Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I . . . see," was all Desirée could think to say.

"Not another word, you!" Veronica said, her warning finger undercut by her grin. "You and Kalyani have two jobs today," she said, becoming serious. "The first is the most obvious: entertain your guest to the best of your ability.

"Your second mission is to find out who is the dominant species in the Collective. They've been extremely careful about not revealing their identities. However, if we discover which life-form actually controls the Collective, the Diplomatic Corps can figure out their motivations, and adjust their negotiation strategy accordingly."

"What about the alien we saw in the holo?"

Veronica shook her head. "We managed to surreptitiously brain-scan several members of that species while they hitched a ride on a Guild transport. Despite their ability to speak, they have less intelligence than a Sol System dog. No, something else is the Throzaahli mastermind, and your job is to discover who it is."

"But how?"

Veronica winked. "We'll be monitoring the both of you through your UTDs. Even if you can't figure it out on your own, Gruustok and myself will be able to analyze any data you collect."

Just then, a deep chime sounded, signaling an arriving spacecraft. Veronica motioned Desirée to accompany her around the corner. Kalyani and Gruustok stood in front of the airlock: A red light blinked above the sealed door, indicating that a spaceship was attempting to establish a lock. Kalyani smiled when she saw Desirée: despite being a member of the Diplomatic Corps, the reptilian Fenari was not a great conversationalist.

The red light changed to green, signaling a successful seal. The four waited for whoever would come out of the lock; Desirée gently squeezed Kalyani's elbow to reassure her friend and, to be honest, herself as well.

The airlock irised open, another mousy alien emerged. It walked upright and wore a white robe. A crown of plants ringed its head, resting just below its velvety ears.

"Greetings, representatives of the Confederation," it said in a reedy voice, bowing deeply. "The Throzaahli thanks you for your hospitality."

"Greetings and welcome," Veronica bowed in return. "I am Veronica Franco, the administrator for this Guild facility. You have already met Gruustok of the Diplomatic Corps, but these are Guild Courtesans Desirée Tanner and Kalyani." The two younger women bowed in their turn. "They will be entertaining you this afternoon."

"Excellent," the alien replied, turning to Desirée and Kalyani. "On behalf of the Throzaahli, we thank you for your willingness to participate in our tests."

"It is our pleasure to entertain you, sir, madam or neuter," Desirée said. "What may we call you?"

The mousy alien stopped for a moment, its dark eyes blank. It stood still for several seconds, its gaze fixed on nothing, barely breathing. The courtesans and Fenari diplomat looked at each other, wondering what was going on.

"You may call me Throzaahli," it finally said. "I am not the one you shall be entertaining. If you will follow me?"

It turned towards the airlock, clearly heading back towards the ship. Confused, Desirée looked at Kalyani, then turned towards Veronica: surely they weren't going to entertain the Throzaahli aboard their own ship?

Veronica smiled reassuringly. Her right hand, brushing through her curly brown hair, lightly tapped the skin behind her ear. Desirée barely nodded: whatever happened, they would be monitored through their UTDs. Thankfully, the Throzaahli ship didn't have an interstellar drive so, if something did go wrong, they couldn't leave the system.

Taking a deep breath, Desirée turned and followed the mousy alien into the airlock. She could hear Kalyani right behind her.

Once inside the ship, the alien stopped in front of a sealed door. "Guild courtesans," it said, bowing again. "Beyond this door is where we shall conduct the experiments upon you. Should you be currently wearing any body coverings, we request that you remove them all now. I shall guard them until your return."

Desirée and Kalyani shared a glance. Then, turning towards the smaller alien, Desirée shrugged out of her dress, keeping her shoulders back so her breasts jutted forward. She imperiously handed it to the mousy alien, who draped the dress over its right arm. She could feel a cool breeze from the overhead air vents brushing against her naked skin, causing her nipples to harden. Behind her, she heard Kalyani slipping out of her red-and-gold sari.

The little alien coughed. "Your shoes also, Guild Courtesan," it said. After a moment, Desirée slipped off her pumps and also handed them over. The little alien, now holding all of Desirée and Kalyani's clothes, bowed deeply and scurried away, leaving them alone in front of the closed door.

The two women waited for several minutes in front of the door, the carpet soft against their bare feet.

"Why is this taking so long?" Kalyani whispered to her taller friend. Her hand reached out and clasped Desirée's for comfort.

Desirée smiled down at her friend. Kalyani was standing stiffly, trying to control the trembling in her knees. Her dark nipples were puckered and standing straight out from her large, pendulous breasts. "Don't worry," she whispered back. "Signora Franco has a squad of Marines standing by, and there's no way these guys can get out of the system if they try anything. We're perfectly safe."

"But how are we supposed to--"

"Ssshh," Desirée said, squeezing Kalyani's fingers warningly. "Just follow my lead."

"As long as there's a bathroom in there," Kalyani whispered. "I'll need to go fairly soon." Despite herself, Desirée grinned.

Just then, the door irised open. A warm, humid caress of air wrapped around them. Desirée stepped forward into a large, well-lit room literally covered with plants. Vines whispered and slid under her bare feet, and water splashed in a squat fountain in the middle of the room. More vines were draped around the stone of the fountain, dipping their leaves into the water bowl, and the air was thick with the scent of flowering foliage.

"This is probably the strangest science lab I have ever seen," Desirée said, staring around the garden. Beside her, Kalyani drew in a breath of agreement. They could hear the plants rustling around them, responding to a wind they could not feel. Something flitted along the grounds, behind some underbrush. Desirée tried to get a good look at it, but it was too fast for her.

"Welcome." A heart-stoppingly beautiful man ducked through the veil of foliage and walked towards them. Desirée swiftly recognized him as identical to the "ideal mating partner" she had outlined in the questionnaire the Throzaahli had sent her. He was a few inches above her 5'9", with long, dark hair and blue eyes. He was nude, his body long, lean but powerfully built. His eight-inch cock stuck straight up. Desirée could feel her body already responding to the sight of him. However, it was the creature beside him that made her eyebrows rise.

"A Taurean?" she incredulously whispered to Kalyani. "Your fantasy male is a Taurean?" The seven-foot tall creature closely resembled the Minotaur of Earth mythology. It wandered through the thick foliage with uncommon grace. Its fur was a deep brown colour, highlighting its rippling muscles. It was also hung like a . . . bull, its impressive manhood also standing proud and upright.

Kalyani giggled, the heat lamps in the room shining on her dark skin. "I've never entertained one before, and I thought it would be fun."

Desirée shook her head, bemused by her friend's choice. "Just follow my lead. Remember what we're really here for."

The two males walked towards them, grinning in anticipation. "So," the dark-haired man said, standing in front of her. His hand drifted lightly across her shoulder. Desirée shivered from the contact; his hand was incredibly warm, and left goosebumps across her skin. "How would you like to mate?" Even his voice made her knees weak.

"Excuse me?" she said, raising her eyebrows. "Aren't you being a little presumptuous?" For a second, his assumption that she would fall into his arms so easily curdled her attraction to him: overly-confident, good-looking males sometimes had that effect on her.

His mouth dropped open. "What -- what do you--"

"There's a little something you need to learn about women, Buster." Desirée pressed a finger against his hard chest, pushing him away from her. She fought to keep her breathing steady; even his muscles were shaped perfectly. "We humans don't just fall into bed with some random guy who happens to look like our fantasy. You have to convince us that you're our emotional, as well as our physical, ideal before we'll even think about mating with you."

Both males looked like an anvil had dropped on their heads. "Bu-but," the human sputtered. "You're here for -- you are, we were informed that--"

"Read the contract," Desirée replied. She ignored Kalyani's incredulous stare as she verbally kept the males off-balance. She was more than willing to have sex with this guy, but she also had a mission: to find out more about the mysterious Throzaahli. "A Guild courtesan has the right to refuse any guest if he acts in an inappropriate manner. You two expected us to fuck you, even though we don't even know your names?" She let outrage colour her voice. "What kind of seduction are you trying to run here, anyway?"

It was true: every Guild courtesan had the right to refuse a guest should she choose to. However, junior courtesans who were still trying to establish themselves almost never exercised that loophole in their contracts.

The two males looked at each other. "So . . . what do you want us to do?"

"To start with," Desirée said tartly, "we don't even know your names."

"Our names are unimportant," the Taurean rumbled. "They are not required."

"Really?" She cocked her hip challengingly. "So whose name are we going to scream later on?" She walked her fingers up the Taurean's broad chest. She thought she could see it shudder.

The human male stared into space for several seconds, as if it was receiving orders through a UTD. Desirée could hear leaves rustling behind her. "My name is Din, and my friend is called Relg," he finally said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Din." She put out her hand. "My name is Desirée and my friend is Kalyani. Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

Din stared down at her hand for a second before tentatively reaching out his own. "Is this a sign that we are initiating mating?"

"Nice try," Desirée said dryly. She took his hand and shook it firmly. "This is a simple greeting so we can get to know one another. It is only after getting to know one another that we females decide whether or not you two are suitable. Is that understood?"

The two males nodded, then were silent. "So, how do we do this . . . getting to know one another?" Din finally asked.

"Is there somewhere we can sit, around here?" Desirée asked. "A bench of some kind?" Din frowned, confused.

"We're going to sit and talk for a while," she explained, "and, if you're very good, maybe we'll do something nice together."

Relg nodded. "I believe I understand. Follow me." Turning as one, the two males walked deeper into the dense undergrowth by the fountain.

Kalyani grabbed Desirée's arm. "What do you think you're doing?" she hissed in her friend's ear. "We are here to entertain them, and to be experimented upon!"

"Trust me on this one," Desirée whispered back. She led her friend further into the foliage, following the males.

Just on the other side of the fountain, there was a bench that looked like it was made of recently hewn wood. Desirée could smell fresh tree sap as she walked towards the bench. She sat down demurely, half-expecting to feel sap sticking to her bare ass. Kalyani slowly lowered herself beside her friend. The two males sat next to them, Din with Desirée and Relg with Kalyani. Even seated, their erections stayed completely upright.

"So," Desirée began. "Tell us about yourselves."

Din smiled. "What would you like to know?"

She smiled back. "Where you come from, what your world is like, what your role in Throzaahli society is, that sort of thing."

Din appeared confused. "We are Throzaahli. What more do you need to know?"

"The pale female is attempting to gain information," Relg barked. "This is forbidden."

"Why?" Desirée asked, turning towards the half-bull, half-human.

Relg blinked for a second, but rallied. "It could alter the results of our scientific experiments."

"It's clear you want something from us," Desirée countered. "If you tell us what you're looking for, we might be able to help you much better."

"That is unnecessary," Relg snapped. "Such information is not needed. We must initiate the mating sequence now." He gripped Kalyani's wrist, drawing her towards him. Looking over at Desirée, Kalyani turned around so she was kneeling in front of the Taurean, spreading his massive thighs apart. He tried to get her pussy in line with his erect penis but let go of her when she wrapped her fingers around his cock, sliding her tongue over the tip. Relg rumbled his contentment as the green-eyed Indian licked his penis, rubbing it against her cheeks before inserting the head between her lips.

Desirée caught Din's hand, just as it was sliding up her thigh. "Watch," she whispered to him, looking at Kalyani pleasuring the bull-man. His cock was coated with her saliva; spreading his legs even farther apart, Kalyani wrapped her chocolate-coloured breasts around his rod, using them to masturbate him, splashing wetness across her voluptuous cleavage. Occasionally, she would lick the tip, a long string of saliva glistening as it ran from her tongue to his cock head.

"How do you think that makes him feel?" Desirée whispered in Dins' ear.

The man's eyes went unfocused for a moment. "It is unlike anything he has ever felt before," Din responded. "Waves of pleasure are emanating from his sexual organ, making him feel heavy and uninterested in movement. The part of his brain still capable of conscious thought is conflicted: he wishes to penetrate her sexual organs with his own, but he also wants the human courtesan to continue what she is doing until he achieves climax. He also is aware that he must harvest her--" He broke off when he saw Desirée staring at him. "At least, that is what I conjecture," he finished lamely.

Din's face hardened. "Relg is right. You are trying to seek information. That is wrong. We must initiate mating now."

Desirée deftly avoided his reaching hands. "Ah, ah, ah," she said, sidling away from him. "We must play a game first." She stood up, stepping away from the bench where Kalyani was starting to seriously suck on the Taurean's tool, her cheeks hollowing.

"You are trying to play these 'games' with me," He darkened. "Are you attempting to avoid mating?"

Desirée grinned, cocking her hip challengingly. "The game is simple: you catch me, you fuck me. Wanna play?"

He narrowed his eyes. "If I catch you, you will honour this agreement?"

"Only one way to find out." She licked her lips. "Are you game or not?"

Din lunged at her. She danced aside, laughing. She dodged towards the fountain, her sandy blonde hair flying behind her. She quickly put the fountain between herself and Din, watching as the baffled man jinked left, then right. She could feel the water droplets misting on her heated skin, her labial folds thickening from the excitement. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Kalyani mounting Relg, squealing as she impaled herself on his massive cock. His big hands grasped the firm globes of her ass, driving her down upon him. Her long black hair brushed his thumbs as it swayed to the rhythm of their fucking.

Din was panting, confused at the way she was always able to keep the fountain between them. He tried to fake left, then charge right, but Desirée knew exactly what he was planning and avoided his attempts to catch her. She had already figured out that, despite his good looks, Din wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. It was almost too easy to avoid his grasp; she started seriously thinking about letting herself get caught.

A tree root tripped her. She fell headlong to the forest floor. Din leaped to grab her. "Now you must mate with me," he panted, his cock pressing against her inner thigh.

Twisting in his arms, she licked his left nipple, making him moan. Up close, she could see faint whorls and lines across his body, as if he had been carved out of wood. She slid out from under him, kissing her way across his rock-hard body. She could feel his penis against her belly, her left hand briefly caressing it. He groaned from the sensation. She deftly avoided his hands trying to grasp her hips and slid up his chest. Behind her, she could hear Kalyani's repeated moans, the heavy slap of the Taurean's body against hers.

"Lick my clit," Desirée murmured, her hand sliding under the back of Din's head.

"This is a part of mating?" he asked, stiffening with surprise.

"Oh definitely," she purred, moving her hips into position above his face. She bit her lower lip as his tongue tentatively brushed her folds, her hair fell, a curtain over her face. She thrust her hips down on him; she shuddered when his tongue slid inside her pussy. Her hair brushed against her nipples, further inflaming her. Even though Din's technique left a great deal to be desired, she could feel the waves of heat rippling through her, intensifying to that single point of ecstasy. She groaned, wanting her long-delayed orgasm more than she had ever wanted anything before in her life.

Din pulled his face back. "You must pleasure me now," he demanded.

"Not . . . just yet!" she gasped, pushing her hips forward. "So close!"

He pulled back. "No! It is imperative! We must mate as regular humans do!" He tried to roll her over so that she would be underneath him.

"Fucker!" Grabbing his hips, she slammed herself onto his cock, feeling it drive deeply inside her. Her hips slapped against his in a frenzied motion, she moaned from the sensation, her lust driving her to ruthlessly fuck him.

Din's eyes widened, then closed as his head tilted back, the muscles in his face slackening with pleasure. "You go too fast, you must slow down," he said, trying to grab her hips. "The male must be in the dominant position during mating!"

"Fuck that!" She increased her speed, lost in her frenzy. Two seconds later, Desirée arched her back and screamed, her body losing control with the force of her orgasm. Her hips hammered his, driving his ass deep into the vine-covered floor. She slowed down, enjoying the feel of the endorphins rushing through her system. Her sweat matted hair clung to her face, shoulders and breasts; she panted from her release. Din stared up at her, shocked at the sight of her convulsions.

"That was . . . not proper mating," he sputtered.

"You want it slow now?" she purred, finally satisfied. "I'll give it to you slow." She teased his cock with her pussy, watching his face for any response to what he was doing.

Din's eyes and mouth were forming a perfect 'O'. "This is . . . highly irregular," he sputtered.

"What?" She grinned, swiveling her hips on his cock. She was a cat with the keys to the cream factory. "You don't like what I'm doing?" She moved and he gasped.

"You are not . . ." He struggled to catch his breath. "A proper . . . human . . . female." She could feel his hands trying to shift her over so that he would be on top, but she was one step ahead of him. Every time he'd try to apply some pressure, she would move in such a way that it would make him groan.

"You've got a lot to learn about women, Buster." She sighed while rotating her hips around his cock: toying with this guy was like shooting fish in a barrel.