Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cut her off from his life; their child's life.

"You suppressed your abilities soon after didn't you?"

"Yes, I thought they were... unreliable. I was still young then and unsure of the extent of my powers. I decided in the end... it was best not to develop something so unreliable."

"Is that why you didn't train your sons to awaken their powers early?"

"Draven had hoards of trainers in the Council to rely in should he need assistance. He certainly never approached me for help."

"Then what about Alaron?"

"He's just a child Josephine... and prone to temperamental behavior. I didn't even want to consider it until he's much... much older."

Josephine widened her eyes at his admission. "What ability does he express?" She was being hopeful.

"I'm not exactly sure what it is since we never explored it but he has an unnatural rate of healing. I'd know because he'd always get into fights be it with humans or Vampires but somehow he never sustained a scratch."

"Or he's just very fast," she commented, watching Aramis frown as though thinking.

"I don't think so... he'd come home with his clothes torn and bloodied but not a scratch. It can get quite annoying especially when I can't punish him for getting into fights when there's no evidence."

Josephine felt the corners of her mouth twitch in amusement.

"I wonder where he got that annoying streak from."

"I wonder too," he smiled, pushing the dress away from her shoulders and pressed a warm kiss at her collar bone. "Josephine...?"

"Hmm?" she murmured, aware that he was distracting her.

"Now that Draven is going to marry Amber... I think we have a problem."

Her eyes snapped alert. "No we don't. They are perfectly compatible and happy. Don't you dare split them apart!"

His teeth nipped her shoulder gently. "I'm not... and that... is the problem."

Josephine was furiously working up a response but at the moment, Aramis was trailing kisses up her neck to her jaw. When his hands toyed with one of her breasts, she forgot all about thinking.

"Don't you want to know why?" he teased.

"What?" she asked slightly dazed. God... it had been centuries since she was touched and he was pushing her dress, or what was left of it, down to her waist; exposing the corset that was hugging her body.

"You still wear these..." his comment was sensuous; meant to illicit memories.

"I had to wear something under that dress..." she breathed out.

"So... I was thinking..." he murmured, nipping her earlobe gently before whispering in her ear, "We should start working on that second baby."

Josephine felt her words choked in her throat.

"That sounds like a yes," he replied; not bothering with gentleness anymore as he sliced her corset neatly with an elongated nail. Josephine managed not to buckle under his ministration as he bent his head to capture a nipple between his lips. He was whispering something against her skin but Josephine was deaf to everything but her own heartbeat.

"You used to let me suckle milk out of these," he whispered, smiling when he heard the catch in her breath. "I'd like to taste it again... soon."

"Aramis!" she gasped as his tongue rasped against her other nipple before trailing down towards her navel. Josephine managed to gather enough control to growl, "One of us is seriously overdressed."

He smiled against her skin. "So you forgive me?"

"No, not really."

He chuckled, moving his lips further down to her navel, to the exposed curls above her...

"What the hell is this?"

"What?"

"This abomination!"

She looked down. "Oh, that. That's a g-string."

"It's a piece of triangle cloth!" he frowned, snapping the flimsy string with his teeth.

"Oh pish! Everyone wears one of these nowadays... oh!" her words died in her throat as his hands parted her thighs roughly to dip his tongue into her wet heat. Josephine shivered; her thighs trembled as she tried to push them close.

"Stay," he ordered. "You... taste very sweet."

She wanted to say something but somehow her brain forgot how to string words together. It was as if it fused in an instant the moment his rough stubble grazed her soft flesh.

"You can't do this!" she said in exasperation. "You've... never done this to me!"

She felt his lips smile against her pussy. God... it was embarrassing...

"Of course. It was illegal back then but now it's not," he murmured. "Plus... this sweetness is addictive. Want some?"

Josephine gave a gasp and immediately regretted it when his stood up suddenly to press his mouth against hers. She could taste herself on him!

Unconsciously she moaned, only to have his tongue thrust inside her mouth. Her eyes widened in shock. Obviously this man had learnt a few tricks over the years. Damn him. She moved her knees up, aiming for his crotch.

A firm hand grabbed her thigh, lifting it up to wrap around his waist.

"Baby if you're going to do that, I'm not going to play nice."

Her eyes burned. Even through her hazy lust-filled state, she could still huff haughtily at him. He nipped her lips playfully as his fingers worked on his pants. "Why are you angry?"

"Stop trying to read me!" she struggled against him, balancing precariously on one leg.

"Can't help it... you've awaken such bad habits in me," he teased; a smile breaking over his face.

Josephine snarled. Damn him if he thought he was going to charm her into his bed... again. She tried to stiffen against him; not wanting to let him know she was enjoying this... fornication. She was going to keep her mind far, far away from this heinous act reserved only for the married...

"Oh god have mercy," she moaned as his fingers found its way inside her slippery pussy. Okay she had no sense of control over her body and didn't protest when he lifted her other leg to carry her to an adjoining room... into his bed.

She didn't dare to open her eyes after he laid her on the soft mattress. She could hear his clothes hit the floor but refused to see him naked.

A second later, he crawled into bed beside her; his body warm and hard against her soft flesh.

"Open your eyes," he murmured, nipping her earlobe with his teeth. Josephine let out a sigh as she opened her eyes to curiously look at his body. He wasn't as lean as he was back then but there were serious muscles now that whispered of many years of sword wielding.

"Approve?" he mused.

"It's alright," she replied, pretending she didn't care. Yeah right. She was trembling beneath him and a moment later when he rested his weight on his hands to stare down at her, Josephine forgot that she was supposed to not like this.

Her fingers traced the smooth planes of his chest down to his abdomen... then no further. She could see his erection jutting proudly, resting near her thighs but she chose to look away.

"Touch it," he whispered.

"No... that's..."

"Scared?"

"No." Josephine was intimidated. Had it looked and... felt that big the last time? Her memory was fuzzy so she was going to refresh it. Using just one finger, she dared herself to touch the ridge of his cock, surprised to find a coat of pre-cum already glistening on its head.

When he sucked in his breath, she pulled her hand away quickly, afraid that she had hurt him. But he didn't say anything so curiosity got the better of her and her fingers daintily curled around the hot hard flesh and gave a tentative squeeze. His groans alarmed her so she pulled away again.

"Josephine... you're not a virgin. You've done this before... so don't tease me like that," he groaned, burying his face at the crook of her neck. She pursed her lips at his response. Didn't he know he was her only lover? She could be a virgin once again for all her body's lack of use!

"Get on your back!" she scowled, pushing against him. When he didn't oblige, she used her own force to roll him over. "Stay."

Aramis wanted to say that she was too bossy but the words never came out of his lips for that moment, her lips closed over his cock; such soft, warm caresses that showed both eagerness and inexperience. He could feel the slight scrapping of her teeth on the hard muscle and almost came at the feel of her mouth engulfing the whole length of him inside her.

"Oh god... baby... stop..." he moaned, trying to pull her head away. "I don't want to waste my first round in your mouth. Come here..."

She ignored him and continued her torturous ministrations; alternately trailing her tongue along his whole length and taking him fully inside her mouth. Josephine couldn't help it. She was craving for the taste of him and anticipating the sensations that she was about to feel the moment he penetrates her body for the first time...

Just the thought of it was making her wet. In fact, the thought that she could actually torture him by controlling the amount of pleasure he could feel was also making her wet. Smiling against his cock, she pulled her lips away to press soft kisses down the side of his inner thigh, trailing slowly up his hipbone.

She continued pressing those barely-there kisses upwards; all the while making sure that no other part of her body touched him, except for the briefest scrape of her breasts over his swollen erection. Just once.

"Josephine are you trying to kill me?" Aramis managed to croak when her tongue flicked over his nipples.

"Not yet," she whispered playfully, finally sliding her body sensuously on top of him; rubbing her hot centre suggestively against his abdomen. She knew that if she just moved slightly back, he would be deep inside her... but she wanted to play a bit more. He wasn't protesting either --maybe not yet.

Kissing past his collarbone, she licked up the side of his neck, growling slightly at the scent of another woman there. As if to punish him, she pushed her hips back slightly, making sure just the tip of his cock penetrated her then she pulled herself off. Their moan was simultaneous.

"That's it!" he groaned; all self control replaced only by a hunger to feel himself embedded inside of her. His hands grabbed her hips and pushed her back roughly, impaling her on his hardened cock in one swift motion.

It was insane not to scream at such pleasure.

Josephine could feel him moving his hips, pistoning himself in and out of her, eliciting moans and screams that she didn't even know came from her own throat. She pressed her face against his neck as the rush of pleasure washed through her; ripples tingling through her skin that seemed to grow bigger and bigger until it culminated in an explosive orgasm; her body trembling as wave after wave hit her body.

When she finally pulled away from his neck and opened her eyes, she saw that he was smiling.

"Marking me already?" he teased.

"What? Oh!" she gasped, noticing the slowly healing bite marks at the side of his neck. She licked her lips unconsciously even as she gave him a guilty look.

"I'm sorry, I... oh my god!" She repeated the last phrase like a mantra as Aramis switched their positions; pressing her down on the bed and thrusting himself inside her mercilessly. She was tight from years of underuse but he wasn't planning on being gentle with her. Josephine always seemed to bring out these wild, untamed desires in him --his lust just as cardinal as it had been when he first laid eyes on her.

"Look at me," he demanded gently, watching her eyelids flutter as another wave of orgasm subsided. "Look at me when I take you... when I make you surrender under my body," his whispers like a caress on her skin. "When I make you mine, mine, mine," he punctuated each 'mine' with a deep thrust inside her, sending her reeling into another orgasm.

Aramis wanted to go longer but at the rate that she was clenching around him, he didn't think he'd last long without driving himself mad. Scooping his arms beneath her body, he felt her legs clasp around his waist automatically but he didn't move... yet. He held her intimately against him; their erratic heartbeats synchronizing with each other then he let his fangs out.

She didn't deny him his right to mark her --his fangs sinking deep in the artery in her neck --before he moved his hips in a downward thrust, again and again, harder and deeper until he could taste the sweet adrenaline in her blood, warning him of a violent orgasm coming close.

This time when her climax claimed her, he rode the waves together, letting his body feel her pleasure like it was his, even as he came in hot spurts deep inside her warmth.

This was right; as it should always be. The only woman he'd ever mark as his was Josephine.

***

A long time later, when she stirred awake, Josephine wondered if she had been dreaming. Sometimes she couldn't tell when dreams, visions, memories and reality separated from each other for it was as if she could walk through them all at the same time. How many times had she woken up from sleep only to be thrust back into visions of the past?

She pinched herself. "Oww... okay, I'm not dreaming... which also means. Oh dear!" she turned to see lazy brown eyes staring at her. "You're real right?"

"Josephine, how real can this get?" he said, pressing himself against her, making sure she could feel him slowly getting hard again.

"This is wrong. I shouldn't have..." she whispered, pulling the blanket away from them to wrap around her body.

"Why?" he asked, catching her wrist and holding it firmly.

"I... I don't get into bed willy-nilly with men. What we just did was wrong..."

"Come here," he said, moving closer to her and pulling her into his embrace. "It's wrong that we made love?"

He could feel her trembling. "Yes. It's reserved for..."

"Married couples?" he interjected; curving his lips as he watched her blush slightly. "I didn't hear you complaining a while ago. In fact I recall you asked for more."

"You're so mean Aramis. Now let me go. I cannot afford to lose more dignity than I already have."

He didn't oblige her and instead threw himself backwards on the bed with her in his arms. "You talk too much. Sleep now."

"With you?"

"I don't see any other person here."

Josephine bit her lips as though thinking then gave up and curled close to him.

He sighed as her soft body lay enclosed in his embrace. "Call me selfish but it thrills me to know I can still scent only my mark under your skin after all those years."

She didn't say anything. Five hundred years is a long time for a woman to be celibate. Josephine had no idea how she even managed that.

"You like to bite me every time we... do it," she said in an even tone, not wanting to betray anything.

"Good. Guess you'll just have to get used to it again."

She pretended she did not hear that. Old bats with mouths that sweet are dangerous.

***

The next morning, Draven woke up to find that Amber was not by his side and panicked. Rushing out of the room, he almost tripped as he hurried down the staircase.

"She's off for a run," came Eian's voice from the living room. "She'll be fine."

"Run?"

"Well, her wolf needs the run. It has been caged too long under her subconscious and is dying to be free."

"Should I go look for her?"

"You should. I just hope you have stamina." His eyes twinkled with amusement. "Mates always go for runs together. It helps with the bonding. Besides, her wolf would welcome the challenge... as long as you're fast enough to play with her."

"I'm a Vampire Eian... a predator just like you."

"So? I can outrun you."

Draven smiled. "We'll put that claim to the test someday but excuse me I have a mate to chase after right now."

"Have a shower and change of clothes first. I've got some spare ones in the guest room. Help yourself."

A while later when Draven came down the stairs having freshly washed up, Eian opened the front door for him.

"Here are Amber's house keys. It's a very small place, meant to house the single pack members but it'll suffice for now. You two need to get a room and not in my house."

Draven flashed his Alpha a wicked grin.

"For godsake Draven! I mean it. No sex in the woods... well at least not in broad daylight where the pups might see you."

"Where is your sense of adventure Eian?"

Eian rolled his eyes. "I'm going to pretend I did not hear that and start working on the lease for a family unit right now. You both will need a bigger space once you have pups around. Wait... you do want pups right?"

Draven's face paled. Pups? "Umm, yes, I suppose I do."

"Oh that's good 'cause she's already pregnant."

"What!" Draven was going to have a heart attack right about now. He was about to give in to his worries when he heard Eian break out in laughter.

"That's for teasing me earlier." At the sight of Draven's still shocked face, he continued, "Man, you Vampires have no sense of humour. Now scram and find your mate."

"Geez Eian. You've got one hell of a wicked streak," said Draven, snatching the keys from his Alpha's hand but he was smiling now. The thought of having a baby with his mate sounded wonderful but he had to take that pill that Alaron perfected first before a proper mating could take place... whatever that meant.

Draven knew that he had much to learn about Pack rules and customs but he didn't mind. He'd do it for Amber. However, there's still the issue with the Council. He had to assume office today but seeing how the circumstances have changed, he wondered if his place as an Elder will be compromised or returned to his father.

But he'll think of that later. Right now, he needed to find his mate. As he started walking towards the forested areas, he was aware that her scent was strong and fertile in the air. She must be lurking somewhere, obviously wanting to play, so he'll play.

He continued walking deeper through the foliage, keeping his senses on alert. Like in many combat situations, Vampires with Draven's abilities do not have an upper hand for they could only rely on their five senses. Heightened as those senses may be, Draven was still susceptible to being attacked and experience in the battlefield has taught him that.

But he was just chasing after a wolf... how hard would that be right?

"Amber sweetheart, ready or not, here I come!" he shouted just before he began running. Once or twice, he caught her scent close to him but then he lost it every time he stopped to look.

Then he saw the flash of her tail and he smiled.

Making sure that she was still hidden, he jumped up and landed silently on a tree branch. He saw her looking confused at the sudden loss of his scent. As she moved, he moved along with her; balancing precariously from one tree to another until they reached a small clearing.

She was still looking around, obviously confused for she kept sniffing the ground and then the air before walking about in circles... clearly frustrated.

Then, as silent and as agile as only a Vampire can be, he pounced on her; rolling to make sure that he did not crush her body with the impact of his jump.

"Caught you," he murmured against her fur. "Okay, can you get naked now?"

He swore he caught a glint of amusement in the wolf's eye before she licked him playfully.

"No?" he asked in confusion. "Want to play some more?"

The wolf began to run in response to his question. It left Draven with no choice but to follow her, running alongside the wolf that he had come to love within such a short time. She wasn't running fast and Draven understood that she just wanted to share this forest with him, let him get to know her in the most intimate way the wolf knew. This was her territory... and she wanted to welcome him into it by making him understand that her love for the earth, the greenery and the sacredness of the pack was as much as her love for him.

The thought humbled him.

A while later when they finally reached the edge of the forest, they stopped simply to look at the houses on the outskirts.