Interlude 14-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a surprise for you. I hope you like it."

He looks at her with a slightly puzzled face. Sara has used the distraction of their tongue battle to sneak out of the closet up behind him.

She winks, a signal to her friend to get closer. "Yes. I definitely think you're going to like it."

At that, Sara's hands slide around his waist and settle on his cock. Startled, he jumps and yelps a bit. Turning around, he sees the younger woman for the first time, and just stares in shock. Both women are giggling at his reaction.

Wanting to cut his questions off before they began, she explains," This is Sara. She is a good friend."

She moves closer to him, right behind and to his left side. Her left hand slides around his hip, and settles on his cock. Leaning close to his ear, she whispers," Sara needs our help. You see, she's not had a man in a long time. She needs a good, hard, no strings attached fuck. I can't think of a better man to help her out."

"Sara's pretty, isn't she," she asks him in a cooing voice. At a loss for words, he just nods in agreement.

"I want you to please her. I want you to get her off. I want you to enjoy yourself while you are doing it. Play with those gorgeous tits. Suck them. Eat her pussy. Let her suck your cock. Fuck her up one side and down the other. Whatever the two of you want to do is fine with me."

He turns to look at her. "Are you serious? This isn't a joke, or a trap? I'm not going to get into trouble with you?" he queries. His questions indicate he is suspicious of a setup, but his dick pointing at Sara indicates that at least that part of him hopes it is not.

"No tricks, I'm serious. Sara's serious. Please, treat her well. I know you will, and I know you both will enjoy it. Loosen up, and have some fun with her. I'm going to be right here, watching. You know, I'm getting wet just thinking about seeing you and her fuck," she admits in a hushed voice.

At that, she turns from him and walks over to the light switch on the wall. Using the slider control, she lowers the light level in the room. Then she moves over to the large comfy chair, sits, and props her feet up on the ottoman.

He looks at the blonde, who returns his stare. Taking the initiative, he moves to her. Cupping her head in his hands, he looks into her eyes. "Do you want this?" he asks. "Yes," comes her answer, in a shaking voice.

Moving around Sara, he goes to the window, and uses the chains to pull the curtains open. With the low light level in the room, all anyone could see of them now is a silhouette. In any case, they are so high up in the tower that no one (maybe) will be looking their way.

Turning, he walks back to the blonde, takes her by the hand, and leads her to the window. He places her hands on the rail, and moves behind her. Careful not to touch her with his body, yet, his hand gathers up her hair. His lips find the nape of her neck. His tongue starts lightly tracing up and down, from her shoulders to the base of her hair. She shivers in response, and a low moan issues from deep inside.

Hands reach up and settle on Sara's shoulders. Cupping them, he pulls himself forward into her. His body forces its way against hers. His stiffness finds its natural position, in the vertical channel between her buttocks. Her hands grasp the railing hard, knuckles turning pale. A loud gasp escapes, her head tilts back against him. Hands move form her shoulders, down her arms, and then make the slight jump over to her massive breasts.

Lightly running his fingers over their flesh, he feels the nipples instantly respond, They harden, and the puffy areola finds more definition, bulging away a bit more from the pale mass of her orbs. The cups of the half bra are perfectly aligned, the lower third of her areola are covered by the top of the fabric.

In a soft voice in her left ear, he asks "What do you want me to do for you?"

"Everything. Anything. Do whatever you want to do with me. I want it all. Use me. Be inside of me. Fuck me," is her reply.

His hands grasp her cover, and pull it back over her shoulders. Gravity drops it down between them, where it hangs on his extension. He steps back a little, gives a wiggle, and it falls to the floor around her heels.

He pushes back against her, and starts to slowly grind his length against her ass. Arching her back, she pushes against him, increasing the friction between their skin. His hands find their way to her waist. They lightly slide over her belly, finger tips teasing her just inside the waistband of her panties. Her skin flutters in response to his touch. It has been so long since someone touched her there.

Moving back up her torso, finding their way under her arms, his fingers slide their way into the bra cups. Sliding between the fabric and her flesh, he cups the large orbs. They complete fill his hands, and then some. He starts slowly kneading their mass. The flesh is so soft, so pliant. Her hands come up and cover his, squeezing them hard into her breasts.

A spectator is watching the two of them from the comfort of the overpadded chair. Her legs have spread, heels propped up on the corners of the ottoman. The left hand has found its way inside of her cover, and is currently tweaking her right nipple. The fingers of the right hand are rubbing over her womanhood, sliding up and down the outside of her lips. She is glad that her two friends have taken to each other so easily for the night's activities. She is even more glad that they are exciting the hell out of her. Willing her hands to slow down a bit, she doesn't want to get off before they do.

Sara turns around, and reaches out for his cock. Taking it in her right hand, she slowly slides her fingers up and down its length. Looking into his eyes, she pleads "I want this. I need this. Please, may I have it?"

He just nods in agreement. The blonde slowly drops to her knees in front of him, her back resting on the glass. While running her right index finger up and down the length of his cock, her eyes very closely study it. They take in the shape of the mushroom head, the veins that run down its length. The four fingers of her left hand reach up, and lightly stroke his ball sac with the freshly manicured nails. The wrinkled skin immediately reacts, tightening around the two masses contained within.

Years ago, Sara would have just opened wide and wolfed down his pecker. Now, given the situation, she is hesitant, not wanting to do something wrong. "I'd like to put it in my mouth. May I?" she asks, looking up at him with eyes wide open.

With a large grin on his face, he nods in agreement. The blonde moves her head closer to his member. The tongue darts out, and ever so slightly touches the tip of his manhood. It jerks upward in response. Sara giggles, then touches it again. Getting a little more adventurous, the tongue swirls around the head, tracing the outline of the mushroom base. He moans with pleasure, and pivots his hips a bit to place his shaft closer to her.

Head turning to one side, Sara's mouth slides the wetness of her lips down the right side of his shaft, and then back up to the tip. Pivoting, the mouth moves down the left side, with the tongue dancing on the underside of his cock.

Reaching up with her left hand, the blonde grasps the tip of his cock and pulls it up towards his belly. His balls are her tongue's next target, sliding down from the base of the shaft. The tip moves back and forth across the skin, tickling it. Sara can sense the skin reacting to her efforts, can feel it tightening further.

Backing off a bit, the eyes look up at him. Left hand still grasping his member, it slides down its length a bit, and then cradles it against her left cheek. "I've missed this so much over the past years. I can't tell you how much I love cock. I love to lick it, I love to suck it, I love to feel its length inside of my mouth. Thank you for giving me yours," she says, clearly thankful he is serving as her fuck toy for the evening.

The blonde hair moves back a bit, the head repositions, the lips part, and mouth opens wide. Sara's head plunges forward, quickly engulfing his length. The woman takes in his entire length, burying her nose into his pubic bone.

He gasps at the sensation, head leaning back. His hips involuntarily move forward against her. His hands move from the window railings to her head, each one grabbing a fistful of blonde locks.

From her vantage point off to their side, she watches intently as her friend's head bobs up and down on her lover's dick. She has moved up onto the ottoman, crouched on her haunches. Left hand continues to twist and pull her right nipple. The right hand's first two fingers have found their way between her lips, and are furiously sliding up and down. Her clit is buzzing form the attention. Her pussy is so wet that the movements feel as if her flesh is made of liquid silk. Hips sway back and forth with no conscious thought, dry humping the furniture's material. In her mind, she wills her friend to suck him harder.

Sara's deep throat motions on his rod are rapidly bringing him to the edge. As much as he wants to cum in her mouth, he also doesn't want the evening to end prematurely. Lovingly holding the blonde hair, he pulls his dick out from between her lips. She lunges forward, trying to recapture him, but his hands prevent it. "Noooooooo ... please ...," she pleads.

"Sorry sweetheart , but if you keep doing that you're going to get a mouthful and this evening will end way too soon," he tries to placate her. He thinks to himself how ironic it is to have a beautiful woman on her knees begging to suck his cock, and he has to stop her. Damn, why wasn't she around when he was younger?

He kneels down a bit, places his hands on her upper arms, and pulls her back up to him. His right hand finds its way to her belly, and then slides inside of her panties, down through her pubic hair, and slides over her clit. Sara gasps, and her legs weaken. His left hand cups the back of the blonde's head, and pulls it to him. Their lips lock, and tongues find each other hungrily. The kiss starts hard, and becomes frantic as their faces press against each other. His middle finger tickles her clit. Soft moans escape from deep within her.

Sara's legs clench together, trapping his hand. Arms lock around his neck, head leans back against the glass. A squeal starts coming form between clenched teeth. 10 finger nails bite into his shoulders. An orgasm 3 years in the making surfaces, exploding outward from deep inside. The woman loses control, collapsing against the railing and window. His arms support her as her whole body spasms in ecstasy.

Slowly, Sara catches her breath, recovers, and regains her feet. Standing once again, arms still around his neck, the blonde pulls close to his ear and whispers," Thank you. I thought I'd never feel that again."

"You're welcome, and you're welcome for several more that are on their way," he replies.

Disengaging the tanned arms from his neck, he pivots her to face the window. He places her hands on the railing, and then back away from her. His hands grab her hips, and pull them towards his groin. When the woman is fully bent over, his right foot moves her feet apart. He squats down behind her, hooks fingers into the small bits of fabric that make up her panties, and pull them down across her ass cheeks. He stops when they reach the top of her stockings. Moving his face forward, he runs his tongue from the base of her left cheek up to the top, and back down the right cheek. In response, she pushes her ass back towards him.

He stands, and moves close behind her rear end. Taking his cock in his right hand, he slide the head up and down her crack. Sara's hips being undulating, trying hard to capture his cock and draw it in. He narrows his movements, concentrating on sliding the head over her pussy lips. Inundated with her natural moisture, the lips provide no resistance and part. He positions the head over her opening, and pushes forward a couple of inches.

A sharp intake of air is heard, as the blonde gasps in reaction to the penetration. Back arching in response to his girth filling her, her head drops down. After waiting so long for a dick to penetrate her pussy, it might be prudent to go slowly, to allow her orifice to adjust to his size. However, lust has taken control, and she just rams herself back onto his length. His dick slides all the way in, belly slapping her ass, balls bouncing against her clit.

The ample lubrication provided from inside of her minimizes any discomfort, and her hips immediately start pumping forward and backward. He just stands still, providing a hard, stable rod to repeatedly impale her pussy. His hands rest on her hips. Normally he would be using them as handholds

Still intently watching from her vantage point off to the side, she licks her lips as she watches her friend fucking her man wildly. The blonde's enormous breasts swing underneath her with each piston like plunge of his manhood deep into her. The fleshy mounds are so large, and their movement so exaggerated, that it appears they are slapping her chin on their forward swings. She can see small ripples move across the ass cheeks as the woman slams back into him. The woman's hands are gripping the window rail so hard, her knuckles are turning white. The sight is intoxicating. Her right index and middle fingers are furiously sliding in and out of her pussy

Unable to remain a non-participant any longer, she gets up off the ottoman, and walks over to the fucking couple. The cover drops to the floor. She moves up against his back, tits pressing against him. Her hands circle around his waist, and drop down. Her fingers spread in 2 by 2 Vs, and close around the base of his cock. Lower fingers cupping his balls, she has created a tunnel through which his cock stands ramrod straight. Her friend's ass slaps the top of her hands as she pumps back and forth.

She tilts her head up, and whispers in his ear, "You like fucking her, don't you? I love watching your cock going in and out of her pussy."

"I can't believe you're letting me do this," he replies. "This has got to be a dream."

"Little boy, I'm not letting you do this. I'm telling you to do this. Fuck her. Fuck her hard, and fuck her long. I want her so satisfied and exhausted when you're done that she can't stand, much less walk. Got it?" she asks, adding a playful squeeze on his ball sac.

"Yes, ma'am. Wouldn't want to disappoint the boss."

"Oh, one more thing. You can fuck her as much as you want, any way you want, but don't you dare cum." She squeezes his balls a little bit tighter, and adds "What is in here is for me, got it?"

He nods his agreement, and her grip loosens, but does not go away. Instead, her fingers start caressing his sac gently as the blonde continues to slam backwards on his dick.

After 3 or 4 minutes of the pounding, he stops the blonde. "Let's move to the bed," he says to her. Sara straightens up, and wiggles a bit. The small scrap of material serving as her panties falls to the floor. Stepping out of them, the woman moves over to the bed, and crawls up onto it.

Positioning herself on all fours, with ass facing directly at him, Sara looks back at him over her right shoulder, eyes begging him to quickly plug back in. However, he has another idea in mind.

He turns his head towards his dark haired lover. She grins, and motions towards the bed with a slight shrug.

Moving up behind his target on the bed, he grabs the blonde by her hips and rolls her over. Her pussy is his goal, but not with his dick. Not yet. He lays down between her spread legs, face positioned about 6 inches away from her womanhood. Sara's medium brown bush is full coverage, but neatly trimmed.

Propped up on his elbows, his uses his index fingers to gently smooth the hair away from her lips. Her abundant natural moisture tacks the hair down in place, just as if he was using hair gel. He then pushes his fingers harder against her skin just outside of the labia, and gently moves them apart. Her womanhood opens up for him, exposing the wet pink inside. Her lips are fully engorged, both from her excitement and from the friction of their window front fucking.

He gently blows on her private parts. A sharp intake of breath comes forth, as the air hitting her moist folds sends a slight chill up her spine.

He looks over at his dark haired fuck toy. "Come closer. Look and see how beautiful her pussy is," he says, with a sly grin.

She does move up to his side, her right hand sliding up her friend's nylon clad leg. "Oh yeah, that looks very pretty. If I was lizzy, I'd be pushing you out of the way to get to it," she fires back. Looking up at Sara's face, she sees the woman smile, obviously enjoying the compliments she is hearing from her friend and the man who is currently fucking her silly.

His face moves forward, and his tongue finds the blonde's clit. Gently flicking it, he gets an immediate reaction. A combination cry/moan escapes from Sara, followed by her hands reach down to grab him by the hair.

The tongue slides up and down slowly between her labia. At the bottom, he moves past and tickles the skin between her pussy and ass a little, before moving back up. At the top, he circles across the clit a couple of times before starting down again. After about 10 repetitions, he pauses at her entrance, sticks out the tongue as far and as rigidly as possible, and plunges it into her hole. Now, a serious squeal results.

Sara's knees pull up, her lower legs wrap around his shoulders, and then squeeze him. Her legs are pulling him in deeper. It's not really comfortable for him, the legs are pretty darned strong! He fights against them, as he moves his head in and out, fucking her with his erect mouth muscle. After 30 seconds or so, he has to stop, the woman is simply going to break his back while trying to face fuck him.

Coming up for air, he disengages from Sara's legs, and sits back on his haunches. Their dark haired friend rolls off to the woman's left side.

Looking down at the object of his mouth's efforts, he observes, "Damn, woman. You're trying to break me in half! We're not as young as we used to be, please take it a little easier."

Sara's eyes bat at him innocently. "Why, kind sir. I do believe you need to quit bitchin' and get back to work. If you don't, I'll have to report you to your boss," she chides him, while tossing a nod at her friend beside her. Both women share a giggle at that.

He backs off the bed, bracing his legs against its side. Reaching out and grabbing the blonde's legs around the knees, he pulls her towards him. He stops when her ass reaches the edge of the mattress. He motions for her to move around to Sara's head. She does do, positioning herself resting on her knees. The mass of her friend's blonde hair rests in her lap, right on top of her pussy. Sara's head is cradled in the smoothness of her nylond clad thighs.

Grabbing Sara's ankles, he pushes them away from him. "Hold these for me, please," he asks his usual lover. Complying, she pulls on Sara's black nylon encased ankles back over the blonde's head. The blonde's pussy is now stretched wide open.

Dropping to his knees, his tongue again finds Sara's clit. His right index and middle finger slide inside of her opening. As they start moving in and out, his third finger and pinky slide over the pink rose of her asshole, teasing it. His left hand snakes up her side, finds her right breast, and starts squeezing the soft fleshy orb.

Sara doesn't last long in this position. Rather quickly, she tightly grasps handfuls of the sheet and starts her now familiar squeal. The orgasm tightens her muscles around his fingers, and then they relax, followed by her whole body seeming to melt into the bed.

He stands, and moves to the bed's edge. The fortunate height of the mattress places his dick at just the right height to assault her opening. Reaching down with his right hand, he grabs his rock hard shaft, and positions it on top of the woman's lips. Wet with her moisture, the lips part, and his dick's length settles in between. The mushroom head rests on her clit.