Inside Their Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers

"Oh, I've got to see this," Clayton moved so that he was to the side of us.

I put my lotion-covered hands to her sides, and moved them in to her abs – she sighed. I rubbed in small circles, and then took a breath before venturing upward. She took a breath when my fingers touched her breasts. I moved my hands to her sides, and then moved my palms across her nipples. She let the breath out, and Clayton leaned over to kiss her. I took the opportunity to put my hands fully on her breasts. I gave a squeeze, and heard her moan.

Beverly and Clayton were still kissing, when I felt Clayton's hand at the back of my head. He was guiding my head forward, but not so much that I couldn't resist – had I wanted to. But I opened my mouth, and closed my lips around Beverly's nipple. She moaned louder, and Clayton's hand left my head. I closed my eyes, and sucked my cousin's nipple like I had only dreamed of. The initial taste of lotion wasn't too pleasant but I kept sucking a little harder, and a little harder, and then I tasted a tangy drop on my tongue. I had no idea what it was, but I told myself it was her milk and kept sucking to get a little more.

"Shit," I heard Beverly moan.

I leaned back to see their lips had parted, then took a corner of towel to wipe her other nipple off before taking it into my mouth. As I licked it, I saw Clayton play with the nipple I had just sucked on. They started kissing again, and I sucked my cousin's nipple for all it was worth. I eventually got that same taste in my mouth, and her moans got louder in volume and higher in pitch, until her body jerked.

She laid back on the bed, taking her nipple away from my mouth, and her lips away from Clayton's, "Damn, you two."

"Were you touching her pussy?"

"No."

"No, that came from all that attention to my girlfriends."

"Wow, nice."

"I haven't finished lotioning you, Cuz."

"Cuz, huh? Aw shit, listen to the monster we've created!"

"That you created," Beverly scooted up so that her whole body was on the bed. "How do you want me, Cuz?" she asked with a sly smile.

I tore off my shirt and pants, and grabbed the bottle, "Just lay back."

She put her arms over her head, "Like this?"

I swallowed and climbed on the bed over her, concentrating on not erupting.

"Or like this?" she spread her arms and her legs.

Clayton grabbed my dick, which was visibly throbbing, "You'd better stop teasing him like that, before you make him explode."

Beverly laughed, and stayed in that spread position.

I looked down at Clayton's hand around my dick, and came anyway. He hadn't moved his hand, and didn't let go until I stopped cumming. I looked at him, and he had no particular expression on his face.

Beverly lifted her head high enough to see how far up her body my stream shot, "Damn, boy!"

"I'll go get a rag," he got off the bed.

"No wonder you had my carpet jacked up all the way down to the landing," Beverly pulled a vibrator from her nightstand drawer.

"He's got some distance on him," Clayton came back and wiped Beverly's body. Then he grabbed my dick again, and wiped my tip. My body jerked to his touch. "I know how sensitive we get after release," he dabbed my tip before going back to the bathroom.

"Bev?" I said as quickly and quietly as I could, "Clayton has been showing me his dick, and touching on mine."

"Oh yeah?"

"I ain't trying to start anything but, you should know."

"Hey baby!" she called to him, stroking the vibrator along her pussy.

He came from the bathroom, "Yes, honey."

"Little cuz thinks you are a DL brotha."

I looked at her like she was crazy for busting me out like that, "I didn't say that!"

He laughed, "Is that right?"

"I like that you thought enough of me to tell me that, but there aren't any secrets in this house."

"So what secrets are you holding onto?" he got on the bed beside her, dick sticking straight up. "Ever . . . look at a dick? I mean really look?"

I was certainly looking at his.

"Ever touch a dick, cousin?" Beverly said before I could even form my thoughts.

I looked at the veins lining his shaft, and the precum forming at his tip

"Ever want to?"

"Talk to us, Cuz," Beverly reached down and grabbed my dick. "You're so quiet."

