Inspire the Fire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at her, I could only grin at just how lucky I was while she rolled her hips up and down on top of my stomach. Her fingers ran against the top of my chest and she slowly leaned down to press her lips against mine, but as she did, she leaned over to whisper in my ear. Becky slid her body up towards the tip of my dick before she dropped herself right back down to the bottom of my cock in a quick, steady rate of fucking. Becky's teeth sunk into my earlobe before she whispered directly in my ear.

"She's so fookin' hot isn't she?" Becky asked, looking up towards Paige as she was still rubbing against her pussy as she watched the two of us fuck. Becky rolled her hips around on my lap before she started to move her body back up and down again. I let my head fall back and off the side of the bed so I could look over and watch Paige rub against herself and slip a finger inside of her.

"Fuck... She... Mmmm... She looks so good."

The red head let out an approving noise as her body moved in time as she slipped up and down on top of me. My hands cupped and squeezed against her breasts as my thumbs teased the tips of her nipples and as Paige's own masturbating started to pick up, I reached up to suck against Becky's hard nipples that were on show for both me and Paige. My hands moved down to her sides and then reached behind her to cup hold of her asscheeks, squeezing down on them gently, I offered them a sharp smack and made Becky yelp in pleasure as she rode up and down on me.

"Oh fuck... Fuck..." Paige moaned as her fingers worked over her pussy and her other hand groped against her large breasts. Her body was tensing and as I let my mouth fall from Becky's breasts, I let my neck go limp so I could lean over the edge of the side of the bed so both me and Becky could watch Paige fuck herself towards an orgasm just from watching us fuck.

Becky's walls squeezed down tightly on me and then her head fell back as she started to cum again, the erotic scenes inside of the room were almost getting too much for me and that orgasm that I had been promised was starting to build up higher and higher. Biting down on my bottom lip, I managed to lift my head up to look up at Becky as she pushed her hips down with one final push before she lifted her body up and managed to slowly pull herself up off of my dick. Wobbling backwards and landing flat on her back on the bed, Becky spread her legs and brought her hand up to summon me over towards her. I moved to sit upright on the bed with her and as I moved to take her missionary style one last time, we were interrupted by the sounds of Paige in the corner.

Her fingers were rubbing against her clit at what looked like a mile a minute and as she groped against her chest with her free hand, Paige's head fell back over the back of the chair and her body was rocked with an orgasm. With her frame trembling, Paige grunted and moaned through the orgasm as her pussy dripped down towards the chair and all over her fingers as well. The Norwich born superstar looked over to us both and offered us a weak smile before she planted both of her feet on the floor.

"Well..." Paige started, lifting her fingers up to her mouth to clean them up. "I think Zach deserves an orgasm right?" She asked, looking over at Becky and ignoring me completely.

"He has given me two!" Becky said, looking over at the slightly paler woman.

"Go on then, get on all fours so you can snack on me and I can see that dick in action!" Paige said with a grin, her right hand coming down to grab my cock and stroking it briefly as if she wanted to keep me hard. As if I couldn't be hard in a situation like this...

Becky moved herself up and around on the bed as Paige let go of my shaft and joined the orange haired woman on the bed as well. The two women moved together so that they were in more of a sixty nine style position, Becky pressed Paige's legs apart and let her head drop down towards the wet opening of Paige as I watched Paige lift her own head up to push her tongue against Becky's own wet entrance as well. Half tempted to just watch the two women eat each other out, I licked my lips and moved back onto the bed and moved behind her. Stroking my shaft, I lifted my dick upwards and pushed it forwards so that it would slide inside of her. Rolling my dick right back inside of her, I moaned as Paige let her head fall down slightly and stopped licking against Becky all while I bottomed my dick out inside of one of the number one contenders for Smackdown Live's Women's championship.

As soon as my dick slid inside of Becky, I could already feel my dick starting to throb inside her and I was ready to blow. I had been ready to blow since I had been blown by Becky earlier on in the night and this orgasm had been hours in the making. While I worked my hips backwards and forwards inside of her, I actually found myself to be pretty proud of myself for lasting this long with her after the blowjob and the earlier footjob from Paige and then being able to fuck Becky in two different positions. Sliding my dick forward one more time, I hissed in pleasure when I felt a tongue sneak up and press against my hanging sack as I fucked Becky from behind.

Paige's hands came up and settled on the back of my thighs as her tongue continued to lick against my hanging balls. While I had my hands on Becky's waist to keep her in place, the two women were quickly getting into each other and I could hear Becky's own muffled moaning as I slipped my length in and out of her. Pushing my cock into her, I started to pick the pace up, sliding in and out of her own hot entrance as she moaned into Paige's pussy. The paler skinned, darker haired woman was moaning as well but her moans were slightly obscured by the fact that she had her mouth right next to my balls as they were moving backwards and forwards with each hard push inside of the woman on top of her. Paige's hands stroked along the back of my thigh before running over to Becky's ass cheeks.

Sliding my dick backwards and forwards, Becky's own hot pussy was milking me tightly as I pumped myself in and out of her. Looking down at Becky's body, I could see the skin tone contrast between Becky and Paige and seeing the slightly paler arm wrapped around Becky's more tanned frame was enough for me to get more and more excited. Pumping my cock into the orange haired female superstar, I bit down on my bottom lip and did my best to try and resist the urge of orgasming inside of Becky while Paige's tongue ran all over my ball sack. Rolling my cock right back inside of her, I started to move my cock back in and out of Becky with a quicker and quicker speed. My orgasm was starting to get closer and closer and I could tell that my own body was ready to explode.

Paige seemed to know as well and so did Becky, as my cock slipped backwards, Becky pulled herself forward so that my dripping wet dick slipped out of her and bobbed independently in the air, Becky's juices still coating my cock and adding a shine to it in the low light of the hotel room. I was going to grab hold of my dick to take over the jerking motions but both Becky and Paige had moved with a surprising speed to take hold of my shaft and they both stroked my cock. Pumping their hands up and down, they each took turns aiming my dick at each of their faces as I just let them take over and let them work all over my shaft. Their hands were both stroking at my cock until it twitched a couple of times and then it started to explode. Firing ropes from my dick's head and over towards the two women, they each took turns stroking my cock and moving my dick from side to side.

My dick fired rope after rope out of my dick's head and over towards the two women, hot ropes tore from the head and while one rope landed on Becky's face, another landed on the cheek of Paige. One landed on Paige's forehead and another one landed over Becky's nose as one more rope landed on Becky's left eye, another one landed over Paige's forehead, then the final two ropes tore from my shaft and each rope landed on both women's lips. With the two women satisfied that I had been drained completely, I collapsed backwards and landed on the bed. Sitting on the pillows of the bed, I looked up at the women as they moved together and wrapped each other into a hot and passionate kiss as they made out together while swapping my cum together and also sort of rubbing my cum on their faces against each other as well.

Slowly though, the two broke up and then turned to look at me. Paige nodded her head and was the first to break her silence.

"Well... He looks like he could satisfy me too..." Paige looked over to Becky, scooping up some of my cum off of the orange haired woman's face before sucking on it. "Tell you what Zach, if Becky wins tomorrow? You get to fuck me right here too."