Interrocution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five more slow, sucking strokes and Jackson was coming again. This time the pleasure was completely eclipsed by a burning ache that started in his balls and began to spread outwards.

There was nothing left in his sac, but still his cock wasn't going down. How was that possible? She must have coated the inside of her vagina with some kind of freaky Viagra cream or something.

She continued to move her hips up and down his cock with the same regular rhythm. After the fourth stroke Jackson could feel the next orgasm stirring. There was no pleasurable anticipation of release this time. Instead Jackson gritted his teeth in preparation for the pain to come.

It was worse than he feared. It felt like ejaculating razor blades. It felt like Physalia had shot fish hooks into his testicles and was trying to reel them up through his cock. He thrashed and squirmed in the chair as what started as a minor niggle began to build into a towering wave of pain.

Jackson was no longer enjoying this.

"My sisters are more tender with their prey," Physalia said. "They get caught up in the sensuality and pleasure of human sex. They pretend to love their victims. They enfold them in feelings of euphoric bliss because they believe it is easier to suck out their prey's life fluids if it enjoys it."

Jackson gave a little cry as a seventh orgasm was ripped from his body. Fish hooks on tiny filaments had spread from his balls and into his lower abdomen. He felt them tear and pull his flesh as her cunt remorselessly sucked on his cock.

"I don't care if you enjoy this or not. You are food. I'll swallow your life as easily as you'd drink a glass of milk," Physalia said, her eyes cold.

Jackson's eyes were watering with pain as the eighth orgasm hit. White-hot hooks were embedded in all of his soft vital organs. Their lines trailed back out through the centre of his cock and into her insatiable cunt. She sucked and his balls exploded in a blazing supernova of agony.

"No more!" Jackson screamed as his body twitched and bucked for a ninth time. A nest of ants had settled in his guts and were slowly eating him away from the inside. "We did it," he added breathlessly.

"I found out about the two mules coming across from Columbia from one of the new girls. We picked them up at the airport, cut them open, took the drugs and disposed of the bodies out by the old mines. The drugs are still at Montague's place. This isn't all. There are plans against the fat man. I can give you names. Stop. Please. I'll tell you everything."

Physalia threw back her head and laughed. Her body juddered and shook. Jackson watched in horror as two great bat wings unfurled from her back and expanded in twitching shudders. They spread wide behind her, catching the light from the dirty electric bulb and throwing abyssal shadows across the room.

Physalia tipped her head forward and looked at Jackson. Her eyes were gone, replaced with two empty windows into a vast abyss that trapped Jackson's gaze and pulled him into a darkness that stretched on for eternity. Her bee-stung lips were black like the buboes of a plague victim. She opened her mouth to reveal long fangs.

"Whatever gave you the impression this was an interrogation," she said in a voice that echoed with the cadence of twisted pieces of metal rubbing together.

Jackson tried to pull away, but he was tied to a chair that was bolted to the floor. The demon continued to thrust her hips against him in the same steady rhythm. Her tight pussy refused to release his cock or let it go down. He was still hard and helpless as his body continued to respond to the hot embrace of her pussy. He felt her hooks proliferate throughout his body until every soft tissue felt the remorseless tug of her cunt.

No, not again.

Jackson screamed as a tenth orgasm erupted from his body. It felt like a stream of boiling lava was flowing up his cock, burning it from the inside. He was still screaming when the succubus wrapped her leathery wings around him, enfolding him in a darkness from which there was no escape. Jackson kept on screaming and didn't stop until the succubus had finally drained every last drop of fluid from his body.

*****

"Fuck, that's some high class talent," Dwyer said after Koontz left them outside to guard the door.

Wolfe didn't say anything.

"Did you see the legs on her? And the ass? And those breasts? Fuck man. I know she looks mean enough to tear you in half in bed, but that's a risk worth taking.

Wolfe didn't say anything.

"And that tight rubber catsuit. I know some people think that's too freaky, but me, man I love that shit. How tall do you think she was? Taller than me?"

Wolfe didn't say anything.

Dwyer was still gushing about the girl in shiny black rubber when the screams started.

"Heh heh. Sounds like she's really going to town on him. I really wish I could see this. Do you think she'd mind if I took a peek?"

Dwyer stopped chuckling once the screams passed the hour mark.

Once they reached the three hour mark Dwyer quietly apologized before turning around and vomiting on the wall. Wolfe looked on sympathetically. The screams no longer sounded human. They had become a pure distillate of agony that cut through the ear drums and bypassed the brain entirely before sinking talons right into a man's naked soul.

The screams stopped shortly after, bringing a blissful silence to the plain corridor.

The silence was broken as the door opened and the girl walked out. She didn't even deign to look at the two men before walking off down the corridor, her high stiletto heels clicking on the concrete floor.

Slowly, Dwyer and Wolfe entered the room.

"Fuck!" Dwyer said. He brought up a hand but it wasn't fast enough to catch the stream of vomit that gushed from his mouth.

There was nothing left of the figure tied to the chair apart from skin and sinew wrapped over twisted bones. Empty eyes stared at the ceiling and the mouth was frozen open in a soundless scream of agony.

"Christ. Jesus fucking Christ," Dwyer said. "What did he do to get Koontz this pissed?"

"This was for your benefit not his," Wolfe said, moving over to pick up the desiccated corpse. The wrists and ankles had shrivelled up so much the binding ropes had fallen away. "All the new guys get an assignment like this. It's a lesson."

He picked up the corpse.

"Don't cross Mr Koontz and don't EVER go near his girls."

12