Inspire the Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waitress had already given us our drinks and had taken our orders away to the kitchen leaving us to our own devices. Paige was looking at me and then at Becky before the Norwich born wrestler turned Smackdown Live General Manager raised an eyebrow over at me.

"So, me and Becky were talking..." She started, her eyes flashing into a devilish grin. "What sort of benefits does she get for being one of the better behaved guests at Christmas?"

"What makes you think she was better behaved than the others?" I asked back, looking around as a small family left the restaurant to the point where it was just the three of us and the staff.

"Oh, I heard some things about her evening after the Smackdown show."

"Such as?" I asked, looking over at Becky and then back to Paige who simply shrugged her shoulders.

"I heard your bath taps could do with being a little wider."

That prompted a snort from Becky and my own eyes went just a little bit wide at the comment. The orange haired woman lifted her arms up and draped them across the back of the booth, Becky looked over at me and then to Paige before she sighed and scooted across the booth just a little bit.

"I'll be back in a moment," Becky started "Try not to ruin him so much yeah Paige?"

"I'll do my best." The pale beauty said with a grin, looking over at Becky and then back to me. "Probably."

Becky rolled her eyes and walked over to the bathrooms leaving me alone with the woman.

"So, hi. I get this is all really weird me just joining your little party with Becky and everything but I just wanted to say I promise to not make this weirder."

As soon as she had said that, I felt a foot between my legs. Looking down underneath the table, I saw that Paige had her foot up off of the bottom of the floor and now up against the inside of my thigh. Her foot found the outline of my dick, still half hard from Becky's earlier blowjob in the car, and she started to slowly tease it.

"Oops... Too late!" She teased, licking her lips as her bare foot started to rub against my dick, making my eyes roll right into the back of my head. Shaking my head and keeping me back in the room, I looked over at Paige and then over to the doors to the bathroom while Becky was most likely still there. Her foot pressed into the side of my dick and she very casually stroked her foot up and then rolled it down, teasing my dick underneath my pants. "You know I was awake right?"

"Huh?" I managed to let out, raising an eyebrow and trying to find a voice to challenge the woman.

"When Becky was sucking your dick," Paige continued. "I was awake and heard all of it. Shame you couldn't get off right? Is this helping Zach with that orgasm you want?"

When I didn't manage to answer, I could almost hear the shit eating grin on Paige's face.

"That a yes?"

Paige ran her foot down to the base of my dick and then she used her toes to paw at my balls, stroking them before moving up to the rest of my dick to keep it nice and hard.

Suitably hard with Becky still away and Paige using her feet to stroke my dick and keep it hard, I gritted my teeth and did my best to not make a scene there and then as the Norwich-born superstar simply continued to tease me underneath the table. My fingers dug into the side of the table as I looked around, no one was paying us any attention and as I saw Becky making her way back, Paige made a surprised noise before looking over her shoulder to see the orange haired superstar making her way over to us. Paige shot me a wink before she put her feet right back down on the floor and left me with a throbbing cock underneath the table. Rearranging myself slightly, I watched as Becky slipped into the box next to Paige and looked to me and then back to Paige.

"Did I interrupt something or something?" Becky asked, looking to me and then to Paige.

To her credit, Paige simply shook her head.

"No! You didn't interrupt anything did she Zach?"

"Nothing at all." I agreed with the paler skinned woman, even though my cock was still throbbing hard.

"Oh, okay then." Becky said, looking at us both as we settled into the evening's meal.

The evening had gone from strength to strength as we had had a good meal at the diner and then the two women had sprung it on me that we weren't getting ringside seats at Takeover but we were going to be getting a box there instead. The view from the box was simply incredible. I had practically booed and cheered myself hoarse from all of the wild action and now as I followed Becky and Paige back to the car, Paige was inspecting the shirt I had opted to buy.

"I mean, he's a great entertainer and everything but a Ciampa shirt? Really?" She asked, holding up the shirt to me.

"He is a great entertainer. Does a lot better job than Johnny Failure does too!" I counter protested, playfully snatching the shirt away.

"Oh! Johnny Failure! That's a good one!" Becky said with a loud chortle as we got into the car. Paige in the back and Becky up at the driver's side, we were soon on our way back to the hotel. As we were driving, Becky and Paige had both engaged each other in conversation.

"So what are you gonna do when we get back to the hotel Paige?" Becky asked, looking over her shoulder and into the rear of the car.

"I don't know really? I'm thinking it's too early to go to bed." Paige said, shrugging her shoulders casually. "What are you guys going to do?"

Becky looked over at me, then back to Paige before she answered. "Fuck."

As I gulped at that comment, both Becky and Paige chuckled at my reaction. Becky punched me on the shoulder before nodding her head. "I mean, come on Zach, we are aren't we?"

"I was certainly hoping we could..."

"Well there you go!" Paige said, smirking as she moved forward and placed her hands on my shoulders, rubbing against the muscles briefly. "At least you guys have a plan for tonight!" I caught her gaze in the rear view before she broke the look and turned to look at Becky. "I could come hang out with you guys?"

"Oh really?" Becky asked, a sly smirk on her face as she eyed me and the back to Paige in the back. "You want to watch us fuck?" Becky asked all while I could feel the two women practically devouring me there and then. "Well, I don't mind. Do you Zach?" Becky asked, her fingers stroking against my ribs as Paige's fingers danced against my neck.

"Please say no Zach, I want to watch you two fuck."

Well, who was I to refuse a lady her request?

"I mean, you can if you want?" I suggested as both Becky and Paige grinned and nodded their heads in excitement. A few moments passed before I put two and two together. "Have you two been planning this?"

Both Becky and Paige burst into fits of giggles. "Busted!" Paige said with a hearty laugh. "I've been listening to the stories Becky's been telling about you since Christmas and well, I wanted to see for myself. So, we sorted out our rides so that when Becky would be picking you up, I'd be in the car. Listening to her blow you and then me giving you a footjob was enough for me to say I wanted to see it in action."

"Yeah! So step on it Zach, I'm not going to get laid here am I?" Becky said with a smirk, leaning forward to peck me on the cheek and prompted me to push the car forward into the traffic and cutting our way forward towards the hotel.

Becky and Paige both had hold of me by the hands and I was being led by them, following them through the lobby of the hotel and straight into the elevator. As soon as the doors slid closed, Becky's hands were all over me again, and she had quickly tugged me down into another hot kiss with her. Our lips met with each other and her tongue was almost instantly into my mouth. I was more than happy to swap spit with her even with Paige watching, and now making some soft noises on the outside of the kiss. The sound of the elevator came to a stop rang into the elevator and the three of us walked out of the elevator and almost instantly we were inside of the room. Paige walked into the room as Becky pulled me into another kiss and my hands were instantly on her ass, squeezing against her cheeks and lifting her up into my body.

The two of us managed to walk into the bedroom and towards the large bed that was sitting almost right in the middle of the room. Placing her down on the bed, I took a quick step back and looking down at her, Becky wasted no time and had her hands on my belt, quickly undoing it and ripping the leather strap clean out of the loops and throwing it to the side. Her fingers then unbuttoned the top button of my pants and she quickly unzipped my pants and tugged them down to my feet. Paige made an impressed noise as she settled down in the corner of the room on one of the chairs provided and she watched Becky go to work with my pants. Slipping out of my jeans and pushing my shoes and socks off as well, I helped Becky by taking my shirt off as well while Becky rearranged herself so that she was on all fours on the bed. She was still clothed but the sight of her as she was, well it was enough for me to get hard again.

Her hands came up and she sunk the finger into the waistband of my boxers before she pulled the band back and let it snap against my waist slightly before she pulled my boxers down towards my thighs. Her fingers tugged my boxers down and the fabric was soon down around my ankles as well, letting me step out of them and as soon as I did that, Becky had her hands wrapped around my dick. Slowly stroking her hand up and down on the length of my pole, I looked down at her as her hands rolled up and down along my member. Moaning at the touch, her fingers seemed to be everywhere with my dick and watching as she rolled her hands up and down, I could feel both of her index fingers teasing against the vein that ran along the underside of my cock. Licking her lips, Becky brought the head of my cock up to her mouth and she very casually offered it a lazy lick as if it were a lolly pop for her.

"As good as in the car?" Paige asked, rearranging herself in the chair so that she had one of her legs hanging over the arm of it while she watched.

"Mhm." Becky said, licking her lips before offering my dick's tip a gentle kiss. "Definitely." Her left hand slipped down towards the bottom of my pole and she offered my balls a firm squeeze before nodding her head. "I wonder how much you've got in there for us?" She asked, her right hand squeezing on my pole firmly before she went back to stroking against my cock.

"Us?"

"Us." Paige confirmed, I want to see just how many times you can cream Becky. If you do it enough, you never know, I might help her out." Paige chucked before looking over to Becky. "That is, if you want more internet rumours about you being pregnant?"

"Oh yeah, I fookin' do. Especially with what's happenin' tomorrow!" Becky said, a laugh leaving her mouth as she stroked my pole. Looking down at her, I couldn't help but feel like her accent became just that little bit stronger when she was aroused and with how thick her accent was with those late couple of sentences, it made me feel like I was going to be going crazy with her sooner than later. Becky opened her mouth and curled her tongue around my dick's head before she pushed her lips a little bit further down on my dick.

"Come on Becky..." Paige said, breaking the lewd noises that were starting to fill the room from Becky jerking me off. "He's had a blowjob and a footjob tonight AND we got him in to go see Brooklyn Four! The least he can do is give you a good couple of orgasms while I watch." Paige added as if it were the simplest thing in the world to do. The Norwich born superstar stood up off of the chair and quickly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her long legs, stepping out of them and showing her long, pale legs off with a dark grape sort of purple coloured thong. Paige offered me a twirl before she sat down and her hand moved to between her legs. "Carry on." Was all Paige said as Becky's hand squeezed down on my length firmly as if to bring me back to the room with her.

"How do you think he should dick me then Paige?" Becky asked, threading her fingers through her hair as she looked over at her kayfabe boss who put a finger on her jaw as she thought on it.

"Becky, let your arse hang over the edge of the bed and Zach you go right between her legs and pound her missionary style. I want to watch those sexy legs of hers work while she's getting dicked." Paige said with a grin, sliding her right hand inside of her panties as Becky quickly got herself undressed. Slipping the shirt off and then unbuckling her white bra to go with it, Becky then rolled her own jeans down and threw them across the room as the matching white panties went with it. With Becky now totally nude in front of me, I licked my lips at the sight of her before I began to move in time with the program that the two women had set out for me.

Walking between her legs as she quickly moved herself around so that she was in fact half on the bed and half hanging off of it. I placed my hands on her strong thighs and gently rubbed against them before I gripped my dick at the base and nudged the head forward. Slowly rolling my cock inside of her, I could already feel just how wet Becky was and I had to admit, if I was in her shoes I probably would be too. My hands moved down to grip hold of her waist and keep her in position as my hips pushed forward and soon I was all the way inside of Becky. The Irish superstar's back arched up off of the bed and she let out a long, horny moan as I pushed my dick inside of her. The moaning wasn't just from Becky though, there was a slightly lower toned moan of pleasure coming from Paige in the corner as she touched herself.

Doing my best to not look over at Paige, I pulled my hips back so that maybe half of my member was inside of her and then, I pushed my hips forward and buried more of my dick inside her. Hissing in pleasure at how good her folds felt, I made sure to keep hold of her as she propped herself up on her elbows and watched me go to work in fucking her. My eyes were settled on her stomach as I didn't want the temptation of the rest of her body to spoil me so soon in the night but even with Becky's tight walls squeezing down on me, I knew an orgasm would most likely be a little further away due to Paige's torturous footjob. My hands had hold of Becky and as I started to pick up momentum of sliding my hips backwards and forwards. As I did that, I made sure to make good use of that mental 4K copy of the first time I had fucked Becky Lynch I had made and started to angle my thrusting.

"Oh fook yeah..." Becky panted as my dick hit a particularly sweet spot inside of her.

"Mmmm... He... Ooh... He knows what he's doing?" Paige asked, her fingers working over her clit apparently as I continued to saw my length in and out of her. Watching my cock slide inside of her and almost shining with Becky's arousal, it was enough to make a man go mad with pleasure all while I was sure the two women would have kind of liked that, I personally wanted to go just a little bit longer. My hands moved from her waist and down to her thighs, keeping hold of them on the underside of the strong muscles, I started to really slide my dick in and out of her, making sure to use the head to keep beating against that same spot that had made Becky curse earlier. As I did that, I saw Becky's body drop from being upright on her elbows to flat on the bed.

"Oh fook yeah... That feels so good!" Becky moaned, her own hands coming up to paw at her chest as I continued to slide my prick inside of her. Looking down at her pussy, I could feel my balls slapping against her ass as I pumped my dick into her. Looking up her body, my eyes settled on her hands clawing into the sheets as she continued to wet my cock with her pussy. Rolling my hips backwards and forwards, I offered her pussy one final and particularly hard push inside of her and her back arched clean off of the sheets and her legs instantly clamped down on me, pulling me in tight to her as she started to cum all over my dick. Still working my way through her orgasm, I grit my teeth and did my best to not cum right with her as my angling slowed down and I just offered her entrance a quick couple of pumps as she came.

Slowly though, Becky came back down to Earth and her fingers dropped from sheets as she groaned through the slight aftershocks of her orgasm. Her legs dropped from being wrapped around me and she let me step out of her grasp. Taking a step backwards so that my cock could slide out of her entrance, I looked down at my slick, coated cock and then up to her. Becky bit down on her bottom lip before turning to look over at Paige who had, at some point, stripped off her own shirt and was now bra-less but still had her thong on.

"Paige? What's next?"

"Hm?" Paige asked, barely aware of what was happening before her big eyes snapped open and she was looking at the two of us looking at her waiting for instructions. "Why are you asking me? It looks like you two know exactly what you want!"

"Because you wanted to watch us fook. How do you want it next?" Becky asked, licking her lips as she moved up to a kneeling position at the end of the bed.

"Becky, why don't you ride him so you can both watch me finger myself?"

That sounded like an excellent idea to myself and Becky seemed to agree as well. She quickly scooted herself up onto the bed and moved herself around so that I could climb on the bed with her. Moving so that my head was practically hanging off of the edge of the bed as well, I could see Paige and despite her being upside down to me, she looked just as hot. I didn't have much time to admire the other woman in the room though as I soon felt Becky's hand on my length and she was holding my dick upwards and steady for her. I looked up at her, using my neck muscles to watch her as she lowered herself down onto my dick. We both moaned together as her walls swallowed me all the way down towards the bottom of my shaft.

Becky's hands came forward and settled on my chest as she started to slide her hips up and down on top of me. I moved my hands up from my side to settle on her waist, taking hold of her and helping as she slipped up and down on me. Becky let out a low moan and with the two of us moving together, she started to hug her walls down tightly around me as her gaze moved up from my face and up towards the other woman in the corner of the room. Following Becky's gaze, I let my head fall back and we both watched as Paige rubbed against herself and her other hand worked on groping on both of her breasts. I licked my lips and helped Becky roll herself up and down on my shaft as we worked together and fucked in time with how Paige was touching herself. I could smell the arousal from Paige slowly making its way across the room towards the two of us on the bed.

My hands took hold of Becky's hands before I moved up towards her chest and I took hold of her breasts, fondling them firmly as she slipped her hips up and down on top of me. Becky bit down on her bottom lip and let out a long, low moan as she pushed her hips down towards my lap again. The sound of her ass clapping against my thighs started to fill the room combined with the lewd moans from the both of us and also with the sounds of Paige sitting on the chair in the opposite corner of the room all while she played with herself as she watched me and Becky fuck. My hands squeezed down on both of Becky's breasts, my grip on her chest tightened slightly as her hips dropped down and then she slowly rolled her hips around on my lap.

Becky started to slide herself up and down on my lap, her hands settling up on my chest and keeping herself upright as she rolled herself up and down on top of me. My hands squeezed against her chest, my fingers and thumbs coming down to tease against her nipples as she bounced on top of me. I could feel her walls squeezing down on me tightly and as I brushed my thumbs over her hard nipples, Becky let out a long moan as she threw her head back and her long orange hair was shot backwards in a glowing arc as it ran over her head and towards the gap between her shoulder blades. Becky bit down on her bottom lip and as she bounced up and down on my shaft, her riding speed started to shift up and moving faster. Was she going to cum again already? I could feel her pussy practically drenching me there and then again as she moved up and down on my lap.