Insight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wanted to avoid gossip that might threaten our jobs. Like most corporations, our employer was frightened about any whiff of scandal. And now, with all the crap about sexual harassment, the thought of sex on the job is considered as bad as voting the Socialist Labor ticket, or some such heinous act. We managed to sneak around, but that was a real pain in the ass. I'd leave her room at an ungodly hour, go back to my room, and then get down to the coffee shop to meet the rest of my group for breakfast. We would rendezvous for dinner at a restaurant not likely to be frequented by the others, have dinner, and then come back separately to the Hilton for our sexual tryst. I felt like a character in a farcical comedy, but the sex made it worthwhile.

It was our third night together, the last night before having to return to work, that we discussed the future. We had avoided any mention of a future together up to this point. I decided to take the initiative. "You know, Boston and New York are only a one-hour shuttle ride apart. I'd like to see you on weekends."

"What do you suggest we do during the week?"

"Concentrate on other things, or masturbate if we have to. Also, I'm not saying that we shouldn't see other people. I'm not asking for an exclusive. I know that being apart weekdays sucks, but it could be a lot worse. One of us could be assigned to San Francisco. Do you think you could act like a nun, well...sort of, during the week, and like a hot slut on weekends?" "The nun part doesn't apply to me, unless the nun is a sex-crazed bitch. I am into having a serious relationship with a guy I enjoy and respect. Sport fucking is great fun but it lasts for only for a moment. I was going to propose the same thing you just described. You beat me to the punch on this one. Let's try the weekend rendezvous plan and see how it works. You know, three days isn't much time to establish something worthwhile. But this is the best beginning to a relationship I've ever had, and I don't want to just let it die. Besides, I'm one horny woman and appreciate the fact that I've never had my pussy eaten as well by anyone else."

She continued, in a very practical and organized way. It was what I would expect from a woman who manages a department in Boston. "We'll each have our own responsibilities in this relationship. Division of labor is the basis of society, so they said in social theory class. Next weekend I'll come to New York - you can see me in Boston soon after that. I'll bring down some toys, and you stock up on condoms. Oh, and get some tubes of nice tasting lube. Is that OK with you?"

Glumly I mumbled, "OK, but by the weekend I'll be horny as could be. I may rape you right after you step off the plane."

As we parted the morning after the sales meeting, I kissed my new love and put her into a cab. It had been a marvelous weekend, but it was time to think about work again. Besides my normal job duties that week, I was going to fix up my apartment so that it would look decent when she came to stay with me the following weekend.

Mark must have come out of the hotel to the cab stand. I heard him, next to me, "That's a beautiful woman you were talking to at the meeting."

"Yes, she's beautiful."

* * * * * *

Copyright 2000 by Lesly Sloan. This story may not be distributed or copied without the express permission of the author. All comments are welcome.

12