Inspiration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,027 Followers

As she leaned in to kiss him again she felt his hands run hungrily over her body and she moaned deep in her throat, loving the desire for her that radiated from him, feeling the same passion for her brother burning inside herself.

"I just finished what you started, Jake. That night at that party..." she sighed, shaking her head. "I was so stupid, so confused about my feelings for you back then, and the way I acted..."

Jess averted her gaze for a moment, suddenly too embarrassed to meet her twin's loving eyes, recalling how close she had come to ruining everything, how this came so close to never happening. She paused and bit her lips nervously, shuddering at the thought.

"It should be me thanking you, Jake. You stopped me from wasting this all just because I was too scared and I wanted that frustration and those feelings to be over, no matter how... God, I can't believe I risked losing this, losing you... But you prevented that, you opened my eyes that night... After what you did... I simply couldn't ignore this anymore, bro..."

Jake cupped his sister's chin into his hand and gently turned her beautiful face upwards again, looking at her, smiling at her, kissing her lightly, feeling the softness of her full lips, again and again. When he sensed her relax and he heard her purr again, Jake knew that her sad memories and bitter regrets were finally evaporating in the warmth of his affection.

"Jess, we're together now," he said, between tender kisses. "That's all that matters, sis. You and I, just the two of us. Together."

"Just the two of us, bro," she murmured into his lips. His love and his desire for her were so simple and absolute and true that she felt their presence like a physical thing, like she felt his embrace, reassuring her, warming her, dispelling any dark thoughts and past insecurities, their perfect sibling harmony finally restored and now deeper and stronger in the bonding closeness of their naked bodies lying together.

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,027 Followers