Interrogation of Elisabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blew his warm breath on her mound of Venus that made her quiver just a little. Moving to the other end of the table, he placed his fingers near her nose. Watching her inhaling deeply the musk of her scent on his fingers, he touched her lips lightly causing her to react the way he wanted her too. She began to lick his finger with her tongue to taste the juices but they disappeared. Pining with desire, she watched him place the covered fingers in his mouth. He was out to titillate the mind and body submission - she heard him say, while he licked his fingers, "Now that was tasty . . . very sweet and delicious," as he smacked his lips together.

Elisabeth was so close to climaxing at that moment that she might have told him everything if only he would touch her again. The intimidating was driving her wild with need. Still lying down uncomfortably, she twisted against the cuffs that would not give way. She desperately wanted to get her hands on his cock, which she hoped was as hard as she was wet.

Gary began to laugh from the amount of pleasure he got watching her twirl on the table to no avail. He was in total control now; Elisabeth was no longer his lover but his play toy, his private play toy, to do with as he pleased. The look on her face was one of submission. Elisabeth had just lost any control she may have had in the game she started.

Elisabeth knew, with time, she would tell him everything he wanted to know and then some. This would be her only control in this game, how long she could hold out. She figured the next couple of hours of playing should get them hot, bothered and sexually relaxed for the first time in two weeks. Nevertheless, lying on the table would not be easy but it could also be fun to have sex on the coffee table. This was never one of her fantasies but this relationship offered new opportunities all the time.

He wanted her somewhat comfortable, yet restricted from leaving in the middle of this interrogation. Gary leaned over to plant a passionate kiss on her lips as he rose to a sitting position.

"Oh my, that's so sweet and tasty Gary," she moaned lovingly into his ear when the kiss ended. Elisabeth felt his hand roaming down her right leg, all the way down to her ankle and smiled at his gentle touch. She had a moment of surprise followed by a shock, when Gary cuffed her ankles together with a leg separator. Upon hearing a chain, moving through the leg separator, she felt her body being pulled down to the point that her knees bent at the edge of the table. She sat up as he attached the bar to the legs of the table.

He ran his fingertips up her legs to place them mere inches away from her soaking wet desire. Those fingers made teasing circles on the top of one leg then on the other, always coming close but not touching her pleasure point. She watched in silence as he played. Next, his fingers started to travel up her tummy, between her large hanging breasts, to her shoulder. With his mouth, just a mere inch from her lips, he ordered her to lie down again.

Her mind started to spin, was she having a vertigo attack or was his very sweet presents making her mind swim into confusion? "Lie down?" she asked unsure of herself. Slowly her body went backwards under his guiding hands. Now that she was arched on her back over her handcuffed hands, he teased her mouth with his fingers. She eagerly opened her lips to suck the fingers, to taste them, to savor them. Her tongue played over and between the two fingers in her mouth. Once Gary realized that her saliva nicely covered the fingertips, he pulled them out of her mouth and started to trail them down her chin, to her neck.

When he got to one of her breasts, he swirled his fingers over the areola causing it to become hard with the nipple sticking straight out. With his other hand, he reached into the table cabinet and took out a pair of nipple clamps. He placed his mouth over her left breast and tickled it with his tongue. As he released the nipple from his teeth, he put on the first nipple clamp.

"AAHH," she cried out in surprise. The shock of the clamp stunned her as she concentrated on what he just did. Her concentration broke when she felt the second clamp clasping her right breast.

Gary enjoyed putting both those nipple clamps on, and the look of surprising shock playing across her face. He smiled to himself as the evening evolved with the shocking surprises for his submissive play toy.

He moved his two fingers into her warm cavern to manipulate it a little more. Once his fingers were wet, he ran them through her nice hairy bush before pulling on a few of those nice long pubic hairs.

Elisabeth was primed and ready for almost anything at this point. He decided she would gladly agree to have him cum in her mouth. He then pulled her up from the table and forced her down to her knees in front of him with her hands still cuffed behind her. He stood over her with his full erection in her face. He liked the idea of fucking her mouth with his hands on her head guiding her to take him deeper and deeper. Gary was in seventh heaven at the pleasures he began to receive. He had to fight the urge to explode too quickly since she had a great suctioning ability when seduced into it.

Elisabeth enjoyed sucking on Gary to a point, and this evening; he pushed her to her limits a little more, which she enjoyed. As usual, he was tolerant of her problem to give a great blowjob. Her tongue played around the head of his cock, titillating it. Getting his cock into her mouth now, there was a nice surprise for her; a taste of chocolate coated his manhood. She happily licked away at the chocolate the way she would at any kind of lollipop. Gradually, his erection became harder and longer. She sucked on the tip with her lips pulling it deeper into her mouth. His hands guided her head back and forth, building the speeding movement of her head, and before she knew it, her mouth was full of his seeds of pleasure.

Then ever so slowly, Gary pulled out of Elisabeth's mouth. What she did not swallow dripped off her lips and fell onto her breasts. He quickly took the towel that was within reach, and held it up to her lips to catch the chocolate flavored cum that was coming out of her mouth. He was delighted to see very little coming out of her. She was slowly improving her ability to swallow his seed. "That's a good girl. You did very nicely," Gary said appreciatively – he had loved every second of this encounter.

He leaned forward to help put Elisabeth bottom back on the edge of the interrogation table, carefully this time. They both sat there for a few minutes with her leaning against him for support because she was weak from her first successful blowjob. He enjoyed just holding her while he regained his own strength from this mind-blowing occurrence.

In order for her to relax, he carefully undid the cuffs before laying her back on the table. While she was making herself comfortable – as much as she could – he attached one of her wrists to the leg of the table and left the other hand free for the moment.

He left the living room to get a hot washcloth from the bathroom to clean himself as well as her over flow of his juices. She was now in a very submissive state of mind, where her desires were starting to peak even higher.

Elisabeth lay on the table in bliss at the pleasure she gave Gary. She knew that he would give her some reward, but what kind, was yet to be determined. Her reward was the washing of her face, neck and breasts with the warm cloth in his playful hand. What she wanted him to do was enter her either with his fingers, or better yet with his hard erection. Now, if only he would ask the questions that needed to be answered.

He decided to find out little things, or nothing, to have his pleasure with her just the way she was now. These small questions would delay her total satisfaction and make her beg to tell him everything. Beg to pleasure him further. Almost as if reading her mind, Gary asked, "How many copies of the files did you make?"

"I made one copy, plus a hard copy of everything," she said with hope of receiving some physical reward for her answer.

"Did you make a copy of my paper to the Department's Chairman?" he asked in a much softer tone.

"Yes." It was a soft answer with a pleading sound of unfilled desires.

Gary smiled and knew Elisabeth could not see it, which was half of the pleasure of this game. He could see everything while she was only able to see his dark shadow over her. Gary heard her, but did not let on to it, since her response was barely audible. He removed his hand from her body altogether before saying, "I already told you, I was not going to do anything unless you answered the questions. I saw your lips move but nothing came out," he laughingly said.

He saw some pleading in her eyes just before she answered a little louder this time. "I said YES," she said in an irritated tone.

The answer was not in a pleading tone this time but in an annoyed one. He was not going to allow that, in the least. He would end this before taking those sorts of answers. He turned her on her side just enough to raise her posterior off the table and gave it a good hard whack.

While lying on her side, she came dangerously close to the edge of the table. She could feel that if Gary's hand let go she would be on the floor. Elisabeth now knew that Gary was going to have it his way, all the way. If she was going to get any satisfaction, she was going to have to play by his rules.

After that smack on the rump, Gary told her clearly, "All replies are to be given in a pleasant tone, or I will turn you on your belly and beat the answers out of you." Just before rolling her to a prone position, he gave another harder smack on her nice round bottom.

Elisabeth knew him well enough to know when he was telling the truth. She determined to edge her chances of satisfaction by apologizing. "I'm sorry Sweety; I didn't mean to be so nasty in replying to your question. I hope you will forgive me." She smiled seductively at him since she wanted to continue the sexual games and not to have them turned into a painful torture.

Gary had a triumphantly smile that Elisabeth finally got this point across to her. Maybe tonight she would learn it, so she would remember it for the future of their relationship. Maybe a little hard and nasty playing would teach her a little etiquette for their dominant/submissive playtime. He wanted this relationship to grow in a healthy way.

He still had the advantage over her and was glad that she could not see his smile. He longed to kiss her passionately at that moment but he knew that would change the balance of the game. He would get his kisses later, when they would be very sweet indeed but he had to continue playing it tough for now.

"All right bitch, your apology is under consideration. Although, there is no guarantee that it will be accepted," Gary said, in an all too commanding voice. "And if you don't want to make me madder, you reply to my questions, NOW!"

Elisabeth was no longer close to a climax from this little cool down period but she knew she had no choice but to reply as sweetly as she could. "Yes Sweety," she said loud enough for him to hear without a problem.

'Sweety,' he thought. That was a good sign that Elisabeth was going to play nice for a while. He knew it might take a little longer to get to the final answers, nevertheless, he did not mind – there was still a lot of fun to be had. He had all night to tease, torture, and play with his sexual play toy.

Gary knew she could not do anything without his permission. She could not get up, go to the bathroom, or have any form of nourishment. This gave him a few other tortuous taunting ideas that he might use on her. He got up from the floor to stretch his legs for a few minutes as he walked around. He watched Elisabeth lying on the table with her eyes closed to keep the light out of them. She did not move other than the rise and fall of her chest. There was some moisture starting to grow on her skin from the warm light, which he considered turning down just a little. Turning the light down would give her the ability to see him better. Maybe in a little while, when she would be worn-out, he would turn it down and she would not notice the difference.

He reached for the tea that was on the end table. He did not realize how thirsty he was until he downed a long gulp, which made him wondered how thirsty Elisabeth could be. He was about to ask her if she wanted something to drink when he decided against it. If she wanted to have a drink, she would have to trade something for it. He turned back to Elisabeth to drip a few drops of the iced tea on her lips. As she licked each drop from her dried lips, "Want some more?" he asked.

"Yes please," she said a little hoarsely.

"Then tell me where is the diskette that you hid?" he inquired.

"There are no diskette," she said.

"No diskettes. Then how the hell did you take the material off my computer?" he said annoyed. "If you destroyed those files, you will spend the next couple of days, retyping them for me."

"I didn't destroy the files or delete them. I saved them on a CD," she told him.

He laughed softly to himself, 'I should have known she would save my work on a CD," he thought. "Okay where is the CD you made?"

"Safe and sound in the bedroom," she replied hoping for more ice tea.

"Where in the bedroom?" he ordered her to reply.

"In a night stand," she said with care. She felt her wrist being uncuffed while Gary helped her to sit up. When she regained her balance on the table, she felt a cold wetness against her hip. Elisabeth reached down to pick up the bottle of ice tea. In a few swallows, she downed half the bottle. Knowing that she did not divulge the full truth of where the CD was, she polished off the bottle quickly.

Meanwhile, Gary left the room to go to the master bedroom to look for the CD. He looked on her side of the bed first but no luck. "I should have had her tell me which nightstand," he swore to himself. He went around the bed to his side only to find no CD in the other nightstand. He sat down hard on the bed. "Damn it. In the nightstand, there are only four nightstands in the house," he said as he considered what she said. Then he headed to the guest bedroom to check the nightstand and found nothing in the drawers. Now he was getting pissed.

Gary walked out of the guestroom to head for the kitchen for a snack. As he prepared himself a sandwich, he thought of how she could have hidden the CD in any of the nightstands. He had looked in all the drawers but not behind them.

Elisabeth heard him go into the kitchen. She knew he had not found the CD because he forgot that she loved to hide his stuff in unlikely places. Give him time; he will come back for more playing and investigating.

He spent a long time in the kitchen and she wanted to call out to him to bring her a sandwich too – or maybe, set her free so she could make them a good dinner. However, she kept her mouth shut, waiting for him.

He started to wonder just how long they had been at this, so he looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was ninety minutes since he had first entered the bedroom. "WOW, that's a stretch!" he thought.

The next round of teasing, to get what he wanted, would be with food. He enjoyed sharing his meals with her. Even to the point of using her as a dinner plate. When Gary came back in the room, Elisabeth was trying to stretch out the kinks in her body.

She was getting frustrated because her shoulders were a little sore, along with her wrists. She turned around, saw his face, and knew he was not going to let her go just yet. The food in his hands only made her hungrier than she already felt. "Please Sweety, I would like something to eat as well, PLEASE," she pleaded.

Gary would let her have something to eat and drink, but she would have to trade for it. "All right, I'll let you have something to eat and drink, but you'll have to sit."

Elisabeth wanted the food and drink first. She looked at that table that was so hard when she finally noticed the pillows on the floor wanting them under her round bottom. She sat down trying to reach for the pillows, to no avail.

Gary put the items on the end table, moved over to the coffee table taking some soft rope out, and he tied her hands in front of her. Elisabeth did not say anything as he tied her up since the ropes were soft against her sore wrist.

Gary held the glass of iced tea up to her lips to let her drink, as much as she wanted. She was leaning against him since he sat behind her while she drank and ate some of the crackers. He could smell the sweetness of her hair next to his nose. He was in the mood to move the playing into the bedroom where it was softer and he could relax a little more but that area was Elisabeth's declared play area tonight.

Gary got off the table to lay Elisabeth back down. She was half-asleep from their playing. Ever so slowly, he started to arouse her again to get to the next stage of the game because this sleepiness would not do at all. He continued his little game of playing with Elisabeth's womanhood, her breasts, and her belly to get the information he was looking for until he realized that his lady was getting too tired. He wanted his final reward for playing.

He was hard once again but this time he was going to enter her sweet entrance with his firm erection. He pulled her to the edge of the table when he got on his knees as he entered his cock into her wet cavern. As he thrust into her, he questioned, "Where is the CD?"

In a moan, she replied, "In my study, in the binder with the first chapter of my story. It's marked the same way as it was on your computer."

With that answer, he slowly increased the thrust between their pelvises. Her moans grew louder with each thrust causing her to match thrust for thrust. Gary's rapid movements grew in intensity as they both had the final combined orgasm they desired.

Elisabeth sat back on the table carefully where he joined her once again. They leaned against each other for support, because exhaustion was starting to overtake them both. He enjoyed just holding her and after a few moments, his hands caressed her warm body. He kissed the nape of her neck, down to her shoulders.

Elisabeth twisted in his embrace to allow her hands to reach up to entangle her fingers in his chest hair. Her reward was a very passionate kiss, where their tongues playfully touching each other as their moans filled the room.

Gary carefully laid her back on the table all the way, as he stood up. First, he secured his prized CD. Then he went to get them both something good to eat this time. After he made a couple of tuna fish sandwiches, he returned to found Sleeping Beauty. He watched her sleep for a few moments, before he picked up Sleeping Beauty to take her to bed.

He was tired himself, while he did not get everything he wanted, he had his lady's trust in him, which was more important than the missing hard copy. Once she was on the bed, he untied the rope from her wrists, putting it on the nightstand, and then laid down next to her. Her arm went across his chest, along with her head on his shoulder, the second they were laying side by side. He put his own arms around her as he fell asleep in no time.

********

He woke early on Sunday with the alarm going off by mistake. He noticed Elisabeth had not moved an inch through the night, and there was a smile of pure pleasure still on her face. Enjoying her warmth, he lay there for a while before getting up.

When he returned from the bathroom to get dressed, he decided to lay back down with his lady instead, since she looked so pretty there in their bed. While he lay down, he got a few additional ideas that needed to be included in his report to the Department's Chairperson.