Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as Gail moved from her knees back to the sofa. She pushed Martin over on his back with his hard cock sticking straight up. Gail moved back over him and lowered her cunt down on the big pole. Very little effort was used to slide down on him as John watched his blond wife take the black cock up her pretty white pussy.

John stood at the door and watched as Gail fucked him. It was very easy to tell that she was really enjoying what she was doing. He listened as she told Martin how much she liked him in her. As she climaxed he saw Martin as he emptied his huge load in his wife. The look on Gail's face told him even more than what he had seen her do. She liked what the black man was doing to her. He turned and left the room.

John stopped to pick up his clothes and car keys. He left the house and drove home alone.

Once there he mixed a big drink and set down on the sofa to wait for Gail to find her way home.

Martin dropped her off later that morning. He wanted to come in but she told him she needed to talk to John alone.

He was on the sofa just as he had been for the last few hours. He wasn't even drunk. The liquor didn't seem to have any effect on him.

"John? What is wrong?"

"I can't go on like this."

"I thought this was what you wanted."

"I thought the good job and nice pay made everything worth giving you up. I am quitting the job. Are you going with me are stay with Martin?"

"If you are going then I am going with you. What ever made you think I would stay with him if you left?"

"I saw you with him last night in his office. You look like you were really having fun."

"It was fun. I thought you were up stairs having fun with Nina. Martin is good, very good and he made me feel extra good. I like the sex with him. I also like sex with you. He is a good fuck but it is you I love. If you go then I am going with you."

The next day John went to talk to Martin. "Come in John. Shut the door and have a seat. What's on your mind today?"

"Martin, I am quitting. Do you want me to work out a notice are just pack up and leave?"

Martin didn't seem surprised, he had this happen before. "You will be giving up a nice job with a lot of benefits if you go."

"I may give up a lot but at least this way I get to keep my wife. It wouldn't be long before you find another young wife and Gail would be turned over to all the others. I can't live like that."

"What are you going to do for a job?"

"I haven't worked that out yet. I would hope you would give me a good recommendation."

"I might even do better than that. I have a friend in Mississippi that might need a lawyer in his firm. The pay wouldn't be nearly as much but it would be a job."

"Why would you do this for me after I just quit?"

"Lets say I am doing this for both you and Gail. My time with her has really been fun. I will put in a call today."

Two weeks later they were packed and headed to Mississippi. John had flown down before and met with the owner about the job. Not surprising he was also black and only slightly older than John.

They hit it off at once. Tony wasn't married and he lived in one of the old plantation homes on the river. The house was huge and Tony lived there with his sister and household help.

Rental houses were hard to come by and Tony told him they could live in the house with him until they found something they liked. That is what they agreed to do.

John spent two days with Tony going over the details of the job and making arrangements to store their furniture until they found a house they liked.

Gail spent those two day in bed with Martin. She liked the way he fucked and knew that she was going to miss being with him. "I am going to miss being with you like this. It will be hard to give up this." Her hand was stroking his cock back hard once again. He knew what she was going to be missing. He fucked her again.

Tony had their rooms ready for them. Gail liked him at once. He wasn't much larger than John and slightly older. He was very nice to them as they got moved in. It was the weekend and they spent it getting settled in.

Monday morning John left for the office. He followed Tony in to work. The day went by smoothly as he was introduced to the others. The staff only had three lawyers counting John and they were all kept busy.

Wednesday, Tony had an appointment out of town. He left that morning and told them he would not be back that day. He left John enough work to do that he would have to work late to get it all done.

Gail didn't have much to do but sit around and walk around and look over the plantation. She found a table and chairs down by the river on a grassy knob. She spread her blanket out on the grass and lay down to get some sun in her bikini.

She had dosed off when a shadow moved over her. She opened her eyes to see Tony standing above her. How long he had been looking at her she didn't know. She set up and started to stand.

"No, just stay where you are. I didn't mean to startle you. I was just enjoying the view." Her face turned red. "Mind if I set here with you?"

"No, have a seat." She moved over to make room for him on the blanket.

He opened his shirt and pulled it off. He lay down next to her as if he had been there many times before. Gail couldn't help but notice the muscles in his strong arms and the flat rippled stomach above his slacks. There wasn't any doubt that he was a handsome and virile man. She could feel the same longing in her stomach that she had felt with Martin.

When he lay back she lay back also. He was with in arms reach of her and he rolled over and propped up on one arm looking at her. "Martin was right. He said you were a beautiful woman. He hated to see you go."

"What?"

"Martin said you were beautiful and he hated to see you go. He said it was going to take a while before he found another like you in his bed. He made me promise to take good care of you. He said you need a good fucking at least once a day but it would be better if John didn't know."

Gail moved to set up but found his hand on her naked stomach. "Please let me go. If John ever found out he would leave me forever."

"Found out that you like black cock? He already knows you like it with Martin. He doesn't have to know about us. What is so strange about it? Black cocks like white pussies and white pussies like black cocks. Here we are, here together, a black cock wanting to enter a white pussy and a white pussy that needs to be fucked."

His fingers were stroking across her naked stomach causing the fire to build in her cunt. She finally managed to push to where she was setting up. He set up next to her. "Let me see your tits?

"No, I can't do that."

"Yes you can. Turn around and I will untie your top." She shook her head no but he just moved closer and pulled her to him. His mouth came down over hers. The moment his tongue pressed its way into her mouth she was lost. It was also the moment her top came off in his hands.

He continued to kiss her as he laid her back on the blanket. He broke the kiss to suck her hard tits. His mouth on her tits and his hand under her bikini bottoms was all it took before she was begging him to fuck her.

She reached for her bikini bottoms and pushed them down her legs. She tossed them over to the side as she layback and spread her legs for him. She watched as he stood and slipped his pants off. His cock was big and black just like she wanted. He wasn't as big as Martin but a lot longer. He was going to reach places that martin and John had never been before. She could hardly wait.

Tony thought Martin had been right about her. She was beautiful and she wanted to be fucked. He moved between her parted legs and centered the head of his cock in her honey hole. She was wet and hot as he slid deeper in her than any man had ever been. By the time he had it all in her she was having her first climax. One after another she climaxed over and over. When he finally empted in her he filled her cunt to over flowing. She relished the feel of hot juice as it spread to every corner and crevice of her wet cunt. Thank goodness for birth control pills.

Through out the afternoon they fucked. They left the bank of the river to the comfort of his bed. She had never cum so much in her life.

That night John was asking her about her day. "I didn't do much. Just lay down by the river and took in some sun."

John wanted to make love and she rolled over on her back and opened to him. Her pussy closed around him as he slid in her. If he noticed anything different he didn't mention it. It could be because Tony's sister had stopped him on the way up the stairs and had given him surprise blowjob.

John thought it might be a good idea if Gail didn't know about that. He didn't want to get into sharing his wife again. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

Gail didn't mention Tony. He was good and she liked his black cock in her. If she let John know she may have to move again. She would just have to keep both of them happy. She planned to devote her time to doing just that. She pulled John close as their climax hit at the same time. Life in Mississippi was going to be just great.