Into the Garden Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who on earth are we going to tell? I thought we agreed we would try to keep this quiet until I finish school?"

"I thought we'd tell my parents then. In any case, from what I see, most women are just starting to show at 20 weeks, which is what you will be when school lets out for winter break. You are going to have to tell your parents sooner or later, you know."

"I know, I thought I'd make a normal Thanksgiving visit if I'm not showing and then tell them as soon as school lets out."

"It's your family, whatever you think is best." Part of Sam just wanted it to be out and over with, but he knew it wasn't his choice to make.

"Yeah, my crazy family. I still can't believe they paid Hailey $30,000 because Chip broke up with her. But then again, if I were her I would have asked for twice that. Can you believe he's been calling and complaining because no one is picking up his clothes from the dry cleaners? And if he shows up here one more night for dinner, I think I'll scream."

"I think I'll scream with you," Sam said. With Chip prowling around the place, Belinda was scared to be intimate even with the alarm on. "I never thought I'd be masturbating this much as a married man."

"I'm so sorry, baby. I miss you so much." Belinda leaned over and gave him a deep kiss. "In 11 days we'll be back at school, sleeping together in the same bed, just the two of us."

"Just the three of us, you mean," Sam said, rubbing Belinda's belly. He couldn't believe how excited he was about becoming a father. "Get back to work, woman, you have to finish this class!"

Belinda went back to work, and Sam went back to reading about babies.

In the middle of the night, Sam felt a warm body slip into the bed next to him. Belinda kissed him on the lips. "I couldn't wait until we got back to school. Make love to me please. I'm sorry you've been so alone."

"Oh baby, it's not your fault. Are you sure you want to do this? In the house?"

"Everyone's sound asleep. We'll be really quiet, and if we hear anyone, this room connects to the one next door, so I can slip in there. I'll leave my things on."

Belinda was wearing a soft brushed cotton nightgown with delicate lace. It wasn't see-through; she had gone past her parent's door on the way down and wanted to make sure she was decent if she ran into anyone on the way there or back. Sam ran his hand up her soft, smooth thighs and parted her legs. She wasn't wearing any underpants; his breath quickened. He inserted a single finger inside her, moving it slowly in and out as he kissed her lips and face. "I love you so much Lindy. I can't believe how lucky I am. I just can't wait until everyone knows it."

His finger trailed up between her lips now, resting on her clit and wet from being inside her. He caressed her clit expertly. He had studied what she responded to, there was no wasted effort, just the exact approach she loved, starting soft and slow and building up, circling swirls around and over her little nub. As he rubbed her, he watched where she tensed, when she breathed in sharply, indicating he had found a particularly sensitive spot. He stopped for a moment to push her nightgown off her shoulder, exposing a breast. Going back to his stimulations, he blew on her nipple, watching it crinkle and harden. He wondered how he would feel if she decided to breastfeed their baby. He knew it was best, but he wondered how it would be to make love to her when she was full of milk. Would it be weird? At least for the next seven to eight months, they were all his, he thought, sucking the nipple into his mouth and caressing it with his tongue. Belinda stifled a moan.

He was rubbing her clit faster now, dropping down occasionally to her honeypot to gather some more moisture. Belinda grabbed an extra pillow and buried her face in it, trying to keep her moans under control. Her legs tightened and she came. Opening his mouth to free her nipple, Sam slipped down between her legs, lapping up the juices that her orgasm had created. He slowly shimmied his tongue up to her still-swollen clit, flicking it lightly with his tongue. Belinda pushed the pillow harder against her mouth and didn't stop him. Slowly, he flipped his tongue up and down, as if he were turning a light off and on. With only the slightest pressure he slid his tongue over her again and again. At first she held herself tight, but then her legs came apart, allowing him greater access. He began licking more quickly and forcefully. Her sex was sopping, and he could feel his face being covered with his juices. Still holding the pillow to her mouth with one hand, Belinda put her other hand on the back of his head, forcing his tongue against her. In less than a minute, she was coming again, every muscle in her body taut.

The climax passed, they lay still for a moment. No noise from the kitchen. Sam slid off his boxers, the only thing he was wearing, and rubbed the head of his cock against Belinda's cunt. She was dripping wet, and he slid easily into her. Belinda had pushed the pillow aside. In the past, she had never wanted to kiss him after he went down on her, so she surprised him by licking his slippery face and thrusting her tongue in his mouth. "I taste sweet," she whispered, with a grin.

"Why do you think I'm always trying to get in between your legs, you dirty girl?"

Belinda looked at Sam, upset and embarrassed. "Was that dirty? I'm sorry!"

"No, no, baby. I'm kidding. It was incredibly sexy and loving. I like when you get down and dirty, like you did when we were away. You're always amazing, but sometimes you blow my socks off."

She kissed his face again and smiled. Then ran her tongue across his upper lip and smacked her lips. Sam thought he was going to come right then. He pistoned in and out of her heavenly wetness, the heat building within him. He tried to hold back, but it had been days since they had been together, and in a moment he was coming, his cock throbbing with pleasure. Belinda held him close, wanting him to stay inside her for just a bit before she had to go back to her lonely bed.

CHAPTER 18

The summer was drawing to a close. Sam and Mr. Sims had finished up the water garden, and it was gorgeous. Belinda had finished her statistics class with a B and was feverishly packing. While she normally just took enough clothes to hold her until the next season, since she came home a few times per year, this time she was taking more than usual to give herself more options for covering her baby bump as it began to grow. The morning sickness Sam had predicted had started, not too bad when she made sure to sip on ginger ale and keep crackers stashed in her room to munch on first thing in the morning.

But a sick taste still lingered from a phone call from Hailey. She wanted Belinda to know that despite the "ugliness," as she called it, they were still friends and asked if she and Belinda could go shopping, "My treat!!!"

Belinda had told her, calmly, that she hoped Hailey would invest the money for her future, put it toward a down payment on a house or more education or something that would make her life better long-term, not spend it on clothes that would be out of style in a season. And, she said, before hanging up the phone, there would be no shopping date: "We stopped being friends the day you decided it was okay to steal from my makeup bag."

As the icing of the cake, Belinda was required to attend a garden party her parents hosted to show off the new water garden. Had she been given a choice, a root canal without anesthesia would have been her first choice. But Susannah wanted Chip and Belinda at the party, and what Susannah wanted, Susannah generally got. Besides her anger at the fact that no mention was made at all of the two men who had worked all summer to build the garden everyone oohed and ahhed over, Belinda had to fend off the renewed advances of Peyton Higginbotham, who she had decided was dumber than a stump, but who still reckoned himself to be the answer to Belinda's prayers. It was excruciating.

Sam left the next day, the trunk of his car stuffed full of Belinda's things, which had been carefully carried out when no one was around to see. No matter how careful they were, if their secret came out, Belinda was fairly certain she it might be a while before she was welcome at home. And, she thought, she might need an expanded wardrobe to cover her expanded belly.

Sam had arranged with his friend Rick that he would keep most of his things at Rick's apartment in exchange for a storage fee that was enough to let Rick cover the rent on his apartment without taking on a roommate. That left the bulk of Sam's housing allowance—which came with his scholarship—to be banked for the future. And if he needed, he could crash at Rick's for a night or two a week if needed without a closet full of his clothes giving his presence at the apartment away. Hiding his toothbrush from time to time certainly beat sneaking around constantly and setting up electronic alarms. It might be a little unconventional, but Sam and Belinda would be living as man and wife in their own apartment.

"I've got bad news," Belinda told Sam when she arrived back at school three days later. "I have to take six classes this semester to graduate. When I went online to register, I got into five of them. But I still need a biology class—it's a core requirement so there's no getting around it. Every single section is full. I even called the registrar, and I'm on a waiting list, but there are 400 people in front of me. I don't see that many people dropping the class."

She was fuming, but Sam calmly asked her if she had been planning on leaving town without him. She looked at him, not getting his meaning. "I won't be done with school until May, Lindy. Just take the last class in the spring. We can afford to pay for one class, and my housing allowance will give us a place to live. It will be fine." Then he sprung a surprise on her. "Classes don't start for a week. What if we fly to Chicago this weekend and you can meet my family?"

The normally unflappable Belinda felt her stomach heave, even though it was late in the day and her morning sickness has long passed. She realized she was terrified. "Are you sure they'll like me?"

"Lindy, they are going to love you." Belinda worried that they wouldn't like that Sam was a secret from her family, but kept her fears to herself. "I'll start packing," she said with half-hearted smile.

"Not quite yet," Sam said. "Come outside for a second." He had come over from Rick's where he had been couch surfing for the past few days when Belinda had called to say she was at the apartment. Now, he picked her up, and keeping a promise he had made to her, he carried her over the doorstep. "Oooof, seems like you are a lot heavier than the last time I did this," he clowned. Belinda laughed.

"You better not be saying that when I really am a lot heavier. I might heave a gallon of pickle-flavored ice cream at you."

Still holding Belinda in his arms, Sam kicked the door closed behind them and carried his wife to the bedroom. He fetched her ring from the nightstand table and slipped it on her finger. "Well, Mrs. Greene, can I interest you in second honeymoon?"

Despite the morning sickness, Belinda found that her changing hormones meant that she felt even more desire for Sam than she had in the past. Without even answering him, she slipped off her light top, stepped out of her skirt and slid into the bed. Watching her naked form emerge from beneath her clothes, Sam was hard in an instant. He shucked his own clothes and slid into the bed by his wife. They had kissed passionate hellos already, so Sam moved his warm mouth to Belinda's neck, nibbling and licking her soft skin.

"You smell so good," he whispered. With a practiced hand, he slid a finger under the clasp of Belinda's white lace bra. It fastened in the front and so with a slight lift and twist of the clasp, it fell free, leaving Belinda's white breasts exposed to the air, the round pink nipples rapidly hardening as her desire for her handsome husband grew. He licked and fondled them. Since he learned of the pregnancy, Sam found himself thinking often of how Belinda's body would change. He loved her little B-cup breasts, but he was also beginning to get turned on by the idea of watching them grow and fill with milk. He fantasized about it as he continued licking and sucking her nipples, which were growing hard under his tongue.

For her part, Belinda found that her breasts were rather tender, but that they were also much more sensitive and were still able to send messages directly to a spot between her legs, a spot that was growing warmer and wetter by the moment. She wanted a touch on her clit. She thought of touching herself; she had done it once in front of Sam and it had turned them both on, but it still embarrassed her. She spread her legs and asked Sam to touch her. He happily obliged, first wetting a finger by slipping it into her hot opening, then rubbing his calloused fingertip across her clit. Belinda sighed with happiness. Sam focused so much on her satisfaction when they were together and it made her feel incredibly loved. At the moment, he was focused on bringing her to a crashing orgasm. His mouth moved from one breast to the other, licking and sucking. He drew a nipple between his lips and rolled it firmly with his tongue, then nipped it lightly with his teeth. Belinda pushed her hips up against him in response and he picked up the pace of the music he was making on her hard love bud. He rubbed her harder and faster, feeling her legs tense, her abs tense, all of her tense as her powerful orgasm made her sit up on the bed as a guttural moan escaped from between her lips.

She couldn't even form words, just "mmmm" and "ahhhhs," and then when she recovered, a "That was so good." She turning to kiss him then laying back down, resting for a moment in his strong arms, each muscle cut and defined after his summer's labors. After a moment, she turned over and got up on her hands and knees. "Be inside me?" she said, part question, part command. Sam was happy to comply. He knelt behind her, entering her wet depths. As she felt herself filled by the man she loved, felt him rocking slowly back and forth inside her, another orgasm began building in Belinda. Overcoming her inhibitions, she lowered her chest to the bed, resting her head on one arm and using the free arm to reach down and between her legs. She moved slowly, languidly across her clit, wanting to hold back until she could come with her man. It had been five days since they had been together, and Sam knew he wouldn't be able to last long. He tried to move slowly. He succeeded at first, but his lover was so warm, so tight, and so wet. Her moans as he she approached her own orgasm didn't help any.

"I'm so close Lindy, come with me, come with me baby," he moaned.

Belinda rubbed her clit faster, and in a moment she had caught up with him, "Cumming, cumming, cumming." Sam slammed his cock hard in to her, rocketing himself deep into her cunt as they came together.

12