Intimate with Shara!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shara said she was turned on from fucking me and her pussy was in need of more attention before she takes me over her lap. Finally Shara removed the handcuffs welcoming my mouth back into her crotch keeping a hand on my ponytail pulling whenever I licked too hard. Shara said I hate to admit it but you can eat pussy allot better than your x-wife which makes me regret that I didn't get together with you a long time ago. If you can lick my asshole as good as my pussy I'm going to adopt you as my oral slave. Shara opened legs giving me full entrance to her sweet smelling pussy. This time I slowly pulled her labia lips making them engorge with blood treating them like a delicate flower petals. Shara kept begging for my tongue as I slowly pushed it into her goddess cup. She grabbed me with both hands when she felt my tongue began fucking her. This time I spent a good 30 minutes driving her crazy with lust as her fingernails dug deeply into my scalp. She kept crying out for more threatening to give me a beating if I stopped. I could feel her clitoris growing with my upper lip which started tickling it as I continued tongue fucking her. This technique worked so well Shara began screaming and coming squirting my mouth and face with female juices. Keeping my head captive between her powerful thighs as she came I felt like I was in a wrestling match. Finally Shara let me go pulling me to her face licking her juices from my face kissing me until she was sucking my tongue for more of her spent fluids showing her lesbian desires for the tastes and smells of pussy.

After licking my face Shara kissed me fully up on the mouth lying on top of me massaging me with your breasts as we traded tongues. Licking her way to my left ear Shara whispered that she wanted her ass worshipped with my tongue. Rolling over on her belly spreading her leg she lewdly waved her bottom at my mouth. I playfully bit her luscious cheeks all over making her squeal and jump. At the same time I pushed a middle finger into her butthole slowly massaging around the sides of her anus making it open up and relax. I wanted to give her a buttlicking she would never forget. As I finger fucked her asshole Shara cursed me promising me a hairbrush paddling afterwards. After driving her crazy with all the biting, Shara begged me to tongue her butthole. I started at the top of her crack and began licking it in a circular motion slowly moving downwards to her asshole keeping my finger moving in and out as I licked. Shara was wiggling all over excited about getting her asshole eaten by a pro. I never met a woman yet that didn't allow me to pleasure her asshole. The only problem with performing "analictus" the sacred backdoor oral loving, one has to remember to never go back to licking your lover's pussy until you've washed your nasty mouth out with soap and mouthwash. Shara squealed as I started licking around my finger and pushing my tongue into her butthole slowly removing my finger I stuck it in my mouth licking it off still tasting a little soapy from the shower.

Pulling Shara's cheeks apart with both hands I looked at her beautiful butthole and planted my lips all around it giving her a welcoming buttlicking French kiss. Opening and closing my lips she could feel them rubbing all around the outer part of her sensitive anus while every time I opened my lips I pushed my tongue inside. Shara had full control of her anal muscles tightening her butthole whenever I pushed my tongue inside. Then she would tease me by relaxing luring my tongue back inside for another taste. I think she was finally finding out that a well trained submissive male can give as much pleasure as one of her girlfriends. I started licking all around her anus setting all of her nerve endings on fire. Shara was so turned on she was busy fingering her pussy trading hands so that she could lick her juices with wanton desires of eating pussy. I was hoping someday soon I would be able to watch her in action. I was hoping to give Shara a full on anal orgasm but she was busy flicking her clit which I found was her main pleasure button. I was getting so turned on eating her ass I pushed the same finger that I had in her butthole into my asshole finger fucking myself as I licked her asshole. I forgot all about my cock with a pink handkerchief tightened around it having already gone limp and useless. All my consentration was giving pleasure to Shara's asshole and fingering myself at the same time.

Crying out for me to fuck her deep with my tongue I formed it as thick as I could and started pounding it in and out of her asshole as she kept tension on her anal muscles as I forcefully had to push it inside giving her more of stimulation. Five minutes of this and lots of clitoral massage and Shara was coming all over the sheets soaking everything beneath us. I kept fucking her asshole with my tongue as she wildly gyrated all over. Finally she pulled sideways avoiding the soaked sheets falling on her back, her heart beating fast taking deep breaths out of her mouth pulling me up on top of her for a kiss not caring where my mouth had been. Showing no sign of being repulsed from kissing someone who has just been eating her asshole Shara gave me a full on French kiss licking my lips and sucking my tongue thanking me for pleasuring her. We both knew that once we locked lips there would be no more pussy licking but we didn't care. Both of us had shared the intimacy of each other's orifices finding a sexual common ground between a lesbian and a male lesbian.

Sitting with our backs against the headboard we shared some more wine but we were already intoxicated with our wild lovemaking. After we finished our glass of wine Shara suggested I wash my mouth out just in case she wanted her pussy licked again. I quickly ran to the bathroom and washed my mouth and lips with soap then used mouthwash swishing my mouth completely clean. I was actually getting more of a buzz eating Shara's pussy then drinking wine. I knew if she wanted me to take the time to clean my mouth out she certainly wanted more oral sex. I was actually glad because this meant she actually enjoyed me eating her pussy and asshole.

Shara discussed her lesbianism telling me in her searches for lovers she's learned a lot about having sex with women and finding the perfect partner. Shara fell in love with the female body during puberty enjoying all the changes she had becoming a woman. She got turned off to young studs in college who only wanted to use her body for their own selfish orgasms. Experimenting with several women at the dorm they formed their own secret lesbian club learning the arts of oral pleasures. Shara said the girl's would get naked and pair up having "make out sessions" causing all their inhibitions to fall. Shara said she was one of the more aggressive women willing to go down on any of the girls. She told me some of the girls were borderline curious but they would hold them down with their legs spread as one of the more orally skilled girls initiated her. Shara said they all stopped fighting once they felt a velvet tongue licking their pussies and by the time they came and they were crying out to their lovers name for more.

I asked Shara how she got into strapon play telling her that was the hottest buttfucking I ever got. Giving my bare ass a sharp smack Shara said if you stick with me that's the only intercourse you're going to get saying she loves being the giver during strapon play and particularly enjoys fucking ass. Shara said one of the girls in their group Karen had a butch mom named Janis that offered to give a class on strapon play. Karen who was a cute little femme looked just like Janis. Both had short black hair blue eyes and sexy bodies. The girls in the group were definitely against male penetration but when Janis gave her talk on strapon play with butch lesbians fucking them to orgasm this sounded exciting. Janis explained that by using a squeaky clean dildo of choice, meaning you could pick the size, shape, and length of the dildo you preferred there was no worries of STD's or venereal diseases as long as they used a dildo for each orifice for personal use. When it came time for a demonstration we were surprised when Janis pointed to her daughter Karen. Shara said she wasn't surprised because several of the girls in the group had either lesbian or bisexual mothers.

Karen acted embarrassed at first stripping naked in front of all the girls but after her mom gave her several hard smacks on her bare bottom she obediently laid herself over pillows on all fours red faced with humiliation. Kneeling in front of her daughter Janice slowly stripped explaining that it is easier to gets a woman to submit to strapon sex if she watches the slow erotic transformation of a woman with a pussy to a woman with a cock. Janis explained that she was going to demonstrate vaginal and anal intercourse to orgasm. When Karen heard the word anal she got worried begging her mom not to do it. When Janis removed her black lace bra showing off her beautiful upturned breasts she pushed her left strawberry size nipple into Karen's mouth to shut her up. With a quick flick of her wrists Janis removed her skirt showing off her shaven pussy through and her black crotchless panties. Pulling her nipple from Karen's mouth she replace it with her pussy explaining to the girls that forced oral sex gets their submissive lesbian lover in the mood for strapon play.

Shara took away my wine glass and told me to get to work on her crotch again because talking about lesbian play was making her horny. As soon as I got in place Shara told me to go slow just giving her enough tongue to encourage the story. I gently began sucking and licking her labia lips giving her my total attention. Shara started stroking my hair telling me that was exactly the pressure she wanted talking once more. Shara said all the girls were standing around the bed rubbing their crotches watching Janice and Karen. Moving her crotch away from Karen's mouth we could already tell that Karen was drunk on pussy begging for more. Her lips were glistening with Janis' juices as she hungrily licked them clean. Janice had already choset a harness and two dildos for the demonstration. Slowly she strapped on the black leather harness tightening it up so that it fit her curvaceous body. Taking the larger pink dildo which was about 9in. long and 2in. in diameter Janis pushed it into the nickel ring stroking it right in front of Karen's face. Grabbing the shaft she gently started rubbing Karen's lips with the head until she opened her mouth. Pointing out that full on lesbians never suck men's cocks but a good dyke will force her submissive lover to suck it anyway.

Janis pushed the dildo into her daughter's mouth fucking her mouth with deeper and deeper strokes until she was pushing the dildo down her throat. Shara said all the girls were surprised that Karen could actually swallow a 9in. dildo. Pulling the dildo from Karen's mouth full of saliva Janis quickly move behind her daughter wiggling the head of the dildo up and down her pussy lips until she found her entrance. Pointing out the importance of knowing your partner and how big her vagina was Janis shifted her hips sliding the entire 9ins. inside. Giving a yank on my ponytail Shara told me it's time for you to push your slippery tongue inside. As soon as I obeyed and she could feel me fucking her with my tongue Shara continued. Janice had her daughter so turned on that it didn't take long and she was crying out her mother's name wiggling her hips fighting the dildo as she came. Janis had to dig in her nails and hold bottoming out the dildo moving with her daughters to keep it buried inside. Finally Karen breathing deeply and enjoying her orgasm slowed down as Janis continued fucking her pussy. Janice told the girls to never stop fucking even if a person comes, not only to show your dominance but to show that you are the sole giver of pleasure. Janis also pointed out that the strapon is far more superior to a real cock because she can continue fucking and bring her lover to another orgasm without waiting for an erection. Janus pulled the dildo from Karen anyhow depriving her of more pleasure.

Pulling the dildo from Karen's pussy Janis moved back in front of her daughter and pushing it back into Karen's mouth giving her a taste of her own juices which Janis pointed out is a must to remind a lover of pussy. Once the dildo was completely sucked clean Janis removed it replacing it with a slimmer vibrating dildo. Pointing out that a vibrating dildo was good for a woman's asshole because it gave her more pleasure because she was lacking a prostate gland so the anus should be given maximum stimulation. I kept slowly tongue fucking Shara's pussy as she talked knowing I was getting her quite turned on because I could feel her pushing into my mouth moving her hips slowly as my tongue slipped in and out. I could tell she was an expert at holding off on her orgasm as she continued talking. Shara said all the girls were shamelessly playing with themselves having never seen strapon sex before and were about to watch their girlfriend get fucked by her own mom up the ass. Janice knelt probably behind Karen spreading her daughter's legs wide pouring a judicious amount of oil into her crack. Janis pointed out that it was important to keep the two middle fingernails of the hand that you wipe with cut short for anal penetration. Karen moaned and as her mother goosed her butthole with both fingers working the lubrication in deeply. Shara said she was so turned on watching she had several fingers in her pussy with one hand and two fingers in her asshole with the other hand frantically finger fucking both of her orifices.

Shara said as soon as Janis removed her fingers she could hear the vibrating dildo slowly disappearing into Karen's butthole. Karen cried out as the entire length slowly snaked into her rectum. With the dildo buried and buzzing in Karen's butthole causing her to curse and buck frantically trying to escape the painful impalement Janis held on rotating her hips drilling Karen deeper. Janis pointed out that if you want your lover to completely submit this is the best way to do it. Janis slowly started fucking Karen who was still wiggling and cursing causing her mom to give her several slaps on both cheeks to calm her down. Shara pulled my mouth upward telling me to start sucking her clit. I could tell she was getting close and finally wanted to come. Sucking her swollen clit between my lips using the tip of my tongue to lightly flick the exposed head Shara dug her fingernails into my scalp pulling me tightly into her crotch screaming as she came squirting my face once again with pussy juices. Lapping away I enjoyed all the sweet juices of the goddess. Finally when she finished coming she pulled my face to hers kissing and licking my mouth sharing the prize.

