Inspiration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers

Her words were like an aphrodisiac to Jake. His arousal was making him dizzy, his cock leaking pre-cum in a steady stream, his hands getting hungrier for his twin sister's body. He had three fingers vigorously pumping into her wet, tight pussy, while his other hand was alternating between kneading, massaging caresses on her firm bouncy ass and bolder explorations down her crevice, his probing fingers roaming into her buttcrack, the tip of his middle finger poking deeper still, teasing the tender, crinkled ring of her anus. Then a mind blowing thought struck him.

"Jess!..."

"Yeah?"

"Your stories... Did you post them somewhere on the web?"

She blushed as she nodded, still looking down at his cock pulsing in her hand and her own sopping pussy full of his fingers. "Yeah, I posted some... I still got lots of half done ones on my computer though, and some I didn't like much..."

"What's your nickname, Jess?"

The realization of what her twin was getting at made Jess finally avert her gaze from the spectacle of their mutual masturbation. She had a glinting spark in her green eyes as she looked into Jake's own orbs and told him where she had published her stories and under what name.

Jake thought his head would explode as he took in her words.

"Oh my god, Jess! I read all your stuff!"

"Y-y-you did!?" she asked, her eyes wide with surprise, her cheeks coloring with sudden, absurd, adorable shyness as she mumbled the fatal question. "Did you... What did you think of... Did you like them, Jake?"

The hottest moments of his favorite stories, in fact Jess's stories apparently, flashed before Jake's eyes. He knew some of those scenes and dialogues by heart now, he had read them and masturbated to them so many times. They were all incest based plots, mostly involving twins, but also siblings in general, and they were insanely good as far as he was concerned. There was everything he liked in them, everything he fantasized about: oral, anal, big tits, facials, lots of cum, squirting, and it was all always so smoking hot. There were also a couple of longer, more structured and romantic stories in there, which now Jake realized were Jess's attempt to somehow give shape to her emotional turmoil, but mainly his amazing twin sister's work was a collection of smoking hot, straight to the point, sweetly perverse, wham-bam incest sex.

He was so blown away by this discovery that he had left her question hanging, and he suddenly realized that Jess's uncertain expression was changing into one of worry, as if she was taking his silence as an indication that he didn't like her writing. He shook his head to recover from his reverie, then he kissed his now puppy-eyed twin sister furiously.

"They're fantastic, Jess!" he said, shaking with excitement. "You're a great writer, sis, seriously! I'm your number one fan! You're my favorite fucking writer on that website, Jess, I jacked off to your stories like a million times! Holy shit, sis, this is..."

"...unfuckingbelievable!" she finished for him, her heart beating just as fast as his, her eyes just as wide, just as full of desire.

Like a bolt of lightning, like an adrenaline rush, like a sudden blasting overdose of the most powerful drug in the world, a mutual recognition spiked through the twins' already sizzling minds, triggering an atavistic, primal, uncontainable sexual need. Now, beyond any doubt, they knew they were meant to be together in the most absolute, deepest, most carnal way possible. They didn't just look alike, feel alike, think alike. They lusted after the same things, they fed their libido off the same erotic fantasies. And now they knew.

This final revelation overcharged them both, bringing their mouths together again, lips sucking on lips, teeth nibbling at mouths, saliva flowing from one tongue to the other in a messy, sloppy, scorching hot lip-lock whose ferocity resembled the eating frenzy of two starved predators, while their hands roamed faster, more urgently along their warm twin bodies, each masturbating the other in a growling, mewling, panting rush toward a climax that they simply needed now, achingly so, or they would burst.

"Jess, oooh... I'm gonna cum soon if you don't stop that..."

"Mmmh, oooh yeah bro..." she said, her eyes closed and her mind far away, lulled on the rising waves of the climax her twin brother's sawing fingers were bringing her. When his words registered though, she open her eyes and pulled back from him, her hand leaving his aching cock.

"Jake, wait a second," she said, swiftly sitting up on her knees. "I want you to cum in my mouth, bro, I want to taste you."

Groaning as he forced himself not to cum at those magical words, Jake watched his sister reposition herself on top of him in a 69, her luscious butt hovering over his face, her hairless, soaked pussy glinting with juices mere inches from his nose, her sweet spicy fragrance filling his nostrils. The visual of those rosy, puffy, sopping wet labia and the opening folds of his sister's virginal vagina were so heavenly, so beyond any of his many fantasies that he felt his cock flex in response to that amazing sight.

"Oh my god, Jake, you're so big..." Jess said as she leaned down, her face inches from her brother's rock-hard cock, her hand wrapping around his girthy base, slowly jacking him off. Her soft lips brushed against the slick, pre-cum coated glans, kissing the bulbous head gently, savoring the clear fluid with raspy laps of her tongue.

"I'm not sure how much of you I can take in my mouth, bro, I've watched plenty of videos but I've never given a blowjob befo-ooh-ooooh... Oooh Jaaaaake!..."

Her words were cut short and her brief moment of anxiety at the thought of not being able to take her twin's cock in her mouth evaporated in pure ecstasy the moment she felt Jake's lips clamping on her pussy, his tongue probing into her gushing entrance, his hands groping her taut ass, parting her cheeks, exposing her virgin holes. As waves of sweet warmth rippled from her groin through her whole body, Jess closed her eyes and let the pleasure claim her. Before she knew it she was plunging her head down on the juicy piece of brotherly cock-meat in front of her, stuffing her face with it, sealing her full lips around that thick pole, sucking on it for all she was worth.

Desperate not to cum too soon, Jake was going to town on Jess's delicious pussy, focusing all his attention on what he was doing. He tried not to let his mind dwell on the fact that his twin sister was sucking him off with gusto. He didn't want to enjoy too much her fantastic lips massaging his twitching column, her tongue licking at his pulsing knob, her warm wet mouth slobbering and suckling on him, her pretty blond head bobbing up and down on his lap and gobbling more and more of his fat pole at every plunge. He groaned in pleasure at the fantastic feel of his sister's cocksucking mouth drooling around his shaft, the sloppy sounds of her blowjob and the purring moans from her cock-stuffed face making him even hornier and closer to exploding in her mouth.

In a last effort to distract himself, Jake slipped his tongue out of his twin's pussy and began lapping at her whole snatch. He focused hard on his task, starting from her budding clit and moving up along her sopping labia and dripping hole, and further up still, past her silky smooth perineum and finally stopping to lick and kiss and lap at her tiny, pink, crinkled asshole.

Jess's reaction was immediate. A shudder of pleasure ran through her and she gasped around her brother's cock before releasing it from her mouth, needing to breathe deep, to moan out her enjoyment of the anal rimming Jake was giving her.

"Mmmfh... Oh Jake!... What are you... Oh my god, bro, ooooh!..."

Her appreciation of his attention on her anus egged Jake on and he redoubled his efforts. He lapped harder and deeper at Jess's virgin holes, starting with a long sucking kiss on her clit and ending with a slobbering series of licks and laps and smooching pecks on her butt-ring, all the while slurping away at the increasingly copious nectar she was gushing in his mouth.

Her pussy fluttering and dripping, her sensitive asshole pulsing with sparks of pleasure every time her brother's probing tongue tickled and teased it, Jess simply couldn't focus on blowing her twin anymore. When he pushed two fingers into her pussy and started to switch straight from sucking her clit to rimming her asshole, Jess was so overcome with the rush of her incoming climax that she couldn't do anything but lie her head down on Jake's muscular thigh. Her full lips were parted in a continuous whimper as she distractedly kissed his heavy, shaved ballsack, her eyes half closed, her hands gripping his spit-slick cock and just squeezing on it, barely fisting his meat.

"Ahhh... It's so good, Jake, you lick me so good, bro... I'm close, so-ooh-ooooh close... Your tongue is gonna... Mmmh... Make me cum so hard, bro... Ooooh!..."

The point of no return came when, after a particularly long and wet kissing and licking session on her asshole, she felt her brother's tongue enter her anus. Pushing and probing and wiggling its way in until he gently broke through her well-rimmed sphincter, Jake started assfucking her with his tongue. His lips sucking on her pink rosebud, his saliva lathering her crevice, his tongue thrusting inside her ass, Jake went crazy on his twin's butthole, lost in his analingual frenzy.

"Ooooh... Uhh!... Uuuhhhh!... Jake!... I'm gonna..."

Suddenly his tongue was gone from her ass, a finger pushing against her rosebud instead, sliding easily into her saliva-drenched anus, going deeper than his tongue, stimulating her even more, making her mewl out in uncontrollable ecstasy. At the same time a third finger started pumping into her tight, quivering pussy and she felt his mouth on her clit again, his lips devouring her sopping fleshy flower in a flurry of sucking and licking that culminated in a whirlwind of lashing tongue strokes on her engorged nub. At that point, the combination of anal, vaginal and clitoral stimulation all mixed together instantly summed up and blasted off in the most powerful orgasm Jess had ever had.

"Oooooh!... Jaaaake... Aaaah!... Mmmmh... Cuuuu... Cummiiiiiiiiing!..."

As he heard her scream out her pleasure, Jake felt his mouth getting flooded in his twin sister's girl-cum, Jess's juices drenching his face as he pushed himself deeper into those dripping folds, lapping and slurping up all the sweet nectar she had to give him.

When the deluge of pussy juices subsided, Jake gradually slowed his finger-fucking motions and eventually extracted his digits from his sister's tight holes. When she was completely done cumming, he pried Jess's buttcheeks open again with his hungry hands so he could lap up any remnants of her orgasm, slobbering her pussy and asshole with his saliva in the process.

"Jess..." he said, interrupting his slurping. "You taste awesome, sis, your pussy is so sweet..."

Panting in her afterglow, vaguely seeing her brother's thick cock standing rampant right in front of her blurry eyes, her sensitive pussy tingling but enjoying the persistent caresses of her twin's tongue nonetheless, Jess could only purr in response. Languidly, she raised her head from Jake's thigh and opened her mouth wide to take his throbbing hard-on between her puffy lips.

"Mmghf... Mmmgh... Mmmfglh..."

As Jess once again started bobbing her head on his dick, blowing him with hungry, sloppy, deep sucks, Jake's mouth unclasped itself from her pussy. He let his head fall back on the bed, his neck suddenly weak, all his thoughts now focused on his long-delayed orgasm, only his hands still grasping Jess's perfect, firm, tight bubble-butt, his fingers still subconsciously kneading that supple ass flesh.

"Ahhh Jess, yes... Suck me, Jess... Ooooh fuck, sis... Your mouth feels so good on my cock, so fucking good, sis, ooooh..."

His eyes were closed as a growing surge of pleasure made him moan incessantly as he felt his sister's soft lips wrapping tightly around his aching shaft. Their clamping suction was driving him crazy. He shivered as her tongue worked his length, the warm wetness of her pretty mouth engulfing him, sucking him lovingly, gobbling him down, taking him as deep as she could.

He knew he wouldn't last. Those sucking sounds alone were too erotic, not to mention the visual he got when he shifted slightly to look around her bent and kneeling frame so he could admire that amazing image of Jess going down on him, moaning around his cock, her eyes closed in concentration, her sensuous lips stretched obscenely around his fat tool. Her spit was running down from the corners of her mouth and trickling along his shaft, her bobbing head pushing down, further down, as she tried to take more of him. She was clearly giving everything she had, totally dedicated to this, to him, her twin brother whom she was giving his and her first blowjob .

"Ggllluk!... Ggrglukh!..."

Jake finally lost it when, after some gagging and spitting and ever deeper plunges on his cock, the soft entrance of Jess's throat opened up and he felt his cock slide into her gullet, her lips reaching his shaved balls, her throat contracting around his girth, milking him in amazing spasms of deepthroating delight that made his fat length twitch and his balls churn. For a second, he was balls-deep in his twin sister's throat, and it was heaven.

"Fuuuuuck!... Jess, I'm gonna cum!... Sis, here I..."

Coughing and choking, spitting shiny strands of thick saliva on his pulsing meat, Jess pulled her face back up and took a deep breath. Then she quickly went down again to inhale her twin brother's whole length, cramming his dick all the way into her pretty mouth, facefucking herself, feeling slutty and turned on like never before as she did her best to make their first blowjob unforgettable.

"Gggluck... Gglllukh... Glglukh..."

Jess throatfucked herself fast and deep, gagging on her twin's twitching pole, forcing it down her gullet, enveloping and squeezing it in her tight throat, swallowing his meat down balls-deep five more times before he exploded, yelling out his orgasm.

"Aaaah, sis... Here I... CUUUUUM!..."

Jake's first powerful jet of cum went straight down her throat, shooting its way to her stomach so fast that she could not even taste it. She just felt its creamy thickness coating her esophagus. Wanting, needing to taste her brother, Jess quickly pulled that bucking tool out of her gullet and let it slide out of her still hungrily sucking mouth until she had only the fat, spongy head resting on her tongue as rope after rope of thick, white seed kept splashing into her oral cavity. Jess sucked and swallowed as fast as she possibly could, her soft lips tightly sealed around her brother's erupting cock, her tiny hands grasping it at the base, holding it steady while she pumped it fiercely, determined to milk every last drop of cum from him.

"Aaaah Jeeeeees!... Sis... Oooh yeaaaah!..."

Though unprepared for the massive amount of semen her twin was feeding her, Jess had watched enough porn to know what to expect and how to avoid choking on an ejaculating dick. She moaned around Jake's exploding shaft as she struggled not to lose even a single precious dollop of he brother's huge load, loudly gulping down the incessant, torrential blasts of thick seed her was letting loose into her devouring mouth. Jess was feeling insanely turned on by what she was doing, her excitement so extreme that her pussy was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

The mere idea of acting sexy and slutty and naughty in real life and not just in an abstract fantasy of her own creation was making her shiver with erotic delight. She was indescribably happy to finally be doing what she had read and wrote and fantasized about so much for so long, and the fact of doing it with her beloved twin brother made her go all aflutter inside.

"Sis, ooooh god... You're so great at this, Jess!... It's even better than I imagined it would be, you're so amazing, sis..."

As she gulped down mouthful after mouthful of brotherly cum, Jess was proud of her still limited but already developing cocksucking skills. She felt thrilled that she was making Jake cum so much with her very first blowjob, picturing many more to come, and much more that she wanted the two of them to do together, shivering in anticipation while already knowing how great it was all going to feel. Finally accepting that she was free to act on her desires after repressing them for so long, she couldn't see a limit to the fun and pleasure and joy they could give each other from now on.

As the deluge of spraying milky ropes gradually diminished, Jess could eventually stop swallowing right away and just let the last spurts accumulate slowly in her mouth, her cheeks slightly bulging. She took her time as her taste buds got acquainted for the very first time with the taste of a man's cum, and specifically, with the unique taste her twin brother's cum. She purred as she savored Jake's ejaculate, the salty yet somehow sweet, intoxicating flavor and the thick, creamy texture of his seed appealing instantly to her.

Before finally releasing his still semi-hard cock from her mouth with a squishy popping sound, Jess gulped down the final mouthful of cum she had patiently milked and suckled out of him. She smacked her lips and licked them clean to make sure that not a drop of her creamy treat had escaped her hungry maw.

"Mmmh... That was really yummy, bro..." she said looking over her shoulder into her twin's disbelieving gaze, an impish smile on her puffy, cum-glossed lips.

Sighing contentedly, Jess climbed off her brother's body and lay down beside him, cuddling into his side, her head on the hollow of his shoulders, her big tits pressing into his chest, her eyes staring into his, sparkling with lust and awe just like his own.

"Really, Jake, you taste so good. I had no idea what cum would taste like, but yours was really great..." she said, giggling all of a sudden. "And you gave me so much of it, bro, I can feel your sweet cream filling my tummy!"

Jake wrapped his arms tighter around her and pulled her in for a kiss. The twins tasted their own juices on the other's lips, both delighted that the other was comfortable with it, each reassured in the reaffirmed depth of their intimacy as their tongues eagerly explored each other's mouths, their lip-lock strong and tender, their moans once again doing the talking as their mouths kissed and kissed and kissed. Jess in particular seemed curious about tasting her own pussy juices, interrupting their make out session to lick around Jake's mouth, lapping at his shiny cheeks and soaked chin, gathering her own nectar to taste herself and then bringing some of it back into her twin's mouth, sharing her secretions with him.

"You taste amazing too, sis," said Jake as their soulkiss burned itself down to a series of slow, light brushes of lips upon soft lips. "I loved licking your sweet pussy, Jess, and your tiny little asshole too, a lot..."

Jess purred into his neck at the mention of her butthole and the delicious rimming her brother had given it.

"Oh Jake, that was awesome, I thought I'd pass out when I came... It felt amazing when your were fingering my butt... And what you did to my asshole with your tongue was incredible, it felt so good, the way you were licking me... And when you pushed into in my ass... Mmmh, just thinking about it makes me so horny... I love that we're finally doing this, bro, that we are together completely, like this..."

"It's all thanks to you, Jess," he said, feeling his heart swell with love for his twin sister, his hand lightly brushing her beautiful face, his fingertips caressing her soft cheek. "I will thank you for the rest of my life for this, sis."

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,030 Followers