Intended Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starscape
starscape
136 Followers

Well, I suppose if I reward her for her acquiescence she will be that much more pliable. The spiritual leader sighed. It was rare for him to grant his companion one peak, let alone two, and he certainly never bestowed three in one session. Still, her performance had been exemplary, and he had to admit it was an intriguing change to couple with a more or less willing partner. He had to be careful, though. The Spiritwalker did not wish to spoil her, lest she expect too much, necessitating him to start their lessons all over again. He did so dislike having to waste time unnecessarily.

Nonetheless his hand reached between her legs, his fingers firmly taking hold of her wet nub.

~*~*~

Shortly before dawn Veba stumbled out of the Spiritwalker's dwelling, her face crusted with his essence as she walked bowlegged, her breasts and buttocks stinging from the lashes he inflicted upon her repeatedly.

Despite his original intention to continue in the morning, the shaman discovered himself so aroused by their earlier encounters that his organ swelled again and again, every crest more luscious than the one before it. He kept her suspended much of the night, and bound for the duration except when he sought oral pleasures, in which case he removed the gag.

Between sessions, as he waited to rise again, he whipped the female with a thick leather strap before manipulating her button, torturing and pleasuring her alternatively, though long before the night ended he did not think either of them were certain where one ended and the other began. Because of his previous altruism he denied her another peak, instead delighting in her frustration as he repeatedly left her on the verge of eruption.

Only at the very end, after she had agreed to strictly follow his mandate, did he grant her the clemency of release. Giving her one last lashing lest she forget who she served, he cast the woman out his residence, neither wishing for their activities to be discovered nor to bestow upon her the privilege of sharing his furs for sleep.

As she staggered toward her dwelling in the chilly predawn air, Veba thought about the instructions she had been given. The Spiritwalker directed her to observe both the Light-Eyed One and his mate closely, but without being obvious. He told her he was concerned that Sala's spirit sickness might return, so she was especially charged with looking for any signs of weakness, any indications where she might be vulnerable to malignant spirits.

The shaman would be spending an indefinite period of time in the Ceremonial Hut now due to the staggering loss of Sedon. He needed to commune long, and deeply, with the Great Spirits in order to discover the best means of assisting his people cope with the Lead Tracker's untimely death.

As a result, he required Veba to come to him to report her findings, and, since she was going to be there anyway, to engage in carnal pleasures. However, due to his leadership position in the Clan he did not think it appropriate for their association to be public, and he warned her to come only at night, long after the rest of the Camp had retired to their dwellings.

The woman ached all over from the grueling treatment to which she had been subjected, her mind and body alike completely exhausted. She would have liked to have spent the day sleeping, giving herself a chance to recover, but she imagined the possible results of disobeying the Spiritwalker was not something she would wish to test.

Veba could not help but wonder if there was more to his request -- no, despite the innocuous tone he used when discussing the matter with her, she was fairly certain it was an order, not a request -- than what he revealed to her. Given the fury of his passions, she suspected that Sala defying him by bonding with the Light-Eye surely would have stirred up powerful emotions in the already-volatile individual. Not that she would ever presume to speak of such things to him.

The Spiritwalker frightened her, and yet she also revered him; together they possessed her with an overwhelming desire to please him, though somehow she knew he was a man not easily satisfied. He possessed such a perplexing combination of extreme contrasts. Veba felt he simultaneously regarded her with awe and revulsion, that he found her weak and repellent as much as he considered her admirable and incredibly alluring.

These contradictions confused her, and filled her with a similar conflict. Even now, after all she had been through, after everything he had inflicted upon her, her juices continued to flow from within, running down her sticky thighs. She did not know why he had selected her upon whom to lavish his attention, only that he had, and in doing so she had been assigned a significant task. But most importantly, Veba understood that she dare not disappoint him.

~*~*~

starscape
starscape
136 Followers