Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to be inside of you," he announced with considerable conviction as he took a hold of her panties with his hand and briefly readjusted them both so he could pull them down the length of her long legs.

"Please..." Sheresh gasped as she lifted her hip slightly in silent invitation.

Lorik knew what she was asking for and the thought of abandoning his current efforts to slide himself into her welcoming warmth was almost more than he could resist. The sight of her body, the smell of her, the sound of her pleasure had all conspired to give him one of the hardest erections he could recall off-hand - a part of Lorik wanted nothing more than to flip her onto her stomach and ride her hard from behind until they both collapsed from sheer exhaustion.

"No," he said firmly, almost more to himself than to her.

The authoritative note in his voice had a curious effect on her. For a second before he spoke, Lorik half-expected Sheresh to make the decision to move to the next level with or without his opinion...but then he made up his mind and she melted into the mattress with something like a purr. The storm trooper paused, momentarily confused, as his partner slowly rolled her head back with a quiet little murmur and exposed the whole length of her gorgeous body to his view.

It was something like a Togruta's display of submission - open throat, open belly. Sheresh reached up and tangled her fingers into her hair, furthering the sense of complete submission. Lorik finished pulling her panties off and they fell, completely forgotten. He could only marvel at this wild Mandalorian woman lowering all of her defenses in the wake of his rare proclamation of authority.

Lorik almost questioned it - but then realized he'd be a total fool for doing so. Instead, he steadied himself against her hip, his fingers splayed across her back, and ran his free hand up her left leg, from ankle to thigh. He paused for a moment, at her thigh, but then he drifted his fingers lightly across her perfectly trimmed lips. One finger, then two, slipped between her labia and he spread her open - her flushed, swollen intimacies were now brazenly bared to his gaze.

"Lorik..." Sheresh moaned and shifted restlessly against his hands; her hips rocked forward and her display of submissiveness wavered in the face of her greater need.

The time for words had passed - Lorik had better things to do with his tongue than talk, in any event. Without any further prompting from his lover, he bent his head and tasted her fully for the first time.

He moaned his own appreciation and approval into the luring softness between her legs. She tasted like spice and honey - earthy and musky and all woman. His broad tongue lapped lazily for a few strokes - just enough to work her into a slow and torturous spiral of desire. Then his fingers searched a little more, spread her open upon just a little further, and his tongue began its heated search for that little bead of pleasure nestled so carefully within her folds.

Lorik flicked his tongue just once against her clit, and thought Sheresh would break his nose as she arched her back and squealed. He continued his pursuit, undeterred and suddenly the quiet air around them was filled with a litany of barely articulated curses and pleas. As he became used to the wiggling rhythm of her hips and as he became more certain of his tongue's pace between her legs, he slid his fingers slowly down until he could thrust them both inside of her.

At that point, he had to pull his other arm out from under her and throw it across her stomach to steady her. Sheresh's hands suddenly tangled them into his hair and before Lorik quite realized what was going on, she was holding him between her legs and practically riding his face. Not that he minded in the slightest - his tongue and fingers kept up their synchronized rhythm and Sheresh's cries grew louder and huskier. Her body began to tense underneath him and her clit grew harder in response to his calculated ministrations.

She was tight around his fingers and Lorik could feel a slight burn in his bicep. His fingers thrust in and out of her at a quicker pace than he had originally intended, but at this point, he didn't care if he drew out her pleasure or not. Any higher-order thoughts were quickly falling pray to baser instincts, fed by the taste of her body and the smell of her arousal. Lorik had closed his eyes at first while licking her, but he opened them as he began to feel the delicate muscles inside of her begin to shake around his fingers.

Her head was thrown back and all he could see was the erratic rise-and-fall of her breasts and the nearly-red flush of her exposed throat. Her nipples were perfectly puckered points and it seemed Sheresh had completely lost the ability to form coherent words. She was practically crying with the need building steadily up inside of her and Lorik decided it was time to hasten the inevitable.

He wanted to feel the rush of her arousal moisten his fingers; he wanted to taste her as she came against his tongue. Hers was a new body, an unexplored territory up to this point, but Lorik had always loved pleasuring his partners in this manner and he felt he had a fair idea of how to make a female come when he was ready.

His licking, coaxing, tasting tongue curled around her clit and he pursed his lips quickly to suckle her into his mouth. Sheresh's scream of release practically echoed through the suite and she began to buck wildly against Lorik's chest and chin. A lesser man might have pulled away at that moment, but Lorik kept thrusting his fingers roughly into her, riding out the fury of her pleasure with a continuation of his own. He loved the feel of her body spasming hard against his hand; he loved the taste that flooded his tongue and drenched his lips. He didn't suck her again and his tongue grew softer against her, but he kept licking until she mewled and pushed weakly against his shoulders with shaking hands.

"Delicious," he announced as he pulled his fingers out of her and lifted himself up to hover above her on his elbows.

Lorik watched as her eyes opened languorously; her hazel eyes had darkened considerably with pleasure and desire. Her ample chest rose and fell heavily as she struggled to catch her breath. He made sure she was watching him as he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean.

"Force, Lorik..." her eyes fluttered heavily in response to his sensuous display. "Please..."

"'Please' what?" he asked roughly, his voice suddenly hoarse as he watched the whole length of her body flush completely red.

She looked like a true, full-blooded Zeltron now and Lorik realized that this was how he'd know that his woman was ready to be taken - and taken hard. He could practically taste the heady mix of pheromones in the air between them - he licked his lips and tasted her for a third time.

He growled and grabbed her hips. She did crazy things to him, wild things. Things even the most uninhibited Twi'lek had never been able to inspire in him. She made him feel strong, powerful, dominant. Lorik didn't even think twice as he scrambled off of the bed and flipped her roughly over onto her stomach. Sheresh's squeal turned into a half-screamed gasp, as he pulled her hips right up against his. She was still tight from her orgasm and Lorik thought he'd come himself, as he pushed himself firmly into her nearly boneless body.

"Is this what you wanted?" he gasped, his words ragged as he pulled out nearly to the tip and then shoved himself back into her with a sharp push forward.

"Oh Force, yes," Sheresh's moaned confession was muffled by the rumpled bedsheets as she buried her face into the mattress below her.

"Good," Lorik grunted through gritted teeth - his pace was uncharacteristically brutal, but Sheresh didn't seem to mind in the slightest, as she pushed herself eagerly back onto him every time he pulled out. "'Cuz I've wanted this since that first night...nnnngh...on Shili..."

He thought about grabbing her hair and pulling her face up out of the sheets, but she was loud enough that Lorik figured it didn't matter. She keened, and squealed, and whimpered, and screamed, as their bodies slapped together at a rough pace. Lorik's hands roved restlessly over the curve of her sweet little cheeks, her back - he slipped his hands around her ribs and fondled her heavily swinging breasts. He toyed with her still-sensitive clit and listened to her beg for another quick release.

She was shamelessly begging for more, harder, faster. Lorik didn't think he'd ever heard anything more erotic than her breathless supplications, which were strung together with a litany of muffled curses in her native tongue. Her back arched high as she pushed herself against him with each firm thrust of his hips and Lorik was momentarily distracted by the sight of him pounding roughly in and out of her.

He stopped playing with her between her legs and slowed down his pace to enjoy the view for a few paces - and to catch his breath. He slid slowly out of her and then enjoyed the sight of himself slipping smoothly back into her soft folds. His skin was pale against her coral curves; Lorik enjoyed the contrast of skin tones as much as he liked the sight of their bodies straining against each other. He laid a hand against one of the round curves of her cheeks and enjoyed the way her skin seemed to flush a deeper color in comparison to his light tan.

On a total whim, he smiled briefly to himself, lifted his hand, and brought it down playfully against her cheek. Sheresh's reaction was more than he was expecting -

She arched her back high and keened loudly in a pitch he hadn't yet heard. Surprise and pain mingled together and drew the tone of her cry out into a low moan. The fiery-haired Mandalorian curled her back up like a cat and pushed her hips with surprising forcefulness against his groin. Lorik moaned himself at the feel of her, at the rush of warmth that greeted his impromptu slap.

"Osik, Lorik," Sheresh groaned as she wiggled her hips suggestively; her request was unspoken, but Lorik filled in the blanks.

"More?" he brought his hand down again and received another, similar response.

He watched in deep appreciation as her cheek flushed a deeper red, outlining his hand faintly in paler shades of pink. This sort of play wasn't exactly his cup of caf, but he could get used to it real quick, if it made his woman wild.

"It feels so good," Sheresh practically sobbed into the sheets that she had twisted around her hands and had pulled up underneath her chest.

Lorik glanced at the bed as a whole - they had definitely done a very thorough job of wreaking havoc on its previous array. And he hadn't even come yet. He grinned impishly to himself and brought his other hand down on her opposite cheek. This time, Sheresh arched her back, rocked back her hips, and tightened herself reflexively against him as she pushed back. Lorik gritted his teeth in response and grabbed a hold of her in earnest - one hand held the curve of her waist, the other tangled itself in her long red hair.

Her muscles spasmed lightly against him and the storm trooper groaned in primal appreciation. She was so wet that both their thighs were covered and the smell of sex was so thick that Lorik could practically taste it. Of course, it was probably still Sheresh herself that he was tasting on his tongue...

The memory of her release made Lorik loose the rest of his lingering inhibitions. He pulled back sharply on Sheresh's hair, so that her cries could no longer be muffled by mattress and pounded into her with all the force that he could muster. Everything in his world narrowed down to Sheresh - to her slick heat, to her screams of pleasure, to the feel of her body wrapping completely around him. He could feel his own body harden and tighten in response to hers and all of existence was, for just a few scarce minutes, a complete jumble of sound, smell, feel, taste, and sight.

One...two...three...

"Sheresh!" Lorik shouted so impulsively that his voice nearly broke with the force of his release.

He rocked forward, nearly onto his toes, and his whole body quivered in taunt suspension as he emptied himself inside of her. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over him and he was almost too taken by the utter satiation of his own desire to hear Sheresh's own whimpering moans of desire. He rocked himself briefly - once, twice - and savored the exquisite sensation of her body shaking against his.

Then, his knees gave out and Lorik slumped forward. The only thing that saved him from flattening Sheresh against the bed, was his arm, which he threw out at the last minute to keep himself from utter collapse. He panted heavily for several aching minutes as he tried to catch his breath - he tried, but couldn't recall a time when he'd made love more fiercely to a woman. She made him wild, this flaming Rebel beauty - and Lorik was happily consumed in the wake of her passion.

"Fek, Sheresh," Lorik gasped heavily; his chest heaved and sweat dripped off of him onto her back.

He reached out a shaking hand to wipe away his perspiration, but Sheresh merely mewled and pushed herself up off of the bed. Her back pressed up against his back and Lorik trembled as he tried to find his footing. Somehow, he managed, and he stood up again as Sheresh sat up on the bed on her knees. Utterly spent, he slipped out of her warm body and Lorik felt as if a yawning separation suddenly appeared between them. He reached for her...and she reached behind her for him...

And they kissed, softly, as her arms tangled over her head around his neck and as his hands slipped gently across the soft curve of her stomach. As his fingers drifted over her navel, Lorik had a fleeing - and belated - thought that maybe they should have used protection of some sort. But then Sheresh's tongue touched his and all rational thought left Lorik at the taste of her sweet little mouth.

A few minutes later, Lorik found the strength to crawl up on the bed and collapse against the pillows. Sheresh settled down beside him and for several more minutes, there was just silence, as she ran her fingers through the hair on his chest and lazily kissed the side of his throat. He just tangled his fingers in her hair and held her, one arm curled around her shoulder, the other underneath the pillow supporting his head.

Lorik felt wrung dry, every particle of his being satisfied by the evening's outcome. His eyes drifted shut and he would have slipped off to sleep with Sheresh in his arms...except that his woman had other plans in mind, apparently. In retrospect, the storm trooper would never quite be sure how she managed to wiggle from his arms without him noticing - perhaps he had fallen asleep for a few moments, after all - but the next thing he knew, there was a hot, familiar mouth wrapping around him for a second time.

She was gentle - achingly so - but Lorik was still sensitive and he gasped at the contact. His eyes flew open and he jerked a bit, startling her.

"I don't think you're going to get much out of me, sweetheart," he managed to gasp out, as he looked down the length of his exhausted body at the minx stretched languorously between his legs.

The look Sheresh gave him could only have been classified as wicked. She seemed to think better of it after a moment, though, and her lips curled into a seductive little pout.

Lorik could only groan.

"I figured it was only polite that I clean you off," a smile danced roguishly along the corners of her lips.

Lorik's only response was to swallow - and to swallow hard.

Her smile turned sinful and Sheresh fluttered her lashes at him before bending her head down to finish what she had started. She kissed his tip, her tongue and lips gentle - so very, very gentle.

"Besides...I'm not done with you yet," she announced with sultry conviction, before running her tongue teasingly across his pair.

Lorik could only stare up at the ceiling and moan. He really wasn't in a position or a state of mind to tell her "no"...and a part of him was curious to see if she was really as good as she was subtly claiming.

An hour later, he lay willingly between her strong thighs, as her breasts bounced heavily above him. Lorik had both hands behind his head as he enjoyed both the view and the fantastic sensations of her body as she rode him with reckless abandon.

Oh, yeah. She was that good. He should have figured...

12