All Comments on 'Intimacy'

by marty_08

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice - More Please!

All too believeable - especially Dad's reaction!

Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good start

Good story, one glitch though. They fucked on Tuesday night when the parents were out and the next morning was Saturday?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice

Loved the honesty of the entire story . I've looked through a few keyholes myself in the past but what I saw didn't go any further . This story tells me what I missed out on .

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
wow

I usually don't get to see that kind of ending! Maybe a part 2??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

Oh wow. That last line.

Highest quality work.

yssejyssejover 15 years ago
the tuesday then saturday comment..

obviously, the best sex will do that shit to you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
killed

you killed it on the first page as if he would want anything to do with her after she made him run around the street nude get real he would avoid and ignore her for life stop rewriting human nature

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't Believe I Wasted My Time

You have all this wonderful buildup, with some obsurdities to be sure (the streaking was nonsense). I'm guessing the author likes being embarassed. Then you get to them having sex, I'm not going to even call it fucking or making love because it was just mechanical.

And here's where the problems really start. No kissing? Seriously? Is she one of those movie prostitutes that don't kiss? I say movie prostitutes because actual prostitutes do kiss. Then when she almost certainly realizes he's a virgin she doesn't do the right thing and actually make love to him so his first time isn't so mind-blowingly fucked up.

Then the "hero" of our story gets disowned and kicked out of his home while his stupid bitch of a sister gets to continue with her life as normal? Then the troll of an author doesn't have the decency to give the story a sequel to give our hero a proper ending.

It's been four years so I doubt the author will even read this but if other authors do make sure you don't fuck over the character your readers have been taking the journey with. This story has the erotica equivalent of the "rocks fall, everyone dies" ending.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
More anomalies.

What a bitch of a sis. Doubt any of mine could have ever persuaded me to 'streak' and yes I did learn a lot through the bathroom keyhole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow, I never read an erotica so sad. Seriously, I hated the sister and felt sorry for the brother. The sex was not special at all, and even if you didn`t want it to be, could`ve been less mechanical, I think. Poor, poor Jake...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:(

You should`ve killed him in the end, that`d be better...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
total shit

glad this HACK never wrote anything else this was a total waste of time and should be deleted and put in the NONEROTIC area.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous