Interlude

Story Info
An unlikely pair finally gets a few moments alone -Star Wars.
6.4k words
4.87
27.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one knows where we are, right?"

Lorik Rorin - incompetent storm trooper extraordinaire - nearly tripped over his own boots as he practically tumbled through an open door. His hands were full of a giggling red-head, who was trying to steal kisses every time they both moved. Together, they were trying to navigate the short distance between a hotel suite living room and bedroom, but neither party was really focusing much on the mechanics of walking. The mechanics of moving forward while making out were consuming a much larger portion of their attention.

Unfortunately, trying to move while getting tangled up in each other was not an effective method of relocation, as Lorik was finding out. His girlfriend, Sheresh, on the other hand, seemed rather unconcerned by all the sudden losses of equilibrium, random bumps into the wall, and near face-plants into the floor. She had a firm hold on both sides of Lorik's tunic collar and was kissing every inch of his face that she could manage.

Not that Lorik was complaining, mind you. Not in the slightest. He did, however, keep an anchoring eye on the bed, as he fumbled across the floor with Sheresh in his arms.

"Nope. I didn't tell anyone," Sheresh managed to halt their forward momentum with a thoroughly distracting kiss.

"Not even your dad?" Lorik mumbled around her pressing lips and ardent tongue.

"Nope. Not even Niall," she countered back, her lips insistent.

"Not even...Var?" Lorik was getting distracted.

"Definitely not Var," the half-clone, half-Zeltron woman in his arms giggled around their kiss.

"Your dad will still find us," the storm trooper wrinkled his nose and appraised the distance left between them and the bed - just a few more feet.

"Guess we better get busy, huh?" Sheresh's hands were suddenly tugging out the last of his tunic from his pants, her fingers fiddling earnestly with his belt.

Lorik didn't waste anymore time steering his eager lover toward the pristinely made bed. He had a fleeting thought that the sheets weren't going to stay in good order for much longer, before Sheresh fell back on the mattress and pulled him down with her.

There were several breathless moments, where the two of them devoted their attention to nothing more urgent than several heated kisses. Lorik's hands were not idle during those kisses, however, as he managed to unzip most of Sheresh's jumpsuit. Since their bodies were pressed nearly flush together from the waist, down, Lorik only managed to get her 'suit opened from neck to ribs, but it was enough to slip his hands inside the cloth and trail his fingers against the skin just underneath the under-wire of her bra. Their lips parted as Sheresh gasped and arched her back against him; Lorik just grinned and let his fingers trace a path around her ribs and behind her back.

"There's so much I've wanted to do to you," Lorik mumbled as his fingers found what he'd been searching for; he began fiddling with the back of Sheresh's bra while trying to kiss her.

Now, Lorik had more than enough experience in the realm of unhooking bras. Some might say, he had too much experience. But, Sheresh was - if anything - distracting and his fingers fumbled clumsy as he was drawn deeper and deeper into the taste of her tongue and the feel of her lips. She had also started rubbing the outside of his left thigh with her leg and her hands had managed to find their way underneath his tunic, where they were ghosting playfully against his stomach.

"Frak," he grumbled, as his fingers seemed to forget the exact mechanics of something he had done a hundred times before.

"Need some help?" Sheresh purred as she pushed her chest suggestively toward him.

That did absolutely nothing to help Lorik's struggling attention span. His fingers grasped futiley at her bra as his eyes locked almost instantly on the tempting view so willingly offered. Sheresh's pink-tinged skin was a mouth-watering contrast to her black bra - a bra which did a fine job of separating her cleavage and pushing it forward. The storm trooper didn't even bother to stifle a groan of desire; the Rebel soldier underneath him was generously "gifted" and Lorik had long admired her shapely curves.

This, however, was the first time he had ever had a chance to do much more than admire from afar, or grope through several layers of clothing. Lorik growled - this time, in frustration - and he momentarily abandoned his clumsy attempts to undo her bra.

Some challenges were better met head-on. Lorik wanted her chest bared to his view and he no longer had the patience to fumble and fuss.

"Naw. I think I got this," he glanced up into her light brown eyes and grinned cheekily.

Without any other warning, Lorik moved his hands from behind Sheresh's back and took hold of the cloth cupping her breasts. A good tug down pushed her chest even higher up and presented a very tempting view indeed. The cooler air around them puckered her nipples and Lorik groaned again in very deep appreciation.

"Perfect," he bent his head and took one nipple into his mouth, while teasing the other with his fingers.

Sheresh squealed and pressed her body instinctively against his as she arched higher off of the bed. Her fingers tangled themselves in Lorik's hair, as she unconsciously held his face to her chest. The silence between them was punctuated by inarticulate whimpering and moaning, as Lorik devoted his full attention to her pert breasts.

Her nipples felt like silk in his mouth - soft and smooth. Her skin was slightly sweaty - the evening Ordo air outside their hotel room was still warm from the heat of the day - and she tasted just faintly of salt. Her breasts were as large as his hands and full; Lorik spent several minutes entertaining himself with them. He squeezed them gently, scraped his rough palms across the tips of her nipples, massaged them teasingly with skillful fingers.

Sheresh, on the other hand, wouldn't lay still or shut up. Not that Lorik cared on either count - in fact, her expressive moans of pleasure just inspired him to keep up what he was doing. Her skin was beginning to flush a deeper shade of pink that nearly bordered on red; Lorik took a moment to admire the results of his handiwork.

Sheresh lay underneath him, panting heavily, her eyes heavy-lidded and dark with desire. Her nipples were taunt, dusky-colored buds that begged to be sucked again. Lorik couldn't resist the urge to bow his head a second time and run his tongue languorously over each one. Sheresh squeaked and shifted underneath him, practically purring in pleasure.

"You've got great breasts," Lorik mumbled against her skin, as he kissed the gentle swell of one breast and then the other.

He lifted his head and winked roguishly at Sheresh, his smile lop-sided and endearing.

"I bet they look great when they bounce."

"You've already seen them 'bounce'!" Sheresh managed to gasp a reply, despite the distraction of Lorik's hands wandering all over her ample chest.

"Yeah...from a distance. Under your clothes," Lorik's grin just got wider as he playfully tweaked a nipple and listened to Sheresh's throaty mewl. "Haven't gotten to see them up-close-and-personal. Not like this," he nipped her sensitive nipple on a whim, just to see what she would do.

Sheresh keened and bucked her hips roughly against him. Lorik grunted from the contact and grinned lasciviously as he ground back against her. Something almost feral flashed through Sheresh's eyes and before Lorik quite knew what was happening, she had risen up from underneath him and pushed him onto his back.

"Is this enough bouncing for you?" Sheresh shimmied her shoulders playfully, as she prowled slowly up the length of Lorik's rangy body.

The off-duty storm trooper watched with expressive appreciation as his girlfriend's chest moved temptingly in tandem with her body. She was moving slowly, though, and Lorik still felt the pressure of a "deadline." The two had been this close to intercourse on more than one occasion, but something had always interrupted them before. This time, Lorik didn't think he remain rational of their playful romp was cut off prematurely yet again - his desire for the half-Zeltron crawling on top of him had only increased over time and he was getting really tired of "taking matters into his own hand", as it were.

He grabbed her hips and tried to pull her on top of him. Sheresh resisted, though, and pulled herself away from him, until she was straddling him and sitting back nearly on her heels. Fortunately, in this position, Lorik's grown was flush with hers and he grinned impishly as he ground himself against her yet again.

"Naw...the kind of bouncing I was thinking enough involves more of this," he jerked his hips up and Sheresh gasped at the feel of him. "And less clothes."

Lorik took a moment to enjoy the sight of Sheresh' breast bouncing over the scrunched-up cloth of her forgotten bra. He also took a moment to enjoy the feel of his nearly-painful arousal pressing suggestively against the softness between her legs. Sheresh's eager acceptance of his desire never ceased to amaze him - especially since she was quite possibly one of the most stunningly beautiful females he had ever met. She was witty, carefree, smart, kind, feisty, and loyal - and she never seemed capable of keeping her hands off of him. Lorik knew what he looked like in the mirror - he wasn't exactly the buffest, manliest soldier in the galaxy. Not by a long shot.

And here was this wild Mandalorian Rebel, with her breast bared to his touch, her fiery head thrown back in pleasure, and her body simply begging to be taken by him. Lorik didn't really understand the Mandalorian concept of Manda, but he figured that if it was something like perfection, then he had found it with Sheresh.

"Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum," Sheresh whispered softly as she titled her head and met Lorik's eyes.

She reached out with gentle fingers and brushed them softly against the side of his face, against the day's worth of stubble that never seemed to fade no matter how often he shaved. The tenderness of the moment was an odd juxtaposition to the passion and it only served to steal yet another part of Lorik's heart.

"What's that mean?" he wondered at the unfamiliar Mando'a phrase, as she pulled her hand away and began to shrug out of the top-half of her opened jumpsuit.

Sheresh just answered him with a mysterious little smile. Lorik would have persisted, but was immediately distracted when she shifted her hips against him to keep her balance and pushed her chest out further as she put her hands behind her back. The mysterious Mando'a was forgotten as Sheresh unclasped her bra, slid the straps off of her shoulder, and tossed the skimpy bit of black lace onto the floor beside their bed.

"I think we have too many clothes on, cyar'ika," she purred as her hands began to tug up the bottom of his tunic.

"You lapse into Mando'a when you're distracted, aren't you?" Lorik observed as his tunic was pulled up over his face.

"Basic isn't my first language," Sheresh's tone was perfectly conversational, as though she wasn't pulling clothes off of a storm trooper and straddling his arousal. "I can't help the language lapse when I have better things to occupy my attention with."

His tunic was finally pulled over his head and Lorik blinked owlishly up into her impish, heart-shaped face. She flashed him a bright grin as he pulled his arms free of his sleeves; without another thought, his tunic joined her bra on the floor.

Sheresh didn't waste any time in letting her hands wander over his naked skin. Lorik entertained a moment of self-consciousness - after all, he did exactly the bare minimum to pass physical fitness standards and his chest wasn't exactly bursting with hard lines of obvious muscle. He also wasn't exactly smooth; thankfully, Sheresh didn't seem to care at all about the state of his pecs or the copious amounts of chest hair that Lorik did possess. Instead, she cooed under her breath in obvious enjoyment as she ran her fingers through the dark curls that covered the wide breadth of his chest.

Her attention didn't stay long on his chest, to Lorik's momentarily disappointment. The line that trained toward the top of the pants seemed to hold the majority of her attention; though Lorik enjoyed the petting and the occasional playful pass of her fingers over his own nipples, he didn't complain as her hands wandered farther south.

"Oh, Force, Sheresh," he muttered, as he tucked his chin in toward his throat and watched her unbuckle his belt.

He knew exactly what she was going for and he felt himself twitch painfully in eager anticipation.

"Oh, Force," he swore again and let his head fall back onto the pillows beneath his shoulders.

He wouldn't have minded more touching, more kissing...but to be perfectly honest, they had explored that territory quite throughly before now. All the countless times before, when they had tried to reach this point, they had only ever been able to kiss and grope, before something inevitably intruded. So, he didn't begrudge the intense look of focus that he'd seen flash in Sheresh's honey-colored eyes, nor did he mind the rough hastiness of her hands at the front of his pants.

He did, however, thought he'd lose his self control right on the spot, when she reached her cool fingers in and pulled him free from his previous confines. A low, guttural, animalistic sound groaned from between his lips as his eyes rolled back in his skull and his body went limp. Her fingernails ghosted teasingly along the length of him...

And then he felt the soft warmth of her mouth envelope him.

Lorik's hips bucked unconsciously and he lifted his head out of sheer instinct to look down at her, wide-eyed and slack-jawed. The sight of her mouth wrapping hungrily around him was nearly enough to undo his self-control; as it was, Lorik's eyes nearly fluttered shut and he groaned again in wordless approval.

Her skills were simply amazing. Lorik could only lay back on the bed underneath her and surrender himself to her attentive ministrations. Realistically, he knew that he probably wasn't the biggest guy she'd ever been with, nor the most exotic - but she practically worshiped his body in that moment and that was all that mattered to Lorik.

Her tongue flickered against the tip of him and he watched as she tasted him for the first time. She closed her eyes briefly and made a throaty little purr of approval, before wrapping her full lips around him in absolute earnest. Lorik panted heavily in response and couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight of her pleasuring him. Her bright head bobbed up and down, and he throbbed against her curling, twisting, licking tongue.

"Sheresh...." her name was a whispered plea for salvation as he reached out a shaking hand.

His fingers curled into her long, thick hair and he was lost in the feel of her mouth and the sight of her bright tresses wrapped around his hand. He didn't force her, though; he merely rested his hand against her head and tried to rub her neck as she quickened her maddening tempo. Lorik whimpered softly as Sheresh opened her mouth a little wider and took his entire length into her mouth - that had never happened to him before and honestly, he couldn't think of another female who had been so totally devoted to his pleasure.

She moaned and whimpered herself, the vibrations of her throat creating a pleasant, heady feel against his swollen skin. He also couldn't help a very masculine flash of pride in the knowledge that his woman was just as turned on by pleasuring him, as he was by being pleasured. This wasn't something she was doing just because she felt that she "should" - this was something she was doing because she genuinely desired it for herself.

The thought was nearly Lorik's undoing. He suddenly curled his fingers into a fist and tugged as gently as he could on her hair.

"Stop, baby...'fek...!" he swore roughly and tugged a little harder - it took a few tugs for Sheresh to realize what it was he wanted.

Lorik groaned as she lifted her head; her expression was that of mild annoyance, but he was more fixated on the little tip of tongue that she casually wiped across her moistened lips. Her hand still firmly grasped the base of him and it took all of Lorik's power to gasp out an explanation.

"I'll loose it if...if you...uhng..." his body jerked and spasmed in response to the hand that firmly stroked him. "Sheresh...!" Lorik practically begged as he reached down with his free hand to grab a hold of hers. "Please," he made eye-contact with her and nearly lost his resolve in the face of her own desire and frustration. "Not yet?"

"I wanted to taste you."

Sheresh's playful pout only made Lorik roll his head and moan at the ceiling. Were all Zeltron women this way? Seriously...he'd been mission out all these years, apparently.

She was going to be his undoing.

Not yet, he told himself firmly.

There were still plenty of things he wanted to do to her. An idea formed in his mind and this time, it was Lorik's turn to move quickly - or, at least, as quickly as he was able with a fierce arousal and undone pants.

Sheresh - being the insatiable minx that she was - resisted, too. A tussle ensued for several minutes, during the course of which the rest of Lorik's clothes came off and he managed to unzip what was left of her jumpsuit. Eventually, though, he succeeded in strong-arming her down onto the bed beneath him and Lorik made short work of her 'suit - within seconds, it had joined the rest of their clothes in a undignified pile on the floor.

He took a minute to admire her flushed skin, her untamed hair, her mischievous eyes, and the dainty scrap of black lace that stretched temptingly across the pleasant flare of her hips. Lorik hooked his thumbs into the sides of her panties and tugged playfully up on them as he leaned in to kiss her stomach.

"I'm so getting you off," his words were punctuated by a series of lazy kisses that trailed the line of her hipbone.

"That's not fair!" Sheresh tried to squirm away, but Lorik just grabbed her hips in both his hands and nipped playfully at the mouth-watering curve of lace that covered the juncture of her thighs.

Sheresh's protest quickly gave way to a heated gasp.

"That's what I thought," Lorik nuzzled her through her panties and took a minute to breath in her scent.

She was wet and willing, and she smelled of musk and sweat. Something sweet carried underneath it all - she smelled a bit like spice.

"You're going to come," he announced in a light-hearted tone, as he moved his hand from her hip and slipped a finger underneath her panties and into her soft folds without any waning whatsoever.

Sheresh's throaty moan was music to his ears and Lorik hid his smile as he softly kissed the inside of her right thigh.

"Because I said so," he continued almost casually, as he paused a moment and slipped a second finger into her.

He thought she'd fly off the bed, as he curled his fingers into her and gently probed for the spot he knew would render her completely speechless.

"First rule about me, sweetheart," Lorik propped himself up on his elbows and watched her writhe for a moment as his fingers began to work her into a slow fervor.

He pulled her panties to the side and slowly bent his head to run his tongue experimentally between her legs. Sheresh howled in response and Lorik couldn't hold back a wicked little chuckle. He left Sheresh with one final thought, before he started working her over in earnest -

"My women always come first."

He considered her for a moment, as she whimpered underneath him. Lorik slipped his free hand underneath her and splayed his fingers against her lower back to steady her a little better - he anticipated quiet a lot of squirming and he didn't want to have to chase her all over the bed. He slowly pulled the fingers of his other hand out of her and Sheresh uttered a low, uncivilized moan; Lorik felt himself twitch against the mattress in response and he groaned as well.

12