All Comments on 'Intergalactic Relations'

by wombat76

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
interesting

A good take off from star wars with good flow

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Primo!

Wombat, what a lovely and yet very erotic story. You have a vivid imagination and presented the imagerey in such a way I, even as a non writer, could see in my mind these beautiful and sensuous alien females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic

It's so refreshing to find an erotic story that actually has a story to it. Marvelously done.

Do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A nice spin on the Star Wars universe...

It nice to see something other than warfare coming from the Star Wars universe and a romance story is even better. I am looking forward to a sequel. Keep up the good work. (Wolfmann)

Lysander22000Lysander22000over 15 years ago
Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who saw all of the grammatical errors? The abuse of the perfect tense verbs, the comma splices, the typos completely detracted from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I just stumbled across this story and didn't know what to expect. I am a huge fan of star wars and found that immediatly I fell into the story and loved it not just for the setting and characters you used but for knowledge of star wars lore that is not widely known. You also write beautifully and really drew me into the story. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like it!

I think it is very cool that you did that with an old Star Wars movie. I laughed I got excited I I think you did a fair job on this story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tags

Should of added a star wars tag.

Good story , i enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

I loved how it was more than just a sex story, it went a little deeper than that, and I actually thought it was a genuinely good story for what it was! Loved it! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

aw, you should have made her a virgin and given the mc a bigger dick. otherwise its good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 hours ago

You had me up until he banged the lizard women... Talia deserved better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous