Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He liked to see the blond wives of his staff when they were naked and about to except his big black cock in them. It was a turn on that he had relished since he was a young man and fucked his first white girl.

He pulled her tighter to his cock. He could touch her cunt with the tip of his cock as he set back on his thighs. His huge black hands stroked her legs from her knees up to her blond hair covered pussy. He looked to see Gail watching him as he stroked up her body.

"Watch my hands on you. It is a real turn on to see the contrast in the color of my hands on you."

Gail had been thinking the same thing. She couldn't take her eyes away from his hands now covering her white body completely. His hands were claiming her as his as he touch her all over and she was nearly ready to surrender completely to him.

His thumbs worked her open cunt while his long fingers pressed her flat stomach; pulling her tighter to his hard cock all the time. She could now feel his sex pushed firmly against her cunt lips. The heat was drawing her closer and closer. Any though of fleeing was long gone by the time his hands cover her naked tits.

Then his mouth replaced his hands over her tits. He sucked and pulled each nipple until he had them standing out full and firm. The feeling was unlike any she had ever had. John often sucked her breasts but this was different. His black face covered her chest as he sucked first one and then the other.

He only stopped to move higher and bring his lips back down to cover hers. She didn't put up any resistance as he moved to open her mouth with his tongue. Without thinking she let her mouth fall open to his tongue as her tongue went to work on its own.

Her hands came up to pull his mouth tighter to hers as she kissed him back with an abandonment she had never felt before. The weight of his body had moved forward and she could feel her hard nipples pressing against his naked chest. The short curly hair on his chest was exciting her nipples even more.

The movement had his cock pressing even tighter to her cunt. It was right at the opening and she could tell that all he had to do was flex his hips and the head would be in. Suddenly she wanted to feel him in her like she had never want a man before. The thought of his size no longer mattered. She wanted his black cock in her white body the way his hands had been stroking her on the outside. She wanted to feel him doing the same to her insides.

Gail lifted her legs and braced her feet on the bed next to his hips. She lifted her ass up until she felt like she was lined up for his entrance. Her hands moved down his body until she was holding his hips. She pulled them to her letting him know without words that she was ready for him to take her.

Martin was having the time of his life. Of all the women he had fucked he had waited longer for Gail than any before. She was younger than most of the other but he just knew that she was going to be the hottest one yet. When she pulled him down he pushed forward. His cock made contact with her pussy and he could feel the heat coming from her.

His cock missed her opening the first time but before he could reach down to guide it home Gail's hand had found him and pulled him closer to the opening.

Gail did this without even thinking. She often guided John in when they had sex. When her hand found his hard cock she almost pulled back. She had forgot how big he was. This was going to take longer than she thought.

Martin has risen up on his knees and arms as he looked down at her tiny hand guiding his black cock in her pussy. His cock gave a lurch at the sexy sight.

Gail's eyes followed his. She saw her white hand on his huge black cock waiting to enter her. She thought to herself, "He is so big but I just know I can take it." She thought of the other wives he had been with. If they could do it she knew she could.

Her eyes went back to his face. "Fuck me now. Just take it slow and easy for a while."

Martin said, "We have as long as we like to get this done." With her guiding he pushed again and again. On the third try the head slid through her tiny opening. Gail let out a small cry as it pushed through her opening a couple of inches before stopping.

She was already stretched farther than ever before. It felt like the time when she lost her virginity only she knew that eventually this was going to be so much better.

She lifted and he pushed as inch by inch he entered her hot wet pussy until he was completely in her. His balls were bouncing on her naked ass, as the black hair around his cock was totally mixed with the fine blond hair around her pussy.

Martin stopped and raised his chest away from her body so he could look in her eyes and let her become accustom to him being in her. "This is just as good as I thought it would be. Your pussy is tight and hot. I can tell that we are really going to like this together."

"I have never had so much in me before. You are filling every part of me."

"I plan on filling you a lot on a regular basis from now on."

Gail didn't give much thought to what that might mean for John. Actually she didn't give much thought to anything other than his huge cock that had begun to move in her.

At first the movement was very slow and deliberate. Then he began to pull back farther and farther until he was riding her deep and long on every stroke until he was fucking her faster and harder than she had ever been fucked before.

The speed took her by surprise. It was just getting to feel good when he started speeding up. Every ridge of his cock touched a sensitive place in her pussy with each stroke. Then she was lifting her cunt to him and fucking him as well as she was getting. The only doubt she now had was if he was going to finish to soon for her. If John got to fast he couldn't last and she tried to slow Martin down so she could climax when he did.

Martin wasn't having any of the slowing down. Gail didn't know it but Martin could go for hours and have several climaxes a night. Right now he wanted to bring this beautiful blond wife to a fast and soul-wrenching climax. The next time he fucked her he wanted her to be the one that called him just as the other wives did.

Gail gave up trying to slow him down and gave up her body to him. Soon she was on the edge of her first climax that night. "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK." She cried as it came over her.

She almost blacked out from the shear pleasure he gave her. She opened her eyes to see him looking down at her. "Good?"

"Oh yes!" She had a smile on her face that she couldn't wipe off. It matched the one on his face. This man was nearly twice her age and black but he had just fucked her to a climax higher than she had ever been before.

He moved and she realizes that he was still hard. "You didn't go that time?"

"That one was for you. The next one will be for me." He lifted his body up and then drove his cock once again deep in her pussy. Her arms came up and pulled his mouth down to hers while her legs wrapped around his hips. She rode his cock with each thrush he gave her.

Gail no longer gave any thought to Martin being black. Only his cock mattered as he fucked her hard and fast through two more climaxes before he was ready to go himself. All she wanted was to feel him stroking inside her cunt with the full size of him. Any thought of John had gone out the window an hour before.

Martin was coming close to the end for him. He rose up to watch her face as he filled her with his black cum. "Are you on birth control?"

"No."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

Gail thought for a moment. She should be safe this time of the month but even if she wasn't she wanted to feel him empty his load in her. John usually used a condom but she liked to feel him when he had nothing on and his hot seed spilling in her body. "No, I want all of you."

He smiled as he pushed deep in her a few more times. His eyes never left hers as he fucked her.

Then he could last no longer. He pushed as far in her as he could. With his cock buried as deep as it would go he unloaded in her. Shot after hot shot filled her pussy until she thought he would never stop. The hot juice pushed her into another climax. Only his large cock kept the hot cum from leaking out over the bed.

A shower later and they were back in bed. Martin fucked her over and over. His staying power was unlimited. He even sucked her pussy to another climax. John had did that for her a few times but he didn't really like to even thought she liked to feel his mouth on her down there. It wasn't a problem for Martin, as he liked to taste the white pussies of his co-workers wives.

She had never sucked John because he didn't think it was right. Martin taught her that her mouth was just as good as her pussy and that cum tasted pretty good when it was coming straight from its source. By morning she was worn out. Her pussy was sore and she was glad when Martin had to leave.

"I will get in touch with you in a day or two."

"Give me a chance to get over last night. What about John? How are you going to keep him from knowing?"

"I don't slip around. He knew I was coming here last night. He will know when I come again."

"When will he be back from the trip?"

"He should be getting here in a moment. It is not that far from my house over here and I am sure Nina is finished with him for the time being."

"He was with your wife last night? You told me he was out of town." She looked at him accusingly.

"Would you have liked it better if I had told you he was fucking my wife while I was with you?"

"You lied to me just to get me in bed."

"I told you that john said it was your decision to make. I don't remember you putting up much resistance. I think you liked what we did together."

Gail was still pissed because he had lied. She had felt guilty for having sex with Martin even though she knew she didn't have a choice in the matter. If she had known John was with Nina she wouldn't have felt like she was the only one cheating.

She was still fuming when Martin pulled her to him and kissed her. "Last night was good and I will see you soon." He turned her loose and walked out the door. Like his other kisses during the night he left her wanting more. What was she going to tell John when he came home?"

John watched in the rear view mirror as Martin headed down the highway towards Gail. He felt a cold feeling come over him at the thought that his black boss was on the way to fuck his young wife. He was tempted to turn around and stop Martin even if he did lose his job. Only the thought of Gail telling him no kept him from blowing it all and stopping Martin.

John pulled into Martin's drive and stayed in the car a moment before going to the door. He wondered what he was going to tell Nina.

He didn't need to worry. Martin had already called her and told her John was on the way. He wouldn't be the first man he had sent to her while he fucked another wife. Nina was just as much a victim as the rest of the firm. If fucking all these young husbands was what it took to keep the life style she had grown accustom to then she would do her job very well.

Nina answered the door on the first ring. Opening it she saw a dejected man standing on the porch. She knew that he wished he were home with his wife instead of here with her knowing his wife was about to be fucked by his boss.

"Come on in John, I've been expecting you. John said you would be here shortly."

"Hi Nina, I'm not sure why I am here."

"You are here the for the same reason the rest of us are here. You like your job and you like the better than average salaries you are paid. We all have had the same choice you had and we did the same thing. Don't worry, it can get to be pretty good."

She led the way back to the kitchen where she poured them a stiff drink. Following her to the kitchen he watched her shapely ass swaying in front of him. If it hadn't been for Gail being with Martin he would love to know that he could fuck this sexy black woman. She was tall and with long shapely legs that he just knew could draw him deep in her black pussy. It would be a first for him to have sex with a black woman.

She set across the table from him. He could see the swell of her firm breasts above the low cut top she wore. This part wasn't going to be so bad.

"Has Martin always did this to his workers?"

"You have to understand Martin. He grew up in a one-parent home. His mother worked for a rich white man. She was also his mistress. Martin knew it and hated the man for making his mother have sex with him when ever he wanted and the rest of the time treated her like dirt. He vowed to make white men feel the way he did back then. That is why he hires white lawyers with pretty young wives."

"They are always blond and beautiful. He offers them a job better than they could ever hope to find anywhere else. When they become use to the extravent life style he lets them know that he is going to fuck their wife. They can agree are hit the road. Nearly all stay on."

"Why me? How did he even know about me and Gail?"

"A job fair at your college. Gail was there with you. He liked what he saw and he went after you. You were prefect for him. You are smart and good-looking but you only made so so grades. None of the big firms were going to offer you a job. He waited until you really had time to sweat and worry about the student loans coming due before calling you. By the time he made you the offer you would have excepted anything."

"I don't want to hurt your feeling John, but it wasn't you he wanted it was Gail. What Martin wants he gets."

"He told me today that if Gail turned him down I could still have the job. All he wanted was a crack at her. I know her, she will tell him no."

"That is what he tells all the husbands that are reluctant to give in to his wishes. Gail will give in, they all do. Not one has ever failed him. There is something about black men and blond women that make it hard for the wives to say no. Once they give in the first time they can't get enough of him. John, Martin is very good with women. They always come back for more.

She poured them another drink and took him by the hand. "Lets go out by the pool." The night was warm and the pool looked temping. "Would you like to go for a swim John?"

"I didn't bring a suit. In fact I didn't bring anything except me."

"Don't worry about a suit. We are going to be naked together later so what difference does it make now?" She stood before him and slowly unbuttoned her top. As she pulled it off her firm breasts spilled out in the night air. Her nipples were hard and pointed at him. He couldn't help but reach up and touch each of them, letting his thumbs rub across the hard points.

She didn't stop as his fingers played across her nipples. Her shorts were soon pushed down her legs and her panties with them. He could see the neatly trimmed black curly hair covering her cunt. The pink of her open cunt was the only contrast to her black beauty.

"Here, let me help you get undressed." She quickly reached for his shirt and opened it. It seconds she had him completely naked. His hard cock no longer thinking about his wife. He wanted the black beauty standing before him. He pulled her to him and kissed her. She responded by opening her mouth to him and pulling his face tighter to hers. Their tongues busy in each other's mouth.

It was quite a while before they ever got around to swimming. He had lay her back on a lounge and her legs opened to him. A moment later he was buried in his first black pussy. She was hot and she was experienced. Nothing like the innounce young wife back home.

John learned a lot that night. It was morning when he finally fucked her for the last time. When he finished he rolled away from her. "I have to get home. I need to talk to Gail."

"Martin should be coming home soon anyway. I hope I did my part to convince you to stay on."

John laughed for the first time since Martin had told him what was to be. "I don't think you could have been any better. I wouldn't have missed this for the world."

"Even to giving your wife to Martin?" The smile left his face. He only nodded as he left the house.

Gail was coming out of the shower when he got home. Martin was nowhere around so John knew that he had left already. Going in the house to face her was the hardest thing he had ever done. Seeing her naked coming out of the shower made him realize what he had given away for the life style they both thought they wanted.

They spent the day talking about what they both had done. Neither one accused the other as both had the opportunity to turn down both Martin and Nina. They agreed to try it a while and see if they could live this way. Both knew that one day they would be having sex with the others as well as clients that used the agency. At least it would only be Martin and Nina for a while. It was to late to turn back now.

As he did to all the wives when he first fucked them, Martin claimed her for his own. It would only be after weeks of having her to himself would he let the others have her. John was also Nina's to play with during that time.

A couple of days after his first time with Gail, Martin called her and said he was coming over after lunch. She had been expecting the call and actually looked forward to it. She wondered what John would say when he found out?

Martin passed John's office door and stuck his head in. "I will be out the rest of the day. Got a little blond waiting for me." He didn't give John time to answer before he left the open door and went down the hall whistling. John could feel jealousy creeping over him and knowing he couldn't do anything about it.

Martin wanted only one thing from Gail. He wanted her on her back naked and fucking him. The foreplay was short but very effective as soon she was crying for him to fuck her with all he had.

Gail hadn't known what to expect other than Martin was coming over. She knew he would fuck her and she was ready for that, but she had no idea how quick and fast he would be getting her in bed.

When his huge cock slid through her open cunt until she was crying to be fucked faster and faster only took a matter of minutes. A few minutes more and she had her first climax quickly followed by her second and third. Only then did he have his first one, which corresponded with her forth.

When he left that evening before John came home Gail knew that she had been fucked better than even the first night with him. She was already looking forward to his next visit.

The visits came every day. Martin always let John know when he was headed to his house to fuck his wife. Each day when John came home Gail was fucked out and he ended up in bed without any sex. He didn't like this at all.

They often spent the weekend at Martin's house. It was at this time that John saw Gail and Martin together for the first time. It wasn't a surprise. Gail and Martin had left for one of the bedrooms soon after they arrived. Nina and John made for another. The afternoon was made for more fucking by both couples.

It was after mid night that John rolled away from Nina. He was thirsty and needed to find something to drink. He made his way down stairs to the kitchen for a cold drink. He had opened the refrigerator door and got a drink when he heard a noise coming from the library. He moved that way and through the open door he saw Gail and Martin setting on the sofa in his office.

They were completely involved in each other. Both were naked and he saw Gail as she slipped down on her knees between Martin's legs and lift his cock to her lips. Martin wasn't all that hard at first but her mouth soon took care of that problem.

When she had him hard she pulled her mouth away from him and John saw for the first time how huge he was. How had Gail got all of him in her mouth?