Interlude 1-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can see he is ready for his own release. The fire in his eyes needs quenching, needs release.

She pushes her way out from under him. His puzzled look tells her he has no idea what she's got in mind. Is she going to get on top of him? Are they moving to the bedroom? Is she going to bend herself over the sofa's arm and let him take her from behind? Nope.

Standing, she pulls him to his feet directly in front of her. His continued puzzled look is returned by her sly smile. Then, she slowly drops to her knees in front of him.

Her left hand cups his balls, while her right grabs his shaft around its base. Eyes locked with his, her mouth opens. Moving in closer to his member, the tip of her tongue darts out and flicks its tip. His rod jerks involuntarily. She touches it again, and is rewarded with another jerk. Then, she rotates her head, and runs her tongue underneath his cock all the way down its length.

An audible sigh comes from him, as his eyes close. His fingers find her hair, and intertwine in her dark locks. Rapidly, she flicks the wetness along his hardness. When her mouth reaches his head, she opens wide and slowly slides it between her lips. Her tongue still flicks the underside of his shaft as it enters. She has dreamed of giving him head for years, and now it was happening. She revels in the feeling of his pulsing member against the roof of her mouth.

Relaxing, she lets its length enter her. She's never been a deep throat specialist, but her excitement at finally gobbling his knob lets her take it in farther than she has any one else. Just as she feels the gag start to happen, she pulls back off of him. Then, she starts up and down, fucking him with her face.

She's enjoying this, and really enjoying the look on his face, which is screwed up, eyes closed.

His sac tightens, and she feels it in her left hand. Just then, she gets a salty taste of pre-cum. As much as she would like to prolong his 'suffering' and her own pleasure, she knows that it isn't going to be long before his shoots. She quickens her movements. Her right hand jerks his cock as she goes down on it, complemented by the left hand massaging his balls.

Sure enough, he doesn't last long. She tastes salt, and then feels a short blast hit the back of her throat. The second and third jets that escape from him flood her mouth. He is shooting so much sperm into her that it starts running down her chin. Each time she bobs down, more of the white cream is forced out. Three more jets fire. The cum has dripped down her chin, and is now landing on her right tit. Drops start falling from her nipple, an extremely erotic sight that goes unnoticed by either of them.

Still until now, his hips start to thrust gently, helping move his cock back and forth between her lips. Cum is still flowing out of him, though not nearly as forcefully or in as large a quantity. After the last drop has escaped, she makes a show of backing off of him, looking up into his eyes, and making an exaggerated swallowing motion. She has indeed swallowed the last of his load, at least what hasn't run down the front of her body.

Wit an evil grin, she licks her lips, and pushes her wet tits together. It's a sight worthy of the sexiest porn starlette, and from the grin on his face tells her he appreciates her efforts.

Falling back onto the sofa, he pulls her towards him. His mouth seeks hers. Tongues once again find each other, lips lock together. This time is not as frenzied. She knows that he surely can taste himself on her. Most men she had known would have recoiled at that, but he seems to be enjoying it. Either that, or he's just showing his thanks for her gift. It doesn't matter, she is impressed.

He pulls her towards him, burying his face between her breasts. He doesn't attack them as before, just nuzzles them lovingly. Her nipples are now soft, and cradle his face. His hands find her nylon encased thighs and rub them, savoring the smoothness of the sheer fabric. Her arms wrap around his head and gently cuddle him. She relaxes, sitting down on his lap. She can feel his dick softening underneath her, and wonders how long it will take him to recover for round two.

However, after a few minutes he moves out from under her. With a last kiss, he moves away and retrieves his garments. He slowly puts them back on. Once his shoes are back on, he looks at her. A slight smile comes across his face, and then he turns and moves to the door.

Seated on the sofa and not quite believing what she is seeing, she watches him pull the door closed behind him. Sexually, she is certainly satisfied, and happy with her performance and his response to it. Mentally, she wonders "What next? Have I just been used, or is this the start of something?" Closing her eyes and laying back, she invites a recuperative nap. Just before slipping away, she realizes that not a word had passed between them during the entire encounter.

*

Auth Note: For those of you who have read any of my Interlude series before (Thank You!), the appearance of Chapter One may be a bit puzzling.

The first two parts of this series were private, written for one person, a friend, for their private entertainment. Chapter Three brought a desire to share, hence Literotica for subsequent installments.

There are parts of this series that are based upon reality. Other parts are simply fantasy put to words. It is up to you to decide which is which -- it would take the fun out of it if I told you, wouldn't it?

For those of you who haven't read any of my efforts before, if you like this one I invite you to take a look at the other Chapters. I hope you enjoy them. If you didn't like this one, well, thank you for your time anyway!

12