Intertwined Fates 20: Doomsday Approaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Start Laura," said Aaron as tearing sound rended the air and the rift began slowly inching wider.

*"Ego transporto vos tergum ut valde obscurum, ego expello vos tergum ut vorago per vox of meus cruor quod vita of meus diligo," chanted Laura as she read from the script. Re-opening her wrist wound scattering her blood over the pentagram.

The thick heavy feeling of death and intense wrongness began lessening as the rift began slowly closing in on itself.

Aaron groaned as the power drain sucked away the very essence of his life. The rift began quickly shrinking as more power flowed into the rift while Laura continued chanting. Finally with a howl the unnatural wind ceased to be and the rift vanished from sight. Then there was a flash of bright light, indicating that the rift had indeed sealed.

Aaron collapsed to the ground unconscious as Laura's hand slipped from his chest.

"Now we need to get out of here," said Steven as Laura cried out and checked over Aaron.

"That would be a good idea. We have too many injured," said Laura as she picked up Aaron.

Joy helped Carl up from the ground as he leaned his good shoulder on her as they left the chamber.

***

'Now its time for the prophecy to be fulfilled,' thought Shiva as she cackled to herself, feeling the final blast of power as the rift sealed itself.

***

"Ok, let me get that for you, Joy," said Carl as the door she was trying to open was giving her trouble.

Carl grasped the door handle and wrenched it open, the squeal of metal alerting the occupants inside. They entered and Joy shrieked at the sight of Miranda bent over Michael, feeding on him. Miranda lifted her gaze and stared at Joy. She cackled gleefully and disappeared into the consuming shadows of the room.

"No! Michael!" cried Joy as she hurried over to him, his blood still warm on his neck.

Carl wrapped a protective arm around her waist while she sobbed over her brother's body.

"I tell you now Carl, that evil murdering bitch is going to pay for this!" screeched Joy as she brushed her brother's face.

***

*"I send you back to the great darkness, I banish you back to the abyss with the power of my blood and the life of my lover"

12