Introducing Friend to Nudist Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask if she's ever swam nude before because it's a glorious feeling, well at least for guys it is. She tells me of when she skinny dipped with her boyfriend on Long Island when she was in her twenties. She definitely liked the feeling. We both dived into the deep end of the indoor pool and it really surprised us at how cold it was. We didn't last long and swam the length of the pool right to the stairs. As invigorating as it was, we both had enough and walked up the steps.

Ginnie stared at my crotch and giggled, "A little cold there for ya." My dick was a shriveled-up little nub.

Quite embarrassed, I jeered back, "Alright missy, I see you're a little cold too... Rudolph." while I stare at her nipples that were leading the way. As we walked out to the big pool I then realized, "Hey, you knew that pool was cold. Just to get me." I noticed a little smirk out of her as she bolted towards the heated pool.

I'm always observant at this resort for first-timers. As I mentioned, I totally enjoy introducing new people to this lifestyle and hearing about their first time. It's like I get to relive my first time all over again. The nervousness combined with excitement and facing a fear that this prudish society has placed upon us. It's such a burden that strikes fear in us whenever we need to change clothes.

This time, I observe four teenage girls that have set up camp in the lounge chairs near the cabana bar. It's a little out of the way and slightly hidden by a planter. Just arriving to the resort, the four girls start to remove their outer clothes, shorts and t-shirts to reveal actually somewhat conservative swimsuits. Three are in bikinis and the more conservative looking, in all respects, is wearing a frumpy one piece. No doubt from the looks on their faces, this is the first time any of them have been to a place like this.

I suspect they came together to see what this nudism thing is all about and possibly partake. Since Paradise Lakes is clothing optional, there's no pressure from the members to be nude all the time. But what a shame, coming all this way and not at least trying the nudism experience. They all had pretty good bodies, although the one-piece girl was carrying some extra weight.

They probably agreed to come on a dare or adventure, because they were obviously quite scared by the way they were talking and moving. They all embarrassingly averted their eyes when a good looking nude guy walked by them. In time I'm sure they will be scoping out everybody's normally hidden body parts.

After about a half hour and a few nervous trips to the bar for drinks, the conservative girl in the one piece pulled her halter top down to her waist, exposing a nice set of boobs. Quite large for her frame. I can't wait until I see her walk around with those bouncing away. Her action of lowering her suit caused them to jiggle quite a bit already. She felt pretty proud of herself and the other girls acknowledged her boldness and realized that the time for the rest of them to do what they came here for was now upon them. I've seen this before, most girls will not initiate getting undressed in public unless others are doing it also. Just one of those, "Alright, if everybody else is..."

Within a half hour, all four of the girls were frolicking in the big pool, fully nude.

Ginnie and I spent the rest of the day around the pool. There were plenty of firsts for her: nude water volleyball, nude lunching, nude outside showering, nude swimming and lots of nude conversations with some very interesting people.

We were beat from all the activities and intense sunshine, but our second wind kicked in as we got ready for the night's activities. Ginnie was getting real excited going back to our room and changing into some lingerie for the party. I can see the naughty twinge in her step. She's finally starting to enjoy this nude teasing thing.

She gives me the high sign for my choice of silk boxers while I now get to see her try on different combinations of lingerie. I told her to bring a few outfits, but she probably had six or seven complete outfits with various combinations of exposures. She tried to kick me out so I can just see the finished product but I would have none of that. I explained that my opinion as a guy is very advantageous to her getting the guy she wants.

We discussed our goals before arriving at the resort. She told me again that she considered me just a friend and had no sexual desires for me, although I know she looks at me in a lustful way sometimes. I told her that I've always wanted to have sex with her and I would be delighted if we did, but I'll respect her wishes and not try to seduce her.

In exchange for my distance, I talked her into letting me tease her in a sexual way but knowing that there is definitely a limit that I shouldn't cross. I took full advantage of this opportunity. No kissing or no touching between her legs or her butt, and although she tried to keep her boobs off limits, I already had tweaked them in the boutique this morning to get that chain to hold. Yea! I know she's into mutual masturbation from previous conversations, but I don't mention it for fear that she may put a ban on it and get real defensive if I go for it while wanting her to watch.

So our goals are to have sex with other people, just not each other. I mentioned that the resort had a swinger element on weekend nights, which will work out perfect. We can hook up with another couple and have sex with them, all the time appearing that we were a couple ourselves. This will keep us together for the evening and allow us to explore other people.

So, back to the lingerie fashion show to decide what to wear for the nightclub. By habit, she is going into the bathroom alcove to change, which is what she's done before when I'm critiquing her various outfits. I reminded her where we were and she was actually relieved a little. I think she enjoys changing in front of somebody. She models her various outfits and I'm going for the ones that are frilly and show off her classic hourglass figure. The corsets do nicely and easily pass the hard-on test.

When she tries on some lingerie that I really like my dick twitches and pokes out of my boxers, of which I have the fly unbuttoned for just such an occasion. I just love it when a girl on the dance floor gets my dick hard and I forget that I'm wearing something that allows it to poke through. The sexy girl sees my condition and blushes. I just let it fly and make sure she gets an eyeful.

I confess that when I go clothes shopping with Ginnie, my dick gets hard when I see something I like. She blushes and says she didn't know she had that effect on me. I warn her that if I don't get laid tonight, I'll have to relieve myself in some way. She doesn't get defensive and giggles a little while telling me that I probably wont have any problem tonight hooking up with a cutie.

She says that I'm a very good looking man and have a very nice dick that the girls of the resort have been taking notice of. I see my opportunity to start an erotic conversation with her and ask her why it looks good. She then goes into why the shape of the head is so good and how it's very much bigger than the shaft.

By now I'm very hard and want her to go into lots of detail. I take off my boxers so I can get her to talk about it and possibly touch it. I let her know that I really enjoy talking about these intimate details with her and how that even though we aren't lovers, she can openly talk about my dick. Great, this opens the door for me to talk about her boobs and pussy in great detail throughout the weekend. I'll be taking advantage of that opportunity. She gets closer to me and kneels down to examine my dick in detail.

My dick is getting hard but still pointing down. She describes that since the head is so much bigger, it feels good for a woman and stimulates the inside of her more. She then asks if I could lift it so she can finally see the sensitive underside. I tell her that she can do it herself, hoping that she will.

She thinks about it for a moment and realizes this may cross the line in our original agreement, but I know she's horny after parading around all day without clothes and really liking the way people are admiring her body. So I know she wants to. Just doesn't want to admit it. I comfort her by saying that I'll still respect our agreement for no sex and not try to push it that way. I continue by saying that she can explore at will and when else will she get to play with a guy's intimate parts and not be expected to put out.

She sees the logic, much to my horny delight and grabs my dick to examine the bottom. As she does the head of my dick is getting bigger, harder and purple. She says a big "wow" and is very impressed that it gets so much bigger than she's ever seen. I tell her that before she just hasn't seen it full. She's impressed and says that I really got to show that off to the girls more. She says that she saw a few girls check out my hard-on earlier and that she will definitely spread rumors around that it gets better.

She then examined the bottom and even took a grab of my balls. She then looked up and gave me that devilish smile that she approves. She said that she really wants to see this version of my dick more this weekend. I reminded her that it needs help to get that big. I can get it hard for outside viewing by just seeing a nice rack or butt, but it needs more help to get it rock hard and purple. She gives me that, "OK, I'll remember that for later" look. The weekend is getting better by the moment.

She's turning me on so much that I caution her to let go before she gets a face full. She quickly retreats and says we don't want that now because you'll need your horny edge for tonight. So this tells me she is really into my dick and wants to see lots more of it tonight. I quickly put my boxers on and think of something else, but I keep thinking that now I have a green light for more touching of her. This will get interesting on the dace floor later.

She finally decides on what lingerie she wants to show off and we head down for some drinks at the bar. She finally decided on a corset-like black teddy with a thong, stockings and spike black shoes. The corset top covers her boobs, but also provides quite a bit of lifting. The matching black lace thong is not see-through, but her butt is on display. She's ready to party. Quite the outfit and I realize my dick will not be down for the entire night. She gets a little concerned that I'm still a little hard and that we may be asked to leave. I remind her that the kids are not up and it's adult time in the nightclub.

I won't be the only stiff dick in the club tonight. I notice that I can see her very hard nipples through the fabric. I tease her by asking if there's some wetness to go with those nipples and she nods. She also says she has a surprise with this outfit.

After about an hour mingling and dancing, I began flirting with this hot girl down the bar who's with a guy. She definitely wants me to ask for a dance. She's about 25, with long dark hair. She's wearing a long shear drape with only a thong underneath. She definitely has augmented boobs that spring out as really perky Cs. Each nipple has a gold ring that keeps them swollen.

A slow song begins to play, so I go over to ask for a dance. As we're dancing, I get to play with her nipple rings and she grinds her hips towards me. I tease that I can't feel her enough, while I take my dick and place it down her front and inside her thong. So now the head of my dick is rubbing against her hair. We continue the rest of the dance this way and when we part, my dick is standing straight out. I give her boobs a final thank you caress and walk back to Ginnie, proudly waving my erection.

I can see Ginnie is getting plenty worked up with the dancing and drinks. She also notices that most of the women that were wearing very elaborate lingerie outfits are progressively removing parts as the night wears on. The waitresses are even topless by now. The sexual energy is contagious and Ginnie asks me if I can hold something for her. Curious, I say, "Sure."

She then reaches down to fiddle with the top of the corset and removes the top half of the bra part, just leaving the push-up part under her boobs. This lifts her bare boobs high in the air. Oh, so that's the surprise. Wow, she looks so good in that outfit I can't help but get an instant hard-on, and my knees almost buckle. Since I removed my boxers a long time ago, I'm at attention in the open. But I don't mind, it wasn't the first one of the night. So I just enjoy the rush and Ginnie likes what she sees too. One of the ladies next to us notice my condition and jabs her friend to look at me. I notice this and give a shrug while pointing to Ginnie. Both ladies chuckle and understand.

Ginnie and I culminated the evening in the hot tub. We didn't hook up with another couple for any serious bonking that night, but we both got hand jobs under the water.

I wake the next morning to a beautiful sky. Even without seeing the clock I can sense it's still pretty early, but I'm awake, so I roll out of bed and see Ginnie is still sound asleep. I open the room door and relish the fact that I can stand out on the balcony without any clothes on. I wish I could do this all the time at hotels. I decide the morning is too nice to waste, so I wake Ginnie and announce that the day is now on and we need to go take a shower before breakfast.

Ever since we arrived, Ginnie was always pretty shy about taking showers out in the open. I confidently stroll over to the showers by the pool all the time to take my shower and tell her that as long as I've been coming to this place that I've never taken a shower in the room. It's very enlightening to do something traditionally very private out in the open for all to see. Morning is special; it's a different set of people that prowl the morning.

At this resort, I find that two basic types of people are enjoying the early morning before the masses arrive; the calm before the storm as you will. The first set are the people that have hectic lives and just naturally wake very early. I know that once I wake up, there's no use in trying to sleep in any longer. Even if I don't have anything pressing to do. Many people are like this. Mostly middle age people that are used to a routine.

They stroll out of their rooms and very methodically walk through the pool area to the restaurant as if a continuation of their daily routines. But nude of course, so it's a little different than normal. But I suspect the people that frequent this resort as nude participants are probably also walking around their home nude and eating their breakfast in the nude. Definitely purists, and appear very focused as they walk the grounds in the early morning.

Those aren't the interesting people, the other group really is. I'll call that group the prancers, and I'm one of those. Some are left over from the party the night before, but most are the restless type that just need to start that exhibitionist fix as soon as possible. I wake up always ready to start the day and my usual enthusiasm is heightened greatly when I'm at a nudist resort. I just can't wait to start parading around in the morning, not to mention my dick is always hard when I wake up... as if to announce, "Hey dude, let's go show the girls what they want." And they do want.

