Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you call me 'Buster'? My name is Din."

Desirée tried not to roll her eyes as she kept sliding up and down on his rod. "Forget it."

A gasp made Desirée turn her head. Relg had placed Kalyani so that her arms and chest were resting on the bench seat. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily through her mouth. The Taurean was slowly inserting his massive cock into the depths of her ass: Desirée could see Kalyani's cheeks quiver as the ridges of his helmet disappeared into her stretched hole. There was clear fluid splashed all over her ass and pussy and Relg's penis was wet. As Desirée watched, the rod slowly slid into Kalyani's hole; the Taurean groaned from the sensation.

Din took the opportunity to turn Desirée over so that he could thrust into her. She let it happen, figuring she could allow him the occasional victory. She could feel the vines underneath her ass and legs, a leaf brushing her puckered hole. It felt strange, but pleasurable. Din was now increasing his pace, his face close to hers. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, stimulating her nerves. She could feel herself beginning the climb again, slowly reaching towards her second orgasm. Then he stiffened, his fingers squeezing her hips. She felt a wetness as his cock exploded inside her. Despite the sensation, it was not enough to put her over the edge. Luckily, he still remained hard, still kept sliding in and out of her, lubricated by both their juices.

Beyond Din's bucking torso, she could hear Relg's low growls as he began thrusting more seriously into Kalyani, her whimpers of response. Desirée craned her neck around: her friend's face was clenched in pain, but she was thrusting her hips back against him, increasing the speed in which his cock hilted itself inside her.

Din also turned his head to look at what Relg was doing to Kalyani. "I must penetrate your other hole as well," the human said hoarsely to Desirée, in time with his thrusts. Sweat dripped from his forehead, ran along his chest.

"You didn't say please."

"What?" He stopped.

"It's a word," she said tartly, squeezing her vaginal muscles, reminding him to get moving again. "It's what humans say if they want another human to do something they might not like."

"Oh." He still wasn't thrusting. "Please?"

"Please, what?"

"Please, may I penetrate your ass?"

She sighed. "Do you have any lubrication?"

"What?"

She bit off another sigh. "Something to ease the passage. You're not going in without some lube, Buster."

"Why do you keep calling me Buster?"

Frustration with this idiot made her snap. "Do you have any lubrication, or don't you?"

Din stared into space for several seconds. Desirée, trapped beneath him, tried to stimulate herself but he was unresponsive. It was the worst possible position: he was too far away for her to use his body to stimulate her clit, but she couldn't reach a finger in between to do it herself. She tried writhing, trying to get something going, but he still stared off blankly, and she couldn't get anything going. She growled with frustration: she was stuck underneath him, unable to move.

He finally snapped out of his reverie. "There is some lubrication by the fountain. Follow me." He began to pull out.

"Ah, ah, ah." Desirée wrapped her legs around him, stopping him. "Why don't you carry me. Please?"

"What?"

She tried not to sigh. Just her luck: her masculine ideal was dumber than a bag of hammers. "You can lift me up and carry me, can't you?" she said, squeezing his cock with her vaginal muscles for emphasis. "I want to ride you while you carry me. Please?"

"I suppose so. If I must."

"You're too kind." Desirée vainly tried to hide the sarcasm in her voice. He lifted her, pulling her against his hard chest as he straightened. She assisted him with her legs until he was standing, then wrapped them around his hips. As he walked, she bounced on his rod, feeling his pelvis rubbing against her clit, giving her the stimulation that she'd been craving. She clung to him, sweat gluing their bodies together, feeling her arousal climb again. She was getting close again; she could feel it build.

Her second orgasm was a fizzle more than an explosion; a loss of tension rather than the full-body convulsion she was used to. Desirée closed her eyes, hiding her disappointment. She wasn't sure if her underwhelming climax was due to her pussy being overstimulated, or a sign that her third orgasm was going to be a monster. Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a problem but she had long since realized that her guest had no clue what he was doing.

Din lifted her off his cock, despite her mewl of protest. "Here is this lubrication you wished for," he said, handing her a bowl full of milky liquid.

She sniffed it, then rubbed it against her fingers. "This will work -- hey, not so fast!" she protested as he tried to position her against the fountain. "Let me do this."

Din drew himself up. "Why are you constantly--"

She shoved her face close to his, making him step back. "If you want my ass, you have to do it carefully. Is that understood?"

He blinked, stepped back. "You are a very improper female," he muttered.

Desirée sighed. "My ass, my rules. You want this, you do it my way." She placed the bowl next to the fountain, and took a dollop of lube. She could feel the cool spray of the fountain against her skin. Carefully opening her ass cheeks with one hand, she spread the lubrication on her puckered hole. Then, closing her eyes, she slowly inserted her index finger, pushing past the tight ring. She hissed when she felt the cold lube on her skin.

She stopped for a moment, letting herself get used to the sensation of her finger in her tight passage, before rolling her finger to widen her hole and relax her sphincter muscles. She bit her lip, biting back a gasp: she had come late to appreciating anal sex but she knew how to caress herself so that she would welcome the feeling of a hard cock in her puckered hole.

"Are you ready now?" Din demanded, his erect cock slapping against her left buttock.

"Hold your horses," she groaned, annoyed. "Be patient and--"

An inhuman bellow made her turn around. Relg, the veins standing out underneath his fur, roared as he pounded Kalyani's ass, his pelvis slapping her chocolate buttocks, powerful fingers pulling her hair, relentlessly slamming her against him in his lust. Kalyani, still propped with her chest on the bench seat, was biting her lip, tears streaming down her face, her hands white-knuckled as they grasped the back of the bench. It didn't look like she could take much more.

"Din?" Desirée said, removing her finger from her ass. "You're on your own."

"What?" the man sputtered as she ran towards Kalyani and the Taurean. "What are you . . . hey!"

Choosing her moment carefully, Desirée slid underneath her friend. She could feel the vines writhe and twist underneath her body; she lifted her head and, timing it to Relg's thrust, licked one of his balls and sucked it into her mouth. Relg abruptly stopped, quivering from this new sensation. Desirée sucked on one testicle, then the other, running her tongue over the hard flesh, using her hand to caress the one she wasn't licking. She could taste the mingled flavours of his flesh, Kalyani's sweat and cum, plus the surprising maple sweetness of the lube. Relg growled but he stayed still, allowing her to continue her ministrations.

Sure she had his full attention, Desirée began easing Relg's cock out of Kalyani's ass. Her cheeks were an angry red from where he had pounded into her, and her sphincter was stretched painfully around his penis. Once it was partly out, Desirée started licking the underside of his cock as well. She could feel Kalyani shuddering over her, barely able to keep herself upright.

With an audible pop, Relg's tool slid out, cum dribbling from Kalyani's ass. She collapsed to the ground, legs twitching from the aftershock. Desirée swiftly wrapped her mouth around his meat, swirling her tongue around the helmet. Relg sighed, his brown eyes half-closed from pleasure. His stomach appeared slightly distended under the slabs of abdominal muscle.

"What are you doing, Relg?" Din demanded, storming up to them. "That human female is--"

The Taurean snapped, his white teeth clashing together mere inches from Din's nose. The man jumped back, falling to the ground. "That's not very nice," he muttered sulkily, retreating to the fountain.

Desirée continued caressing and sucking Relg's cock, hollowing her cheeks while fondling his balls with her left hand. Lifting herself up, she brought her breasts into play, squeezing them together so that she could slide his penis in the improvised sheath. With each thrust, she licked the top of his cock, swirling her tongue around the opening. He growled again, his mouth slack, his hands sliding along her bare shoulders. She ran her tongue along the underside, licking the cleft in his helmet, making him shudder. Then he stopped, his eyes staring into space. The plants rustled around them. Desirée continued what she was doing, but watched him, wondering what was going on.

He snapped out of his torpor. He quickly thrust against her breasts, driving the helmet into her mouth. Less than a minute later, he exploded, shooting all over on her breasts and neck. Despite the force of his orgasm, Relg's cock was still rock-hard.

With a smooth motion, Relg lifted Desirée and placed her on the bench. Trapping both her legs with his left arm, he lifted her up so that she was exposed to him, his right dipping below the bench. Desirée struggled but she couldn't move against him. With a feeling of disbelief, she felt the cold caress of his lubricated right hand at her asshole.

"Relax," he growled when she flinched. "You came here of your own choice." Despite his harsh words, Relg was surprisingly gentle, easily opening up her puckered flower. She moaned from the sensation, her eyelids fluttering closed. She could feel his finger sliding inside her, spreading more lube, making the nerves in her ass tingle. She was breathing heavily, the rise and fall of her breasts causing his cum to drip down her body and splash on the bench seat.

A second finger slid inside, also coated with lube. Desirée whimpered from the feeling; despite herself, her hips started to thrust back towards the Taurean, setting up an erotic rhythm. She moaned, grasping the back of the bench with both hands for support.

Then, his fingers were gone. Her eyes snapped open. Relg grasped her ankles with both hands and spread them so that she was totally exposed to his sight. He shifted position, bringing his hips up towards her. Desirée, her legs spread in a wide V, her back against the bench, bit her lip, knowing what was coming. The shadow of his horns crept across her slender torso as he loomed over her.

The massive cock pressed against her puckered hole, forcing it open. She gasped, feeling the intrusion spearing into her, the burn of the violation swiftly replaced with pleasure. Even still, his monstrous cock was stretching her tight passage. Desirée struggled to breathe, her fingers dug into the bench back as his penis slid deeper and deeper inside her. Her chest felt tight from the unaccustomed sensation; she panted, trying to relax tensed muscles. Relg growled low in his throat: she could tell he was fighting the urge to start slamming into her.

The tightness in her chest became easier and she felt a wave of pleasure spread as his cock head slid in a little farther. She moaned with the sensation, pulled back a little, then thrust back towards him. With a thrill of disbelief, she felt his balls slap the cheeks of her ass.

With a low growl, Relg began a slow thrusting rhythm, sliding his cock in and out of her, his hands moving from her ankles to her hips. Desirée thrust back against him, staring up into his lust-clouded brown eyes. She could feel sweat beading on her lithe body, mixing with the dried semen on her breasts and neck. She moaned again, knowing how her cries would increase her own pleasure. The Taurean growled in response, and his thrusts became more active, his iron cock becoming larger and warmer inside her. She sucked in her lower lip, her violet eyes fluttering closed from the intense sensation.

Kalyani's hand crept across Desirée's taut belly and touched her clit. Desirée moaned and shuddered, feeling her arousal climbing another notch; she opened her eyes to see her friend's face close to hers.

"Thank you," Kalyani said, leaning down. The two friends kissed, their tongues working together as Kalyani kept masturbating Desirée. She was panting: the combination of Kalyani's fingers on her nub and the massive cock sliding in and out of her ass was driving her higher towards an earth-shattering orgasm. Her knuckles were white from where she clutched the bench, her face squeezed into an expression of mingled pleasure and pain. She was so caught up in the waves of pleasure welling from her hips that she barely felt Relg's left hand leave her ankle.

Kalyani gasped and stiffened. Desirée saw her friend's eyes go wide, her mouth drop open. Between the cleft of Kalyani's buttocks, she could see Relg's hand working between her legs. Kalyani's face softened; she sighed, her mouth and body relaxing. She slumped, her head resting on Desirée's breasts, her black hair spread out like a curtain over their heaving bodies, her fingers still working Desirée's clit.

The sandy blonde courtesan was moaning continuously now, her gasps and squeals a counterpoint to Relg's grunts. He was thrusting even faster, the cords standing out in his neck, shoulders and arms. His teeth were clenched, and saliva dripped from his jaws, a sign that he was close.

Desirée's orgasm caught her by surprise, a sudden explosion in her loins that made her shriek with ecstasy. She gripped the bench with both hands so that her convulsions wouldn't hurl her off the wooden seat. Kalyani clutched her friend, holding on as her moans and cries became more and more intense. Desirée knew she had passed the peak of her climax, but the Taurean's frenzied thrusts kept her from relaxing. She groaned and writhed, caught on the knife point between agony and ecstasy. Smaller aftershocks rippled through her, making her quiver.

Kalyani convulsed as she came, her squeal muffled by Desirée left breast. Her arms squeezed her friend's ribs, then relaxed as the young Dalit slumped, panting onto Desirée's body. It was then that Relg finally bellowed his orgasm, his cock shooting thick streams of cum deep inside Desirée's bowels. It was only then that she could finally relax, the post-climax endorphins shooting through her body. She and Kalyani slumped to the ground, holding one another. Desirée laid her head against a pile of leaves. All she needed was to close her eyes for a second . . .