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, I've looked at dicks," I started slowly. "I mean in movies and online stuff, its hard not to see dicks when people are fucking. I never touched one though; well, except mine."

"You want to?"

I was still looking at Clayton's, "I've thought about it."

"Well, there's one right in front of you," Beverly set the vibrator on her nightstand, let go of my dick and shifted into a position to kiss Clayton's dick as she kept talking. "It's a good one too. It feels good, and it taste good," she said then took it in her mouth, then slowly slid it out. "Here's your chance."

I wrapped my fingers around Clayton's dick, as Beverly moved her hand away. It was hot, and firm – the same way mine feels, but it felt very different. I looked at Clayton, and he had this pensive look on his face. I moved my hand up to his tip and back down to his nuts, and his eyes closed as he moaned. Beverly grabbed the vibrator, and laid back to tease her clit with it while she watched me with Clayton's dick. I moved my hand up and down a few more times, and Clayton moaned louder. Beverly moaned too, and I looked over just in time to see her push the vibrator inside her.

I started jerking Clayton's dick like I stroke mine – alternating in speed and intensity. He smiled and frowned his face, and shifted his body the better it started to feel to him. His dick felt good in my hand. My head was swimming; I could never have imagined anything this freaky. My sexy cousin and her handsome husband were giving me a greenlight to give into whatever urge that came to mind – and the next urge that came to mind was to taste him.

"Oh fuck!!" Beverly screamed and pumped the vibrator in and out her pussy as Clayton's dick eased inside my mouth. "He's sucking your dick, baby! He's suckiiiinggg-" she trailed off as her orgasm got stronger.

I turned my head to watch her convulse, but kept his dick between my lips. I saw the juice on the vibrator turn from clear to a creamy white, and felt my dick try to release. I closed my eyes, and concentrated on having a dick in my mouth for the first time. I was leaned over with my hands on Claytons' thighs to support myself, and slowly moved my head up and down with my mouth in an O-shape. I made sure to keep my teeth off his dick, and could feel his veins slide across my tongue. He moaned and slowly pumped his hips against my movements. When his tip hit the back of my throat, I only had about 2/3s of it in my mouth – I found that out when I moved one of my hands to rub his nuts and noticed he still had more dick.

"How's my cousin doing, honey?"

"He's doing real good," Clayton moaned.

Beverly sat up and started rubbing my back, "Who knew you were such a good dick sucker, Cuz?" Her hand slid down my back, and rubbed my ass, "Who knew?!"

I moaned at her words and touch.

"Yeah, he's good," he rotated his hips, moving his dick around in my mouth.

She leaned down to my ear, as her fingers slid between my ass cheeks, "My little cousin is a cocksucker."

I moaned louder, and my body shook as her fingers slid over my asshole. I felt her hand slide past my nuts, and she grabbed my dick.

"You aren't the first man I've seen suck my husband's dick, but this is certainly the sexiest sucking I've seen him get," she licked my ear as she squeezed my dick, and I came.

I lifted my mouth off his dick, "Shit!" I pumped Clayton's dick as stream after stream pumped from mine, but he didn't cum.

"Wait until you see Clayton's do that," Beverly gave my dick another squeeze before letting go.

I went back to sucking Clayton's dick, and swallowing his precum. For all the taboo among straight men about gay sex, I really liked what I was doing. I can't say that I wanted to do it all the time, but it felt really good right then. In the middle of me thinking that I was actually sucking a dick for the first time, I felt Beverly trying to move my knees further apart – which caused my ass to open. I wasn't feeling any inhibition, and took Clayton's dick out of my mouth to lick his nuts.

"Oh yes! Fuck yes!!" he cried.

I was still licking his nuts and pumping his dick, when I felt something wet being wiped over my asshole. I looked back to see Beverly rubbing her pussy, and then using her juice to coat my asshole. Clayton moved my head back to his dick, and Beverly coated my hole a third time then put her finger in.

"Do you like that?"

I had fingered my own ass a few times while masturbating – it intensified my sensations. I nodded my head yes, though she didn't know she could get more than one in there.

"Hey baby, that went in kinda easy. Think I should try another?

"I think you should, honey."

I felt another finger slide in, and sucked a little harder on Clayton's dick.

Beverly rubbed my back as she worked her fingers in my ass, "You really like that, don't you, Cuz."

"I really like it," I said as best I could with a dick in my mouth.

A few minutes of finger pumping and dick sucking went by, when Clayton said, "Use the vibrator on him."

"Mmm, I think he might like that," Beverly removed her fingers.

I turned my head to see her grab her vibrator, spread her legs and put it in her pussy again. She pumped it in and out, and then moved back behind me.

Clayton rubbed my shoulders, "Just concentrate on what you're doing, and let her handle that. She won't hurt you; and you'll thank her later."

I heard the vibrator turn on when I started sucking Clayton again, then I felt it circling my asshole. Chills were being sent through my body, and I spread my knees a little further.

Beverly rubbed my cheeks, "Push out, Cuz."

I pushed a little, and the vibrator popped in, "Mmmmmmmmmm." It slowly slid out, then back in. It was a little bigger than I anticipated, but the vibration felt great. I took my mouth off Clayton's dick, "Faster."

"You heard the man!"

Beverly moved the vibrator faster, and I sucked faster. She moved her free hand to my dick again, "Are you about to cum again?"

I nodded my head, without breaking my rhythm.

"Well, I don't think that's fair when you haven't made Clayton cum once yet."

"Oh, he's close."

"Is he?"

"Very close!"

Hearing that, Beverly fucked my ass with purpose, "You go, Cuz!"

And I did just that, slurping on Clayton's dick like the women I had seen in movies my spit running out the sides of my mouth. Beverly matched the intensity she saw me sucking with; Clayton started cussing through his moans.

"Here it is!" he screamed. "Here I cum!!"

"Move your head so I can see."

I shook my head 'no' because I decided at that moment that I had gone this far, why not see it through?

"You're going to swallow his cum?" Beverly asked in disbelief.

I didn't have time to respond before Clayton shot his first load into my throat.

"Fuck!" Clayton sat up, leaning over my head.

Beverly kept right on pumping the vibrator in my ass.

My cheeks expanded with his second and third blast. I tried to quickly swallow before his fourth burst, but didn't time it right. My throat was open when he shot again, causing me to choke and cough out most of his cum onto his dick. Clayton gave me a fifth and sixth shot, before laying back to catch his breath.

"Fuck me now, honey!" Beverly pulled the vibrator out of my ass, and laid on the bed with her legs spread. Clayton swung his leg over my head, and dove right inside her pussy. Beverly wrapped her legs and arms around Clayton. I leaned over to my side, and jerked my hard dick.

"He's watching us, baby," he said in her ear. "Look at him; your cousin is sitting there jerking his dick while watching us fuck!"

She turned her head, "I see him. I see my little cousin jerking his dick, while you fuck me with yours."

"How does that make you feel? Huh?"

"Dirty!"

"And you like feeling dirty, don't 'you?"

"I'm a dirty girl!" she screamed looking at me.

Hearing her talk like that pushed me over the edge, and cum oozed out my dick. Beverly saw this, and closed her eyes as she came. Clayton leaned up on his knees, held her legs up by her ankles, and pumped her hard enough to make her titties bounce. She grabbed them, and pinched her nipples.

"A dirty little slut! You're my little dirty slut!" Clayton's body jerked, then he stiffened. After a few moments, he laid on top of Beverly.

About 20 minutes passed before either of us moved. Clayton got up to go to the bathroom, and Beverly got under the covers, "I am going to sleep real good. You will too."

"I don't think I can sleep, after that. My mind is still spinning.

"Well, we can talk about all of it tomorrow."

Clayton came from the bathroom, and got in bed to snuggle behind Beverly. I took that as my cue, and got up.