Most of the women that I get into an amorous conversation with, wholeheartedly admit to love seeing guys naked and especially sporting a hard on. Although the underlying etiquette is to keep it at bay, you'll never hear a woman complain. I'm not alone in the prancer group. There's plenty of them in the morning with that heightened awareness of sexuality in the air.

The guys are looking around as they walk through the pool area, hoping to see a hottie or interesting situation developing, such as a guy and girl swimming in the pool chasing each other in the excitement of the morning or a lone woman in the hot tub just waiting for somebody to come over and start talking to them. All under the guise of waking up.

The women do it too. I've seen many women by themselves enter the pool area clothed and proceed to seductively strip before entering the pool for a morning dip. They try to look all casual about it, but you can tell they are showing off. So the prancer people share a common interest in exhibitionism and voyeurism. And it's all fun and acceptable.

The best thing though is that there are very few people around and a guy can get away with sporting a hard-on, or semi hard-on. Because it's the first thing in the morning, everybody knows that guys are usually hard first thing in the morning. It's a natural thing, so a hard-on is forgiven and looked upon as, "well, he can't help it." Of which I take advantage at every opportunity.

When I'm at this resort, I always get a second floor room around the pool complex. That way I get to scope out things and plan my exhibition adventures. I typically get up in the morning and stand at the rail outside my room for a bit before venturing out for that outside shower. I don't even really care if I'm standing there with a hard-on because if somebody walks by or sees me from below, it's forgiven, remember. I then grab my towel and head down stairs. I just love the feeling of my semi-hard on jiggling and hitting my legs as I bound down the stairs. I feel alive and excited that somebody may see me.

I then make sure that I walk right past the girl cleaning the pool. She's usually young, focused on what she's doing and fully clothed. Did I say that I enjoy CFNM situations—that's Clothed Female Nude Male, of which I take advantage of at every opportunity, but that's another series of stories. Without fail, the pool girl casually looks down at my dick when I walk by. I look intently at her face to see that voyeur look that I love so much. That look of, "oh, no big deal, he's nude, but I'll still look and ogle."

I then proceed to the outside showers that are semi enclosed. At most resorts, outside showers are usually just a shower head attached to a pole, but this resort upgraded these a little. I'll describe this particular set-up because it's important for the situation that involves Ginnie. There are three stalls semi-enclosed and connected side by side. The sides jut back about three feet from the back wall. About five feet back is a counter backed up with a wall about five feet high with two-story condos beyond that. One end of the enclosure is open to the pool area and the other end has a wall of lattice that is easily seen through. So, once in the shower people can glimpse parts of people in the showers.

The second floor of the condos get a full view of anybody taking a shower, but somebody walking by the back wall can only see people's heads. This is a guys delight, because he could be sporting a raging hard-on but only the dedicated voyeurs positioned correctly can see it all. And people are walking by all the time.

Therefore, I always take the opportunity during my morning shower to get myself good and hard knowing that people walking by can't see my hard-on, it's my little secret. I can also turn around quickly if someone enters the shower area. If it's a woman entering the shower, I don't turn around and give her a good show, which is always appreciated. They can secretly look without being caught. It works every time.

So, back to waking up with Ginnie. I convince her to walk down to the pool with me and take a shower. I'm sporting a semi-hard on and as we walk down the stairs she sees me purposely accentuate the jiggling and gives a quick laugh. I tease her to shake those beauties of hers, to which she gives them a little shake. I'm in heaven.

As we round the corner leading to the showers, we see a couple we met the night before. Rachel is bent over the counter and Nick's rock hard dick is about to enter her from behind. We all are surprised by each other's presence and he backs away while trying to hide his erection. They're both still wet from taking a shower and she straightens up to compose herself. After I realize what we interrupted, and that Ginnie and I had seen Rachel and Nick banging away the previous night, it seemed a little silly. So, I confidently leaned up against the counter facing them and kicked back to a cool pose.