Intimate Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't felt that way in a long time," Deb revealed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," was all I could say.

As we stood pressed against each other, Deb reached down and felt my cock for the first time. Having been focused on her pleasure for so long, my manhood had returned to its normal size. With my shaft in hand, she began to rub my tip along the folds of her warm pussy. It was all the encouragement I needed. My cock immediately began to stiffen in her tender grip as she continued to tease both of us. With each pass of her pussy, I noticed Deb had very slowly begun to pull the tip of my cock further into her lips. I was just deep enough now so that when she released her grip, her pussy held me right in place.

I wasn't sure if I was pressing into her, or vice versa, but when Deb placed her foot on the shower ledge, it really didn't matter who was taking the lead. I moved forward until my rigid shaft was poised to take this encounter to the next level. With a slight push, her pussy opened up and took me deep inside. As her hot cunt completely enveloped me, she pulled me close and kissed me. We stood there, connected in the most erotic way possible, oblivious to the water streaming over us. She seemed to enjoy the feeling of me deep inside her, not moving, but simply filling a void that was long overdue. As my excitement grew, I rhythmically began to slide my cock in and out, beginning what I hoped would be an encounter I would never forget.

Then, Deb slowly raised her hips and slid herself off of me.

"Fuck me, Doug," she growled. "I want you to fuck me hard."

She turned around and changed the shower setting so it was now was emitting a mist as fine as an evening fog. Now facing away from me, Deb leaned forward and placed her hands on the shower wall. She then slowly stepped backward with one foot and then the other, until her firm ass and shaved pussy were pointed upward in an exhibition of sexuality I had never before encountered.

As she gazed back at me over her shoulder, the look of seduction on her face was enough to make any man weak in the knees and I had no doubt about who was now in control of the situation.

"I want to feel you now. I want that hard cock inside of me," she demanded. "Fuck me like you have never fucked any other woman in your life."

I strode forward, forcing my shaft past her pussy lips and straight inside her as she wanted.

"Oh fuck," she exclaimed. "That's what I wanted. Give it to me all at once."

There was nothing that was going to be done slowly or gently this time. She wanted to be fucked and I was certainly going to honor her request. I began to pound myself into her smooth cunt. Harder and harder until you could almost keep time to the rhythm we were producing as bare skin slapped together. I grabbed her hips and forcefully pulled her back into my cock, hoping to fill every inch of pussy she possessed. With each thrust of my cock, Deb seemed to grunt with a level of animal sexuality that I had never heard before. I began to feel that familiar tensing of her inner being, only this time it was around something neither of us ever could have imagined. As if she was massaging my shaft from deep inside her, her pussy's repeated clenching and releasing was quickly bringing me to the edge.

"I want you to cum in me. Shoot it deep. I want to feel you cum," she said with a tone that exuded both aggressiveness and anticipation.

I continued to pound her from behind for a few more seconds until the vacuum that was surrounding my cock extracted its desired reward. My cock exploded violently inside her, stream after stream of cum pouring out from what seemed to be the depths of my soul. As I came, Deb pushed back, making sure that I had no escape and everything I had to give was kept deep inside her.

As the final spasms of my own orgasm subsided, I reached out to hold onto the towel rack lest I fall in exhaustion. Deb slowly turned around, giving me that same smile she flashed when I first pulled into my driveway. She kissed me gently and got out of the shower.

"I'm going to get dressed now. Your clothes are on top of the hamper in the hall," she stated.

As I got dressed, I wondered if that was an invitation to stay, or a request to leave. I turned off the bathroom light and made my way back through the house not sure of anything. Deb had also gotten dressed, only this time she was wearing a pink summer dress and not the yellow bikini.

"Doug, there are a few things we need to talk about," she said softly.

"Well, this is it," I thought. This was the point where I was going to get the old 'this was a mistake and can never happen again' line. I braced myself to face the 'thanks and goodbye' speech with whatever strength I had left after our encounter.

"You made me feel something I have not felt in a long, long time," Deb revealed. "I can't explain it and I really don't want to find the reasons why, but everything we did tonight felt, right."

I was stunned. This wasn't the conversation I had prepared myself for and stood there silently as she continued.

"I don't know how you feel about me now, or how you will tomorrow after you have had a chance to reflect on what just happened, but I want you to know I consider this anything but a one-time fling."

I was trying to come up with a good response, actually any response, as her words resonated through my mind. There was a long pause before I began to answer this unanticipated scenario.

"Right now, I honestly don't know what to think about what happened," I replied.

Upon hearing my words, the confidence this stunning woman had displayed in the shower had been replaced with a look of resignation nearly identical to the one I had prepared myself for only minutes earlier.

"But," I continued, "I do know that we have all summer to figure that out. Together."

Whether it was from the heat of the moment or if it was truly something more than unbridled passion, my words were honest and from the heart. I was willing to take the time to explore the path we started down this afternoon.

Deb smiled, as if in relief that another man had not considered her unworthy of his love and companionship.

"Would you like to stay for dinner? I haven't had company over in quite a while," she asked.

"I'd love to, but only if you let me do the cooking," I replied. "I learned how to make a mean macaroni and cheese at school."

Deb just smiled and sat down at the table, resting her chin on her hand as she watched me walk toward the pantry. Looking back, it was only then that I noticed the pale white indentation around her ring finger, right where her diamond wedding band used to be.

12