***

A furred hand shaking her foot made Desirée wake up.

"It is time for you to leave, Guild Courtesan Tanner and Guild Courtesan Kalyani," the mousy alien said, standing in the garden room. He held their clothes out in front of him, his nose twitching, the crown of leaves sitting on a rakish angle on his head. Kalyani mumbled against Desirée's breast, her movements stiff and sluggish. Both Din and Relg had disappeared.

With an obscene sucking sound, Desirée and Kalyani's breasts detached from one another. Desirée winced as she tried to stand up: she was going to be walking funny for the rest of the day. She slowly slipped on her dress, ignoring the sweat and dried cum on her firm, young body. Consulting her UTD, she found a message from Veronica Franco, requesting that they meet her in her office immediately.

Slipping on her shoes, Desirée followed her strange guide out of the garden room and through the Throzaahli spaceship, Kalyani stumbling behind her. The alien didn't speak the entire way.

***

Desirée returned to Veronica's office to find her sitting with Gruustok, the Diplomatic Corps representative. The reptilian diplomat looked peevish.

"Welcome back, dears," the Guild administrator said, motioning to the pair of smart chairs already placed for their use. "There's a pitcher of ice water on the sideboard. Let me know when you need some more."

Desirée poured herself a tumbler of ice water and drained it immediately, only realizing then how thirsty she was. She poured Kalyani a glass then refilled hers. Then, the two exhausted courtesans sat down, the chairs moulding themselves to their bodies.

"Excellent." The Guild administrator locked the door and consulted her desktop computer. "The Throzaahli spaceship is away, so we can talk freely." She fixed Desirée with a steely glare. "First off, Ms. Tanner, while I realize there was some conflict between the two missions I asked you to perform, I hope to never again see the kind of behaviour I witnessed from you today. Your treatment of the one who called himself Din was rude and unprofessional. Yes, it's difficult when two guests in a row display no concern for your pleasure, but to abandon him unsatisfied like that was completely out of line. Do I make myself clear?"

Desirée opened her mouth in protest, then firmly closed it again. "No, Ma'am," she said. "I was out of line. It won't happen again."

Veronica nodded. "Thank you. Ensure that it doesn't." Then she smiled. "On a more positive note, I believe your interactions with Din gave us the information we required. I think we've successfully identified the dominant race in the Throzaahli Collective."

Gruustok stirred uncomfortably. "Signora Franco, I do not believe--"

Veronica stopped him with a raised hand. "Let's test my hypothesis: Desirée, given your experiences today, what do you think the dominant race in the Throzaahli Collective is?"

Desirée downed her second glass of ice water, desperately attempting to kick-start her sex-fogged brain. She reviewed the events of the day, trying to detect a pattern to what she saw. Unnoticed, Kalyani refilled Desirée's glass before slugging back a third glassful herself.

Then, with a blinding flash, the answer came to her. Desirée looked up at the Guild administrator. "The plants, Ma'am?"

Veronica Franco grinned approvingly. "There you have it, Gruustok. Independent confirmation of my analysis, and I didn't feed her any hints."

The reptilian diplomat growled, frustrated. "Ma'am, might I remind you--"

Veronica's grin didn't waver. "Just because we haven't run into any sentient plant life yet doesn't mean they aren't out there. Disengage your prejudices for a moment, Gruustok, and look at the facts. All the representatives of the Throzaahli we have run into have all carried that ridiculous-looking garland around their heads. We know those mouse-like creatures are barely intelligent so therefore something's controlling them. Look how the one reacted when Desirée asked for its name? It was completely confused.

"The creatures known as Din and Relg were obviously constructs, designed to get close to our courtesans and extract what they wanted from them. Whenever Desirée did or said something that was outside of their programming, they had to consult someone, or something, else for instructions. They were very carefully controlled."

"But," Gruustok shook his long, flat head, clearly confused. "There's no possible way that--"

"Let's face it," Veronica said firmly. "The Diplomatic Corps was been looking in the wrong direction. We were so focused on the mammals within the Collective that we never even considered the possibility that something non-mammalian might be controlling their actions. As a science fiction writer from Earth once said, we suffered from Carpal Tunnel Vision."

"But, Ma'am." Desirée refilled her water glass and drained it yet again. "If that's the case, what did they want from us?"