Holding my head between her breasts and stroking my hair Shara finally finished her story. After Karen wildly came from the buttfucking Janis pulled her over her lap giving her a long well deserved spanking. Janis then picked the three most dominant girls in the group helping them strapon harnesses and dildos. Shara said it was hot fucking her best friend Gina's pussy for the first time. Shara said all three submissive women were on their bellies over the bed getting fucked at the same time as Janis barking out orders like an army sergeant. The bedroom was filled full of cursing, moaning, the sound of butts getting slapped, and giggles from all the women doing the fucking. No one stopped until all three women came. Janis helped the girls change out there dildos lube up all three assholes, as all three girls lost their anal cherries at the same time. To make amends the girls traded places and the submissive women fucked the dominant women's assholes so there would be no hard feelings in the group. Shara said Gina really gave it to her good spanking her butt for the entire fuck for payback.

Shara admitted that from that day on they had adopted strapon sex as part of their lovemaking saying she fucks her girlfriend Gina more often but sometimes when she is in the mood she will bend over for a sensuous ass fucking. Shara told me that she was glad I was a submissive who enjoyed getting fucked because she was in such a nasty mood today she would've fucked me anyway. Telling me it was getting late but she didn't want me to leave before she gave me the paddling she promised, Shara reached into her purse for her boar bristle Oakwood hairbrush, patting her lap with it ordering me over on my belly face down. Shara told me if I really wanted to be part of their group being punished was going to be a big part of my acceptance in the group. Laying over her lap facing her left arm she quickly threw her right leg over my knees holding me down plus she pushed her left hand into the small of my back making it impossible to escape. Immediately she began brushing my bare bottom with the prickly bristles inflaming all the nerve endings getting me ready for the paddling. My heart was racing my belly had butterflies as Shara explained that this technique makes the spanking more painful promising me she would have never let me go without a good paddling. Flipping the hairbrush over Shara immediately began taking full swings spanking cheek to cheek with full force driving my head forward with every whack. I could feel the hairbrush melting into my butt muscles to the bone. After the fourth smack I was crying out and fighting every blow but she held on tight and continued spanking me until both of my cheeks were blistered. Finally she dropped the paddle loosened her grip and allowed me to continue crying like a baby over her lap. Slowly massaging my well paddled cheeks Shara explained where she got her dominant streak.

Shara said that her mother taught her how to be dominant by taking out her latent lesbian desires on her bare bottom punishing her with a paddle. They actually went to a gay/lesbian therapist who finally got her mother after this several sessions to admit that she was a non-practicing lesbian. She admitted she had been spanking her daughter because of her frustrated desire to take Shara to bed. Shara said she'd already have been a practicing lesbian being more experienced than her mother. The therapist suggested that in the safety and of her office that they kiss. To Shara's surprise the kiss led to a long half hour episode getting so hot they almost made love right there. Her mom admitted that kissing her daughter was a lot more loving than spanking her. Shara said they ended up taking a naked swim in the backyard pool and ended up in bed for the rest of the night. Shara said she taught her mom how to eat pussy that night. When they woke up in the morning things were kind of awkward but after an intimate talk her mom still wanted parental authority insisting on paddling Shara. Reluctantly Shara agreed but this time her mom took her over her lap pushing her thumb into her asshole and her two middle fingers into her pussy spanking her to orgasm with her right hand telling her just because she had to teach her mom how to eat pussy she still knows a thing or two about using fingers in the right places.

Shara said that her mom taught her all about being dominant using spanking and physical force to seduce Shara's submissive girlfriends. Shara said that in college she spanked every single one of her girlfriends and they always came back for more. Her best friend Gina became her full time lover and secretly she allowed Gina to spank her as well. Shara congratulated me on and taking a good whipping and a hard paddling today because most women can't take that much punishment saying she'll enjoy having me around just to discipline especially when she's in a nasty mood.

After a long hot soapy shower Shara had to go. We got dressed and Shara pushed her pink handkerchief in my right back pocket telling me with a wink to make sure it was in my pocket the next time we met or I may get her red strap instead!