Interlude 16-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see the various decorative straps that ride up over your hips, while the skirt itself rests right on the hips themselves. The garters are adjustable, of course. Please turn around and see how attractively this presents your rear end. Notice how the thong part of the panty merges into the skirt part seamlessly, and forms a pair of focusing points for the person behind you. Very inviting."

"Your choice of heels is a good one. In addition to them and the stockings being a great match for the garter set, your posture is really thrusting your breasts out from the open part of the cups. See how the nipples' profile is accented? That is going to drive him wild," Lucielle observes.

Sara chimes in "Wow, hon. That's gorgeous. I want to take that home."

"It feels and looks great. It's definitely the nicest one I've had on so far," she chuckles. "How much does this run?"

Lucielle shakes her head, stating "We really don't like to talk prices, and your gentleman friend is covering all of this, remember? However, just to give you a little clue as to the quality of what we make ... The bra is seven hundred and ninety dollars, and the garter ensemble is nine hundred fifty."

She looks over at Sara and gasps "Holy Shit." Spending that kind of money on lingerie was so decadent. He had told her many times that she was more than worth whatever he spent on her but damn! She'd better make a note to really make it really special the next time they were together!

Sara looked shell-shocked, then a wicked little grin spread across her face. As if reading her mind, Sara said "I guess I need to see your Mr. Wonderful again so I can thank him properly" as she giggled.

Lucielle, taking charge of the room again, says "Sara, your turn. Please try on your first ensemble." Sara rises up, and moves into her alcove.

She continued to gaze in Sara's direction, long after her friend had closed the door. She didn't want Sara to feel obligated, and at the same time, none of this was really of her doing. She would talk to "Mr. Wonderful" about that first chance. She needed to know what he was expecting this time since she had brought Sara into the mix.

Lucielle hands her a robe, and motions for her to sit, while they wait for Sara's return. It occurs to her that she is just as curious to see what Sara will be wearing. She hoped that was just a sign of the depth of their friendship!

The door to Sara's alcove opens, and Sara hesitantly steps out. The demi-cup bra barely contains the blonde's ample breasts and accents their size. The black lace of the garment frames the curve of her hips perfectly. As Sara rotates in the mirror to see the back of her ensemble, she could see the bare straps across Sara's supple ass sparkle.

Lucielle steps in, "Lovely choice Sara." "Sara is wearing a Waspie and Ouvert crotchless brief with her demi bra our Zsa-Zsa collection. Each piece is hand finished with copper Swarovski crystals. Intended for the flirtatious and seductive." She turns to Sara, "How does it feel?"

As she ran her fingers over the fabric, Sara said, "I thought at first it might be uncomfortable, but as I began to put the pieces on, I felt so deliciously naughty! Yes, I think flirtatious and seductive are good words for this feeling." She continues to smooth her hands over the fabric from her breasts down to the stockings. The thin copper and black colored lace of the bra's cups does nothing to hide the blonde's magnificent nipples. The panty, while crotchless, has enough of a lace skirting to hide her womanhood from a casual glance (if this could be considered a casual glance!)

As she watches Sara rotate and coo, she realizes she may have opened Pandora's Box. Her friend will never again be the shy, demur young woman she first met.

Lucielle points Sara to the sofa as she hands her a robe.

It's her turn again. Back in her changing area, she opens the second drawer to see what he has selected for her next. It's a traditionally styled corset. This one is exquisitely designed in deep blue lace but her mind instantly jumps back to their last encounter.

She had worn a corset that evening as well. She knew going in that the design might not be his style. It was confirmed when, in his boyishly charming way, he said "howdy ma'am," using his "this is cheesy" tone. It was funny, but having seen his hard dick pointing at her and the lust in his eyes told her that he was still turned on by the black lace ruffles and the big bright red bows. With the matching stockings and panty, it had given her the look glamorized in the movies as the Old West hooker in the bar.

He had swung his arms under her legs and swooped her up in his arms. He then gently laid her down onto the length of the sofa in the sitting room, a first for them. He kissed her deeply, urgently, as his hands found her breasts. At first he squeezes them through the corset's fabric. Though pleasant, she wanted him to touch them directly, so her fingers folded the cups down underneath her breasts, propping them up for his access.

His tongue had found her nipple, circling the stiffening areola then taking it all into his mouth, sucking hard. Excitement tingled all through her body as she felt his growing member against her leg. For some reason, there seemed to be urgency in his movement. Maybe it was the outfit she had on, or maybe his balls were full and straining for release. For her, the reason didn't matter, she was enjoying the fuck out of being ravished. His hand found her pussy wet and ready. He raised up on his right knee, straddling her right leg, and pulled her left leg over his left hip. They were at right angles, giving him full access to plunge deep inside her warm tunnel. She moaned as he moved all the way in till he hit her G spot. She felt him throbbing inside of her. He pulled back, withdrawing his cock almost completely. Then she pulled him back in with her right calf pulling against his ass. She gasped, as his full length slid rapidly into her womanhood. She begged him with her body, forcing him to push harder on her clit as she arched her back to push her pussy against him. He looked down at her face, and then lower. Her breasts had come free from the top of the corset, and were bouncing up and down on her chest in rhythm to their thrusting.

He moaned and said, "Come on, come with me! Fuck me!" The deep rasp of his voice was so sexy. How could he be so boyishly cute one minute and make her melt the next, she wondered? She tensed her muscles to grip his manhood as they started to rock together. Slowly at first, then building in speed, he thrust again and again deep into her. The sound of their flesh slapped together obscenely in sync with their motion. She realized the moaning was not just his, she was on edge and was actually moaning the loudest. The logical part of her brain wondered if anyone out in the hall was hearing them. The sexual animal inside of her overruled, and said "Fuck it, they'll just be jealous."

"AHHH. AHHH AHHH. Oh my God", her teeth had clenched as the first wave of orgasm hits her.

He responds with "Come on, Fuck Me. Give it to me. Cum for me. Cum for me NOW!"

That completed her journey to the Big O, and it had hit her with ferocity. Her nails dug into his arm. His head was tilted back, and she could see his facial features twisted in ecstasy. Barely capable of conscious thought, she knew when he let go inside of her. Between the contractions of her own internal muscles, she felt him jerking and shooting his load deep inside.

As their matching orgasms subsided, he had collapsed onto her. The movement forced her left leg back over, and he settled down, resting between her thighs. The results of their efforts had started escaping from her, but neither one had cared.

She grabbed his face and kissed him long and deep. She looked into his eyes and said breathlessly, "Baby, you have been holding out on me, I think!"

She shakes herself out of the daydream, and back to the task at hand. Since that torrid encounter, their private joke had been the power of corsets, even ones with tacky ruffles and bows. She giggles to herself again. She would take a repeat of that orgasm any day.

Sliding the corset over her bare hips, she marvels at the quality of the garment. It looks very restrictive with its lace up back, but is constructed so that it gives and hugs her body like it was made specifically for her shape. She bends over, testing its flexibility, confirming that it won't stop her from achieving her favorite positions. Her breasts settle comfortably into the lace cups, which in a conservative way, cover her nipples. On with a pair of black stockings, and then she fastens the 6 garter clasps to hold them in place. She them slides the matching blue satin panties up and over her thighs, and wiggles them into place. Again, a bit on the conservative side, the fabric fully covers her crotch and behind. Finishing herself off with a pair of black heels, she looks herself over in the mirror, and turns to see the lacing in the back. Yes, much more sophisticated than her cheap model. He will be quite pleased with himself. It really does look amazing on me, she thought to herself. How does he always know exactly what she wants, before she wants it? She was starting to think he spent all their hours apart dreaming up every last detail of their next encounter. A quick giggle as she gives herself a little curtsey in the mirror and walks out to show Sara her latest look.

Sara's next ensemble turns out to be a piece called the Barbetta Kimono. Hand made out of silk, it is a calk length drape that is jet black at the top, merging into blood red at the bottom. Her friend has the tie loosely drawn around her waist, allowing an ample amount of her breasts to show. There are no panties, just a pair of jet black thigh highs and matching heels. The effect is simply stunning, and the blonde remarks at how she feels like she has a coating of liquid silk caressing her body as the fabric moves.

The two women continue with more outfits, until is comes to her last one. Opening the bottom drawer for the last time, she sees an envelope on top of the pile of fabric. She opens it, and extracts the note. It is obviously from him.

"I hope you gals have had fun. Please choose the sets you want, and take them home. I expect to see you in each of the ones you select. I am hard sitting here thinking of you, my dick is throbbing, wanting to see what you look like in them."

"Please tell Sara for me that there are no strings attached. I wanted you to have fun with your friend, away from the boys as it were. She can consider it a gift, a partial thank you for our shared experience not so long ago. If she (and you) would like a repeat performance, I certainly would not turn it down, but neither of you are 'expected' to offer that."

"As far as this last selection, I have chosen a pure white ensemble from their bridal collection. To me, you are as pure as the whitest white, and each time we make love is like the very first time. I can think of no other more appropriate outfit for you to be wearing the next time we see each other."

Putting down the note, she picks up the top garment in the pile. It is another corset, completely done in white. This one is more old fashioned, she can feel the boning and see how the lacing is more restrictive than the blue one she had on earlier. Her heart quickens a bit as she steps into the garment. It is tighter. Although the construction does give, it is apparent this one is made to do what a corset is really for -- molding her into an hourglass figure. It takes several wiggles to pull it up over her hips and let it settle into place. Its bottom curves are riding low on her hips, the wispy skirt of material on the bottom edge doing its best to cover her pussy. It is failing. She pulls the top up, adjusting her breasts so that they fall into the cups correctly. It is strapless. She is slightly amazed that it stays in place, given the cup shape and her ample girls. The cups are cut perfectly for her. With the breasts in the perfect position, her silver dollar sized areola are half covered, half exposed. Looking in the mirror, it is like looking at two small twin red suns coming up over the horizon. Gorgeous, she thinks to herself.

A conservative matching white satin panty comes on next. It's cut crosses over her ass cheeks at a 45 degree angle, letting just the right amount of cheek spill out underneath. White stockings, very smooth with back seams, followed by full 5" white pumps. Securing the garters is a bit of a challenge for her, the back ones, as always, being a bit difficult to secure without assistance.

She stands and takes a good look in the mirror. A perfect blend of old timey wedding night garb with good dose of 'fuck me now, big boy!'. Turning to see herself from the rear, she admires how the laces in the back are real, and the ties are hanging down to the lower curve of her ass. He's going to like that detail, she thinks to herself.

She exits her dressing area, and is met with a sharp intake of breath from the other two women, as they see her in beautiful garments that are a perfect match for her figure.

"Here you are ladies," their host says when they had finished trying on all the ensembles. "We've packed your garments into as small a package as we can without putting any undo stress on them. I know you are traveling back home via air, so we want the packaging to be as convenient as possible," Lucielle says, as she places the packages on top of the receptionist's desk.

Sara looks at her friend and quips "Are you going to tell him what we chose, or are you going to surprise him?"

Before she can answer, Lucielle chimes in, "Oh, he'll already know, don't worry."

At that, the brunette hands each of them a DVD case. "Part of our service is to provide both of you and your gentleman friend a multi-angle recording of the fitting session. It is for your enjoyment, and so he can see that you both enjoyed yourselves," she explains.

The friends look at each other and smile. They thank their hosts, turn and walk out to the limo.

Auth Note -- I hope you enjoyed this. If so, please take a moment to read the other parts of my Interlude series. If not, thanks anyway for taking the time to read.

12