Into The Clearing

Story Info
Daren observes wildlife up close.
2k words
4.32
46k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daren took the job because he was tired of the office life, the back-biting, the economics, the intrigue. He needed to get away, slow down, hear himself think for awhile. Also, because he had a scare that made him reconsider his career moves. When he heard about the job as Ranger, it seemed like the perfect opportunity. He had worked with the Forestry Department straight out of college for a few years and had really loved it. But his girlfriend, Abby, insisted he "make something of himself".

So he found a job in the corporate world and joined the fast track to success and happiness. Success came quickly, happiness never did. He moved up the corporate ladder easily, he was a team player and had an innate ability to please the masses. He was successful, really, beyond all his expectations. But he lost so much. Abby moved on to a man who had more time for her. His parents grew old and died while he was in meetings. His brothers and sister found love, marriage, kids and suburban living. Even his old college pals headed in different directions, actually doing all the things they had idealistically planned in late night dorm sessions.

Daren chased the dream Abby had for him, making it his dream, buying a spacious apartment, filling it with lovely furniture and expensive toys, moving in elite circles. He rarely had time to think, and when he did, he rarely thought about his life, just his next deal.

When he had the first chest pains, he ignored them. They persisted. Working out caused his chest to hurt. Eating caused his chest to hurt. Preparing for meetings caused his chest to hurt. Finally, just being asleep, alone, in his own bed, caused his chest to hurt. His doctor told him that this was a warning sign. He was a young man, healthy and strong, yet his body was rebelling against his stress-filled life. The doctor recommended a long vacation, followed by a more relaxed lifestyle.

It was during his forced vacation when Daren saw the notice. A position for a Ranger in the nearby mountains. It was a summer job, complete with rustic cabin, a neat Ranger Jeep and lots of fresh air and time to relax. Daren called the Forestry Service and requested an application. As he mailed it, he found himself breathing easier than he had in a long time. Within a week, he got the call from an old Ranger pal, offering him the job. Daren quickly accepted, not allowing himself time to worry or wonder about this insanity.

He called one of his partners at the firm and arranged for a summer leave of absence and began making plans. Secretly he felt sure the company would not endure his time off and would fall apart, but felt he needed to take this time and examine his life.

His summer started fine. He loved the cabin and found he could exist without all the toys and amenities of his past life. He started reading for pleasure again, listening to music, listening to nature. He found he could sleep quite well without medication after a day of walking through the woods, breathing the fresh air and using his rusty muscles. His job was simple. He was to patrol this area of the mountain, helping hikers, watching for fires, picking up trash left behind by careless campers. He loved it. All his skills, learned years ago, came back to him. He found he was able to hike a little further each day and actually hated having to use his Jeep for longer excursions. He was up early, patrolling his area, keeping the "city folks" safe in the woods. In the evenings, he fixed himself a simple meal and relaxed with one of the books he had been buying for years, planning to read someday. He slept in the simple cot, or, most often, he would stretch out on the balcony, the stars overhead lighting the night with twinkles.

One day, on his rounds, he heard a yapping dog. It was a continuous sound, as if the animal were trapped somewhere. Daren walked in the direction of the sound, the barking becoming louder and more insistent. Thinking the dog was the victim of a predator, Daren walked quietly toward it. As he neared the clearing he knew was ahead, he moved nearly silently. The first thing he saw was the dog, tied to a branch, and trying his damndest to get free. The dog was barking at something, fighting against the rope holding him. Daren stepped closer to the bushes encircling the clearing. Then he saw them.

A beautiful couple, lying on a blanket, a picnic lunch spread to one side. The couple was involved in kissing and hugging, still fully clothed, the food forgotten. Daren felt he should walk away now and leave them to their tryst, but he couldn't move. He watched as the man sat up, reaching for the woman's hand. They stood. They moved to opposite corners of the plaid blanket and smiled at each other. Then the dance began. First, the woman unlaced and removed her hiking boots and socks. The man followed suit. The woman slowly unbuttoned her shirt, touching herself enticingly as her bare skin was revealed. The man removed his shirt, exposing his tanned skin and slightly muscled upper body.

The sun was touching the clearing with shafts of light and the lovers seemed to be spotlighted with brightness. She dropped her bra to the blanket, cupping her breasts in her hands, massaging the nipples until they hardened and puckered. He reached his hands to her, as if he could touch her across the expanse of plaid. Her fingers quickly opened her shorts, pushing them down and off of her body. He followed her lead and finally stood in just his briefs. They walked toward each other, moving slowly and seductively.

Daren was mesmerized. The woman was stunning. She was short, with short dark hair, spiky on her head, giving her a pixie look. She had, not a beautiful face, but an arresting one. Dark eyes, a dimply smile, she was extremely attractive. Her body was lush, perhaps fuller than conventional beauty allowed, but Daren was intrigued by all her curves and softness. As she walked toward the man, she exuded confidence and desire. The man was tall, with thick light brown hair. His eyes watched his woman, his smile wrapped her in warmth. He was nicely built, not too muscular, with a fine matting of hair on his tanned chest. His nipples were also erect, cooled by the breeze and heated by the sight of his lovely companion.

When they finally met in the center of the blanket, the man leaned to her and kissed her, his palms holding her cheeks, his fingers in her short hair. So slowly, they moved together, until their bodies were pressed tightly. She still wore her pretty pink panties, he wore briefs. Now, as they kissed, they felt overdressed. He dropped to his knees, helping her remove the lacy bikini, holding it to his face briefly and inhaling her fragrance. Then he decided he would prefer the real thing, and moved his face into her curlies, burying himself in her scent and skin. She held his head, more for balance, as he began kissing and licking her soft mound. Her legs were spread, and his mouth was busily pleasuring her. Daren watched as she dropped her head back and her mouth opened, emiting small moans of pleasure.

Her hips arched forward, the ancient movement of love, as she tried to pull him even deeper into her pink. Daren could hear the slurping sounds of a tongue in a wet, ready pussy and found himself erect and aching. The woman was whimpering now, calling out to her lover, repeating his name, begging for release. The man, Tim, was holding her hips and fucking her hot pussy with his tongue. Daren watched it all, the way he pulled his head back and then pushed his hungry tongue back into her. He watched as her nipples hardened further, distended and dark. He watched her pre-orgasmic grimace and saw the way her face was transformed as the spasms finally began. She was a woman in heaven!

Tim's hands were the only thing holding her upright. She was nearly totally limp as her orgasm passed. He lowered her gently to the blanket, kissing her body as she settled beside him. They stretched out, full length, and began kissing and touching. Daren could see the bulge in Tim's briefs, his engorged cock straining for release. He heard the words of love Tim was speaking, and learned the woman was Laurie. "Laurie, love me. Laurie, love me now."

She removed his briefs and watched with joy as his engorged cock appeared. She licked it, swiping the pre-come from the head, taking pleasure in the taste. Her mouth worked eagerly on his dick. She licked the head as if an ice cream cone, her tongue swirling and circling, broad strokes that made him groan with delight. She held his cock so lovingly, caressed it with her tongue and fingers. She leaned over him, taking his cock between her full breasts and sliding it in and out, the sensations thrilling them both.

From his position in the bushes, Daren had a full view of her ass as she bent over Tim. And what a lovely ass it was! Daren's hand was moving to his swollen cock, releasing his zipper and allowing his engorged member some room to throb.

Daren was enthralled by the scene in the clearing. He doubted he even blinked, just stared at the lovemaking taking place only a few feet away. Laurie continued her ministrations, her head bobbing as she sucked his cock and made it wet and shiny and very hard. Tim placed his hands on her cheeks, stopping her. "Please?" was all he said.

Laurie moved around now and straddled his hips. She watched his cock, throbbing and bobbing in front of her, and seemed entranced. Her fingers touched the tip and slid slowly around the velvety redness, slowly tracing the outline of his engorgement, enjoying the variety of textures. Tim reached down, placed his hands firmly on her hips and lifted her onto his cock. Daren watched in amazement as the entire erect cock slid easily into Laurie's small body. She sighed loudly as she settled onto Tim.

Daren's hand was stroking himself, moving up and down the shaft, the skin sliding up and down, giving him pleasure and, hopefully, relief.

Laurie began to move on Tim. Her hips moved up and down, and Daren could see occasional glimpses of Tim's shiny red dick as it slid in and out of her. They held hands mid-air, giving Laurie some more support in her ride. Her breasts were swaying delightfully as she rode, her nipples tight and bumply. Again, Daren could hear the wet sound of exciting sex and his hand moved faster on his aching cock, moving toward release.

Laurie was talking now, telling Tim exactly what she wanted. "Fuck me good, baby, fuck my hungry cunt. I am so needy, I am your little woods slut, fucking you in the woods, my cunt wrapped around your hard cock, begging for your come." Tim loved it when she talked dirty to him, something she only did when very excited. He could feel her orgasm building and was waiting for her to explode. He felt her thighs tighten against his body, heard her breathing becoming rapid and shallow. Then it happened. The spasms engulfed his cock, pulling him deeper into her cunt, as the guttural cries were ripped from her throat. Tim loved the way Laurie's voice was always so husky and deep after sex. As her spasms slowed, Tim felt himself building to orgasm. He reached for her hips again, holding her down against him as he began throbbing inside her heat.

Daren reached orgasm too, shooting his come into the bushes, relief filling his body. He watched as the lovers slid down against each other, Laurie looking like a little rag doll atop Tim. Tim's hands spanned her back, holding her close as they kissed and smiled at each other.

As Daren walked quietly away, he thought how much he really loved this job.