Intimate Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is incredible!" Alex exclaimed. "I never imagined you and I would do anything like this."

"Me either," Cassie responded. "I know I shouldn't do this, but now that we are, let's both enjoy ourselves."

"Yea. Not sure how much longer I can keep going. It feels so good."

Cassie said, "Just enjoy and try to hold off longer if you can. I am so close to cumming."

As soon as she said that, he announced he could not hold back, so she quickly pulled away and sat next to him. She grasped his cock, and he exploded all over her hands. Cassie luckily didn't let any get on Molly's bed sheets. She kept stroking his cock, squeezing until the last drop. She was tempted to lick it off, but didn't want to make things seem any dirtier. She looked at him, and knew was satisfied. Cassie got off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean her hands.

When I came out he was still lying on the bed with his soft cock, and cum over his tummy and thighs. I picked up that night gown from the floor and wore it.

"Take a shower if you want Adam. I'm going to see if my clothes are dry," Cassie said.

She watched him going to the bathroom while she started the dryer. She removed her things from the

dryer and left them on Molly's bed. Adam was sitting on the bed apparently thinking of something. And he was wearing all his clothes. They kept quiet, not sure what to say.

"Don't tell anyone about what happened between us," Cassie finally said.

"Okay," He replied.

The phone rang again, and it was Molly asking Cassie if she was still at her house, and that she was on her way home.

"Yes I am," She replied.

"Is Adam okay?" Molly asked.

"He's fine. We are just talking."

"I'll be there in about 20 minutes," Molly said and hung up.

"I should get ready to leave," Cassie said as she took off the gown and started dressing. Adam was not looking at her while she put on her clothes.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing really," He replied. "It's just that...well...this was so good and I know it can't happen again."

"One never knows," Cassie responded.

Before leaving Molly's bedroom she made sure that there wasn't any evidence of the sexual encounter between her and Adam. She hugged him and felt his erection press again her waist. She fondly recalled the ability of youth to get aroused easily.

"Hey Cassie," Molly said as she entered the house. "Thank you so much for staying with Adam."

"You don't need to thank me. Adam is a good guy and we had so much fun.. I called a cab and it will be here soon. I can get my car started in the morning."

"You can stay here tonight if you want," Molly said.

"I got things to take care of at home, but thanks for the offer. I will see you later."

Cassie looked at Adam, and could tell he had many questions for her.

***

Ginger Carpenter reclined on the lounge chair next to her apartment complex's swimming pool wearing a new pink bikini with tie strings for the top and bottom. She was fully aware how much it showed off every curve of her body. Her mind wandered, as it often did, to her desires and needs. Then her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a male voice.

"Hi. I'm Tyler. Mind some company?"

"Huh? What? I'm sorry. You caught me daydreaming. Please join me."

"I think you really have nice hands," he said.

"My hands are not what guys usually notice first, but thanks. I'm Ginger by the way."

"Well Ginger to be honest, you look nice all over. But I do think hands can be very sensual."

They talked for a while about any topic that came to mind. She learned that he was a commercial pilot and twenty-eight. He had never married, and recently broken up with his girlfriend after discovering her cheating on him.

"I know we just met Ginger, but would you consider having dinner with me? Wherever you want to eat."

She thought about her reply for a moment, then said, "Tell you what. We can have dinner at my apartment? I'm a really good cook if I do say so myself."

"Are you sure that's okay? You barely know me."

"Any man who likes my hands can't be all bad."

"Sounds OK then. What time?"

"Well let's say in three hours. I'm in apt 212."

"Sounds like a good idea. After dinner I can give you a back or foot massage, if you would like that of course. I'm not asking you to get naked for me, just a thought." Tyler said.

"I know, that sounds nice. See you in a few hours."

Ginger headed to her apartment and took a long shower. Her body ached for attention, and in some ways she wanted to give herself to Tyler later. Yet she did not want to rush into intercourse, or let him think she was easy. She slipped on a red blouse and a black skirt that exposed her toned legs. Underneath she wore a red bra and black panties, even though she did not intend to show them off. Tyler arrived right on time, and she offered him a drink while she finished the meal. When dinner was ready, they sat down to eat. When they finished, Tyler praised Ginger on her talents in the kitchen.

"Thanks, but that's not the only place that I have talents," Ginger said without thinking.

"Tell me a little about you," he requested.

"Well, you should know that I have only been sexually involved with women for the past 4 years, since I was 16."

"That's cool. May I ask why?"

"Sure. When I was in tenth grade, I got used by a couple men, so I started to date girls. I probably deserved some of it though."

"Why is that?"

"Well around that time I started giving guys oral sex or jerking them off to get rides or a little extra spending money. And I wanted to be popular. But it was for the wrong reasons."

"I think a lot of girls did that. What happened to make you stop?"

"I was with one of my boyfriends that I had been sexually active with for a few months. He still lived at home and we were in his room. He handed me some handcuffs and looked at me with a sly grin. I knew what he had in mind and quickly removed all of my clothing and let him handcuff me to the bed post. I sucked him until he was fully hard, then he climbed on top of me. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot it all over my breasts and belly. Then he slipped on his pants and went into the hallway, leaving me still cuffed. I assumed he needed to use the bathroom and would be back soon. Well he did return, but with his two brothers. There I was with my arms up over my head while they stared at my exposed body. After they left, he released me and handed me some tissue. I dressed and left, and told him to never talk to me again."

"What a jerk! That must have been embarrassing."

"I'll say! Almost as bad as the next thing that happened."

"Tell me?"

"About a month later, another boyfriend called and asked me to come over to his house because his parents were gone till late. When I got there, he was lying on the back yard lounge chair nude. There was a high fence around his house so he didn't have to worry about anyone seeing him. Since I had never sunbathed nude, I stripped and joined him. He asked if he could put lotion on me, and I told him yes. He started rubbing my body, paying special attention to my boobs. I started to get horny being outside nude so I knelt next to him and grabbed his cock. I straddled his waist and I rode him until he came inside of me. As I rolled off of him, his parents and sister walked through the back screen door. I was in shock and told him that I thought there were supposed to be gone. He said they had been there all along and even taped the whole thing."

"Really?" Tyler said. "That was not very good."

"I know, but then it got even weirder."

"How?"

"He told his family was intimate with each other."

"Oh wow!"

"Yea. Then I saw his sister and Dad start to undress, so I grabbed my clothes and took off. I never talked to him again."

"Can't blame you at all."

"I later found out that they occasionally watched the video when having fun with each other. Seemed so wrong."

"Sorry those guys were so indecent to you."

"Thanks," Ginger said. "Will you please rub my feet?"

"Of course."

She kicked off her shoes, placed her bare feet in his lap, and wiggled her toes in anticipation. As Tyler took turns on her feet, she melted into the sofa and enjoyed the pampering. After twenty minutes of having her feet rubbed by his strong hands, she felt disappointed when he stopped.

"Oh, all done already?" she asked.

"Well, unless you want your back done."

"That sounds nice, but would I have to take my top off?"

"That's up to you. I could do it over your blouse."

Ginger asked him to wait a few minutes, and went to her bedroom. She removed her skirt and top, and then decided to take off her bra. She wrapped a big bath towel around her, and then called for Tyler to join her.

He sat behind her on the bed and placed his hands on her shoulders. His strong hands felt so good as he massaged the muscles of her shoulders, neck, and upper back. He then caressed her shoulders and the exposed skin above her towel. He used firm, but gentle pressure, and with each circular motion his fingers moved slowly downward.

"So what made you start being with women? Alex inquired.

"A friend of mine was bisexual and we had masturbated together a few times, and she had hinted about doing more. So we had a sleep over and slept in the same bed. After kissing awhile she started licking my nipples, and before the night was over we had given each other several orgasms by hand and mouth."

"That sounds hot!" Tyler exclaimed.

"It was. Since then I have made out with about a dozen women."

Ginger sensed he wanted to touch her breasts, and in a way she wanted the same thing. When his fingers slipped under the towel and touched her nipple, she felt him hesitate.

"I'm sorry . . . I shouldn't do that," Tyler apologized.

"It's OK. To be honest, it's been way too long since they were touched," Ginger replied.

She turned to face him, dropped the towel to her waist, and exposed her breasts. For several minutes, his hands softly caressed them. Each time they came in contact with her nipples, Ginger felt a spark of desire run down her spine. She loved the touch, and knew she could become attached to him easily. Ginger figured Tyler was probably aroused, but by being a gentleman, did not want to make her feel pressured to do anything.

"Tyler? Would you let me see you naked? I'd like to show you all of me, but I'm just not sure how far I'm ready to take this."

"Whatever you want."

"Let me see you and we can see what happens from there."

Tyler stripped and stood before her nude, as his erection twitched invitingly. She reached out and tenderly stroked the shaft with one hand, and cupped his balls with the other. She really wanted to feel it inside her, but felt that should wait until another time. Ginger stood, dropped the towel down to the floor, and modeled for him wearing only black panties. She knew that a few dark curls could be seen above the lacy material.

"You are so sexy," Tyler said softly.

Ginger asked him to sit beside her on the bed. She slipped his cock in her mouth, and slid it slowly back and forth between her warm lips. She wanted to take as much down her throat as possible, but the best she could manage was just over half its length. As she pleased him, Ginger slipped her hand inside her panties, and fingered herself rapidly. She needed sexual relief and decided not to deprive herself of pleasure. This way she hoped to get off also. In just moments she climaxed, and moaned around his shaft until it was over. It was no doubt one of the best orgasms from masturbation in months.

"Ginger, oh this feels so good . . . I need too . . . can't . . . hold back . . ."

"Then don't try to, let it happen," Ginger said, and braced herself for his ending.

Seconds later he exploded fully in her mouth. She eagerly swallowed every spurt, and purred like a kitten around his shaft as the flow ended. The quantity was much more than she had expected, but she found the taste to be very satisfying.

"I hope you didn't feel like you had to do that," Tyler said.

"Not at all, I really wanted to. And I enjoyed making you feel good."

Tyler looked deep into her eyes and asked, "Would you consider being my girlfriend?"

Ginger embraced him tightly since his request was just what she needed. Someone to share her lonely times and feelings with. A man that she felt would be her friend, and not just her lover.

"Yes, I would love to be your girl. Thank you so much for asking. But I think you better go home, or I might keep you all night. And I don't want to go all the way, not just yet."

Tyler dressed, and they kissed tenderly for several minutes before he left. After he was gone, Ginger knew that a huge emotional weight had just been lifted in her life. She also knew that they would likely form a pleasant bond, and soon enjoy more sexual adventures.

***

Lexie Carpenter prepared to leave from her job at the health club when she was approached by Shane Hansen, the activity director, and her immediate supervisor. She considered him a friend, and always welcomed the chance to chat with him. She wore shorts and a T-shirt over the red bikini she wore as a lifeguard, but could still feel his eyes roam over her body. She had met him a year ago when he hired her, and really enjoyed her first job. Shane was six-foot three with an athletic build. She admired his perfectly tanned skin, easy nature, and wavy dark hair. Although Lexie thought of herself as cute, she never figured on being his type.

"Can I offer to take you to dinner this evening?" he asked.

"Sure why not."

Shane followed Lexie to her apartment, where she quickly changed clothes and rejoined him. They went to a Mexican place, and visited as they ate. Lexie could not keep her mind from wondering how things might be between them if she ever took the chance. Before he took her home, he asked if they could stop by his house to pick up his grocery list since he needed to go to the store after dropping her off. Lexie agreed and entered his home. Just as she sat on the sofa, the wind picked up outside and torrential rain began to pour.

"Well I hate to go out in this," Shane said. "But I should probably get you home."

"No rush, I can stay longer." She replied.

"Can I be honest with you Lexie?"

"Sure can."

"Well I've always liked you and sometimes think things I shouldn't, but I guess that just makes me human."

Lexie replied, "I like you too, but also realize I can't live in a fantasy."

"What did you mean fantasy?"

Lexie sighed and said, "Look at us. I'm eighteen and you are twenty-six. You're like a dream to me, and I'm more like a best friend to you."

"Lexie, eight years age difference is not all that much these days. Everyone needs true love, both physical and emotional. I've been looking, and sometime have thought I may find it with you."

Lexie was silent a moment, then said, "I want to be desired and told I'm beautiful. I need to be loved so badly it hurts. But I can't expect you to just fall into my arms."

Shane sat beside her on the sofa and caressed her shoulder. The touch sent chills down her spine, and made her wonder if he was coming onto her. She debated going home in the rain, or staying to see what happened.

"Lexie, we have nothing to lose, and everything to gain."

Lexie shook her head, "Won't that damage our good work relationship?"

"Every time I see you wearing that bikini at the club, it makes me think about possibilities. I've even tried to undress you with my eyes more than once."

"Really?"

Shane held her hand and said, "Yes, but I won't push this, just felt it had to be said."

The wind picked up even more as both sat in silence looking at the other, minds full of thoughts and ideas. Lexie again wondered if she should leave, but also sensed he needed a friend.

"Will you let me stay here tonight?" she asked. "I'd gladly sleep on the sofa. It's really getting dark and nasty out there."

"Of course you may," Shane responded. "You can take my bed and I'll stay out here."

"But it's your bed, I wouldn't feel right."

"You're my guest Lexie, and I must insist."

That night, as she lay in his bed, Lexie wondered how many women had shared themselves with him. She could hear him pacing in the living room and wanted to talk to him more. But she decided the temptation was too great, and figured it may lead to more. Although interested in him, she was unsure how he felt. And personal thoughts were also keeping her awake. She had never been nude online with anyone, and wondered about revealing her body to Shane. Just as she was dozing off, she heard a soft knock on the door.

"Lexie? You awake?"

"Yea. Come on in."

There was just enough light coming from the outdoor street light to allow her to see that Shane was wearing only boxers. He approached the bed, sat down on the side, and hung his head. She sensed that he was deep in thought and needed an understanding friend. At that moment, Lexie felt a little concern at being in his bed fully nude. She sat up, being sure to keep her breasts covered with the sheet.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I feel bad if I made you uneasy before, hoping for things with us."

"Don't feel bad, I'm flattered," she replied, stroking his hair and back.

Using more soothing words, she eventually coaxed him to lie down. She sat next to him, keeping covered until he calmed down and fell asleep. For several moments she just watched him sleep and gently stroked his hair. Finally, she slipped under the covers and soon slept as well.

Once during the remainder of the night, Lexie found herself on her side behind him with her bare tits against his back. She wrapped her arm around his side and rested it there for several moments. Curious, she then reached below his stomach. She felt his cock sticking out through the opening of his boxers, and held it in her hand. Feeling that he was aroused, she hoped he was dreaming about her. She nearly woke him up and ask him to make love to her, but instead she rolled away. As she drifted back to sleep she wondered if he had felt her there.

The next morning, he took her home after making breakfast for them. Nothing more was said about the previous night and sharing a bed. But Lexie wondered if something wonderful may have begun between them.

***

More to come soon!

Comments welcome and appreciated.

12