All Comments on 'Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 11'

by Funkydrummer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 13 years ago
Great Chapter

I have been following this story for a while now and i must say it gets more interesting with every chapter you write

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

this was a really fun read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another excellent episode...

I'm glad to see you continuing this series. It's become one of my personal favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep writing!

Love your work, as usual. Don't stop sharing your talent with us. :)

DocCISDocCISover 13 years ago
Glad to see you continuing the series...

Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So glad to read your words again. Thanks for another great chapter!

SjimmSjimmover 13 years ago
great series

I am loving this series :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay...

for another chapter in the series!!! I love your writing!! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
haha!

bad kitty, bad kitty!

omg, that had me dying! please give us more chapters!

bumd11bumd11over 13 years ago

Another delightful chapter in Desiree's tale. I eagerly await another. These stories are always sexy, well thought out, and imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another great chapter.

Oh mygosh "bad kitty, bad kitty" that made me laugh so hard! I love your story. Its so imaginative and fun to read. Its the perfect blend of sex with plot. Could you do a chapter with Meljahza, the devil girl nurse in chapter 4? You wrote that she had escaped from the police and was going to go looking for Desiree. You could have Meljahza be obsested with Desiree and have her try to hunt down Desiree. Meljahza could kidnap Desire from The Guild in a effort to try to get Desiree to give her what she was denied before an opertunity to sire children. Its just a thought. I think that it would make a interesting chapter.

Keep up the good work update soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Series

Have REALLY enjoyed your series "Intergalactic Courtesan" and hope to see new chapters as you able to post them. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please? pretty please?

COME BAAAACK!!!! I wanna know what else happens next, you've got me hooked!

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
I would say "out of this world!"

but of course that would be waaaay too corny. Nonetheless, it's a great series, and I'm completely enjoying it!

You've got great imagination and write well and the sex scenes are very hot, even if some of them are pretty out there...

Please keep this one going!

Thanks, ohio

FunkydrummerFunkydrummerover 12 years agoAuthor
Desirée will return . . . soon

I'm working on another chapter in the Intergalactic Courtesan saga, and yes this time it involves Cyraena the Draco. Thanks to everyone for your patience and kind comments; they really helped me through some writer's block.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
hilaristurbing!

"Are you . . . all right?" he asked Desirée. "He didn't hurt you in any way, did he?"

Desirée winked.

She gracefully suffers for her art.....

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Oh, that was funny.

After all, turnabout is fair play...

(Actually, speaking truthfully, many people in positions of power like that actually do like to occasionally relinquish control to someone else. I dunno why though; I'm not in a position of power.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous