and fuck her tits until I came all over her chest and throat.

I wasn't the only one who was getting hotter by the second. It was easy to see the growing desire in Missy's hooded eyes. The faster I stroked my impossibly hard cock, the hotter Missy was getting. She was actually squirming now. Missy was rubbing her thighs together while the fingers of her left hand were twisting and pulling on her rigid nipple. And as I continued to stroke my dick with maniac intensity, she quickly slid her right hand over her flat stomach, underneath her bright yellow bikini panties, and then between her legs. As if it was guided by the massive heat emanating from her flooded pussy, Missy's finger slid knuckle-deep, past her slippery lips.

"Ahhh," she groaned wildly.

My need to cum was so overpowering that I was nearly shouting. "Oh, yeah; oh yeah."

Watching her fingering herself for me was all it took. I could feel my climax surging out of my balls and shooting up my yearning shaft. My fist was a half-glimpsed blur, flying up and down the length of throbbing cock.

"Ah, yes. Oh, God, Missy, I've wanted you for so long. Oh, oh, God, I—ahhh." My cock swelled suddenly, which interrupted my passionate cries, and then I erupted like Vesuvius.

My first molten strand of cum spewed out of my cock as if it was shot from a water cannon. The pleasure was so intense that I lurched forward. I had to clutch at Missy's lounge chair to keep from falling down. That first pearly shot hit Missy just above her right breast. When she felt it hit her bronzed flesh, her body instantly convulsed. Her eyes squeezed shut and her long legs shook from the orgasm that thundered through her.

I never stopped pumping. My second and third spurts landed all over Missy's upper chest. The hot, thick liquid trickled slowly down her flushed skin. My last volley of cum splashed down on the hand Missy had wrapped around her left breast.

The remnants of my knee-buckling orgasm flowed over my fingers and down my still hard cock. Only then did I catch my breath enough to finish saying what my orgasm had interrupted. "God, Missy, I love you; I always have."

I'll never forget the look of utter shame that crossed her face right then. I never got the chance to figure out what was behind it, not then anyway. Because right at that very moment, Claire, Annie and Beth came jumping out from behind some nearby bushes. They were laughing and cheering and hollering words I couldn't make out. But the worse part of it was the video camera in Beth's hand; it was pointed straight at my swiftly withering dick.

At first I was too stunned to react. I was still recovering from my mind-numbing orgasm. As my frozen brain began to understand what was happening, I was filled with a burning humiliation.

Finally muscle control returned, and I was able to move. I looked down at Missy. Her head was bowed, and her face was hidden by a curtain of long, auburn hair. Dawning realization set in. Suddenly I knew exactly what happened; Missy had set me up.

I felt like my heart had been viscously ripped out of my chest. She'd used me. She lied to me. No matter what I thought I saw in her eyes, I should have known Missy never had any feelings for me, other than contempt. I was such an idiot! Why did I always let her make a fool out of me? I had just jacked off right in front of her and her friends and their fucking video camera! My life was over! I knew, with absolute certainty, that every kid at school who owned a computer, would have a copy of my little stroke flick by the end of the day, courtesy of Missy O'Bannon and her friends. I was shaking with rage and shame.

I struggled to pull up my shorts, but they were hopelessly caught on my sneakers. I tripped and fell over. Before I could catch my balance or brace my fall with my hands, my forehead hit the corner of Missy's lounge chair. Like a sharp knife, the metal edge sliced a three-inch long gash above my right eye. The pain shooting through my head only deepened my disgrace and indignation. I lay there on the warm pool deck for several thundering heartbeats, feeling blood trickle down my forehead and into my eye. I clearly remember wishing I could just roll up and disappear forever.

When I'd fallen, I scraped my left knee and hip on the rough pool decking, but I didn't care. I was more concerned about laying there with my dick hanging out. Without even bothering to get up, I feverishly pulled on my shorts until I finally dragged them up where they belonged. I heard fabric rip, but I didn't care.

I knew I couldn't lay there any longer. To salvage my shredded self-respect I knew I had to get up and face Missy and her friends. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It took every last ounce of will-power and courage I had in me. When I gained my feet, I was met with absolute silence. I looked at each of them in turn; Beth, Annie and Claire. Claire seemed to be almost as upset as I was. I looked them squarely in the eye until their guilt forced them to look away.