Intrigued Ch. 11

Story Info
Changes...
3.9k words
4.72
18k
17

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Keegan-

It took me a few days to track down the address that she called me from. The address was to a house that was about four hours from here. It was definitely a huge risk to take especially not knowing where the address would take me or if she'd even want anything to do with me. It also was kind of intimidating not knowing what kind of person I'd encounter there. If this person or thing scared Raven enough where she wouldn't come home, who knew what it could do to me.

I let the window down and felt the cool night air blow through my hair. I smelled rain. I had already been driving a couple of hours and anxiety and apprehension was beginning to get the best of me... What if I drove all the way out here and she just tells me to go fuck myself? What if the thing holding her captive killed me? The questions resounded in my head but one thing was for sure: I had already come too far to turn back now.

-Raven-

I laid in bed as Dorian traced lazy circles on my bare abdomen. Out of nowhere, I felt a disturbance. My heart jumped in my throat when I realized what it was: Keegan. He was near and how he found me, I had no idea but I had to get him out of here before he got himself killed...

-Keegan-

"Keegan, turn around... now," Raven's voice spoke softly in my head. I was scared shitless. How the hell did she do that? I was cracking up...surely it was just my imagination.

"No, it is really me. Listen, you have to turn around before you get yourself killed. There is danger here," she said urgently.

"I'm not leaving without you, Raven," I said to the windshield. I felt really weird speaking to nothing but I doubted if I could just think my response.

"Keegan, this is dangerous! Please go now while you still have a chance. I cannot protect you here," she said as a final warning.

"Over my dead body," I said dismissively.

"So be it," she said sadly.

It didn't take long for me to reach a mansion that looked like something right out of a horror film. The old rickety gate was closed but not locked. I got out of the rental car and pushed the gate open with a loud creak. Rain drops began to fall slowly, further perfecting the suspenseful and terrifying mood. I got in the car and drove up closer to the mansion. On the way, I passed a pond covered in a layer of fog and a old cemetery. This place gave me the creeps but I refused to leave without my fiancée.

-Raven-

It was not long before Dorian's hand stopped caressing my stomach. He sat up abruptly and inhaled deeply.

"What is wrong, Sir?" I asked, feigning concern.

"There is an intruder," he said, standing up, "A human."

He threw on a pair of pajama bottoms and I slipped on a gown.

Soon, we heard the front door open and heard Keegan's reluctant footsteps as he entered the entryway. Suddenly, there was a flash of lightning that illuminated the room, followed by the rumble of thunder. Dorian walked outside of the bedroom and I followed close behind him.

"Were you expecting company, my Dear?" he asked as we walked down the long hallway.

I looked away from him avoiding his eyes. "You still wear his scent. Do not worry, we shall give him a very warm welcome," he said, making the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

"You there! Intruder! What brings you into my home... uninvited?" Dorian asked as he descended the staircase, me at his side.

"I came to get my fiancée and bring her home," Keegan said boldly without missing a beat.

"Your fiancée? Who is your fiancée?" Dorian asked innocently.

"Raven. She is my fiancée and I aim to bring her back with me," Keegan said, maintaining his sure, confident tone even though his heart was beating like a jackrabbit's.

"Now, hold on, Friend. This woman belongs to me and it is rather dangerous to come into a man's home uninvited to claim his woman," Dorian said, reaching the ground level, baring his fangs at Keegan. "Raven, could you kindly tell this man who you belong to?"

-Keegan-

"I am his, Keegan," she said softly, blinking back the crimson tears.

"What are you saying, Raven?" I asked, my heart breaking.

"I am saying that I belong to him and I never have been your's, Keegan," she said a little stronger this time, "I am all wrong for you and you are all wrong for me. This vampire is my Maker and I love him with an intensity that I could never feel for anyone one else, including you. Please leave before you get yourself killed."

My broken heart pounded loudly in my throat. How could she say these things? What was I gonna do without her? I would rather die than be without her. She was my everything and I thought, until this moment, that the feelings were mutual.

"You should listen to her, Boy. Leave before I kill you," the male vampire said with a smirk.

I shook my head furiously. "I'll fight you for her," said a voice that sounded a lot like my own, except more confident.

The male vampire threw his head back and laughed heartily. "You will do what? Surely, you cannot be serious!"

"I see nothing funny," I replied gruffly, "I said: 'I'll fight you for her'. Winner gets her, loser fucks off."

He abruptly stopped laughing and disappeared up the stairs. Within a blink's time he was back down the stairs holding what looked like a stake. "You are on, Boy. Except when I win, I will fuck her in front of you and then I will kill you," he said with a smile as he threw me the stake.

I looked at Raven's face and she avoided my eyes. At that moment, I knew it to be fact: this vampire had touched her, violated her and she allowed it. Knowing this, why did I still want her? Why did she still encompass my every desire?

-Raven-

I hung my head in shame when Keegan came to the realization that I had had sex with Dorian. I knew it was bad when it was happening, but I could not very well say 'no' to Dorian. He was my Maker, something that Keegan would never understand. Not that it would matter for much longer anyway. My heart ached as I watched Keegan ready himself for a battle he could never win.

Keegan ran towards Dorian, stake pointed at his heart. Dorian jumped over him and laughed. "Did you really think it would be that easy?" Dorian asked as he continued to laugh.

As Dorian continued his laughing fit, Keegan took advantage, charging at him another time... the stake grazing Dorian's chest as he turned sideways. "Nice try," Dorian said, giving Keegan a nod and watching the wound slowly close and heal before his eyes.

Dorian obviously grew tired of this game and bared his fangs and lunged at Keegan. All I saw was a jumble of white skin and soon I saw blood. At this point I did not know who was bleeding, but I had a pretty good idea. After a moment with no movement, I saw Dorian untangle himself from Keegan's limp body and get to his feet. Keegan's blood leaked from the side of his mouth and down over his chest and abdomen.

My heart shattered as I saw Keegan lying on his back with an entire chunk missing out of the left side of his neck. His blood pooled on the ground around him. I let out a earth-shattering scream as I ran over to his lifeless body.

Tears cascaded down my face as I held him in my arms one last time. Dorian was clearly angry with my reaction and began to yell over my cries. "Look at you! Weak! Crying over a human? You are just as worthless as he was," he growled, circling my body.

I continued to cry loudly as my world came crashing down on me. I rocked his body slowly, praying that he would somehow make it through this. I knew it was not possible. His body was already growing cold. The puddle of blood surrounded us and drenched my knees.

"You are just as weak and powerless as you always have been! Nothing has changed! You are nothing but a disappointment, Raven!" he barked angrily, "As your Maker, I release you! Get out of my sight!"

Normally, his degrading words would take a toll on my self-esteem but he had took away the one thing I ever really cared about. I did the only thing I could think of: I instinctively bit my right wrist until the blood began to flow and eagerly put it against his open mouth. My blood pooled into his mouth and began to flow out of the side. "Come on, Keegan," I whispered as I used my left hand to rub his Adam's apple in hopes that I could get him to swallow. It could not be too late...

~*~*~*~

-Raven-

It was too late. He did not respond or swallow. He just laid there...dead. The heartbreak consumed me. It was all my fault. I was too weak to leave Dorian and go home to the man that really loved me. I was weak. I continued to cry, realizing that the rest of eternity would be desolate and depressing without Keegan by my side. Without him, I had no reason to live. I spent so much time crying that I did not realize that the open wound on Keegan's neck had begun to grow smaller and smaller...

-Keegan-

I felt as if I had just woken up from a bad dream. I ached all over and I couldn't open my eyes. My mouth was full of the most delicious liquid I had ever encountered. I swallowed what was left. I knew I was in Raven's arms but she was crying. Her tears covered my face and neck, I knew I had to be a bloody mess. It broke my heart to hear her cry but it was still too soon for me to do anything. A few minutes passed before I was able to move. It was agonizing to only be able to lie and listen to the one I loved mourn for me.

When I was finally able to move, I reached my hand up and softly stroked her cheek. Her sobbing stopped abruptly and she looked down on me. "Shh..." was the only thing I could manage to say. For some reason my voice didn't want to work. She stared at me as if she had seen a ghost for a moment and soon, a smile painted her beautiful face...

-Raven-

I looked down on my love: his eyes were a platinum grey and the smile he gave me was accented with fangs. He was absolutely beautiful, regardless of the smears of blood that streaked his pale skin. He was vampire... We were now the same kind of people. I silently thanked God for this blessing in disguise...

-Keegan-

After the initial shock of being alive, I got to my feet. Everything felt different. All five of my senses were affected: I saw things more vibrantly, I heard things more clearly, I felt things more intensely, I smelled things more strongly, and I tasted things more vividly. I did not know what happened but I was thankful that it did.

I was distracted when I felt her arms wrap around my neck. I looked at her with new eyes. I saw her in a new light... it was indescribable. I always knew she was everything to me but I felt love for her in greater depth. It was as if she was all that mattered and I would kill anyone that threatened her with no question. It was my job to protect her at all costs. I owed my life to her and only her. Why did I feel this way?

She pulled my head down and brought me in for a kiss. I felt the fireworks explode and, oddly, my knees felt weak. Suddenly, I got wind of a new scent: it was pungent and threatening. I heard the creak of the floorboards as something neared, something dangerous. Instinctively, I pushed Raven behind me, hurling her backward a few feet. Behind her, I saw the male vampire that almost killed me standing with the stake in his hand. He just tried to kill my fiancée!

I felt blinding rage consume me as I lunged at him...

-Raven-

I watched helplessly as Keegan took on death a second time. This time, he couldn't be so lucky. He bared his fangs at Dorian and let out a enraged scream. He lunged at him as if Dorian was minute competition instead of the vampire that had murdered him moments before. Snarls and shouts filled the air as they battled, fighting and tussling for awhile but the entire time, my eyes were on the stake.

I watched in paralysis as Dorian got hold of Keegan's shoulder and brought the stake through Keegan's chest. Keegan let out a earth-shattering scream as a triumphant smile spread across Dorian's face. My heart sank. I had gotten him back only to lose him again within the hour. I felt the agonizing pain of loss and heartbreak tug at my heart, the tears fell freely from my eyes.

To my surprise, I saw Keegan return Dorian's smile and with the last of his strength, he grabbed both of Dorian's shoulders and roughly jerked him forward. The opposite end of the stake penetrating Dorian's chest as well. Dorian threw he head back and shouted his defeat as his body burst into flames and fell to the ground. My heart sank involuntarily. My Maker was dead.

Keegan turned toward me, stake still sticking out of his chest and gave me a small smile as he fell to the ground as well.

"Keegan," I whispered as I ran to his side. Grimacing, he looked down at the stake.

"Why am I not dead?" he asked quietly.

"The first time or this time?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Both, I guess," he said, looking at me, puzzled.

"Well, the first time, I saved you... you are a vampire now. This time, he missed your heart. When we get this out of you, it will heal without as much as a scar to show for it," I said smoothly.

His platinum eyes grew wide in realization. "I'm a what?!" he asked in disbelief.

"You are a vampire. We are one and the same. You will live for eternity," I replied softly.

"Whoa," he said, allowing the it all to sink in.

"Let's get this out of you," I said, gesturing to the stake. He nodded. Without warning, I grabbed the stake and pulled it out with ease. He bared his fangs at me angrily.

"Easy, Killer," I said, lifting his shirt so he could watch the wound heal.

"That's so fucking wicked," he said as he watched the hole in his chest close. True to my word, no scar was left behind. "So. Now what?"

~*~*~*~

-Raven-

Keegan took very quickly to the vampire lifestyle. He was an ideal mate; he made me feel safe and secure. He also loved me unconditionally with an intensity that is indescribable. I found it rather peculiar that he had not so much as looked at me sexually since he was turned. With him now having the ability to block his thoughts, I was unable to see the reasoning behind it.

"What's the matter, Raven?" he asked sweetly, wrenching me from my thoughts.

"Nothing, Dear, why do you ask?" I lied, giving him a small smile.

"Are you lying to me?" he asked as he approached me slowly, stopping just shy of the chair I was sitting in. My eyes rolled over his bare abdomen and I fought to keep my fangs out of sight.

"N-no," I stammered, avoiding his grey eyes, "I was just sitting here thinking... that's all," I said smiling a smile that did not meet my eyes.

"You are so beautiful," he said, tangling the fingers of his right hand in my hair, forcing me to look into his eyes...

-Keegan-

She really was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. The way she seemed to melt under my touch, the way her eyes glowed with desire as they met mine, the way she nibbled on her lower lip when she looked at my body.

I wanted her. I wanted her more than anything else in this world. Yet, every time I thought of being with her sexually, I felt an intense pain. I knew how crazy it was to put her at fault for having sex with Dorian... he was her Maker. Even though I could understand it, it didn't make it any better. It hurt me to picture her lying on her back and moaning as he moved inside of her, undoubtedly releasing inside of her as well...

-Raven-

I stared at him as the crimson began to line his eyes. He closed them tightly and untangled his fingers from my hair as he blew out a pained breath. It was painful and incredibly irritating to know something was bothering him but be unable to figure out what it is.

Keegan turned on his heel and walked into the bedroom. Before long, I heard the rustling of the blankets and saw the lamp on the bedside table click off. I felt alone and worthless. I wanted my fiance back.

-Keegsn-

I laid in the darkness, wanting nothing other than Raven to come and make me feel better, nothing other, except maybe Raven staying away. I tossed and turned in bed until I felt the bed sink in beside me. I stilled myself, the rigidity eventually becoming uncomfortable. Before long, I felt her soft body climb on top of mine.

"Raven, what are you doing?" I asked monotonously. Instead of a reply, I felt her lean forward until her lips met mine. "Raven, not tonight," I said, closing my eyes.

She was not taking 'no' for an answer. I felt her soft hands trace my stomach and with no warning, reach into the front of my boxers and began to stroke my cock to life.

"Raven...no," I again attempted to rebel. Still speaking no words, she grabbed my right hand with her free hand and grasped her breast with it. Her nipple puckered instantly from my touch. A groan built up in my throat as she leaned backward and began to rub my balls. I quickly swallowed it back down. If she wanted me to fuck her, she was gonna fucking get it but not the way she wanted.

I swiftly flipped her on her back and roughly separated her thighs. She must have fed before she came into the bedroom because I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. I leaned toward the bedside table and turned the lamp on. I felt like my dick could have exploded from the sight I was drinking in beneath me:

Raven looked up at me through hooded, golden eyes and her fangs were extended. She was completely naked and her legs were separated, the thin, perfect landing strip drawing attention to the hot, swollen pussy lips that poked out beneath it. I wanted to fuck her so bad. I wanted to fuck her hard enough that it would punish her for giving herself to Dorian and give me the sexual release that I needed so badly.

"You want me to fuck you, Raven?" I asked simply, ignoring the scent that was filling my nostrils and keeping my fangs tucked away.

"Yesss," she hissed as she reached for my cock. I pulled away and looked into her agonized eyes.

"No," I said, rolling over and covering myself in the blanket.

"Wh-why?" she asked, dumbfounded, "Keegan, I need you."

Her last sentence sent signals straight to my dick... I couldn't take it anymore! Before she could blink, her legs were over my shoulders and my cock was pressing impatiently against her glistening hole. I closed my eyes and pushed forcefully inside her. I fucked her with a vengeance until her surprised moans turned into cries of pleasurable pain. Her pussy pulsed around my cock rhythmically as her first orgasm washed over her.

"K-K-Keegan, slow down," she begged as I continued to punish her.

I looked at down at her, eyes rimmed with crimson. I bared my fangs at her. "Did you tell him to fucking slow down? Shut the fuck up and take it! Fucking take it like you took it for him!" I growled, heartlessly, wanting her to feel every bit as awful as I did. She looked at me and I saw the pain and remorse flash in her eyes. I loved her... more than anything, but it all still hurt...

-Raven-

'So, this is what this has been about,' I thought as the realization came over me. I felt awful, I wanted nothing more than to take back what had happened between Dorian and I, but that was impossible. Red drops fell from Keegan's eyes as he pounded me mercilessly. Soon, he buried his fangs into my left breast, causing me to cry out in pain.

"Keegan... I am so sorry," I whimpered, but as soon as the words left my mouth, I was flipped on my stomach with my face shoved in the pillow. He entered me roughly from behind, his hands gripping my hips. I screamed in the pillow as he continued his assault on my pussy. Involuntarily, my pussy began to spasm on his cock, trying to pull him deeper inside of me...

-Keegan-

I licked her blood from my lips and gripped her perfect ass in my hands. It was amazing feeling her tight pussy stroking me closer and closer to an orgasm, but I didn't wanna finish this way. I wanted her to hurt like I've hurt but I also wanted her to know that I still loved her and she still meant everything to me.

12