Into the Unknowable Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last he stood up and opened the door. As he went through it, he turned his head round to view the room one last time only to discover that it was the bedroom he shared with Blanche in Nudeworld. There were no comfortable armchairs or blue mosaic walls. Instead there was his unmade bed and a flickering holographic screen.

"My!" said Blanche who, naked as always, greeted him in the living room. "You have been asleep a long time."

"I guess I must have been," said Paul who was now aware that he was also naked.

It was unspoken but inevitable that Paul and his virtual partner should make love and this they did with Paul's newly acquired lovemaking skills that was Beatrice's final legacy. Naturally, Blanche made no comment but it was evident that her passion for him was greater than it had ever been before.

Paul's lovemaking was no more imaginative than it had ever been. There was foreplay, vaginal penetration, anal penetration and finally, as always, facial ejaculation. But this was what Blanche had come to expect and Paul wasn't going to disappoint her.

And as his semen dripped down Blanche's face and onto her sizeable breasts, Paul wondered to himself, but chose never to reveal to his lover, about the bizarre irony that Nudeworld should outlast the universe that had created it.

12