Intense Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cunt you will lick my asshole, fuck it with your tongue! These clips won't come off until you do, and I will keep at u with the flogger until you satisfy me." I conceded this time, the pain caused to my body being so intense now. He lifted himself off my chest, and I gasped a few breaths. He then pushed his asshole to my mouth. I started to lick tentatively at first. Then felt the flogger on my cunt once more and began to really tongue lash his asshole. The idea of sticking my tongue into his asshole was not at all appealing. But I did it to avoid further reprimand. It tasted disgusting, I felt so dirty and nasty, fucking his ass with my tongue. He started to tense up with the pleasure I was giving him.

Then he turned around and shoved his hard cock into my mouth. I grabbed at his ass from behind, and tried to push my finger into his ass to reach that forbidden hot spot. I did, and within minutes master exploaded his cum into my throat. Once again I began to gag as I was not in a good position to swallow his cum lying down. He let up this time, and finished shooting his cum into my face and hair. I was gasping for air when he finally sat back finished. Master took the dildos that were still in me halfway and started working at them once more. My hips started to rock and buck. I felt his lips at my clit and he began to suck, while he fucked me with the didlos. I was in heaven now. "AAAAAAAAHHH YES! Fuucck!!!~~~ SHIT! I went balistic, my hips fucking into the air at the didlos he worked and his lips sucking at my clit! I finally released screaming through my gag in a mind blowing, earth shattering orgasm!!! I collapsed and the crowd went wild!

12