Interns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers

Finally Liz let Will sit down again and he tentatively shook his limbs of his own volition.

"Fine," he said defeated, "I believe you."

"Of course you do," Liz snapped, "now, take out your cock and start stroking it."

Will instantly obeyed and pulled his flaccid dick out of his pants before rubbing it between two fingers and his thumb. The sudden sexual turn didn't surprise Will. In fact, he had expected it.

"How hard did you come in the bathroom yesterday?" Liz asked.

"Harder than I can remember ever coming before. I covered the walls and fell down exhausted."

"Good," Liz responded, "Now, I'm going to let you have the same abilities over whomever you want. Except me, of course."

Will was dumbfounded. He tried to respond but found himself unable to, he concluded that Liz wanted to say everything before any questions and so he instead focused on stroking his growing member.

"Try it out, have fun with the power, but don't forget that you are ultimately mine and that no matter who you control, I control you. Understand?"

Will's cock ached. "Yes, ma'am."

"There will be limits to your power," Liz continued, "you will not be able to issue new commands to anybody not in your immediate vicinity. You will not be able to read minds." Wait, Will wondered, is she describing just his limitations or also her own? "Also, you will not be able to pass these powers along as I have. And, as mentioned, I control you, so my power is the trump power. If we both tried to control the same person, my commands will always triumph. Understand?"

Still pumping his dick, Will uttered his confirmation.

"Good boy," Liz said condescendingly, "now, how badly do you want me to finish you off?"

"Really fucking badly," Will instantly responded.

"Do you want to see my big D cup tits, Will?"

"Yes, ma'am, badly."

"Do you want to lick my perfect pussy?"

"I would love to. I would be happy just to catch a glimpse of it, or to smell it." Will begged these words and although he knew he was required to answer, he still felt like he was giving sincere answers.

"You're my slave, and don't forget it."

"No, of course not, Liz. I'm a slave to your tits and pussy and your voice." Will felt his orgasm building, but had a feeling that Liz would control the exact moment he came. He still felt scared of Liz, but now that the situation was out in the open, he was able to enjoy the erotic moment a little more.

"Stand up and face away from me, Will."

Will did as he was told.

"Get your hand off your dick."

Will did as he was told.

"Don't look back, don't look down, just look straight ahead."

Will couldn't even nod a confirmation and was unable to open his mouth in what must have been a silent command. He wondered what this was about and had a sudden moment of panic wondering if Liz was going to leave him like this and send people up to laugh at him. Thankfully, something much more pleasant happened.

He felt Liz's cool hand slide onto his rock-hard dick. She softly stroked him and undid his belt and jeans with her free hand. He felt her breathing in his ear while his pants dropped to the floor. Liz said nothing as she cupped his tight balls in one hand while continuing to caress his cock in the other. Will tried to moan, but couldn't. His pleasure was entirely contained inside him. Liz started to stroke faster until her soft hand was gripped firmly around his dick and pumping wildly. Will wanted to throw back his head and shout his praise to her handjob but couldn't. He was unable to tell if he was experiencing paradise or torture. He knew that if he weren't under her control, he would have shot his load ages ago. The sensation of her furious strokes and his still-full balls was indescribable.

Liz massaged Will's balls and gripped his dick tighter. Her breath became shorter and sharper in his ear; she pushed her body into him. Will felt her generous chest squeeze against his back while she jerked him off, and he felt her crotch grind into the top of his leg. Will stood rigid while he felt the most intense pleasure he could remember. He couldn't look, but her hand felt like a blur on his dick.

Suddenly she stopped.

Will was allowed to start gasping, but still stared forward. He was desperate. He craved her touch, he panted like an idiot. Liz slowly came into his peripheral view and inched close to his face. He couldn't look directly at her, but her lips were so close to his that they were almost touching.

Finally, she whispered, "Come."

Will's balls emptied. His rigid cock shot out stream after stream of his hot jizz. He didn't have a voice, but he was able to finally throw back his head and let out his breath. Even without her touch, he felt incredible relief as he shot come over his office floor. His balls were finally drained as Will's pelvis convulsed at the denouement of his orgasm. He found himself able to flop back into his chair.

"Clean that up," said Liz coolly while Will instantly obeyed, "then why don't you try out your new powers? I have things to do today, but tell Colin I was here until 5. Do you understand, my pathetic slave?"

Will was taken aback by Liz's sudden and strange mix of an insult and a hint of an endearment. Still, he responded with a clean, "of course, ma'am."

"Good," she said, "and don't come in anyone's mouth today."

Will's heart sunk as Liz briskly left the room. She had already deprived him of being touched while he just came, and now she took away the very thing he intended on doing with his new abilities. Maybe she CAN read minds, Will thought. Then he felt foolish about his entitlement. Even if he WAS now able to use Liz's still-difficult-to-fathom powers, he should be grateful. Not angry about the limitations. He glanced at his computer's clock and noticed it was barely past 1pm. He rushed down to the intern computers having finished cleaning up his own mess.

For the first time, Will hoped Meagan wasn't there. If he was - in fact - able to control other people, he felt it would be wrong somehow to control her. He had feelings for her, so he'd rather anything that happened between them to be genuine. This triggered Will's moral centre. Should he really be controlling anybody, then? He deflated a bit, but still felt too excited to not at least try his supposed abilities out.

So he pushed his ethical thoughts aside and strode into the main studio. He was soon relieved to see that it was still just the Laurens who occupied the computers. He felt guilty, once again, when he considered controlling Lauren E, but then an idea struck him. Liz had never mentioned memory. Sure, Will seemed to remember everything, but Liz didn't list memory in her restrictions.

The Laurens still hadn't noticed his presence, and without deliberating, Will thought while looking at Lauren Tits as though speaking to her, "May I speak with you for a moment, Lauren?"

"Sure! What's it about, Will?" Lauren responded aloud to Will's surprise and delight. His elation soon vanished however, as the other Laurens looked with confusion toward Tits and then -- in turn -- to Will. He scrambled with an excuse as to why Tits would speak that into the silence, and in desperation turned to Lauren Smug and Lauren E and pointedly thought, "go back to work, I asked to speak to Lauren T out loud".

To Will's relief, both Laurens returned to their computers, but he was still skeptical. Sure he controlled their actions, but that doesn't mean that his explanation worked. He would have to try it out on Lauren Tits to confirm. "Follow me," he thought to Tits, "and don't speak until we're alone."

Lauren and her giant bust did as they were instructed. Will led her out of the studio and into the sound room. Will knew the sound guys weren't due until 4pm, so he closed the door behind him. The moment he did, Lauren spoke up,

"Ohmigosh, is this serious? I'm sorry for whatever I did. I'm working really REALLY hard and -"

"Be quiet!" Will announced as a reaction, but was pleased when Lauren was immediately silenced. Liz was right, it felt better to issue commands while actually speaking. He took a moment and continued,

"You may speak, but quietly, and only when I ask you a question. Understand?"

"Yes," said Lauren in a soft voice that Will was certain he had never heard her use before.

Will was starting to get horny as a dark feeling of power arose in him while he stood in a room alone with a very busty teen. He took a deep breath and cleared his mind. He needed to test if he could control memory first. He knew from his own experience with Liz that he could make people not tell anybody else, but Will felt somehow more comfortable if he knew that people wouldn't carry the memories with them. He proceeded with his improvised test.

"Hey Lauren, I'm going to tell you a colour, then I want you to repeat it back to me, okay?"

"Okay." There was that soft voice again. Why didn't she always talk like that?

"Blue."

"Blue," Lauren responded so quickly that it made Will jump.

"Sorry, Lauren. I'm going to tell you a colour, then I want you to wait 5 seconds before repeating it back to me, okay? And address me as sir once in a while, okay?"

"Yes, sir." Damn that was stupid, Will thought, he should have proved the memory thing first before pulling something like that. Still, he found it very hot.

"Blue," Will tried again.

"Blue," Lauren repeated after approximately 5 seconds.

"Good. Green."

"Green," Lauren repeated after a similar length of time.

"Yellow," Will said and then quickly thought, "forget which colour I just said."

Five seconds.

"Sorry, I forget the colour you said, sir."

Will could barely contain his excitement. He noticed that Lauren seemed more confused than usual and realized that although he was controlling her actions, she must have control over her thoughts and feelings like he always did while Liz controlled him. He felt that twinge of guilt again, but continued his experiment. He thought to her again, "forget the names of the girls you were sitting were in the studio." Then soon after he asked out loud,

"Lauren, what are the names of the girls sitting beside you in the studio today?"

"Ohmygod," Lauren said softly and furrowed her brow, "I don't remember. Embarrassing!"

"Remember the names again," Will thought. Lauren Tits immediately reacted.

"Oh, it's Lauren and Lauren of course! How could I forget that? El oh el!"

Will planted his head in his hands as Lauren literally spelled out "lol". Even with her soft and sexy voice, she was still an idiot. He wondered how far his control reached. "Forget your mother," Will thought before saying,

"Tell me about your mother, Lauren."

"Ohmygod, I love my mom! She's the best woman in the whole world!"

"Okay, that's enough of that, thanks." Will's spirit dampened. But still, he thought, there's no way she's enough of an idiot to forget a colour right after I say it, or the names of girls with the same name as her! Will concluded that memory control must only work on more recent events. She had been an intern for about a month, so he figured the control worked for at least that long if it was tied to length of time.

He turned his focus back to Lauren and realized that it looked like she was trying to ask a question and he remembered that he forbade her to speak unless spoken to. He didn't change the command, however, as he felt lust overtake his body. He remembered how Liz had made him list his favourite things and realized that he must be able to make people speak the truth.

"Do you find me attractive, Lauren? Be honest."

"Yeah," Lauren responded quickly, "although you're not really my type. I like muscles and you don't have lots of those, but you're hot for a skinny guy."

Out of paranoia, Will tried one more test. "Forget the question I just asked, and forget that you answered." Then he spoke,

"What was the last question I asked you, Lauren?"

"You asked about my mom, sir."

Excellent, Will thought. That was good enough for him and he finally let himself stare at Lauren's chest. She was wearing a simple striped tank top, but her tits still looked fantastic in it. He couldn't believe that they were so big at her age.

"Do you like your big tits, Lauren?" He asked.

"Kinda," she responded, "They make me feel sexy sometimes, but they also make me feel fat. And stared at. And they hurt my back. They give me lots of attention from guys, but I don't always want it."

Will felt a twinge of sympathy and regret, but still continued, "Do you ever fantasize about people from here?"

"Yes, sir, I do," Lauren responded.

"Who?"

"Colin, mostly. He's so hot."

Will felt disappointed and probed further, "never me?"

"Not really, no. Like, I never focus on you, but you've run through my mind."

Will was enthralled with the honesty and quick responses. Despite that fact that his experiences with Liz had prepared him for these results, it was still thrilling.

"What would make you horny right now?"

"I dunno," Lauren responded, "I don't think about that stuff here so much."

"Well sit down and put your hand down your skirt and rub your pussy until you get horny, okay?"

"Yes, sir." Lauren instantly obeyed Will's orders while he watched. Her wrist moved until she finally started to squirm and began to softly moan.

"Don't forget to moan quietly, Lauren." Will commanded while locking the door, "and sometimes I will address you as Tits, okay? I want you to respond to it like you love it. Okay, Tits?"

"Mmm, sounds good."

Will no longer cared if she was just pretending to love it because he commanded it, his cock was getting too hard.

"Keep rubbing your pussy. Are you horny yet?"

"I'm getting pretty horny, sir."

"Do you want my cock?"

"Yeeaaahhhh," Lauren moaned, "I do, sir. You've done something to me, I really want your dick."

Will's pride swelled at these words, and pushed the limits further.

"You're my busty whore, tell me you live for my dick. Okay, Tits?"

Lauren grinded harder than usual into her hand and moaned, "Yes sir, I was born to be a big-titted slut for your dick."

Lauren's dirty response caused a huge smile to spread on Will's face. "Don't come until I tell you to," he thought to Lauren before speaking again,

"That's a good slut, now lick your hand clean, get on your knees and pull out those massive boobs. Okay?"

"As you wish," Lauren responded. Will couldn't believe how different Lauren seemed with a soft voice and dirty words. He didn't know how much was sincere, but it was the last thing on his mind. He pulled down his jeans and boxers while anxiously waiting for Lauren's huge tits to be released from their cloth prison. Will's eyes locked in on Lauren's chest as she sank to her knees and slid a hand down the front of her shirt over her right breast. She gripped it from underneath and heaved it out of her bra and shirt in one motion and swiftly did the same thing to her left.

Will couldn't believe how round and firm they were out of her shirt. They had some sag, but that only confirmed that they were natural, and he admired their unbelievable shape and size. He continued to stare stupidly at her disproportionately small pink nipples.

"You have incredible boobs, Lauren." Will said before blurting out, "what's your cup size?"

"Thank you, sir. And 36E."

Will patted himself on the back in his mind on his correct guess and decided he couldn't wait any longer,

"Tits, you're my dirty busty slut and I want your huge tits to get me off. Wrap my dick in your generous titflesh. Press them together and give me the best boobjob of your life. I want it to feel like a tongue on your clit every time you slam your heavy tits down on my dick. Then, when I shoot my load all over your giant perfect boobs, I want you to come. Understand?"

"Ohfuckyes, sir." Lauren responded lustfully. Then Will spoke again without thinking,

"Just make sure you don't get any of my jizz in your mouth, slut."

"Yes, sir" Lauren confirmed. That order must have come from Liz's earlier order, Will concluded, But did he hear disappointment in Lauren's voice? Maybe she loved swallowing come. That thought vanished, however, as Lauren's huge rack enveloped Will's 6 inch rock hard cock.

"Oh fuck yes, Lauren. Fuck my dick with your giant tits."

Lauren moaned and bounced her sizeable bust on Will's cock. He watched as the tip appeared and disappeared into her sea of soft flesh. Her tits looked amazing squeezed up against his dick as Lauren moaned while servicing him, as if her slutty service was providing her with equal pleasure. Will felt proud of his command for Lauren to feel good too and relaxed into the titjob.

"Do you give a lot of boobjobs, Tits?"

Lauren reacted to her nickname with a shudder of pleasure and by squeezing her tits even tighter on Will's cock, "Yes I do. Boys always ask me to do it."

"Have you and your amazing rack grown to like it?"

"More than I used to, yeah. I think I'm good at it now."

"Damn right you are, slut. Your tits feel amazing. I bet you do this all the time."

"Yes, sir. I give a lot of boobjobs, like I said."

"When was the last one you gave, Tits?"

Lauren moaned again at her pet name, "Mmmm, I love that nickname, sir. And on the weekend. To a stranger at a bar in the washroom."

Will couldn't believe the story he was hearing. It was too much for him. He felt his balls tighten and released one last stream of dirty talk to the busty teen on her knees before him.

"That's right, you huge-titted slut! I'm going to come all over your massive mounds! Your slutty tits were made to drain my dick of all its jizz. Oh goddd..."

Will trailed off as he shot his second huge load of the day, coating Lauren's big tits with his come. Lauren was shuddering from her own command-induced orgasm and finally collapsed on the floor. Will shot another thought to her, "thank me, Tits."

Lauren giggled and moaned before softly purring, "thank you for your hard dick and hot come, I'm only sorry that I'm not allowed to lick it off my boobs."

Oh right, Will remembered. Stupid Liz. He came back to reality and pulled up his pants before issuing his final commands to Lauren for the day.

"I'm going to leave now, Lauren. Immediately clean yourself off silently then get dressed. Then forget everything that happened in this room. Forget that I asked to talk to you. The last time you will remember seeing me is when I first came to work around noon. Go back to your desk in the studio and if anybody asks, you were in the washroom. That is what you will remember as well. Once you leave the room, you may speak whenever you're normally used to at whatever volume you're normally used to." Will hesitated for a second before figuring 'what the hell', and continuing, "despite forgetting these events, I want you to retain any lust for me that this encounter gave you. I want you to feel happy when I look at your chest. I want you to crave my cock in your mouth. You will follow this order although you won't remember me issuing it. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." Will nodded at her confirmation. He didn't expect his commands to actually affect Lauren's moods or desires, but he didn't see any harm in trying. He also wasn't sure of the necessity of telling Lauren to forget him issuing the order as she didn't seem to remember when he commanded her to forget things before, but he wanted to be thorough. He left the come-covered girl in the sound room and walked quietly back to the main studio. He was yet again relieved to see the other two Laurens still at their desks. He directed a thought at the pair,

"You two Laurens will forget my second entrance into the studio and that Lauren T followed me out. You will forget any conversations you may have had about such events. As far as you both know, Lauren T went to the bathroom and you will not find it strange that she has been gone for so long," Will decided to throw in another test, "also, you will both find yourselves thinking about my dick from time to time, especially when you get horny. You will follow this order although you won't remember me issuing it. Thank you both."

Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers