Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,643 Followers

Gary did not hurry. He sensed this was a bit of a one off opportunity. Fucking Zoe to conclusion without pregnancy as the object. He was in control. He could take his time. He moved steadily back and forth, rocking on Zoe's bottom, his penis sliding smoothly, the pneumatic motion of sexual intercourse at its best! Just the most wonderful sensation on his knob.

"You OK, Zoe?"

"Oh yes Gary. Very nice. I shall come. I can feel it. I need both hands to support myself but could you diddle me a little?"

Gary could. Gary did. One hand holding her bump, the other just ahead of his cock playing in the soft wetness and particularly on the little bump. He could touch his own moving shaft as it pumped in and out and feel his balls swinging. Outside there was the occasional passing car but the morning was otherwise silent except for the strange squelching sound of human intercourse.

"Faster Gary."

He did not speed up his strokes but his fingers played faster. Deliciously as his rock hard erection moved carefully in and out, Zoe shuddered and came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She said again and again.

Zoe collapsed a little forward pushing her bottom a little higher.

"Come on Gary, do your thing now, please. Fill little Zoe up with your stuff as you like to do. I'm all ready for it."

And Gary did. Steadily increasing speed, his cock pumping, Gary let himself go, let himself slip over the point of no return and then it came, first that squeezing contraction before expulsion and then he was squirting, sending his semen up into Zoe and, being him, doing the filling thing she had requested. Gary had not come for days, his supplies had been fully replenished, Gary certainly came. He could see it on withdrawal -- a vagina all full of creamy semen.

Finally Gary had some pictures of Zoe naked, pictures of her pregnant but really erotic nonetheless. He had even used the camera during intercourse but the shot Gary particularly liked was the photograph of Zoe afterwards, sitting naked on the worktop in the kitchen, laughing with a mug of coffee in one hand, her bump sticking way out above her bush, tummy button protruding, legs comfortably apart and seemingly, well actually, sitting in a pool of creamy cum between her open thighs - and all of it his. It had been steadily leaking out as she had sat there - he had been watching it come and she had just sat there unconcerned. Somehow it just caught the moment and had a considerable erotic appeal as well!

The baby was born that night. Intercourse can, of course, help labour along. That is well known. It should really have been Tom who helped Zoe along but, at least, Tom had taken Zoe for a curry that evening before all those contractions started and, perhaps, it was the curry that really did the trick. Gary, on the other hand, liked to think he had both started -- and ended the pregnancy!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,643 Followers
12