Internet Meeting

Story Info
Based on a true experience.
3.3k words
2.67
5.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Fraz was a woman in her early forties. She'd been divorced eleven years and involved with a guy she met on a chat page called Tom and they had a crazy affair just chatting and exchanging email and pictures.

But Tom seemed a little reluctant to want to meet Fraz despite her asking, but with him living in Australia and she in Burnley, England - it was always a question of expense.

And yet despite the waiting they were deeply in love with each other and spent hours chatting on the phone and sexing.

Fraz was very passionate and missed the warmth of a man in her bed.

She was 42 and divorced five years back but still in her prime.

Tom was quite proud of the fact that he had sexed her to an orgasm over the mobile phone when he was visiting a local zoo; simply by whispering very sexually explicit things to her in various monotones.

This of course led to more such exchanges and became a regular part of their contact both over the phone and online; and they discovered ways of making each other happy simultaneously. Fran particularly liked to reach an organism simply listening to Tom frig himself. With a little bit of ingenuity Tom was able to emit the just right sound with a dribble of lubricant. In time Fran gladly did the same and the result of hearing each other cum was ecstatic. It really sent Fran to another place and., combined with all the sounds of desire and relief when the climax came -it became a must for each of them, a little bit of lubricant to create the sound of cock being massaged and pussy being sexed did wonders. Tom was treated to the thrilling sound of Fraz's ripe moist quinny being fraternized by well-trained fingers and sometimes a vibrator.

But just how long could this go on for without meeting?

She stipulated that she could not wait much longer, that it was getting so frustrating seeing other couples out and about and envying their romantic interludes.

But the bugbear was, Tom's mother fell seriously ill and he was the only one who could look after her, so it seemed a meeting could not be made in the near future.

It came to a point where frustration made them come to some sort of compromise, they were both utterly miserable about which seemed their situation and it was Fraz who suggested a temporary hold on the relationship, that he (Tom) could contact her when he was able to come to England and join her in a normal relationship.

They missed each other terribly but after some months passes without hearing, Fraz made up her mine to move on. At the age of forty two she was still very much in her prime and needed someone to share her life with. The arrangement was between she and Tom was that if either of them became involved with another, they would sent a text and say, and go from there.. But Fraz did not seem clear about what was meant by involvement.. Understanding it to be if she fell in love with another and was committed to an ongoing r relationship, which is what she dearly wanted.

Her friends were delighted having often got onto her about the odd relationship she was having with Tom and doubted his sincerity, that he was most likely leading her on for his own ends. So she was worried about what they were saying might be true even although Tom seems so very sincere and honest..

It was suggested by a friend at work that she should join one of the online dating agencies which seemed a good way of finding Mr. Right. - so she went for it, posted a couple of her best pictures, one in a sexy red dress which beautifully complimented her small slim figure and another wearing a very tight black dress which showed her very sexy legs; proving to be a very popular way to bring in admirers reaching in the first week, over 42 guys of all ages, although she stipulated she would prefer ages between forty and fifty.

It would not be long at all before she could feel the comfort a man's body beside her once again. She told Tom she wanted more excitement in in her life and now it was coming hell, fire and thunder.

She did not feel it apt to tell Tom about any encounter, even of a sexual nature because such a meeting in her mind did not mean a committed involvement, and anyway, she felt the need aching inside her passion to open up her heart and go for the offing's big-time.

She was new and inexperienced about initiating the conversation on line but ensured interested guys were of the right age and looks because of the required profile which was readily available to registered applicants. She was quite honest, she knew she wanted to find a guy who wanted a commitment and not mess her about like Tom who seemed just to want the cybersex. That was fine and she enjoyed the sharing of their innermost desires and lusty imaginings with each other, but now she wanted the real thing, and eventually if all went well, the whole package.

She reckoned she deserved that. And if it turned out the guy wanted more when they met, if that had not already been made clear when they conversed online, she'd go through with it - so long as she fancied the guy. Because she had become so frustrated just waiting for Tom's physical presence, to show her that he really meant business and all that talking so far had not just been for kicks.

She was a very passionate woman. The second time she spoke to Tom was when he was visiting a zoo in his home town. She was at home but sharing the conversation which followed when she actually reached an orgasm.

That was really something for Tom, he had never achieved that end before and his confidence was abounding. Now he would release his inhibitions when they talked further online and on skype realizing that he was onto a real good thing with Fraz. In fact he felt he really did love her and vowed that the sex was simply part of something which meant so much.

But her friends were forever critical saying how could she fall in love with someone online. But she had heard of many happy results which began with the aid of modern technology.

And yet, with Tom still holding back a meeting date she started to have doubts. It was time to come to some agreement and so they both reluctantly agreed to lay off communicating with each other until Tom could come up with something positive, given the aforementioned proviso from Fraz that he would tell her if he met anyone else in the meantime, although the same proviso was not mentioned by Tom, because he thought she would do the same..

Time went by, three months, six months. Fraz was at her wits end and felt utterly depressed, missing Tom so very much but then beginning to have real doubts if he would ever meet her.

She shared her problem with her nearest friends who both said she could not permanently put Tom on hold that she should give up the ghost and move on.

One of her friends shared her psychic leaning and she opted to take her advice and 'go with the flow' and find a guy who really meant business

So Fraz was soon heavily involved after work, browsing the possibilities on a dating site and having to make a decision after chatting and finding out about each other 's likes, and dislikes and whatever they wanted to disclose about each other, culminating in an arrangement to meet and take it from there.

She had told Tom she wanted more excitement in her life. That is would be so nice to have someone she could go out with and share those romantic moments in real time. Seeing other couples hand in hand, made her longings harder – whilst all the time she had talked and performed with Tom over Skype.

And how they had done all those things they did in sexual prance culminating in a very stimulating mutual climax. It was beautiful. They both enjoyed the discover y and thrill of learning about each other's fantasies and needs. But one thing she did not show Tom, despite his frequent requests, was her most secret place. That would have to wait until they met and when they did, he would always remember their first night together.

He declared often that she had seen him in the full spirit and if she loved him she should do the same. But she held her stead and said that would be his reward for meeting her, but she promised to keep up doing the things they enjoyed and she loved how he responded to her scanty attire and loved to watch him grow as she did do. Whispering to him all the things she would do when they met. It seemed like heaven on earth until eventually the need for meeting each other and doing it for real was crucial if they were ever to commit.

Because Tom had had such a deep effect on her, because she was so besotted by him she was determined to move on and be rid of everything which reminded her of him, for she was convinced after such a long period on non -communication he did not want ever to meet her and listened to her friends and family that she must put Tom behind her.

She had reached such a state of depression but her friend said she must be strong, that out there somewhere there is a Mr. right for her, someone with whom she can really let her hair down with.

She said she would give it a try. She was basically shy but hoped to gain confidence simply by talking to guys over the net.

She was almost put off by some of the remarks and suggestions, which obviously came from those who just wanted a quick thrill. She wasn't that desperate and carefully talked to those who had sent pictures, pictures she liked and stick to the ones she imagined would be nice to meet. Jules was a company director looking for someone of her age, he was about 50 and just in the range of what she had in mind.

She seemed to get on well with him chatting online and he had a good sense of humor and flattered her all the time about here great figure and looks. So she bucked up the courage to meet Jules and they broke the ice by having a drink or two at a pub restaurant near her home, He drove up from Manchester which was some miles away, but it had been prearranged that if they liked each other, she would arrange for him to stay at her place..

She knew what she wanted and aimed to find someone that was willing to make firm commitment. Jules seemed a likely candidate from what he had said online and over the phone and when they did get back to her place he was the perfect gentleman and she immediately took to him.

It was easy to kiss him on the cheek as they sat watching TV. She wanted to show her appreciation for the meal he had bought her and he responded with so much ardor she was unprepared, but all the time her passion was rising, having been so trapped for so very long when cyber was a poor substitute for what was about to happen.

Still being gentle with her he asked if he could use the bathroom upstairs and that broke the ice immediately. It seemed quite natural that when he came out from the bathroom, Franz took his hand and led him into her bedroom.

She was well primed taking in his well-toned body and when, in the bedroom, he dropped his towel he revealed his glory and she gasped. She knew he was well attained having noticed his bulge earlier, but seeing it for real was something else.

Nothing was said. They were both wanting and at last Fraz felt she could be gratified. She felt his warm hands explore her body and it was divine.

'Fran, do you mind if we go further' Jules asked fervently, he was well and ready and no mistake. She whispered that she was banking on it and that was the signal to set off something that she had so very much wanted with Tom. This was so much better than pretending and hearing each other make responding noises. This was for real and Jules certainly knew how to satisfy a woman. In a moment she was naked and she saw for herself something she could not touch with Tom. Now she would put all that to rights because she yearned for the touch and smell of a guy. A guy who had a heavenly body, well exercised and her heart throbbed as he went through the mode of a so wonderful build up. She enjoyed immensely his deep exploring kiss. When she went down to him she was completely in her heaven, it had been so long since she had done that, the feel of him between her lips was quite immense and she loved to suckle him as he showed his appreciation by suckling her too, his warm lips discovering her in a very joyful foreplay.

She took a breath and grasped him there, it was magnificent and she knew then just how she wanted the feel of a man's fuck inside her again, really inside e her and not pretending as it was with Tom.

They fucked on and off during the night. All the love and passion she had held on for so long was released and in the morning, still he was there, this brilliant guy with his head nudged warmly into her passion which she still moved to feel him in different ways, busy down there making a meal of her.

That led to the final fuck and they were as one, Both completely exhausted and she numb, still feeling his deep erection pumping inside her.

It was all so very wonderful, she adored Jules because he was clean and dignified. And yet in the morning he went without a word except to thank her, like it was a formal thank you for a wonderful night.

She was to discover that Jules was playing the field just by talking to other women on the net and quickly dismissed him just when she thought at last at she had found someone who could love her. When he had said all the time they were chatting online; how he wanted a lasting commitment and did not want her just for the sex, although that was a prominent thing with him.

She had not had intercourse for a while so, although Jules was considerate, it still hurt the way he wanted to do it. He'd said from the onset that he was a 'bum' man and although she was willing to perform that way with him she liked to take charge too sometimes and nestle on top of him, gradually tucking his ample size inside herself and moving to the rhythm of what became an extraordinary fuck.

'There' he said, 'and you were worried about not getting me al the way when I showed you it online.

It was beautiful and completely gratifying and when they had done, they shared coffee and cake sat in the kitchen until Jules had another spurt of energy and fucked her doggy fashion across the kitchen table, and just after she'd dressed too. He was soon about rolling up her skirt and getting in there. It was fresh and exciting right up to the gentle spanking he applied between each thrust of pure unadulterated cock...

The shame of it was Jules never came again. Then it dawned on her he wanted her just fir the shag. So now she was between the devil and the deep blue see, it was back to action stations and the dating website. She'd get that feeling again and was as horny as hell. There was a lot more about Fraz which needed to be resolved.

She posted her picture on site again and in piled responses. Well it was a very sexy picture and she knew she was a sexy woman, at least she knew now, since she had been attempting to find a durable mate. In came the usual responses from dirty old men, she was becoming skilled enough though ton recognize the time wasters and those who simply wanted to exchange dirty talk and pictures for a quick thrill. One uncouth guy offered to masturbate over the cell phone so that she might cum. That was not her format at all. Okay she did exchange some rather naughty chat but only with guys who had a since of humor too, she was quickly put off by those so serious. There was one guy who really knew how to arouse a girl just by the way he said things. so romantic yet sensual and he almost made her reach an orgasm if it hadn't of been for an interruption his end, she reckoned by the exchange of language it was probably his partner stepped into the room when leas t expected, so that was another no go unfortunately, just as all seemed to be going so well, just when she took up his invitation to meet. That was quickly jolted when his partner yelled over the phone to 'fucking go away slut' and that was that.

And he'd claimed he was single. She would have to watch it she knew that and made sure after that she closely vetted every single applicant.

Generally she did not go for the one night stand offers even on the possibility that it might develop into a meaningful relationship. Some of the guys were very persuasive though and she almost gave away, there were one or two she wouldn't mind sharing the night with and no mistake but she managed to restrain herself and opted the more serious guy who was not just out for a quick shag.

It was hard though and she got to thinking just when would she find someone suitable, a veritable Mr. right and should she take chances on the numerable offer of a one night stand. Not the guys who said things like;' I'll show you what it is all about baby' and 'you aint fucked anyone till you fucked me.'

That really put her off big time, but there whereon or two who weren't uncouth at all and offered a wonderful evening of wining and dining and a fantastic night of sex.

She was almost to the point of no return when then appeared Carl. This guy was different Fraz could tell straight away, there was just something about his manner and he was a very attractive guy round about 52. Ten years older than she.

She'd go for it. Accept his invitation to meet in a local pub restaurant and just, as he said, let it flow and go from there. He was really her cup of tea and maybe more. And what impressed her was, he didn't show his equipment like most others did, like it was an ego booster, but she liked his bread basket, that bulged out well in a wonderful blue suit which made him a great catch. She always told Tom that with her it was the quantity that counts

She reckoned on doing a bit of fishing herself, this guy was not to be missed. She told herself to get to it. Go check his credentials' and her enthused reply was 'yes'; she would meet him.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers