Interracial Night of Passion Ch. 03

Story Info
Last night with her black stud for a while
871 words
4.3
16k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two nights of raw passion with my black stud I knew I was hooked and there was no hope for freeing myself from his control. I kept thinking about his new desire with me and wondering if I could allow him to take me anally.

Returning to work for the week on Monday I experienced my first time of losing self control. I couldn't refrain any longer from texting him to seek my next moment for complete pleasure.

"Hey sexy, you free tonight after 8?"

After about 30 minutes I get back a "nope got plans"

"Ok. Maybe another time. "

No response made me think he wasn't as interested as I had thought.

Around 6:30 when I got off for the day I had a private call on my cell phone. Being a detective I assumed it was a confidential informant with information about my ongoing investigation.

Upon answering I hear, "Go to the store and get some lube. I'll be there at 8," and then he hung up.

Feeling a tingle in between my thighs I grabbed my bag and headed to the store.

Wondering to myself why it was so easy to give in I bought what was requested and headed home. Pulling up to the house I see him step out of his truck. Instantly soaking my panties I get out and walk to him.

"Hey Sexy!" Kissing him passionately tongues darting.

Moaning through the kiss he grabs my ass and pulls me into him. I feel his rock hard cock against my leg. Reaching down I graze him through his pants. "Come inside?"

Nodding his head, we walk to the door. Upon entering, he unbuttons my shirt with one quick slide of his finger.

Gasping I look into his eyes and see a look of knowing he owns me.

"You know what this black man wants baby." He says to me.

"Yes I do. But I want it so much more." I reply.

"Oh really? When I'm done with you tonight you will feel more love than I see you in your eyes right now."

Moaning and biting my lower lip, I reach for him.

Pushing my hand away, "Not until I've pushed you to your limit with my mouth." As he guides me to the bedroom.

Laying me back on the bed he slides my pants down and kisses my pussy softly. "My little white girl is dripping already."

Moaning softly as I feel his tongue gently flick my clit. Taking two fingers as he rubs them across my clit as he spits on my pussy.

"Oh good lord. I'll never make it long like this."

"Exactly what I want. I want to feel your hot juices all over my face." As he continues sucking and biting at my clit.

Feeling my body tense he pushed my legs back further opening me wider as he began tongue fucking my tight hole. My pussy began to quiver and I squirted so hard he was drenched when he came up to kiss me.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?"

Nodding my head as my man of pure muscle stood in front of me smiling licking his lips.

"Worship this black cock baby girl."

Unzipping his pants his erection taps my lips as I lick just the tip.

Looking up at him I take him slowly inch by inch into my mouth until it's fully down my throat.

His head leans back as he moans deeply and grabs the back of my head.

"You got to let this cock own you." As he fucks my face forcefully.

Standing me up, he turns me around. "Let me show you how a real man takes a woman." As he pushes me over the bed.

Grabbing the lube he inserts two fingers into my ass causing me to tense until I get used to it.

Realizing how good it felt I pushed back on him some as he slid his cock into my pussy.

"Oh god baby yes!" I scream

He began thrusting harder and harder into my pussy while fingering my ass violently.

"Baby girl I'm about to explode."

Looking back at him as he slides his fingers out of my ass and reaches down to slowly pull his cock out of my pussy. Stroking it he pushes me down on the bed farther, ass farther up as he slowly slides his cock in inch by inch into my ass. "Mmmm look at that hole stretch around this big black cock."

Hearing the pleasure in his voice I feel myself so close to cumming yet again.

Reaching down I begin rubbing my clit while he's slowly fucking my ass. Violently rubbing my clit until I tense and squirt all over the bed, he pulls out and slaps my ass hard. "Good girl, now to your knees."

Obeying my stud, I drop to my knees. He begins stroking over me moaning loudly. His cock explodes with ropes of cum over my face.

Handing me a towel to clean up with, he tells me, " I will be leaving for a business trip in two days. I have to go help set up a new office."

Smiling, "I'll be here when you return."