Interlude 1-77

Story Info
Straight sex encounter between friends with benefits.
4.7k words
4.72
10.7k
6

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

For the third time in the last five minutes, she pulls the curtains aside slightly and looks out down the long driveway. Nope, not yet. She returns to her pacing.

She is nervous. In fact, more nervous than she had been in many years. Exactly why, she can't decide. She feels like a girl waiting for her first date.

A couple of months ago, an old flame had looked her up through the wonders of social media. Many emails had followed. Innocent at first, the electronic conversations had turned to memories of times past -- primarily carnal memories.

Their previous relationship had been an on and off affair, at times torrid. Time and circumstances had conspired against them, gradually leading them on their separate ways. Years had passed with no contact, and then suddenly it was all brought back to the forefront.

None of his emails had hinted that he wanted to pick up where they had left off. After the introductory bullshit, they had consumed hours reliving past times. It had turned out that after all the intervening years, they actually were in the same part of the country.

Several suggestions that they should get together for a drink or something had been made. She didn't know whether he was serious, or just being polite. With each email, her desire to see him grew. Curios at first, her emotions had turned more towards longing. Way back when, she had been quite fond of him. The curiosity to see what he had turned out to be was strong. She longed to see if she still had feelings for him, and whether such feelings might be returned from him.

Yes, she was nervous.

The fourth trip back to the window was rewarded. A car was coming up the driveway, a Shelby Mustang, from the looks of it. That had to be him, he had always been into hot cars.

Stepping back, she adjusts her skirt and straightens her blouse. She had spent a lot of time trying to figure out what to wear to 're-meet' him. Casual, in jeans? Dressed up, like going out for a date? She had acted like a little girl in front of the mirror, trying on several different sets of clothes. Finally, she had chosen an outfit she used for client meetings at work. Up top, a black silk blouse with low buttons, showing an ample amount of cleavage. Cream colored skirt, riding just above the knees. Matching black 5 inch heels on her feet. This was her 'hook the client' look. It usually worked well for her. She hoped he would approve.

She hears the screen door to the front porch open and close (he didn't let it slam, she notes). Then, a soft knock.

She takes a couple of deep breaths to calm herself. Her mind is racing, wondering what she is going to see, how he will react, how she will react.

Her hand finds its way to the knob, and swings the door open.

Her eyes lock onto his face. Memories flash, it is the same man she remembers. A little weathered, looking a bit older, but definitely the same guy. The hair, she notes, is a lot shorter than it had been back then. He's wearing business casual clothes. She guesses he had the same thoughts as she did regarding how to present himself. He looks to be in very good shape, no hint of a spare tire.

She notes that his eyes are moving all over her. His smile seems to indicate that he likes what he is seeing. Well, he ought to, she thinks. A few pounds here and there had changed her figure, but she looked damn good. He might even like some of those additional curves, for her 'girls' had definitely grown up since he had the pleasure of knowing them!

She backs up, allowing him to enter. As she pushes the door closed, she senses his presence move behind her. His hands find hers, and pin them out in front of her against the door, fingers intertwined. Her ass feels him move in against it. She can feel his cock hardening already, nestling between her cheeks.

His right hand releases hers, then reaches up and gathers her long hair. Pulling it to the side, he exposes the left side of her neck. Silently, he nuzzles her nape. She feels his breath against her skin, and then his tongue as it lightly traces its way up and down, from shoulder to ear lobe.

A shudder runs through her body. Though she now realizes this is exactly what she wanted to happen, her mind can't believe it really is taking place. Eyes closed, breath quickening, she leans her head to the right and forward, allowing him more access. He starts nibbling at her ear lobe, causing goose bumps to pop up all over her body. That is definitely one of her hot spots, something he no doubt remembered.

He pulls back just a bit, and turns her around to face him. He looks into her eyes, not saying a word. She returns his gaze, and feels no need to verbal communication. Their mouths move towards each other, lips opening, and a light kiss begins. Gently, lovingly, their tongues dance with each other. After a few seconds, the pace grows more frantic. The hunger of their passion for each other takes over, each one trying to devour the other.

He pushes her back against the door. His left thigh forces its way between her legs, finding a resting place against her pussy. As their frantic kissing continues, he starts alternating pushing against her womanhood, and then relaxing. Knees weakening in response, she pushes back against him, desperately trying to keep in contact. She can feel his cock against her left thigh. Damn, how she wants him inside of her.

Freeing her right hand, she places it on his chest and gently pushes him away. She can see the puzzled look crossing his face. Returning his look with a devious little smile, she takes his hand and leads him inside her domicile.

Positioning him just right, she pushes him back onto a luxuriously padded sectional. Moving forward she pushes his legs apart with her own. Reaching down to her sides, she slowly inches her skirt up her thighs. As it reaches the mid-point between knee and pussy, the bands of her black stockings appear. Continuing upward, the tops of the bands come into his view, exposing the black garters that hold them in place. Her white flesh stands in stark contrast to the dark fabrics.

Another part of her 'client hook' attire, she had found that thigh high stockings and a garter belt was a sure fire method of gaining enthusiastic cooperation when a glimpse of her ample cleavage wasn't quite enough. Crossing her legs, or bending over to pick up a strategically dropped pen, was always enough to bring over even the toughest client. Just a glimpse of her stocking tops and a garter was enough to silence any objections, whether her 'target' was male or female!

It turns out that with him, the 'hook' was quite unnecessary. The tent in his slacks was proof enough of that. From the wide-eyed look on his face, he is very appreciative of her gesture. During their electronic foreplay, he had indicated an attraction to pretty women in lingerie. This was definitely proof that he wasn't joking!

With the skirt bunched up around her hips, she moves forward, straddling his hips with her knees. He starts to move forward to her, but she pushes him back into the cushion. Wagging her right index finger at him, she lets him know that he is to stay put for now.

Her hands find the top button on her blouse. Slowly, it is undone. Moving down, she unfastens the next one. Then the next one comes undone. Finally, the last one just above her skirt is pulled apart. Pulling the shirt tail out from under the skirt, she sheds her top and lets it find its way to the floor.

Eyes firmly glued to the impressive site right in front of him, his hands move up to the outside of her thighs. He runs them over the stockings and garters, obviously enjoying the sensations coursing through his fingertips. His mouth is slightly open, Anticipating locking onto her nipples, currently barely hidden by the black fabric of her bra.

Sensing the target of his gaze, she reaches behind her and unclasps the hooks holding the bra in place. Her hands then hold the cups against her mounds, keeping them hidden for teasing moment. Slowly, she lets the left cup slide down to uncover the dark pink nipple underneath. The right cup follows. When both of her girls are uncovered, the bra joins her blouse on the floor.

Her hips move forward, and she settles down onto his lap. Her satin covered pussy finds its home on top of his hard cock. In her mind, she thanks him for wearing slacks that are made of soft fabric. This wouldn't feel very good if he had denim jeans on!

Her hips start gyrating ever so slightly, massaging his cock and her labia at the same time. She can feel her wetness grow, her womanhood anticipating the entry of his manhood. The fabric of her panties must be soaked through by now. The wetness, the smoothness of the fabric, and the rock hard mass she is pushing against send waves of pleasure through her body. It feels so wonderful, but it is not enough. She wants him inside of her!

She reaches out to his face, fingertips caressing his cheeks. Up and back she moves, digits moving though his hair. Finding the back of his head, both hands grab handfuls of hair. Quickly, forcefully, she pulls him toward her chest. Her breasts are longing for his touch, his hands, his mouth. Planting his nose squarely in her cleavage, she pulls her upper arms him. Pale mounds of soft flesh surround his face, burying him in a valley of tit. He moans in pleasure, gently turning his face from side to side.

She slides over a bit, centering him on her left tit. The nipple, already hard, finds its way into his open mouth. A wave of pleasure, rivaling an electric current, radiates outward from the nipple through her breast. He attacks her hungrily, pulling the nipple and her entire areola inside of his mouth. Forcefully sucking on it, he pushes his face into the soft mound of flesh. Her hands pull him into her tightly.

Normally, her nipples are very sensitive. She prefers her partners to begin with them gently during sex, working up to more intense contact. Not this time, however. She wants to feel him using her nipple, sucking on it like his life depended on it. Harder, she wills him.

He pulls himself back away to grab a gulp of air, then attacks her right breast. With the same zeal, he pulls her entire areola into his mouth. Sucking on it, he pulls his head back a bit, stretching the nipple out against gravity's grasp on her mound. His right hand slides up to her left side, nipple still wet with his saliva. He pinches the nipple between thumb and forefinger, and tugs in rhythm with his oral effort. The effect is almost as if she is attached to a milking machine. The sensations are overwhelming her.

She shudders, jolts of pleasure continuing to radiate out through her body from her tits. It is too much for her, she feels a bit dizzy. Using the handfuls of his hair once again, she pulls him back away from her girls. Her head falls back, breathing heavily to try and get back to a bit of normal. After a few moments, she rises up off of his lap and stands up. A puzzled look appears on his face, it is clear he doesn't understand the break. Perhaps he thinks he's done something wrong?

To quell any fears he may have, she sits on the sofa next to him, then leans back to lie down on its length. Her right leg is thrown up and over the back cushion, giving him a wide open view of the black satin of the panties covering her pussy. Reaching down with her left hand, she gathers the material and pulls it to one side, exposing the wet labia to his gaze. Her right hand slides down her belly, down across the thin landing strip of pubic hair that remains from her wax job at the 'intimate spa' a couple of days ago. The index and middle fingers part, riding over her lips. Spreading her fingers also parts the fleshy folds, opening the inner pinkness of her pussy for him. She feels its wetness, lets it coat her fingers. She hasn't been this prepared for a cock's entry in a long time.

Her left hand rises up, with the index finger giving him a 'come on and get some' gesture.

A second invitation is not needed. Standing, he quickly undoes belt and zipper in one movement, and kicks off the shoes. He deftly pushes down his shorts and trousers, and steps out of them in one motion. He dives toward her, face aimed like a missile at her wetness.

There is no teasing. His tongue immediately finds her clit, and attacks it with the same enthusiasm her nipples had received. A loud gasp escapes from her, and her hands once again find the hair on the back of his head. Not quite in control of herself, she pulls his hair as she forces him down into her pussy further.

In their youth, enthusiasm had always guided their sexual adventures directly to the 'main course', bypassing any appetizers. After they had drifted apart, she had now and then wondered what it would have felt to have him go down on her, or to have his cock slide between her lips and touch her tongue. For now, at least one half of that wonder was being answered with rampant enthusiasm.

The center of the world was six inches below her belly button. The stimulation radiating out form her clit immobilized her entire body. It was as if she was being stunned by an electric current. It wasn't that she wanted to move or change anything that was happening, she was just certain that she couldn't move even if she tried.

His lips close around her the fleshy part of her left lip, sucking it in and gently pulling on it. Then he moves upward, finding her clit with a teasing tickle from the tip of his tongue, followed by a hard swirl around the little center. Down the other side, repeating the sucking of her lip. Down to the base of her womanhood, and then the tongue slides right up the middle, parting the lips and swimming through her liquid center. Repeat. Every third or fourth trip around her world, he darts his tongue inside of her tunnel as far as it will go, and tongue fucks her for a few seconds. He can't get in very far, but the effect is immediate.

Her thigh muscles contract and relax, forcing her cunt upward against his face, especially when he was tongue fucking her. She wills his tongue to penetrate her farther and harder. Anything to add to the intense pleasure she is experiencing.

Warmth radiates from her pussy. An orgasm approaches like a freight train. The anticipation she had felt before he had arrived, now coupled with his face between her legs, has brought it on rapidly. Normally, she needs a bit more effort from her partner (or her own hands, as the case may be) to reach the Big O, but this is definitely a special occasion.

Spasms quickly overwhelm her. Her grip on his hair turns painful (to him). He can't breathe at all, she has pivoted her hips up and against his face. His mouth and tongue are completely buried in her wetness. A small scream slips though her clenched teeth, and escapes from her lips.

She keeps jamming herself against his face, trying to prolong the intense wave. Gradually, it subsides, but just enough to let her catch her breath. The usual desire to rest for a few moments is missing. In its place is an animalistic desire to attack him again, to bring back the pleasure. It had been a while since she had multiple orgasms in an erotica encounter, but her body is determined that it will not stop at only one on this occasion.

The other half of this encounter has apparently decided it is time to get a little of this pleasure for himself. With a final flick of her clit, his tongue moves upward toward her belly button. A short swirl around her 'inny' does little to delay his journey. He passes between her nipples and continues to the base of her neck. Slowing his movements there, his breath tickles the wetness his tongue leaves on her skin. The goosebumps return, popping up on the sides of her neck and down her forearms. The bumps are accompanied by an involuntary shudder that starts at the top of her head and quickly works its way down to her toes. His tongue on her neck had always had that effect. When they were younger, he had known that concentrating his efforts in that spot would pretty much guarantee a quick trip to second base!

His lips find hers, and rest there with the lightest of pressure. Her lips part, meeting his. Both tongues extend, and meet in the middle. Slowly at first, then gaining in intensity, their tips dance with each other. Lips press together more forcefully as their efforts continue. She tastes herself on him. Rather than a turnoff, it acts more like an aphrodisiac for her.

She feels the mushroom of his head touch her labia. His hands are both supporting his body, so his member has found its way to her gates all by itself. He relaxes a bit and lowers his body down. The length of his shaft pushes against here, parting her labia and resting on top of her clit. She feels his balls rest against her pussy's entrance.

Still kissing her passionately, he begins sliding his hips up and down, sliding his length up and down her pussy. She responds by tensing her thighs again, pushing against him. Her right leg leaves its perch on top of the sofa cushion, and wraps itself around his torso.

While teasing has its time and place, right now is not that time. She digs her nails into the back of his shoulders, a silent plea for him to enter her. Understanding her message, he pulls back a bit, allowing the cock's head to drop down slightly. Posing for just a moment at her entrance, he then pushes forward slowly. She is so wet that he has no problem entering. Though she is proud of how tight her pussy is, right now it seems eager to open for his cock.

First, the mushroom is engulfed. Her eyes cross, not focusing on anything. An inch is inside. Her eyes roll up and close. Another inch is met with a soft groan from deep within her. Slowly, but firmly he continues stuffing his length into her. Finally bottoming out, he pushes hard against her. His pubic bone presses hard against her clit. He stays there, his cock driven up inside of her like a spear.

The pleasure coursing through her overwhelms reason. All she feels, all she thinks of, all she is centers around his cock and the sensations it is giving her. Nothing else matters, nothing else exists right now.

After 30 seconds or so, he slowly withdraws from her, pulling back until just his head is still inside. Reversing, he glides back inside. Her hands leave his shoulders and travel down his back. He pulls back out again, then plunges back in. She can feel her own juices, displaced by his meat, running down her ass. If logic was present, she might be worried about staining the sofa -- but there is no chance of such a thought entering her mind right now.

His pace quickens gradually. Her nails find the cheeks of his ass, and dig in. Her left leg now wraps around his torso, and both legs do their best to pull his entire body inside of her.

Their movements settle into a frantic rhythm, pelvic thrusts meeting each other to create the maximum pleasure for both of them. Once again, it does not take long for her to feel the warmth start to spread form her center. The orgasm comes quickly, shuddering through her as they continue their opposing thrusts. Her efforts slow slightly, as she catches her breath. His efforts do not slow, if anything he starts ramming into her with even more force.

His movements catch her on the down side of her orgasm, and pick it up again. The wave hits her again before the other one has subsided. As soon as he senses that it is rising back over her, he rams into her tunnel as far as he can and holds it. He is pressing against her clit forcefully, and it drives her over the edge again.

Teeth clenched, her breath is rapid. Her nails bring blood to the semi-circles she has indented into his ass. He is so into the pleasure he is feeling that he doesn't even feel the painful marks she is leaving on his skin.

As the wave leaves her, she collapses back into the sofa. The double O has drained her, and she simply can't gather enough strength to continue -- for a moment. Her legs release their hold on him, and relax back onto the cushions. Her nails retract from his ass, then trace their way up and down the sides of his torso. Her eyes finally open, and see him looking directly back into them.

12