Interrogation of Elisabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Gary thought about the hard copy that was hidden somewhere in their home, but he had no idea where. He looked around the bedroom wondering if it was in here somewhere.

If so, where would she have hidden it? "Not in his dresser, the closet, or the nightstands. That left her dresser... yeah, but where in her dresser. He did not want to mess everything up, so he concentrated on the most logical place to hide it.

While fumbling her left breast gently, it hit him where she would hide the hard copy. Gary slowly got up again, he watched Elisabeth rollover on to her other side while pulling up the covers to her neck to keep warm. Then he went to her dresser to open up the top drawer where she kept her bras. He noticed the drawer was full of her fancier under wire bras that she wore at times to tease him. Looking under the bras there was the hard copy. He was relieved that it was there safe and unharmed.

Leaving Elisabeth sleeping, and his mind full of ideas for the report, he headed for his study. First, he finished writing up the first of the final exams before printing them out to proofread them later. He pulled out his handwritten version of the report, opened up the computer, and went directly to the end of the report to start typing again. When he started to type, he noticed a note for him in super large red font that said,

I've typed up your report for you the best I could.

I had a few problems reading your writing and have blank lines where you need to fill in the missing words.

Love, Elisabeth.

Gary smiled at the note as he looked at the hard copy to see what problems she had. He spent the next hour proofing the report and adding the additional information he needed as well. He was happy that this report only took him a fraction of the time he expected; it was because of what Elisabeth had done for him.

On other occasions, Elisabeth had helped him with his work, especially with the typing and the computer stuff, which made his life easier. He now owed her something a little special and would have to find a way of thanking her.

He heard a noise from another room, which alerted him to the fact that his lover was now awake. Whether she stayed up or not, was a good question. As he exited the study, he smelled something wonderful emanating from the kitchen. He followed his nose to discover Elisabeth in the process of putting breakfast on the table.

Gary came up behind Elisabeth in her new negligee, put his arms around her waist, and kissed her on the neck. He would have turned her around for a more passionate kiss but then the eggs would burn. When the eggs were cooked to perfection and on the table, he took her into his arms for a tight embrace with a passionate kiss to tell her just how much he cared for her, and how grateful he was for what she did for him.

They sat down to eat, and then Elisabeth took his hand to hold onto it while they ate their breakfast. Gary suddenly wanted to take her back to bed, as soon as breakfast was done, to enjoy some of the more pleasures from her. Picking up the last mouthful from his plate, knowing he had what he wanted already, he asked, "Where is the copy of the material that was on my computer?"

"Are we back to that again?" Elisabeth looked up at him in surprise knowing that he had gotten it already. She smiled one of her mischievous smiles that said she was willing to play again.

"We never finished last night." There was a look in his eyes, which told her 'I am going to finish one way or another.'

Elisabeth looked towards the living room with thoughts about going back to the night before. She wondered if they wanted to go another round, and knew they would when she looked at him.

When they finished cleaning up the kitchen, Elisabeth felt his hands starting to tickle her. She managed to escape his grip before he knew it. Now the hunt was on for where Elisabeth disappeared. Gary had his work cut out for him looking for his suspect again...

*********

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. Please vote or send me your comments about the story.