All Comments on 'Interview with Tentacle Demon Ch. 13'

by PervOtaku

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
BABIES!!!

Give us babies!!!!!! Or not, it's your story xD

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
4 stars

I had to add you as one of my favorite authors after this one. Anyone who can keep a story going this long, and still have me on the edge of my seat, is worthy. I look forward to the next part in this story, or anything else you want to write. Keep up the great work!

P.S. In case you are wondering, most good stories I read get 4 stars. I only give 5 stars to truly exceptional stories. However, you clearly have the skills to write a 5 star story someday. Keep up the good work!

dylankj1014dylankj1014over 10 years ago
5 stars

Absolutly amazing though i agree with the babie coment

purpledragonflypurpledragonflyover 10 years ago
Nice

The senator's attitude was refreshing. I like how she wasn't totally overwhelmed by him, but was a bit ballsy and took some control.

DEGEDEGEover 10 years ago
Bold Senator !!!

"When I was much younger, I did shit that would make some porn stars blush. I can handle it..." That's a statement she had to review after her new experience... I would have wished she could have get "trapped" as a sexual toy for a couple of days and exit the premises exhausted and a bit scared of what she had found too... A little mind game of recurring dreams of her overwhelming sensations would have been fun also ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous