Intervention Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esmeralda brought one glass of champagne to the bed and handed it to Thomas, then sat on the mattress to watch Tina's ministrations. Thomas handed the glass back to her.

"Sip," he said. She did, and smiled appreciatively as the tiny bubbles filled her mouth and then her throat. She sipped again and handed the glass back to Thomas then moved down closer to where Tina was doing her best to make her brother cum again. She put a hand on Tina's cheek, and Tina looked up at her.

"May I?" Esmeralda said.

"Of course," Tina said, and backed away. Esmeralda leaned down and Thomas groaned as he felt her mouth and tongue on him for the first time. Tina watched her work on his cock for a while, then looked up at her brother and smiled.

"You're a pretty lucky guy, you know," she said as she took his champagne glass.

"I know," he groaned, looking back at her and then down at Esmeralda. "Believe me, I know."

12