All Comments on 'Inside Their Door'

by Kapricorn71

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a surprise

Great story until it started turning gay, which is the section it should have been in :-) I was expecting him to fuck his cousin without hubby knowing but close by to make it exciting. Anyway, all of your stories are off da chain. Although the gay stuff is not my cup of tea, it was still a great story. Its good to see black erotic stories on this site. I hope to see a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Kapricornfan!

his story is in the incest/taboo section - and what's more taboo than blk men fucking? Especially ones related by marriage? Obviously neither man in the story is gay, they like the woman in the story. Just because her cousin didn't fuck her - yet - doesn't make it a gay story. Hopefully part two is already on the way.

I'm guessing you wrote your comment in fun, but don't mess up his flow by misrepresenting what he writes.

PassionpimpPassionpimpalmost 18 years ago
follow up to Kapricornfan

Listen fan...you can twist words how you want to but last time I checked, same sex is gay/bi but thats here nor there. I think my comments were misinterpreted. I am in no way trying to mess with anybody's flow because man vs.man sex is not "my thing". This story was well written and I actually liked it accept for that part. Now, there may be several other people that dig that part and that's cool too. I have enjoyed all of kapricorn's stories and I hope to read many more. Kapricorn writes some of the best black erotica I have read. With all that said, if Kapricorn chooses to continue to write these type of stories, I still will support them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Education

Same-gender sex can be gay or bisexual. There is a difference that you glossed over by telling him to put it in the gay section. Whether you winked or not, Kapricorn knows where to put his hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
man it was hot

man I love story like this alot better then two bitchesfucking with strap ons

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Atypical, creative, imaginative

This story was so much better edited than your latest one and made the reading a pleasant experience.

You have a fantastic imagination and you write very well. Hot hot hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!!!!!!! :D

Oh my fucking god I'm soooooooooooooo wet please write more !!! Love you and your fantastic dirty mind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous