Into the Mouth of Ebony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time of lying so close together he started kissing my mouth again. Little kisses at the corners at first, then deeper more forceful and yet still only at the very sides. He reached his hand from between my legs, and brought them to his lips letting out a brief "shhh", before licking them in front of me. I shuddered as the chill went up my spine and the moisture slid down my thigh. For what seemed like hours he brought me closer and closer to reaching before stopping just short of. The smile never left his lips and he seemed quite pleased with himself as I begged him to stop, no wait, don't stop, please stop, and oh god please. As I did cum, he pulled his fingers out and sat back and watched as I jerked relentlessly.

You must remember that while in his presence time did not exist. What may feel like days left me returning to a time where only a few seconds had lapsed. My body may be tired and my mind confused; but when I reached the top of the cellar steps, my day had only just begun. This meeting between us ended without him ever trying to penetrate me. He seemed very satisfied as he watched me stumble up the steps to shower, however not before threatening me with what will happen if I don't come back to him tomorrow. I tried to reason with him, that the following day was Saturday and that everyone would be home. As he disappeared into the darkness, he reminded me that no one would miss me while I was in his presence. Although I knew of the time situation, I convinced myself that no punishment could be worse than the sickness I would feel if I had to go down there while my family was home. I would not return to the basement until Monday.

Chapter three

Saturday morning cartoons and the smell of bacon burning snapped me back into reality. I had zoned out as I stood there in the kitchen standing just a few feet from the door that lead downstairs. A comically drawn cow whistling in that faint almost squealing pitch left me looking around and then counting my blessings as I found the source on the TV screen. I had resolved not to go back down to the basement until after the weekend, but as I thought of it I began to second-guess myself. Which choice would be worse? Which pain would be greater? The agony of going down there, facing my husband and children was unbearable, returning to the surface with what sort of marks and states of undress. That image haunted me, but it was true fear that caused me to falter in my judgment.

I finished cooking the bacon and had pancakes ready to serve alongside. I set the table and had napkins in hand ready to call the kids down to eat. Everything that morning seemed as pure as lavender and cream. There was a gentle breeze blowing and the weatherman said that there should be a rain shower later in the day. We all sat together and enjoyed the food. As the kids returned to their cartoon friends, my husband and I shared time over a second cup of coffee and talked like old friends. It was a beautiful morning.

As the day slid by, the rain came as expected. It fell in sheets, not the friendly sprinkling foretold. More like angry buckets of water hurled at the Earth by Mother Nature herself. I sat by the window trying to read a magazine I received in the mail about 4 or 5 months ago. My mind would not allow me to finish a paragraph, much less a complete article. Maybe I should just go down there for a second, just to let him know I hadn't forgotten. Or maybe I should let him know I had forgotten, that I didn't know I was supposed to. If I went down there for just a minute to placate him, then I could relax. No more foreboding thoughts of impending punishments, I would have done as I was told; I would have obeyed him. No, wait I don't obey him. If I go down there for a minute, a second, it would be forever. I could be down there for days before he released me. Moreover what time would he return me to? It was in his control to allow time to stop or he could have me missing from my family for hours. They would search the house, the yard and even the cellar, yet I would not be found until he deemed it so.

He was powerful in ways I can't begin to explain. His desire to torture was insatiable, but it was in ways and levels that allowed you to be seduced. Indescribable pleasure one minute, internal agony the next. His will to be done at anyone's expense, there would be no excuse good enough, no reasoning with the devil, no rest for the wicked.

So as I sat there I fantasized about the pleasure and cried as I admitted silently that I didn't know how to be free of him. I had been only his pet and prisoner for a brief time, but I knew in a strange way all the different pains he could produce. It was like all the "shes" who had come before me, I could know their torture, as if it were fresh and my own.

I finally decided that my original thought was correct; I would not go down there. To cement the idea I voiced it aloud, "I will not go back down there until Monday!"

"Oh really? I wondered how long it would be before you would get balls enough to say it." He mockingly recited my thoughts; "Maybe I should just go down there for a second, just to let him know I hadn't forgotten. I had forgotten, I didn't know I was supposed to, then I could relax, No, wait I don't obey him'. If not me then who, is there anyone who can make you feel the way I do? I will ask you one time to come with me downstairs. I will protect you from time and discovery, if you trust me, if you believe in me."

Tears coated my eyes, and I blinked until I couldn't see. Had he just been here? Was it all my imagination? I'm hearing his voice in my head. He's not real! I felt his hands on my shoulders, rubbing and kneading, massaging all the stress away. Although his fingers were touching only my neck and upper arms, and my clothes were completely intact; I felt him deeper and much lower. I felt him sliding into me; I felt penetration. No, I screamed out. I suddenly felt extremely dirty, filthy, disgusting. I needed to bathe right then and after the seemingly endless stream of people having to use the bathroom, I finally had the shower all to myself.

The water was scalding as it streamed down my back, like hot candle wax, burning marks of indignation into my skin. I allowed myself to be branded by the steam. I wanted layers to melt away and slide down the drain so I could feel clean again. I needed everything he touched to be gone and something new to be replaced there. My tears competed with the shower in competitions like "Most Hot", and "Fastest Falling". The muscles in my back relaxed and adjusted to the heat. Then I felt his hand grab the back of my hair.

"You know if this had been a bath instead of a shower we could have had a lot more fun. I could have held your face under the water until you eyes became wide as the skies and your pupils shrank to the size of the stars that dot them. I would have let the water fill your lungs and watched you as the breath left you. I would have placed my hand on your chest and felt you heart slow to a stop. You see all the fun you missed by taking a shower instead."

As I thought about how thankful I was about the choice I had made, I realized that he knew my greatest fears. He knew my fear of water to a degree of detail that until now had only flooded my nightmares. Well now my nightmare was in the shower with me, and with no escape I prepared myself for the worst.

"Yes I know your fears, I know your desires, I know every thought that has ever entered you mind. I even know the ones you brush away just as they have only begun to form. I know every thing you have ever wanted to do, I know every task you hate to perform, and I know how you feel in places you try to block away. I can be anyone you have ever seen. People you have loved and people you despise, depending on my particular whim. You have very little of an idea what I can show you. Unfortunately, today you have disobeyed me; so you will know only terror."

I started to think of all the horrible, painful, disgusting things that he could do to me. It was uncontrollable and seemed to go on forever. It wasn't until I heard him confirming the plans that I had laid out that I realized once again he was in my head.

"Yes that one sounds good, oh but that one sounds very very good. Oh my you are a filthy little one aren't you? This shower couldn't have done anything to clean you really. You are dirty at a far more inner level. The water could never touch you there, but I can. Oh sweetie, don't cry. We haven't even begun yet. You'll waste it all. I only enjoy what I can make you feel. How's this, how about a reprieve? I'll give you a get out of detention free pass; well almost free."

Although I wondered about what it would cost me I agreed to the offer. Never, ever agree to a contract until you've read the fine print.

"Since you have shown so many great ideas to use with you later and that has given me such a great joy; if you pleasure me I will let you go for the rest of the weekend. Is it a deal then?"

As I nodded an affirmation of the deal, I felt him glowing with some internal demonic happiness. "I agree", I softly told him. "But then I'm free until Monday morning, right?"

"Oh yes, I will be quite finished with you until then."

With that phrase I felt a sense of worthlessness. I wanted him to need me as strongly as I wanted him to leave me alone. The inner turmoil made me physically ill; but with my concurrence with his deal, there would be no backing out now.

He grasped my shoulders and turned me to face him. His body wet and nude, it glistened in a heavenly sort of way that caused me to smile briefly. For just that one second he faltered, he blinked. His eyes softened, his smile genuine, and looked at me with something as close I think he could to love.

Maybe this too like everything was a trick, because his next actions were brutal in ways that don't make sense. He pushed me to my knees so his nakedness was right in front of me. He put himself in my mouth without any warning and without composure. It was fast and forceful. I guess I expected him to be gentle and loving because of the smile. He took great gratification in pushing back into my throat until I gagged and then holding it there as I tried unsuccessfully to breathe. He enjoyed feeling me close tightly around him as I gasped for air. After a very few minutes of pumping and then gagging me, he became close. His last forceful shove left him lodged in my esophagus as he shot liquid, and left me with no choice but to swallow it. I heaved and choked on everything; the smells, the taste, the inner feelings, my own vomit. As he pulled it out of me I threw up all over the tub. I stood there naked and cold, with this huge mess, and lonely. Alone and without, for the rest of the weekend.

12