Intrigued Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, I laid her on her back and lowered myself onto her. I softly kissed her lips and allowed her tongue to mingle with mine. "I love you, Raven," I whispered as I pulled away from her kiss and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, too, Keegan and I am so sorry," she whispered back.

I entered her gently and she released a soft moan. "I know," I said quietly before kissing her deeply once again. I balanced myself on my forearms and continued to fill her with my cock.

Before long, I felt the tell-tale tightening of her pussy. I was so close and she could tell. "Cum with me, Keegan," she whispered seductively and separated her legs farther apart. I felt myself repeatedly tap her cervix, I was gonna fucking blow. Her pussy stroked me until I filled her with my cum. I collapsed on top of her.

"I fucking love you, Raven," I said as she traced my spine with her fingertips.

"I love you, too, Keegan," she said, closing her eyes.

Things were perfect again and I could not wait until the day that she officially became my wife.

12