"Where you going?"

"To my room."

Beverly threw back the covers, and I could see Clayton rubbing her body, "You're welcome to stay, Cuz."

I swear I would never get tired of seeing her body.

When I got back in bed, she put her arm over me and fell asleep with her hand on my dick.

------

The next morning I woke up on my back with my dick being sucked. I opened my eyes to see the back of Clayton's head bobbing over my waist, and to hear Beverly in the shower. I laid there and enjoyed his mouth on my dick. He took his time using his tongue and his hand, then moved his finger to my ass. When I opened my legs further, he lifted his head from my dick to spit down my crack, then went back to sucking as he worked his finger in.

I didn't notice Beverly was done with her shower until I heard her say something from beside the bed.

"Is this what I'm going to walk in on now whenever I leave you two alone?"

"No, you might walk in on his dick in my ass sometimes," I laughed.

Clayton paused long enough to look at me, "Are you serious?"

I nodded.

Beverly laughed, "Not without the proper lube." She pushed Clayton to his back, and sat on his dick. "Don't worry, Cuz, I'll get him nice and ready for you," she said as she rubbed her clit and rode Clayton.

Fuck, she was sexy! Her titties swayed perfectly to her rhythm, and I stroked my erection. Clayton reached up to pinch her nipples, and eventually she shook through an orgasm. When she got off Clayton, his dick had a thick coat of her cum on it. It was almost dripping off as he got off the bed.

"Assume the position, Cuz."

I got on my knees, with my feet and ass hanging just off the side.

"Don't my little cousin have a cute ass?"

"Quite honestly, I noticed it when I first met him," he put his hands on my ass and opened my cheeks farther to put his tip at my hole.

Beverly smacked his ass, "And you didn't tell me? You're gonna pay for that!"

"I hope so," he said, and then pushed his tip in me.

I groaned as he inched in a little father, and inched back out.

Beverly rubbed my back, "You okay? Does it feel okay?"

"It really feels good; just have to get used to it."

"Yeah," she laughed. "Hubby is blessed."

He kept inching in and out, giving me a little more each time. Beverly played with my dick, and I got more and more comfortable with his size. I moaned particularly loud when it felt like Clayton was pushing into my bladder.

"Just a little more, Cuz. He's almost there."

Sure enough, two more thrusts and I felt the hair of his nuts. He didn't move for a minute, then pulled out to his tip, and came halfway back in. When he increased his pace, I dropped my head to the bed, "Shiiiiit."

"Aren't you glad she used the vibrator on you last night?"

"Yeesssss; oh yessssss!"

Beverly let go of my dick, and got on the bed to rub her clit beside me, "You two are going to drive me crazy!"

"This ass is going to drive me crazy – damn!" Clayton kept a steady pace, and my ass got real comfortable with him in there.

"Damnnnnnnnn," I moaned. "Is this what it feels like to get fucked?"

"Now you know why we women love dick," Beverly kept rubbing.

"Fuck, it feels so good. I feel like . . . I feel like . . ."

"Say it, Cuz!"

"Like I'm gonna cummmmm!" I said as my dick erupted, and my rim clenched around Clayton's dick.

"Shit yeah!" Beverly pushed her fingers in her pussy.

Clayton moaned and pushed all the way in me, making me cum a little bit harder. He held me on his dick until my body calmed down. Then he pulled out, and stood on the bed over Beverly. A few pumps of his dick, and he shot cum over her shoulders and breasts.

I laid beside her, and rubbed it in as she kept fingering herself. Her moans got heavier and heavier, and her nipples were getting harder and harder to resist – even with Clayton's cum on them. He got off the bed, and it wasn't long before I leaned my head over to lick and suck her nipples.

"You are so nasty!" Beverly screamed before cumming

"I guess it runs in the family," I said once she calmed down.

"You still never finished putting lotion on my backside," she winked.

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers
12