My Introduction to BDSM Ch. 01

Story Info
How I became Mistress Eliza's toy for a time.
5.7k words
4.6
12.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Introduction to BDSM Part I: I Meet Eliza and Becca.

It was 1982, I was living in Hamilton, New Zealand having only recently left school and home.

I was 19, stood around the 6 foot 4 inches mark (193 cm) and weighed about 187 pounds (85 kg).

Years of athletics training had sculpted almost all the fat off my body. I had wide shoulders, long legs and had a brash confidence that struck some as arrogance.

I didn't consider myself that good looking but always believed I deserved to be dancing with, and chatting to, the prettiest girl in the room. Being tall, wide-shouldered and confident is (apparently) a fairly attractive combination because I usually did wind up dancing and chatting with that prettiest girl!

That, and the fact I had a steady, well-paying job with a bank, owned a car, and was renting an apartment, meant there was barely a Saturday, Sunday or Monday morning I woke up alone.

I'd go to one of the nightspots find a seat at the bar, buy a scotch (straight over ice), sip it, and simply watch for a time. Most of the guys there would have to get themselves completely smashed before they could get up the courage to talk to any of the girls.

Seriously, boys, you're an embarrassment, not only to yourselves, but to the entire male gender.

Towards the end of the night, after the non-desperate girls who had stayed on had fended off the drunken fumblings and fondlings of the clueless, I would move in on the girl, usually, in a group of 3 or 4, I had picked out from my observations.

The fact I could enunciate my request to dance without slurring or stumbling was usually surprising enough. Add in the fact I could actually dance and could make them look good dancing even if they weren't all that skilled, could hold a conversation, and didn't immediately try to pash and/or grope them and it was usually 'mission accomplished'!

FFS boys! Learn a few more dance moves than the 'drunken monkey shuffle' you all use and learn how to lead the dance so the girl you're dancing with can move with you. It's not that hard and you'll be amazed at the results it gets!

I would offer them a ride home, my car wasn't anything flash but it was clean and tidy and well maintained.

This is another FFS! Why do boys turn their cars into rubbish tips? No self-respecting girl is ever going to get in there, let alone into the backseat for some fun!

Once we were buckled in, I would turn to the girl and with a smile and ask "Would you like to come back to my place for a nightcap and a longer chat? No expectations, just a chat and see where we finish up?"

Of course, she wants to! She would have gone home with her mates if she didn't!

This particular Friday night I had taken my usual spot at the bar. It was only early, and the place was still mostly empty, so it was easy to run my eyes over the people there.

I didn't spot anyone I felt an immediate attraction to so I was engaging with a little bit of desultory conversation with a couple of the other guys sitting at the bar.

As I was sitting and watching I noticed an extremely attractive older (as in a lot older than me) woman walk in with a beautiful, perfectly formed, tiny blonde 'girl' on her arm (it was an over 18 nightclub and the checks are fairly severe so I knew she had to be at least 18. I was to find out later she was 21, older than me!).

The older woman was stunning. She must've stood about 5 foot 9 inches tall (175 cm) and was slender but had, what had to be, at least full 'C' cup breasts that stood high, firm and proud on her chest.

She was wearing a short skirt that was, definitely, an inch or two above mid-thigh. Her top was one of those types that had the built-in breast cups but the material only reached about halfway around her rib cage where they changed into a couple of straps so her lithe and well-toned back was displayed.

The top and the skirt didn't quite meet, the tummy in-between was flat and also much toned.

Her legs were long and slim. Her ankles and feet, in a pair of strappy sandals, were fine and well-formed.

As I said she was, absolutely, gorgeous!

I'm sure I wasn't the only guy in that bar a little shorter of breath!

The older woman looked around and spotted me checking her out. Our eyes met for a brief second and I swear I felt a spark jump! Her eyes continued past me but then snapped back. She raised an eyebrow slightly and I smiled.

Turning to the 'porcelain doll' with her the older woman said something to the girl, not sure what, but the girl shook her head vehemently, pouted and stamped her little foot.

The older woman folded her arms under her breasts.

I had to take a deep breath and control an urge to 'adjust myself'.

She tapped an elbow with her index finger at the same time as tapping a foot.

The porcelain doll melted, clasped her hands in front of her, and looked down all shy and embarrassed. The older woman said something else, took some keys out of her handbag and handed them to the blonde.

The girl hurried from the bar.

My first thought was one of disappointment; 'Damn", I thought. "Probably lesbians!"

Watching the girl leave I had somehow lost sight of the older woman.

Suddenly there was a dark sultry voice at my elbow. "May I take this seat?"

Thinking she meant could she take it somewhere else? I said, "Of course." The woman immediately climbed up on it beside me.

Sitting on the stool, I was standing, she was less than full hand shorter than me.

"I'm Eliza," she said, holding out her hand. "But you can call me Liz!"

I took the proffered hand, kissed the back of it lightly, and replied "John, but you can call me John!" I said and smiled (corny, I know, but something inane always seems to break the ice quicker).

Now that Liz was closer I could see she had dark brown eyes that were huge, the whites of her eyes were the finest and clearest I have ever seen. Liz had an olive complexion with very little makeup other than a little contouring around the nose and dark ruby red lipstick.

Her long wavy hair wasn't the black I thought it had been from across the room but was a dark lustrous brown. Her skin was flawless and her teeth were small, white and perfectly formed.

I was immediately entranced. Although she was, obviously, a good (I thought) 7 -- 8 years older than me I wanted this woman badly.

Unlike normally I couldn't think of a damned thing to say. I mean, what could this callow youth ever talk to this Goddess about that would interest her?

Fortunately, Liz didn't seem to either mind or notice. She asked me questions about what I did for a job, where I lived, what hobbies did I have, etc.? I was starting to feel a bit like a deer caught in the headlights when Liz leant forward and kissed me.

Now kissing is something I have always done well.

Fortunately, my instincts were working far better than my brain. I parted my lips slightly and tilted my head a little to the right. When I felt her tongue brush my lips I sent mine a little way out to meet it.

Liz sat back "Very, very good," she breathed a little huskily. "Let's skip the bullshit formalities. I'm guessing you drove as, by the lack of ice in your still partially full glass, you weren't planning on drinking much, and were hoping to take someone home?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said. "You can take me home, but to mine, not yours!"

Who was I to argue?

She held my arm as we walked down the stairs and into the night. It had started to pour with rain whilst we were in the club and with a delighted squeal, Liz held tight to my upper arm as I wrapped my arm around her hips and ran across the road, virtually carrying her, to my car.

Opening her door I held her hand as she sat down and swung her feet into the car, I caught a tantalising glimpse of her knickers as she did. To my horror, I was instantly hard.

Now I'm not 'huge' by any standards but even a 7-inch dick leaves a noticeable bulge in a pair of skin-tight jeans!

Hoping it might subside on the way around to my side I jumped into the driver's seat. No such luck, I'm sorry to say!

Liz gave directions to her place but, after one look at my tented trousers and a raised eyebrow, she, fortunately, chose to ignore my obvious erection.

Pulling up in the driveway of a modest 3 bedroom home in one of the more upmarket areas of Hamilton I quickly jumped out, and trying to adjust my trousers to hide my tent pole, made my way around to help Liz out of the car, catching another tantalising glimpse of knickers as I did so.

Liz held my forearm again as we walked to her front door. This close her scent was intoxicating. A light smell of flowers with a deeper smell of musk layered underneath.

My mouth was dry and my mind racing. What could this obvious Goddess, who could have her pick of any, and all, men, want with me?

Unlocking the door Liz waited for me to open and hold it for her to walk through. We entered into a sparsely, but expensively, furnished lounge.

Turning the lights on Liz said "My bedroom is the last on the left down the hall," indicating the open doorway ahead of us. "Jump up on the bed. I just have to 'powder my nose' and refresh myself and I'll join you in there shortly."

Heading down the hall I opened the door Liz had indicated.

The room was quite dark, with the curtains drawn. There were two lit candles on either side of the headboard of the king-sized bed. As my eyes adjusted I noticed the bed was already occupied.

Assuming I had misheard I apologised and backed out of the room and went and sat down back in the lounge.

A few minutes later Liz appeared at the door and was about to turn out the lights when she noticed me sitting there. "I thought I told you to hop up onto the bed?" she said.

"You did," I replied. "But there was someone already in there."

"I know," She replied. "Now go jump up as I told you to! Oh, and by the way, take all of your clothes off too!"

I mean, what the living fuck, right? But I'm 19, as horny as a jackrabbit in mating season, and game for whatever the fuck is going on here!

So I went back to the room, stripped everything off, and climbed up onto the bed. As soon as my ass hit the mattress the woman already in the bed sat up.

This close I could see it was the perfectly formed, beautiful, tiny girl that had entered the club with Liz a couple of hours before.

She was completely naked, except for a collar and leash, and had nipple clamps, on a silver chain, attached to her nipples. Her breasts had to be at least as large as Liz's, and on such a tiny frame, they looked enormous.

Her pussy was completely shaved and her labia were swollen. She was, obviously, already quite sexually aroused. I could, literally, smell her arousal being this close to her.

Looking me over as intently as I was her the girl spoke "Very nice," she said. "Mistress has always had impeccable taste in men! My name is Becca, yours?"

'Mistress'? I thought to myself but only said "I'm John," in return.

Becca smiled "Pleased to meet you, John. You're in for a treat, if you're up to it?"

Fuck yes, I thought! I don't know what the fuck is going on here but I'm going to ride this pony 'til it, or I, drop dead! I only said "I'm game," to Becca though.

Just then Liz came through the door.

She had changed into a dark red bustier and was wearing only a thong to go with it. The bustier had pushed up and mounded her breasts perfectly. The colour of her bustier matched her lipstick and thong.

She also wore black stockings complete with suspenders and a pair of jet black 7-inch stiletto heels.

Liz was carrying a 'cat o' nine tails' flogger and had tied a strapon dildo with a fake cock, just a little smaller than my real one, around her hips. The 'dick' jutted salaciously out in front of her.

Lesser men would probably have lost their load right there and then, I very nearly did! She was the epitome of a Sex Goddess!

"Why aren't you two fucking already?" She demanded. "Jaysus! Do you want a written invitation, John?"

I was like "Wha...?"And I looked at Becca.

Becca grinned then pounced on me.

Before I knew what was happening all 7 inches of my rock hard dick were in Becca's mouth. It slipped in past her gag reflex without even the slightest of hitches!

Wrapping her tiny hand as far around the bottom of my shaft as she could, my dick looked fucking huge in her tiny hand, Becca started to milk me as she bobbed her head up and down my cock.

She would let all but the head of my dick slide out of her mouth, then pulling insistently on the shaft, Becca would swirl her tongue around the head of my penis, pausing to occasionally lap at the precum leaking from the eye, before sliding every inch of me back down her throat and sucking incessantly.

After only a few seconds of this, I was already lying back on the pillow, with my eyes squeezed tightly shut, doubling and tripling numbers in my head trying to hang on for a few more moments.

Just as I thought I might have got myself under control I felt Liz's undeniable presence beside me on the bed.

She blew gently in my ear and followed that with her warm wet tongue.

Breathing huskily she said in her dark sultry voice "What are you holding back for? Fill this slut up with your cum!"

That was too much!

With an expansive groan, I shot what was to be the first of many loads deep down the willingly sucking throat of Becca. I must've shot a bucket full as even such an accomplished cock sucker as Becca couldn't quite swallow it all.

When Becca sat up, with some of my cum leaking out between her lips and running down her chin, Liz grabbed her firmly on both sides of her head and proceeded to lick the overflow of cum off Becca's face.

If I had gone even a little soft, I surely wasn't now!

Kissing Becca passionately Liz swung a leg over my still reclining body, shifting the straps of the strapon and her thong aside, she guided me into her warm wet snatch.

I'm sure I've been in tighter pussies before but I certainly don't remember when!

Liz rode me like I was a rodeo bull, bucking and writhing on my rock hard dick, all the time exchanging heated kisses with Becca. Liz put her hand on Becca's head and guided it down to her breasts.

Becca started to tongue-lash Liz's nipples, alternating with, sucking one into her mouth and gently pulling on it with her teeth. Back and forth between Liz's nipples Becca continued to lash and suck alternatively.

Low groans of ecstasy started to emanate from Liz, hearing this I reached my left hand out and pulled the strapon a little away from her body before reaching between it and Liz's body with my right hand. Placing my four fingers on Liz's pubic bone I stretched my thumb down and began to manipulate her clitoris.

With a high pitched shuddering groan Liz came on my cock hard. Tossing her head and rolling her eyes Liz rode me to another 2 or 3 minor orgasms.

Without waiting for me to cum Liz opened her eyes and looked at Becca "On your back, my little cunt licker," Liz instructed Becca. "Put a pillow under your hips."

Becca immediately flopped onto her back, sliding a pillow under her bottom as she did.

Liz swung her leg back over me and moved, on her knees, between Becca's legs.

Pushing Becca's knees back enough to lift her hips off the ground Liz is able to move her thighs under Becca's bottom and hips. Liz then pushed Becca's thighs wide apart, spreading Becca's sex lewdly. Liz grabbed the base of the 'cock' part of the strapon, lined the head up with the entrance to Becca's entrance, and slid the strapon deep into Becca's cunt in one firm, long shove.

There was an audible slap as Liz's pelvis hit Becca's clit area and her upper thighs smacked into Becca's perineum.

Becca tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and with an exultant smile, groaned deeply and gutturally.

Pausing momentarily to give Becca a chance to adjust to being impaled on her 'cock' Liz looked at me and said "This slut has another 2 holes that are empty, why don't you fill one of them up, big boy?"

Not needing another invitation I straddled Becca's chest with my bottom resting gently on her magnificent bosoms and nipple clamps I held the back of Becca's head and guided my cock back into her eager warm mouth.

As before I was able to slide the whole length down her throat, past her gag reflex, without a hitch.

Very quickly I was giving Becca a right royal 'face fucking'. She was so good at swallowing the whole length I didn't have to hold back at all and could pound into her as hard as any pussy I had ever been in.

Liz and I created a pounding and slapping rhythm. As I pounded into Becca's willing mouth Liz's thighs and pelvis slapped into Becca's clit and ass cheeks.

Having already cum once this evening I was able to easily control my need to cum to start with. That lasted until I felt a warm wet finger slide between my butt cheeks.

Looking over my shoulder I watched, fascinated, as Liz sucked her index finger, making it very wet, then reached forward and, using the wetness still there from her earlier assault, proceeded to rim my rosebud (obviously I couldn't actually see her rim me, I'm not an owl! But I could certainly feel it!). Liz slipped a little of her forefinger inside my ass and I immediately lost it!

With a deep resonating growl I began to shoot another load into Becca's greedily sucking mouth.

"Pull out and cum on her face!" Liz instructed.

I didn't have as much to give as the first time but I still managed an impressive coating of cum over Becca's eyes, nose, lips, cheeks and chin.

Liz pulled her 'dick' out of Becca's grasping cunt, popped the straps to the dildo off, and stripped off her thong. Pushing me out of the way, Liz demanded Becca scoot a little further down the bed, swung her leg over Becca's head, and sat down on her face.

Rubbing her pussy all over Becca's face, smearing my cum everywhere around her pussy and perineum, Liz instructed Becca to "Clean up every single scrap, you cum drinking slut! If you miss even one speck I will flog your ass raw!"

Becca started to feverishly tongue every part of Liz's pussy, perineum and ass.

As Becca got into her 'work' Liz leant forward into a classic 69 position with her and started to lick and lap at Becca's clit and vulva. Liz slipped her forefinger into Becca's cunt and her middle finger into Becca's ass.

Moaning now, as well as licking everywhere she could reach, Becca started to hump her hips up at Liz's invading fingers.

Liz lifted her head from Becca's snatch, turned it toward me, and glared.

"What? I asked.

"My pussy seems to be empty of dick!" She said sternly. "Surely you're still good to go?"

Hell! I'm 19, bitch! Life is one constant erection! Heck, if I'm about to hook up with some really hot chick for the first time, I'll go and have a quick whack off in the loos, to make sure I can have some staying power, before getting down to business.

Kneeling behind her toned firm ass I grabbed my dick and quickly rubbed the head up and down her slit a couple of times to make sure it was well lubricated before slipping it deep into her cunt. Becca's tongue on my balls and shaft as I slipped my cock in and out of Liz's pussy was an exquisite delight but this time I was well in control, having cum twice already.

Becca had already had several small orgasms on Liz's expert tongue and was, obviously, building towards a huge one. As Becca built toward her epic climax I could hear and feel Liz also heading toward that peak so I grabbed her hips firmly and started to really pound her.

Liz began to toss her head back and forth and grunt every time I thrust into her and my hips smacked against her ass.

She was still fingering Becca closer and closer to orgasm but had given up her ministrations with her tongue.

12