All Comments on 'Intimate Neighbors Ch. 01'

by carolinahusband

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i enjoyed this first try

A lovely start to a promising story with some tender love interest. I awat the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An excellant start

An excellant start keep up the effort and good works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
First time

Great first time story - congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fine writing

Hey, that was very well done! Your characters are believable and well-drawn. And they're off to a very hot start for what should be a very hot summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Job!

Nice job on your first attempt. I liked the story line and your characters. Looking forward to more!

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatover 17 years ago
Enjoyable first submission

A well written, steamy first submission. I would have liked to know about how old Mrs. Raymond was, and perhaps more description of her looks? hair - straight or wavy? full lips or thin? etc.

Maybe in the next installment, she might return the oral favor?

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Very nice

A very erotic piece of work, nicely paced and quite romantic.

Very good work, even better for a first piece.

Well done.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
WOW

Great start to a writing career. Keep up the good work and we are waiting for the next chapter.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
WOW

Great start to a writing career. Keep up the good work and we are waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your First

Well done and showing some emotion

and sexuality.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Nice start

Pretty good job of writing overall. The prose is well done and the author's style is easy to like. Like many starting authors, he generates an unfortunate mental image when he writes "My cock exploded violently inside her..." Ewwww, yuck. The guy came so hard his dick blew up. Gosh, I bet that left a mark on Doug and on Deb. Being descriptive is good, it makes the scene or the character interesting. Going overboard is not so good.

Not much plot but then again it's early as this is only chapter 1. We've not seen an impact character yet so we can only anticipate what the central conflict in the story will be.

The characters are nicely done. Doug is a young man, grown up some from his high school days but still relatively inexperienced in the ways of the world. Deb has seen the elephant and knows that relationships often don't go as we hope. That it takes more than lust, more than love to find happiness with someone else. They're both likeable and we don't any trouble identifying with them. That's good authorship and nicely done.

Good start for a May/December romance tale. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Pleasure to Read

The pace was nice. The romance was even better. The mixed emotions very well done. The ending was excellent.

I felt I knew the characters personally.

Great Job!

duke111duke111over 17 years ago
Very good

I couldn't tell the story was your first. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wish I wrote as well...

The best "lawn mowing" I have read.

I have submitted four stories and most

of the plots have been from my female co-workers.

Perhaps your wife has picked up a tale or two from

her buddies at work.

You write in an excellent style

Love

Rosehipe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercarolinahusband@carolinahusband
I've been told I write well, so I decided to combine my literary skills with something else I enjoy...sex. I would appreciate any comments or suggestions, particularly from my female readers. As always, I would appreciate your vote if you enjoyed my story (love those 5's).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES