All Comments on 'Internet Love Affair'

by medusathesedusa

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's an "Erptoc encounter"?

From the story description. I'm not up on the latest slang, someone help me out.

Please don't tell me that it's just a typo meant to read 'erotic'. There are too many spell checks available for any conscientious author to let the first representation of their hard work contain such a careless error; readers may infer that such carelessness carries through the rest of the story. After all, you only get one chance to make a first impression.

medusathesedusamedusathesedusaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the corrective criticism on the misspelling of the word of erotic!

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for the corrective criticism on the misspelling of the word of erotic! I should have been more careful, I should have rechecked for typos instead of rushing it. Generally I am a very good speller, but missed this one. You are absolutely correct about only get one chance to make a good impression. Hopefully you could overlook the misspelled word and actually read the story to give me some more helpful comments. You can’t satisfy everyone, but valuable critiques can only benefit me in the future.

Thank you again,

Medusathesedusa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous